April 29, 2024, 09:50:35 AM

Author Topic: I must admit somethings guys......  (Read 13434 times)

Offline greenpea

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: I must admit somethings guys......
« Reply #60 on: November 11, 2005, 10:37:21 AM »
I didn dream nuttin buh dah only mean de confidence so high mi nah haffa no worries an no stress.... TNT plenty - Bahrain lil bit ............ all dis 1-1, 2-0, talk is joke .... remember allyuh hear de blowout here first........  puttin de head on de block for dis one.....  :chilling:

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 13, 2005, 11:56:08 AM »
:'( Hi Guys, rasajoy, I am a little anxious about the match, I had a dream last night that the games were tied 1-1 all, bahrain scored first and then we replied but it was a tense game but then it was another tie in their country. Now please help me by reasurring me what would happened in both cases. And then build my faith up once again, because that dream was not a dream that I want to have for TNT

Go TNT all the way

rasajoy

Goatmouth! gyul if the qualification end up in penalties i first in line for you to give me lottery numbers to pick   ;)
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline whayuhsay

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 13, 2005, 12:14:37 PM »
Rasajoy,

Please tell me if you have a dream on Wednesday's game....

:'( Hi Guys, rasajoy, I am a little anxious about the match, I had a dream last night that the games were tied 1-1 all, bahrain scored first and then we replied but it was a tense game but then it was another tie in their country. Now please help me by reasurring me what would happened in both cases. And then build my faith up once again, because that dream was not a dream that I want to have for TNT

Go TNT all the way

rasajoy

Offline rasajoy

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 13, 2005, 02:47:11 PM »
Hi guys,
I am as shock as you are that my dream was accurate 1-1 and a tense game and I dreamt that Bahrain scored first and then we responded. I even forgot about this post. Well I don't have goat mouth, I do on occasion have straight dream. Three weeks before my mother died I dreamt she died and I was standing next to her coffin at the cemetary wearing a purple outfit, believe it three weeks later my mother died and I was standing in a purple dress next to her coffin. I am a christian so I don't think I have goat mouth it was just a straight dream that came to pass and I don't like it at all

rasajoy :'(

Offline rasajoy

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 14, 2005, 03:17:27 AM »
No dream yet

rasajoy :(

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #65 on: November 14, 2005, 04:54:59 AM »
Hi guys,
I am as shock as you are that my dream was accurate 1-1 and a tense game and I dreamt that Bahrain scored first and then we responded. I even forgot about this post. Well I don't have goat mouth, I do on occasion have straight dream. Three weeks before my mother died I dreamt she died and I was standing next to her coffin at the cemetary wearing a purple outfit, believe it three weeks later my mother died and I was standing in a purple dress next to her coffin. I am a christian so I don't think I have goat mouth it was just a straight dream that came to pass and I don't like it at all

rasajoy :'(

Women can't help that. No disrespect is intended. The things they dream about and say usually comes to past in some way. I can't explain it but is just something they have.

Offline rasajoy

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 14, 2005, 04:59:59 AM »
Yeah but I did not start off wanting it to be so but I am still very hopeful that there would be victory. My take on it is that I am not dreaming about it means that one of the teams will win on wednesday either TNT or Bahrain, there will not be a tie as on Saturday

rasajoy :angel:

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 14, 2005, 07:24:05 AM »
We will win 2-0. Me Mum will score and Bahrain will try to equalize and leave themselves vulnerable. Guess what Whitley will be the icing on the cake.

Offline rasajoy

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 14, 2005, 07:39:16 AM »
Yeah, as I said someone will win wednesday, I am not sure but will tell you that I am 100% Trinidadian to the bone, so you know who I want to win........ :angel:

rasajoy

Offline marcpurcell

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 14, 2005, 03:09:18 PM »
Rasa,
Your dream is just a manfestation of your subconquence. I dreamt that T&T was playing in the World Cup and they were giving some team a run for there money. We ended up out of the World Cup on a stupid call.

The dream about your mother was jst your subconscience telling you what in your waking mind you didnot want to accept. I sound like Fraiser. We all have dreams. Some good some bad and others indiferent.

If only some of my dreams came through my wife would kill me.  :rotfl:

Marc
Born in Montreal
Living in Toronto
But still a Barataria boy at heart

Offline rasajoy

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 14, 2005, 03:28:29 PM »
Marc,
Even if what you saying is true you have to admit that just like in times past people get dreams to warn or help them. I do not think it was that way you said because you don't know anything about my mother, if you know that past about it you will say to me girl you have straight dreams, I am not Jeremiah or anyone like that but I know that God give me insight into things. This time I was right about what happened on that field on Saturday. It was not a guess it was a dream  :angel:
However, I am looking forward to seeing what happens

rasajoy :)

Offline marcpurcell

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 14, 2005, 03:34:09 PM »
Rasa,
If what you dream comes true on Wednesday. I am going to send you a picture of myself and let me know if you dream anything of me. :D

Marc
Born in Montreal
Living in Toronto
But still a Barataria boy at heart

Offline rasajoy

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 14, 2005, 04:35:17 PM »
you might just need to take back those words mac, because I was correct the first time 100%, I am not saying that I into prediction I was just sharing the dream with us on the board. I don't have any dream about wednesday but I believe that is an indication that someone will win that game either bah or trini :angel:

Offline ladywarrior

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 14, 2005, 04:54:15 PM »
 I trying to just be positive! I hate to talk a man back home out of jumping off her roof he was so depressed today..
 We back against the wall!! DO OR Die!
The only thing to fear is fear itself.

