April 24, 2024, 01:14:53 AM

Author Topic: Argentina vs Trinidad & Tobago , June 4 friendly  (Read 27922 times)

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Argentina vs Trinidad & Tobago , June 4 friendly
« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2014, 09:13:08 AM »
Hellllo....haiti play brazil...why we can't play argentina....who we hv a 1-0 record against  ;D

Well in the the 75 PanAm games in Mex. they creamed us by a wide margin. 5-0. I stand to be corrected. Coops was there, he could share some info.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 05, 2014, 10:00:47 AM »
I'm sure the TTFA will receive some of the gates - it's not a charity and we can't afford to fly them anywhere for free, and the players don't play for free neither.

Also, Trini came 3rd in the Pan American Games football competition that year - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Football_at_the_1967_Pan_American_Games

If only we'd beaten Bermuda!!

So wait back then we could not beat Bermuda either?  So why men does behave nowadays like is only now we getting we arse cut.  :cursing:
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 05, 2014, 11:13:53 AM »
I'm sure the TTFA will receive some of the gates - it's not a charity and we can't afford to fly them anywhere for free, and the players don't play for free neither.

Also, Trini came 3rd in the Pan American Games football competition that year - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Football_at_the_1967_Pan_American_Games

I have information that Argentina will be granting the TTFA the tv rights for this game. Stay tuned
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 05, 2014, 11:48:54 AM »
Hellllo....haiti play brazil...why we can't play argentina....who we hv a 1-0 record against  ;D

Well in the the 75 PanAm games in Mex. they creamed us by a wide margin. 5-0. I stand to be corrected. Coops was there, he could share some info.
      Yes Mexico beat us 6-0 at those games,Hugo Sanchez was 19 and in his prime already.

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 05, 2014, 12:34:19 PM »
I eh know, i kinda on the fence with this and would probably prefer to see the full schedule of friendlies in the first half of 2014 before jumping for joy.

Rather than the glamour matchup versus a top 5 team i would have preferred to see maybe 2 to 3 friendlies against top 20 teams. I was suggesting the TTFA pitch to a few of the teams to use T&T as a pre world cup camp, we are close enough for a 2 -3 hour charter flight to brazil. A mini tournament for the local fans. I hope this is still on the cards or in someone's thoughts at the FA. More than the football too, these teams will have traveling fans and there can be downstream tourism benefits. Even Tobago could be an option, for this.

As most here have agreed, a one off friendly against Argentina will most likely be played outside of T&T so if we not gonna get the gates then why would we want to take the score line.

Because we suffering for quality international opposition?? I can't believe some of the comments I reading.  Men acting like we in a position to dictate anything right now.  If anything this may lead to other first class friendlies.

You of all people should know you can't apply common sense when responding to certain posts..jes leave dem fellas let dem tink we could call the shots

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 05, 2014, 01:07:13 PM »
Good work again by de TTFA.

Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 05, 2014, 02:27:33 PM »

Does anyone know what really happened in that game? I understand that a player in pursuit of personal glory, "passed himself" fit when he wasn't  and thereby compromised the team's effectiveness and efficiency. There went the result!

Umm ....would you care to expound on that?

First time I hearin anyting so.....then again, I learnt of the Haiti/TT WCQ debacle almost 3 decades after it happened
Anyway prefix da talk with "ah did hear" if need be
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 05, 2014, 05:54:25 PM »
Good work by the TTFA. Thank God Almighty for the removal of Jackula and silencing of all of his apostles who thought he was essential like air and water. We would never have reached this exciting point had he not been challenged (and it took damn guts) by Sancho, Kelvin, Shaka, Stern, Kenwyne, FS and company. I thank them everyday for saving our football. Lets us nevah forget from whence we came and nevah fail to recognize the hit and run charlatans who wish to be revisionists of the true history and even wish to send us right back if they could.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2014, 09:53:13 AM by dreamer »
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline trini_stallion

• Hero Warrior
  • soca in mih veins, soca in mih blood...
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 05, 2014, 06:22:23 PM »
Good work by the TTFA. Thank God Almighty for the removal of Jackula and silencing of all of his apostles who thought he was essential like air and water. We would never have reached this exciting point had he not been challenged (and it took damn guts) by Sancho, Kelvin, Shaka, Srern, Kenwyne, FS and company. I thank them everyday for saving our football. Lets us nevah forget from whence we came and nevah fail to recognize the hit and run charlatans who wish to be revisionists of the true history and even wish to send us right back if they could.

