April 23, 2024, 05:44:36 AM

Author Topic: My interview with Roopie, FS, Flex, Sancho, coops and others.  (Read 4302 times)

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
My interview with Roopie, FS, Flex, Sancho, coops and others.
« on: December 11, 2013, 06:22:20 PM »
Flex (((ring))) (((ring))) [hello], hello Flex, Roopie here.

Flex - How things hoss

Roopie - I need a trial with a T&T team. Can you help meh.

Flex - Look Kevin Harrison contact, vibes him.

Roopie - Hello Kevin, you guys have open trial?

Kevin - Yes, yes, come.

Roopie - Ok, I am on my way. $600 for my ticket, $200 to spent, bank account balance $25. No biggie, I will make that back one day when I start working man.

Roopie - Show up for practice here, hello Adrian, morning (f**k you), hello Chucky (f00ck off), hello Jan (hey buddy, how are you).

Kevin - 5 minutes before training, hey Roopie, training cancel, to much rain, next day, still to much rain, next day 5 minutes before training, we moving training to Port of Spain, ah hear it not raining up there.

Roopie - but I don't have transportation especially in such short notice and if I travel I will be late anyways.

Kevin - No problem, call Adrian.

Roopie (((ring))) [hello] hello Roopie here, Kevin say to call you for a ride because last minute plans and I am ass out for a ride.

Adrian - boy, go back to America nah.... [hang up]]... beep, beep beep.

Roopie - Sun today, finally I go finally get a sweat.

Fenwick - come Harry, Larry, Manny and so on, lets train, doh study that fella in de stands, he only trailing and I eh know who invited he here, so I not wasting my precious time. We have enough players and we don't need no more, we don't have no more money, not even to sign a ants if we wanted to, so somebody need to tell that long hair boy to go home.

Roopie - F that, I go do some push ups and jog to keep fit.

Kevin - (ring))) (((ring))), hello, hello Roopie, how are you, I have Adidas from de USA here, they have some small goal tournament for blind kids in Port of Spain, yuh want to go.

Roopie - yea.

Roopie - oh shit, ah left my wallet with Harry at the training ground, how will I get back home.

Kevin - to late to turn back, don't worry Sancho will give you a ride back home, he heading that way.

Sancho - dont worry, I will ride you. Both ah we is dread together, you indian and me african but is one love, don't worry man, just wait for me after training on de Betham or by Nelson street.

Roopie - after adidas training, where Sancho, is 5 hours now?

Chucky  - kakahole, when a Trini tell you stand up is to run, he back smokey and bounty droning, them fellas retire now, them could do that. Go home nah, you feel you getting my place on de team.

Marc Leslie - Look Roopie, look passage money, go home, [thanks bredda, thanks]

Roopie - 2 weeks later, still no word, hey coach will you like to see me now, [nah], how did I look in the little 15 mins I played?

Fenwick - you okay, bye now, I have to go.

Roopie - next day, can you look at me now?

Fenwick - nah, have to train de team, we have a game coming up but will look at you in 40 days yuh dam Pakie.

Roopie - you is Noah?

Fenwick - f00ck up mate. I was de man who man handle Maradona in de world cup and cuff down Gefferson George, so don't mess with me.

Kevin - (ring))) (((ring))) hello is Roopie home [no, he gone back].... just so and he eh say nothing, shit, he set me up, Central don't have time to waste, we bring down Walshall and pay for their accommodation, food, women and tickets for they entire team for a 3 fete matches why I am running down this kid who clearly does not want to play....steups..

(((ring))) (((ring))) Kevin Jeffrey here [hello, this is Andrew Zimmern here, I want to eat some shark, the best sandwich I ever hate, I am serious like a heart attack],,,,, setups, call Richards.

(((ring))) HELLO !!!!! Jeffrey, [I not answering that phone, is Andrew again. Hello Sancho here, [hello, this is coops, them fellas say I never did anything positive for T&T so I calling to offer my service.

Sancho - Well de post for shining Fenwick balls was given to Adrian and he top that, I doubt anyone could take that from him, not even de carbs he have closer to his balls that Adrian is.

Coops - but I want to coach de team, because I spend 50 years in America and I train Gally B team, so I have experience, all I am asking for is for you to sign Anthony Sherwood and Ivan Sampson and I will coach for free.

Sancho - look man, go home nah. De only coaching you doing now is coaching a midget how to use a urinal.

Coops- well ah try, not me again, not me again. Them boys eh know me. I always believe a negative and a negative is a positive, that is way I always negative because I waiting for something positive.

Roopie - Feel good to be home but ah still sad, not even a half hour look ah get daddy, Not me again boy. [ ah tell yuh not to go].

Flex -  :timeout:  :frustrated:

Coops - it good for him, he eh learn from de last time, it good.

