April 16, 2024, 01:01:49 AM

Author Topic: I need your help Trini's and others  (Read 4911 times)

socafighter

I need your help Trini's and others
« on: January 14, 2014, 11:28:03 AM »
Hello Trinis

I am trying to make the Cricket site (Cricket section on this site) number one in the Caribbean .
Presently its a guyanese/ jamaican  site ..that should be enough motivation .

Please I need visits from this forum to kick some arse .

Can Trini's help me...ty

socafighter

ps I have not told flex about this ..lets keep it our secret ... :rotfl:

« Last Edit: January 26, 2014, 12:54:36 PM by socafighter »

socafighter

Re: I need your help Trini's
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2014, 11:33:09 AM »

Who with me sign up here pleaseeeeeeeeeeee...ty

socafighter

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2014, 12:11:25 PM »

Thanks Trinis...ah notice an increase in Traffic ....ty ty ty

Next week ah need allya to post sumting at the site .even a comment...ty me fellow Trini to the bones..

We going for number one in Cricket in the Caribbean ...

Look out T&TCB and WICB ...ah coming to get all ya ..the ole boys club will crash soon.

Socaaaaaaa in dem pweffen

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2014, 12:49:19 PM »
We need to really beef up the cricket section.

But what site you talking about is Guyanese?

If you can constantly give updates, pictures and so on, it will catch on, but remember, this is mainly football here.

socafighter

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2014, 01:05:23 PM »
We need to really beef up the cricket section.

But what site you talking about is Guyanese?

If you can constantly give updates, pictures and so on, it will catch on, but remember, this is mainly football here.

I will approach management and ask for a chat room , an editorial page ..this way we can have a
Cricket section within the Soca Warriors primarily dedicated to soccer .
I have contacts with some past players and management will will write columns for us .
Any one travelling can submit reports about T&T or WICB Cricket . We will ask posters to write
articles about the past players of West Indies Cricket . We need a House and Pit Box , praise and
not praise players and management .

I am just trying to get this started , it will be under present moderators control .

I just want us to be number one as the soccer site ...

With your help and Trinis to the bone , we can do it ...ty

socafighter

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2014, 01:08:52 PM »

All Cricket fans ..please post what you would like to see . I am positive I can convince
management to give us a try ...ty

Remember your inputs are very important ...without it we cant get to number one.

Offline Errol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2014, 03:03:05 PM »
There are Guyanese and Jamaicans on this site to, so you shouldn't bash them because of some bad experience.

You need to show them you are bigger than that, you cannot come here and try to cause a separation.

I would like to see up close Trini posse match reports on games.

And if we could get a few top players to join us here for a chat.

socafighter

« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2014, 03:23:53 PM »
There are Guyanese and Jamaicans on this site to, so you shouldn't bash them because of some bad experience.

You need to show them you are bigger than that, you cannot come here and try to cause a separation.

I would like to see up close Trini posse match reports on games.

And if we could get a few top players to join us here for a chat.

There is a natural rivalry in sports in the Caribbean , every Island and Guyana supports locals
in almost any thing they do . I am just asking Trinis to help us get started , since its a soccer
forum.

Notice I asked all for inputs , I didn't specify any one group . Its why I am asking for a chat
box so we can all voice an opinion . It would lead to some interesting comments .

I can only learn by having an open mind and listening to the other side , I am hoping such can
be accomplished without cussing or name calling.

At the  same time I must declare I am a Trini ....The WICB is an insular group of individuals , leading
to our present dismal team in Cricket and for the foreseeable future . I am a supporter of The T&TCB , (not present management ) and the Trini's on the West Indies Teams .

I am hoping we can be a force that the WICB reads and listen to , the old boys group needs to
change for cricket in the region to improve. Spending of players money ( they attract sponsors)
irresponsabile spending must stop .

Present mentality in the Caribbean is after a week we all forget , so administrators rely on this
method and move on . I am hoping we keep them focused on the objective and not personal gain.