Well said  :beermug:
Soca in mih vein, Soca in meh blood
Soca in yuh vein, Soca in blood,
Soca in we vein, Soca in we blood,
It's a heart of love, can't deny soca, cuz its good fuh de soul...
Trinidad and Tobago jump up now!

Offline doc

• Hero Warrior
  • ...game, set, match.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 05, 2014, 07:59:39 PM »

Does anyone know what really happened in that game? I understand that a player in pursuit of personal glory, "passed himself" fit when he wasn't  and thereby compromised the team's effectiveness and efficiency. There went the result!

Umm ....would you care to expound on that?

First time I hearin anyting so.....then again, I learnt of the Haiti/TT WCQ debacle almost 3 decades after it happened
Anyway prefix da talk with "ah did hear" if need be
Ah did hear so
Live large and prosper!

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 05, 2014, 09:42:06 PM »
Good work TTFA :beermug:

Offline SWF Reporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 05, 2014, 11:45:48 PM »
Messi future: Soca Warriors snare glamour Argentina friendly
By Lasana Liburd (Wired868)

The Trinidad and Tobago national football team looks set for a glamour international friendly with Argentina just two weeks before the heralded South American football nation kicks off its Brazil 2014 World Cup campaign against Bosnia and Herzegovina in Rio de Janeiro.
The Argentina FA revealed the fixture to international news agency, Reuters, today and the Trinidad and Tobago Football Association (TTFA), which had hoped to unveil the news at a press conference, confirmed that the “Soca Warriors” might have a Messi June ahead.
“It is pretty much done and we only have to arrange a venue now,” TTFA general secretary Sheldon Phillips told Wired868. “This is part of our approach to get some games against teams who are playing in the (2014) World Cup… It is a fantastic opportunity for us.
“We had tried to get a game in Trinidad but most of the teams we spoke to, including Argentina, stated a preference for playing at (their) home.”
At present, Argentina is ranked third in the world while its team captain Lionel Messi has won the last four successive FIFA Player of the Year/Ballon dOr awards and is regarded as the best player of this generation and one of the greatest of all time.
In short, it will be the biggest friendly international game in Trinidad and Tobago’s football history and easily outshines the Warriors’ friendly against England in June 2008, which was played days before the English players went on holiday.
It is a major coup too for Phillips and TTFA president Raymond Tim Kee, who made good on their promise to get the Warriors regular games against notable opposition. Since Tim Kee took office a year ago, Trinidad and Tobago’s friendly opponents have been Peru (twice), Belize, Romania, Estonia, UAE, Saudi Arabia, New Zealand and Jamaica (twice).
Read more: http://wired868.com/2014/01/04/messi-future-soca-warriors-snare-glamour-argentina-friendly/

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 05, 2014, 11:59:42 PM »
Maybe i am just seeing the potential of being so close to a WC host country combined with the facilities that we can offer to teams and their fans and feel as if we missing out on a good opportunity, I would be interested to know if the FA is even considering that opportunity. If they are and no teams accepted then fine we take what we get, but did they even think about it?

g... I guess this addresses your questions.

“It is pretty much done and we only have to arrange a venue now,” TTFA general secretary Sheldon Phillips told Wired868. “This is part of our approach to get some games against teams who are playing in the (2014) World Cup… It is a fantastic opportunity for us.

We had tried to get a game in Trinidad but most of the teams we spoke to, including Argentina, stated a preference for playing at (their) home.”

« Last Edit: January 06, 2014, 12:01:40 AM by Bakes »

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 06, 2014, 09:07:28 AM »
Maybe i am just seeing the potential of being so close to a WC host country combined with the facilities that we can offer to teams and their fans and feel as if we missing out on a good opportunity, I would be interested to know if the FA is even considering that opportunity. If they are and no teams accepted then fine we take what we get, but did they even think about it?

g... I guess this addresses your questions.

We had tried to get a game in Trinidad but most of the teams we spoke to, including Argentina, stated a preference for playing at (their) home.”