Bakes - I with you coops, anything you say I will back you up. If you need a lawyer, let meh know. Anytime Sam say something about you on de forum, I go delete he post, ah get rid of mango chow, Giggsy11 and Just-cool, wait, I go get rid of he to, sooner or later I go get rid of everybody on SWO forum, allyuh wait and see.

Skeene - It good, Flex write up about me last time, pay back now, leh we see what he go rite now, this guy does get specially attention, maybe is Flex cousin or maybe because he is indian.

(((ring))) - HELLO, what now, Angus Eve here, lets see who they go blame for Roopie now.

« Last Edit: December 11, 2013, 06:31:11 PM by Sam »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: My interview with Roopie, FS, Flex, Sancho, coops and others.
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2013, 06:45:42 PM »
Sam Breds take win,all this because FS did not take your advice and sho sho in Fenwick Ears for Roopie to get a Tryout/Contract? boss interview  :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2013, 07:12:12 PM »
Are you saying that Fenwick racially harassed/discriminated against Roopie and the players in question verbally harassed him?

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2013, 07:21:51 PM »
Are you saying that Fenwick racially harassed/discriminated against Roopie and the players in question verbally harassed him?
is this worthy of a davejenny, nomination time approaching, no.   :devil:

Offline Agent Jack Bauer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2013, 08:01:40 PM »
 :yellowcard:

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2013, 10:38:39 PM »
STEUPS!!!!
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline Star Child

• Hero Warrior
  • Pure Pipe
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2013, 03:13:33 AM »
Kicks is kicks,...

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Sam yuh good.

Offline trini_stallion

• Hero Warrior
  • soca in mih veins, soca in mih blood...
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2013, 06:03:27 AM »
Yuh not easy Sam..man get corn yes!
Soca in mih vein, Soca in meh blood
Soca in yuh vein, Soca in blood,
Soca in we vein, Soca in we blood,
It's a heart of love, can't deny soca, cuz its good fuh de soul...
Trinidad and Tobago jump up now!

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2013, 07:46:09 AM »
Meh belly bunning meh..

Hahahhahahahahaha..

:rotfl: :rotfl:

They pay for Walsall entire team to visit T&T and gain nothing from it but giving a kid a hard time for a trial that he paid for.

How you remember these things bouy Sam.

The coops part was funny as heel to.

Offline Errol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2013, 08:20:23 AM »
Roopie - you is Noah?

Fenwick - f00ck up mate. I was de man who man handle Maradona in de world cup and cuff down Gefferson George, so don't mess with me.

Kevin - (ring))) (((ring))) hello is Roopie home [no, he gone back].... just so and he eh say nothing, shit, he set me up, Central don't have time to waste, we bring down Walshall and pay for their accommodation, food, women and tickets for they entire team for a 3 fete matches why I am running down this kid who clearly does not want to play....steups..

(((ring))) (((ring))) Kevin Jeffrey here [hello, this is Andrew Zimmern here, I want to eat some shark, the best sandwich I ever hate, I am serious like a heart attack],,,,, setups, call Richards.

(((ring))) HELLO !!!!! Jeffrey, [I not answering that phone, is Andrew again. Hello Sancho here, [hello, this is coops, them fellas say I never did anything positive for T&T so I calling to offer my service.

Sancho - Well de post for shining Fenwick balls was given to Adrian and he top that, I doubt anyone could take that from him, not even de carbs he have closer to his balls that Adrian is.

Coops - but I want to coach de team, because I spend 50 years in America and I train Gally B team, so I have experience, all I am asking for is for you to sign Anthony Sherwood and Ivan Sampson and I will coach for free.

Sancho - look man, go home nah. De only coaching you doing now is coaching a midget how to use a urinal.

Coops- well ah try, not me again, not me again. Them boys eh know me. I always believe a negative and a negative is a positive, that is way I always negative because I waiting for something positive.

Lord father.

Offline Errol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2013, 08:29:55 AM »
Sam Breds take win,all this because FS did not take your advice and sho sho in Fenwick Ears for Roopie to get a Tryout/Contract? boss interview  :rotfl: :rotfl:

Mr Coops, are you for real?

Its funny for you to know that a kid took all off his savings to come for a trial and didn't get one?

This could have happened to anyone including your own family Mr Coops!

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2013, 08:46:24 AM »
 :rotfl:

Sad to say this and the other Roopie thread is two most interesting things to read on this site for the last few months. This site dead dead dead.
Imagine CL playing and nobody posting about it...Man Utd losing bad bad and all the Haters gone - no picong self .  :-\
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2013, 09:08:49 AM »

Mr Coops, are you for real?

Its funny for you to know that a kid took all off his savings to come for a trial and didn't get one?

This could have happened to anyone including your own family Mr Coops!