Yes we plan to get past and present players of Cricket in T&T for chats . Thanks for your comments
they are duly noted ..

socaaaaaaaa in dem pweffen
« Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 03:47:56 PM by socafighter »

socafighter

« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2014, 03:52:25 PM »

I spoke to Flex twice today via telecon, I will now put it down on paper and send to him ,
so he can discuss it with Tallman . He will look over  what I am planning to accomplish ,
noting this is a soccer site and not Cricket .

If Flex and tallman can attract 7,000 members plus , so can we .

Are we all together on this Trinis.... I want all em Indians south of Caroni to join.

Socaaaaaaaaaa

moderators I am not bumping this thread ....noting info ask they come in ty .
« Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 09:52:21 PM by socafighter »

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2014, 07:21:44 AM »
this is a separate site you talking about or the cricket section on this site?
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

socafighter

« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2014, 09:28:04 AM »
this is a separate site you talking about or the cricket section on this site?

Sammy , I am pushing the idea , Its up to the principals of the site . I am sure Cricket can have
its own section and be part of this site . Then again I am not into web designing , my responsibility
on the forums will be as a fan posting threads .

I am just trying to get the idea going.

Within less than 24 hours over 225 views ty members and guests

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2014, 04:24:37 PM »
... sifting through all this cricket to find a football comment is rell wukk as it is.

socafighter

« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2014, 06:19:50 PM »

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

A trouble maker I see ...

duly noted  seeker...

socafighter

« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2014, 10:03:20 AM »

Ok Trini's et al

I need some more visits , so I can approach the biggies at the site ,
that cricket deserves some attention...

keep visiting Cricket site and thank you all... member's please comment

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2014, 10:04:42 AM »
I'll be moving this topic to the Cricket section in the next day or so, just in case you guys wonder where it went. I left it here so he could get some coverage :)

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2014, 10:09:42 AM »
socafighter, you join September 28, 2013 and already have 754 post, thats about 188 topics per month.

You is a busy fella.

When T&T and the WI have tournaments going on, your hits will go up, but over here not much people follow cricket.

Offline de_redman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2014, 10:46:40 AM »
I love cricket. Maybe we can get the designers to add an umpire or something cricket related as a 'smiley'.

Socafighter what are the top forum sites associated specifically for cricket in T&T/W.I.?

socafighter

« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2014, 02:07:51 PM »
I'll be moving this topic to the Cricket section in the next day or so, just in case you guys wonder where it went. I left it here so he could get some coverage :)

Come on Moderator ...Give us another week plus nah

We trying to build the cricket site ...pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee

ty ty ty

socafighter

« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2014, 02:10:39 PM »
I love cricket. Maybe we can get the designers to add an umpire or something cricket related as a 'smiley'.

Socafighter what are the top forum sites associated specifically for cricket in T&T/W.I.?

You know thinking about it I cant recommend any site I have been a member off to date ..
They dont discuss cricket , just insular posters , that cuss and heckle all day and it ruins
threads ...

Soon I will have more time and you will read real cricket threads ...I hope you help out by commenting on them ..ty
« Last Edit: January 16, 2014, 07:34:02 PM by socafighter »

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2014, 08:21:44 PM »
socafighter, you join September 28, 2013 and already have 754 post, thats about 188 topics per month.

You is a busy fella.

When T&T and the WI have tournaments going on, your hits will go up, but over here not much people follow cricket.

A fellow poster told me that socafighter is actually a lady

socafighter

« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2014, 08:41:56 PM »

You is a busy fella.

Yes I am , born in Trinidad , My family came from Scotland in the 1860's , at one time we owned Palmiste estates ..it was sold in the late 1970's ..gave Palmiste Park to the Govt Of T&T ...

So if Flex doesn't help us out here , ah go seize he house in Trini ,  :rotfl:

We once owned Naparima with two sugar mills ... I live in Canada now .