Correct is right  :thumbsup:
Soca Warriors, the pride of a nation

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 06, 2014, 10:24:16 AM »
imagine we stadium woulda be filled with messi jerseys instead of red.
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline trini_stallion

• Hero Warrior
  • soca in mih veins, soca in mih blood...
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 06, 2014, 11:37:19 AM »
:rotfl:

Fuhreal
Soca in mih vein, Soca in meh blood
Soca in yuh vein, Soca in blood,
Soca in we vein, Soca in we blood,
It's a heart of love, can't deny soca, cuz its good fuh de soul...
Trinidad and Tobago jump up now!

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 06, 2014, 11:56:58 AM »
Hope we fire on all cylinders and gave them a good game .This is a vital warmup game for them ,the last thing they need is a easy team .Need to play better than the Sweden game.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2014, 12:03:45 PM by Qmire »

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 06, 2014, 01:14:16 PM »
Good point about the WC proximity - hadn't considered that. Maybe we should be trying to get the English over :p

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 06, 2014, 03:16:13 PM »
It may seem preposterous, but Central were looking to invite a team such as Japan to visit as part of their WC prep similar to how T&T camped in Austria in 06. However, we discovered that only a national F.A. can invite a nation!

To me, T&T is geographically, a perfect base for a WC camp prior to Brazil. However, unless Govt invest several million into fixing the stadiums, no teams would come.

At HC yesterday, most of the turnstiles aren't working and the pitch would not be suitable as a training surface for national teams...and thats before carnival mashes it up completely. Stephen Hart told me that the only decent surface at the moment is Larry Gomes, but you can't play in the evening as they still have only 3 floodlights working (after a year). He also said that there is a tree growing in the middle of Manny Ramjohn!

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 06, 2014, 03:19:08 PM »
He also said that there is a tree growing in the middle of Manny Ramjohn!

It sad eh, but it had meh rolling  :rotfl:
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline SWF Reporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 06, 2014, 04:33:43 PM »
Hart promises “sensible” approach for Warriors against Argentina
By Editor (Wired868)

Trinidad and Tobago national football team head coach Stephen Hart has promised to take a “sensible” approach when the “Soca Warriors” face Argentina on 4 June 2014, just two weeks before the two-time World Cup champion team kicks off its Brazil 2014 campaign.
At present, Argentina is ranked third in the world by FIFA while Trinidad and Tobago comes in at 78th.
The two nations met for the first time in 1967 at the Pan American Games in Winnipeg, Canada and, although Argentina had three gold medals and one silver from its past four Pan Am appearances, Trinidad and Tobago scraped a 1-0 win. A match report, sourced from Soca Warriors Online, stated that the Argentines left the field in tears.
Trinidad and Tobago’s next three meetings with Argentina did not go quite so well. The two island republic lost 3-2 to the South American giants at the 1971 Pan American Games in Colombia before being hammered 5-1 and 6-0 respectively at the 1975 ad 1987 tournaments in Mexico and the United States respectively.
Hart does not appear to be counting on a famous reversal of that tide this June when the two nations meet in a game that is expected to be played in Argentina.
“They will be approaching their peak going into the tournament and will have the eyes of the world on them,” Hart told the TTFA Media. “We will be playing away from home and we will prepare for the match and approach it in the most sensible manner.
“We must respect the fact that not only will this be an extreme challenge because of the team that we are playing but also because (in Lionel Messi) they have one of the best players, if not the best, in the game today.”
Read more: http://wired868.com/2014/01/06/hart-promises-sensible-warriors-approach-against-argentina/

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 06, 2014, 04:55:43 PM »
Imagine the fackin TnT vz Argentina game only announced yesterday...and all day long on social media and street talk is that TnT losing 40-0 .. 20-0 ..5-0 ..da da da...we have to defend with 10 men...Messi scoring 9...da da da ...and the shit coming from TnT people...HAVE SOME FACKING RESPECT..
YES I know Argentina is a world class team...and we are a small football nation in a rebuilding phase ...but its Football...and a game like this is great for us...
I was there in Dortmund when we drew with Sweden... I had drinks with Swedes after the match...they were in tears...only talking about Zlatan Zlatan Zlatan...and I saying loud in my Thick TnT accent...Zlatan meh mudder c#nt Zlatan...
and yuh know what ??...so what is we get 7 ??? eh ??...so what ???..
.it happens to better teams....anyhow... Only Football Knows.
Plus we once were given a lesson by a Football genius that 1+1 = 0 ...
but as normal...Trini done forget that lesson...say what...TnT forever..
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 06, 2014, 06:25:58 PM »
No team is unbeatable - if Argentina don't bring their A game or get complacent then it'll only take a goal to settle the game. Seriously, I'm really looking forward to it - if we cause an upset here we could propel our team up the rankings

ranking points of we beat argentina;