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 14, 2005, 04:57:55 PM »
wheeys.. pressha dere.. I can relate doh!!
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline FATZ

• Hero Warrior
  • I SELL FOOTBALL JERSEYS
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: November 14, 2005, 05:55:20 PM »
I suggest rasajoy stay up from now until Wednesday at 14:00, so she wouldn't have any nightmares. You could also stop watching those Bahrain horror films.
WELCOME TO DINSLEY OUT IN THE STREETZ THEY CALL ME FATZ

Without Him, I am nothing but with Him I can do all things. Phil 4:13

Offline CarenageBoy

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 14, 2005, 08:35:38 PM »
My take on it is that I am not dreaming about it means that one of the teams will win on wednesday either TNT or Bahrain
No offense Rasajoy, but I don't want to hear anybody talking like this. This sounds like a discussion among a bunch of superstitious old grannies. The game is going to be decided on the pitch not in dreams.

In the last game, Bahrain had the upper-hand, because they shutdown our offensive capability. They knew that we relied too much on four key players. So they kept those guys heavily marked. In the next game, we need to keep them guessing. Good ball posession, passing to the open guy and taking the goal when no one else is avilable.

Good preparation, concentration and focus is what is going to win the game. Otherwise, our players will all have to start running around with cloves of garlic and rabbit's tails around their necks.  ;)

Offline rasajoy

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 15, 2005, 01:53:33 AM »
Hi Carenageboy, we are not talking like that the fellas just pulling my leg because of a dream and I feel the same way too. It is just they trying to just pull my legf as they always does and I know that. I had a dream it came true end of story, people will always want to know they superstituous, its not my thing. So can you please don't say I am a granny because you don't know meh :angel:

rasajoy

Offline FATZ

• Hero Warrior
  • I SELL FOOTBALL JERSEYS
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 15, 2005, 11:04:16 AM »
Forget all the shit and don't sleep, make plenty coffee it that works to keep you up. :rotfl:
WELCOME TO DINSLEY OUT IN THE STREETZ THEY CALL ME FATZ

Without Him, I am nothing but with Him I can do all things. Phil 4:13

Offline rasajoy

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 15, 2005, 02:03:01 PM »
I will try okay  ;D :D :angel:

rasajoy

Offline futbolfan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: November 15, 2005, 02:14:43 PM »
So can you please don't say I am a granny because you don't know meh
  :angel:
rasajoy

rasajoy ah see dey push yuh until de lil trini dialect come out.... ;D ;D
The darkest hour is just before the dawn.

Offline rasajoy

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 15, 2005, 04:43:49 PM »
it is hard for me to write it down but you all have it to the t.

rasajoy

Offline CarenageBoy

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 15, 2005, 05:31:09 PM »
So can you please don't say I am a granny because you don't know meh

Tanks for putting me in meh place dere RsaJoy. Ah glad tuh know yuh ent taking dis dream ting seriously. We have tuh believe until de end.

Offline rasajoy

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 16, 2005, 04:00:45 AM »
yes we do carenageboy all the way, I done see Australia score in the first half against Uru.
Don't blow me for saying this but I think our match will be ahigh scoring one if not then a very low one but someone will win today outright

rasajoy

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: November 16, 2005, 07:21:53 AM »
Miss cleo..or sorry bout dat Rasajoy.... Hear mi nuh..I had a dream last night and I aint joking I fi real.. I dreamt TNT lost 5-2 ..last time I dreamt TNT lost was 1-0 to panama ..TNT end up winning dat game 1-0 ..I serious I aint joking around.. I dreaming about football so much last night I also dream bout Mexico playing sum african team and dey game tied 2-2.... I dreaming once set a ting last night bout football..I only hope mi 5-2 dream end up being reversed like de panama game..
warmonga..
Love yu TNT !!!!!!!!!!
Black Lives Matter..

Offline rasajoy

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: November 16, 2005, 07:28:07 AM »
please do not call me that lady in this last few hrs befor things change for we  :angel:
I never once predicted anything you know, I just shared what I did dream. I guess that I am very scared for this game but I also hopeful and I really want them boys to be proud and do their best Uru did its best against Australia but no love lost. The boys know what they have to do and they will go out their and do thier best and we mustn't put ourselves in their foot today because none of us know what it is like to be outside their.  So let us not be too hard on them if it doesn't go our way.

Offline Brej

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: November 16, 2005, 07:30:03 AM »
well i had a dream
i dreamt that yorke scored and they scored to
 and well then i woke up before i saw the end

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: November 16, 2005, 07:33:22 AM »
please do not call me that lady in this last few hrs befor things change for we  :angel:
I never once predicted anything you know, I just shared what I did dream. I guess that I am very scared for this game but I also hopeful and I really want them boys to be proud and do their best Uru did its best against Australia but no love lost. The boys know what they have to do and they will go out their and do thier best and we mustn't put ourselves in their foot today because none of us know what it is like to be outside their.  So let us not be too hard on them if it doesn't go our way.

I thinking positive !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
warmonga a warrior from mi born!!!!!!!!!
Gwan TNT Mi love unnuh!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Black Lives Matter..

Offline rasajoy

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: November 16, 2005, 07:42:57 AM »
I am being hopeful for the team, they did their homework so it is up to them to past the test now. WOW come to think of it, it just like a major test you does take, they did all the learning and homework and now is time to put what you practise into action  :angel:

Offline CarenageBoy

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: November 16, 2005, 07:59:57 AM »
it just like a major test you does take, they did all the learning and homework and now is time to put what you practise into action

RasaJoy, I couldn’t have put it better myself. In the final analysis the person or group that does proper preparation and wants success badly enough will prevail. If a person is properly motivated, they can rise above their fears and apprehension to accomplish the mission at hand.

I believe in these men and they believe in themselves. At the end of the day, I’m far less worried about their success now than I was last Saturday.

Go WARRIORS!!!

1]; } ?>