April 18, 2024, 04:54:36 AM

Author Topic: how long  (Read 534 times)

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
how long
« on: July 30, 2021, 02:27:37 AM »
how long is CFU willing to put up with this charade call concacaf?i believe since in the day of jack warner's leadreship CFU should have been it's own confederation, just look at comebol, they have ten teams and are their own confederation while CFU stand 35 strong and we are still joined to the hip of central and north america and i believe that this is wrong. the rational thing should have been that the americas compete against each other in a confederation of the americas and leave CFU on their own.

take the gold cup for instance, every time it is held on U.S. soil for the past 25 years, the only other time they held it else where was in 2019 where a few group stage matches were held in costa rica, but it's has been forever since this tournament is held in the united states and they benefited tremendously by this move because they have won the darn thing half the time they hosted it, how on earth could this be fair?

it's almost astonishing to think that we caribbean people who love to boast of our proactive culture allowed the united states to dictate to us where the gold cup should be held every time it rolls around, i want to see if these blasted monkeys in football who's always talking out their assholes would for once stand up for principle and demand that the next gold cup be held in the caribbean, damit we have 35 flooking votes but we act like we only have seven like central america.

you know Wim was right about us, we only good for one thing, and that's our own selfish needs. sit under a bloody tree and wine to soca and drink rum and coconut water, that's all we're good for. i'm sure all the strong caribbean leaders like norman manley, grantly adam, dr williams and errol barrow must be turning over at the way how the caribbean spirit was subdued by western greed. we started off as a resilient people and weaned into a lazy bunch of self serving parasites.

as for the USA and mexico, they will continue to win this thing till thy kingdom come because there are no federations in concacaf with the guts to stand up and say no more, and mexico won't because it benefits them just as much because they have a sizable population in the united states plus they are just next door and their fans travel far and wide to see them play, which gives both nations a home field advantage. i just can't believe that no one ever raised this concern, i'm stunned.

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: how long
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2021, 02:43:47 AM »
on another note, i watch this buhalter coach and he encourages a lot of nasty conduct with his players. i've also been watching this kevin acosta guy and he is really as funky ass dirty as all hell rotten player. this man actually fouled his way through this tournament but no one was paying attention including the officiating staff.  in all honesty he shouldn't have played last night because he has done so much dirt during this tournament but continued to be spared by the referees.

did anyone saw what happen with this penalty? the ref royally missed the penalty despite being right there, and only when challenged he did a review, not only that but he allowed that hang lip scumbag yankee boy kevin acosta so antagonize the qatar players just so he could throw them off their game, and it worked.

these ass kissing referees in concacaf always cater to the united states players and neglect to properly officiate the game, why would they need help is they are the home team with the better players? i'm so waiting for the world cup to see this team demoralized, they haven't really played any one yet, and in a foreign environment they certainly won't get all the lofty calls that they're grown used to, in fact it's almost like a privilege, and it's a fact that they are only bad in their yard, but are a horrible road team. can't bloody stand them and their bias commentary, hate this f#&*ing team i loath them.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2021, 02:48:10 AM by pull stones »

1]; } ?>