M (result = win) = 3
I (Importance = friendly) = 1
T (opposition ranking - (200 - 3)/100 ) = 1.97
C (Confederation weighting - (1 + 0.88) / 2 ) = 0.94

100 x 3 x 1 x 1.97 x 0.94 = 555.54 points on offer

That'd do wonders to our points average (197 last year)

Offline socalion

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 06, 2014, 07:31:54 PM »
Resignation to defeat before the game has even been played )(..... what the heck is that ??? wha happen people  ??  do  not disrespect we players like that ...we won against argentina b4  in 1967  and can do it again  ah doh care if they bringing 10 messi's  , is men against men wtf  ........ no disrespect to messi and he gang of  star players but i don't believe selling ourselves short one bit ...... should the right approach be applied on game day  june 4th .. i have every reason to believe our team can surely give argentina a solid  workout ....... players and staff should have that belief , commitment and confidence.... forget the notion of fear ......that  must change ......  get out of that sinking  mentality.!!!!!!... argentina can be beaten ... if one cannot believe  that then stay home ..  ... that is why costa rica , honduras , and even panama are where they  are in footballing terms at the moment .. is that self belief which makes a huge difference .....

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 06, 2014, 08:40:30 PM »
:rotfl:

Fuhreal

Ting to cry, all yuh laughing.......it is very possible that the scenario you outlined may very well happen....it sad, sad, sad.....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 06, 2014, 09:15:34 PM »
To Coach Hart, Director of football Beenie, Technical director Anton Corneal, Assistant coaches  Derek King & Hutson Barber Charles and the fans / posters , the latter some of whom seem to be feeling conflicting feelings of excitement and fear at the prospect of playing, in their eyes, “mighty” Argentina.....  Firstly, what an opportunity and what great timing for June 2014 while we have some of the most promising football players in years and also happen to have confident coaches on board  in the form of  Bravehart and the crucially experienced  Beenie said to be coming back on board.

To the selectors above  please hear a plea for us to put our very best forward using this opportunity to be our “World cup”  with goals of:
1. Aiming to surpass international expectations of our performance
2. Improving the Socawarrior brand by massive leaps and increase our world rankings
3. Getting optimized international  TV audience and shop-window exposure for our players
4. Marketing ourselves for more games like this creating a steady stream of high quality FIFA date engagements
5. Making new stars of our players for T&T consumption,  galvanizing T&T fan and business support for the Socawarriors after years of recent apathy.
6. Solving the TTTFA bankruptcy with new bandwaggon momentum

Note the importance of gauging our progress and readiness for the Argentina clash after we hopefully play a bunch of high quality opponents on the several FIFA dates before so not EVERY player has to get a taste of the dream run against Argentina. In this regard, we need to select a team to get the job done hoping to specifically:

7. Neutralize part of the Argentinian attack by locking down our wings with our highest pedigree wingbacks (Hoyte on the right and Cyrus or Primus or J Lloyd on the left.  Super solid central defense with a seamless replacement for every starting player for Argentina’s known deadly attack through the center
8. Utilize one weapon of ours that they will respect: Speed. Speed
9. In an effort to perform well, we must have a deep team with the ship sailing on mercilessly if anybody (no matter how highly rated) gets injured and is out of commission
10. Have a  good blend of experience to handle the sheer shock of the venue and moment and younger players who are considered talented and tough enough to handle it.
11. Have probably extra fire power in the striker department
12. If JLloyd is unavailable at L back, then Joevin gets a crack at option for the L back position
13. Send the keepers on some clinics to improve their aerial power and crossball confidence. Help from Lincoln Philips maybe.