Unfortunately, Errol, this is not what occurred. It really saddens me to see people write untruths, slurs and exaggerations and people believe it.   

Offline Errol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2013, 10:10:28 AM »
I hear you FS, so there is no truth is this? All is a lie?

And who is this Adrian character?

Did Terry know about this trial thing?

What really sent wrong if its true?

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2013, 10:33:52 AM »
I hear you FS, so there is no truth is this? All is a lie?

And who is this Adrian character?

Did Terry know about this trial thing?

What really sent wrong if its true?

Some is untrue. Some is exaggerated. Even Roopie said Terry spoke to him, so of course he was on trial.

A trial is like a job interview. It is not for public consumption. Because if you fail an interview and the employer relates details in public, it may harm your chance of getting a next job. And, like an interview, a football trial is a matter of personal opinion which the next guy may not agree with. Ask Ian Wright!

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2013, 11:29:59 AM »
Very confusing ..... then why did Terry want to spend 10 day with him .
Say what its over now ,700 bucks loss ,if Terry interested hes still there .
« Last Edit: December 12, 2013, 11:32:32 AM by Qmire »

Offline Agent Jack Bauer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2013, 11:36:29 AM »
Hey FS does the club have access to an indoor training facility? 

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2013, 12:13:47 PM »

I wish!! Facilities are scarce. We have looked at several options but they were either not suitable or not available.

Offline Agent Jack Bauer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2013, 12:23:11 PM »

I wish!! Facilities are scarce. We have looked at several options but they were either not suitable or not available.

Center of Excellence have indoor field?  If it does talk to Horner.........long time once winter reach we would train at a local college basketball gym.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2013, 12:29:51 PM »

Center of Excellence have indoor field?  If it does talk to Horner.........long time once winter reach we would train at a local college basketball gym.

True, but it's easier to go to Port of Spain which is usually playable. Plus, C of E will charge!!

Offline Jack Horner

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2013, 01:03:59 PM »
Thanks for giving us a clearer break down on what really transpired Sam even though the joke part was a bit exaggerated we now understand what happened in a sense.

And Sam, if it was a local coach you would have been cussing the locals. Glad to see foreigners are just the same.

Jack is not your enemy.

Joe Public will be back.

Jack Warner will rise again and the world will beg him him to return and he will say "NO".............

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2013, 04:49:57 PM »
Thanks for giving us a clearer break down on what really transpired Sam even though the joke part was a bit exaggerated we now understand what happened in a sense.

And Sam, if it was a local coach you would have been cussing the locals. Glad to see foreigners are just the same.

Jack is not your enemy.

Joe Public will be back.

How is jack not our enemy? He's the only person in the world who can get away with stealing a whole training facility!

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2013, 05:05:53 PM »
Despite all this allyuh still eh realize Roopie wasn't gettin much playing time on a mediocre DII team

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2013, 05:49:04 PM »
Despite all this allyuh still eh realize Roopie wasn't gettin much playing time on a mediocre DII team
Source  ;D ,nice try mep but prove it this time.

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2013, 06:44:19 PM »
http://www.rockathletics.com/custompages/stats/MSoc/2013%20Statistics/teamstat.htm
He was only on the roster for the first two games of the season and both games as a sub. Maybe it's injury, grades, coach is ah arse???

Offline carnival

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2013, 06:51:15 PM »
Sam i Must admit you are a little boy ,You have made up lies here using peoples names you need to  get yourself involve in a pro league team to understand what happens on a day to day basis ,Roopie came at a time where our team was playing 3 games per week  ,Any professional team in this hemisphere will prepare there team in the correct manner for the upcoming oppositions.I have spoken to him only  :bs:once and just to clear the air on this i have never treated any trialist badly so i hope whatever personal you have with central fc keep me out of it thanks in advance 

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2013, 07:06:51 PM »
http://www.rockathletics.com/custompages/stats/MSoc/2013%20Statistics/teamstat.htm
He was only on the roster for the first two games of the season and both games as a sub. Maybe it's injury, grades, coach is ah arse???
Thanks ,mep is always bring up he school lol.

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2013, 07:09:24 PM »
Sam i Must admit you are a little boy ,You have made up lies here using peoples names you need to  get yourself involve in a pro league team to understand what happens on a day to day basis ,Roopie came at a time where our team was playing 3 games per week  ,Any professional team in this hemisphere will prepare there team in the correct manner for the upcoming oppositions.I have spoken to him only  :bs:once and just to clear the air on this i have never treated any trialist badly so i hope whatever personal you have with central fc keep me out of it thanks in advance 
Sam has about 10 interviews and I think approximately all are pretty much made up lol .But am sure he wont use the name carnival again if you ask .maybe.

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2013, 07:20:19 PM »
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 12, 2013, 07:49:59 PM »
Who's Carnival?

1]; } ?>