Note the encouraging depth of this team, T&T has a come along way and is better than the 2006 except for missing Stern, Yorke and an aging Latas as the midfielders have more defensive capacity and the defense is vastly improved and in some ways more athletic:  Having said that, how about the following:

Jan / Marvin
              Mitchell (Power)     Primus (Bateau, Julius, Radanfah)
        Hoyte (Carlos, Gonzales)                 Cyrus (Joevin, JLloyd)

Boucaud (Kevan George)      Hyland (Theobald)
        Peltier (Glen, Shahdon)                       Guerra (Hector)
                     Molino (Leston Paul, Marcus Joseph, Toussaint)
                            Jones (Plaza, Roberts, Winchester, Kerry B)
« Last Edit: January 09, 2014, 11:23:16 AM by dreamer »
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 06, 2014, 09:49:37 PM »
Allyuh good oui..men done start to pick team...lawd fadder..anyway this game isn't going to be a blowout. First off Argentina won't run the risk of getting their starters injured and that risk usually increases when the scoreline gets out of hand. Don't be surprised if the 15 minutes are slow and methodical. Overall, the first 30 minutes would be the blue print of their tactical plan. If they can score two or 3 then subbing key players would begin. I think for them the issue would be continuity through the midfield if they play a 4-3-3 as they have 3 forwards of class in Messi, Aguerro and Higuain. Remember winning wouldn't be the issue for Argentina but more technical and tactical execution. I wouldn't even be surrised if the ask TnT to play a certain way.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #57 on: January 07, 2014, 02:59:28 AM »
Unique opportunity for T&T says Hart.
By Shaun Fuentes (TTFA).

Trinidad and Tobago Football Association General Secretary Sheldon Phillips believes the June 4th Friendly International against World Cup favourites Argentina is a tremendous opportunity for this country.

Phillips expects the game  to have interest of immense proportions throughout the globe and will bring some measure  of benefit to the country.

He added that the commitment of Sports Minister Anil Roberts is continuing to be a major factor in the way forward for local football.

“It’s a once in a lifetime opportunity to play Argentina this close to a World Cup and the Minister of Sports, the Honourable Anil Roberts recognizes this and has agreed to support the match.

This is definitely a continuation of what began in 2013 with a collaboration that was struck between the Minister and the TTFA’s President Mr Raymond Tim Kee,” Phillips stated today.

“We are indeed very satisfied with these developments and we intend to maximize it in terms of the benefits it can bring to local football and by extension the country at large,” Phillips added.

T&T head coach Stephen Hart has identified the encounter as a hugely significant one.

“I think it’s a fantastic and unique opportunity for our country to be showcased against what is arguably one of the best teams in the world and one that is a favourite for the World Cup.

They will be approaching their peak going into the tournament and will have the eyes of the world on them,” Hart said.

“We will be playing away from home and we will prepare for the match and approach it in the most sensible manner.

We must respect the fact that not only will this be an extreme challenge  because of the team that we are playing but also because they have one of the best players, if not the best, in the game today.”

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #58 on: January 07, 2014, 12:13:12 PM »
football is 80% mental.. which translates into mentality and football iq and also self esteem and confidence...

if you have a weak mind you have already lost the battle... just because we are playing Argentina, which is my 2nd favorite team in the world after T&T of course, doesn't mean you can't beat them...

logic dictates that Argentina is the team under pressure in this scenario, any team they play before the world cup, they have to be careful not to get a bad result or even a draw, because their fans and other opposition will prey on that... it's the nature of sport, T&T has no pressure because the world has already ruled us out... this is our opportunity to show them how good we are and that we belong on the world stage in 2018

one thing i can't stand is the local population and their inferiority complex and insecurity... >:(

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 07, 2014, 02:32:28 PM »
football is 80% mental.. which translates into mentality and football iq and also self esteem and confidence...

if you have a weak mind you have already lost the battle... just because we are playing Argentina, which is my 2nd favorite team in the world after T&T of course, doesn't mean you can't beat them...

logic dictates that Argentina is the team under pressure in this scenario, any team they play before the world cup, they have to be careful not to get a bad result or even a draw, because their fans and other opposition will prey on that... it's the nature of sport, T&T has no pressure because the world has already ruled us out... this is our opportunity to show them how good we are and that we belong on the world stage in 2018

one thing i can't stand is the local population and their inferiority complex and insecurity... >:(

If yuh follow yuh thinking, then why should Argentina be the one under pressure. They are the better team, with better players, even the best player in the world, WC champs, rich history, then in following your thought Argentina should be ripe with confidence.

Why should we be bold, but Argentina be cautious. Does not make sense.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

1]; } ?>