Yep, I am a white Trini married to an Indian Trini ..see you know every thing about me now ... ;D ;D

Can I count on your help to get Cricket going ? I will seek the principals permission to get
sponsors for Cricket .

« Last Edit: January 17, 2014, 03:00:48 AM by Flex »

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2014, 11:14:28 PM »

You is a busy fella.

Yes I am , born in Trinidad , My family came from Scotland in the 1860's , at one time we owned Palmiste estates ..it was sold in the late 1970's ..gave Palmiste Park to the Govt Of T&T ...

Yep, I am a white Trini married to an Indian Trini ..see you know every thing about me now ... ;D ;D

Can I count on your help to get Cricket going ? I will seek the principals permission to get
sponsors for Cricket .

Damn girl, yuh let de cat out de bag and reveal everything dey.....I think if WI start winning we might get some more traffic on the cricket section ;D
« Last Edit: January 17, 2014, 03:01:04 AM by Flex »

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2014, 06:28:44 AM »
I can tell why you want a cricket board revved up now - can't be much cricket going on in canada!

socafighter

« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2014, 06:46:59 AM »
I can tell why you want a cricket board revved up now - can't be much cricket going on in canada!

That's it ..your tires are gonna be flat ... :rotfl: :rotfl:

I am trying to get a neglected cricket forum  on a soccer site , started and revved up ,
shortly the West Indies are in action again . By then we will have a posse stand in the Cricket forum .
You with me still ....just for the Canada comment we aint inviting you to no party .
Can we get your picture so we can post it at the door ? :rotfl:

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2014, 06:56:49 AM »

You is a busy fella.

sponsors for Cricket .

With all that money you have you should become a official sponsor for SWO. Palmiste, Naparima, you name it.

Just doh pick up de Indian mentality, they have to let de world know how much they have and own and them eh putting they money where they mouth is.

Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2014, 07:40:05 AM »

I am trying to get a neglected cricket forum  on a soccer site , started and revved up ,
shortly the West Indies are in action again . By then we will have a posse stand in the Cricket forum .
You with me still ....just for the Canada comment we aint inviting you to no party .

Haha don't read me wrong I'm happy to see it revved up! Gotta get where ya going en all. But how do you see the players in all that snow? :p Ah ok I stop with the Canada comments :) Seriously I hope it kicks off - I find it hard to believe that Cricket doesn't have a similarly-sized website in Trinidad given the love

socafighter

« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2014, 07:50:02 AM »

You is a busy fella.

sponsors for Cricket .

With all that money you have you should become a official sponsor for SWO. Palmiste, Naparima, you name it.

Just doh pick up de Indian mentality, they have to let de world know how much they have and own and them eh putting they money where they mouth is.

Look I have yet to meet someone with that mentality ( Indian , African or what ever )...Rich folks don't talk especially in T&T  with such high crime rates.
Your statement tells me ya gats a chip on your shoulder about Indians. The only one that is mouthing off here is you . I made the above statement because I have been ask on a few occasions on this forum .

I am hoping now its all cleared up and done with , until you showed up with an insecure , immature,jealous
attitude. If I am a sponsor or not its none of your dam business , it has nothing to do with you .
Life can be so simple if we mind our own business...

All I am seeking is support on the forum by visits and posting on the cricket site , not attitudes. sigh
« Last Edit: January 17, 2014, 07:51:33 AM by socafighter »

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 17, 2014, 08:06:22 AM »
come on now children behave  >:( :P
I pity the fool....

Offline de_redman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 17, 2014, 08:39:39 AM »

Haha don't read me wrong I'm happy to see it revved up! Gotta get where ya going en all. But how do you see the players in all that snow? :p Ah ok I stop with the Canada comments :) Seriously I hope it kicks off - I find it hard to believe that Cricket doesn't have a similarly-sized website in Trinidad given the love
Canada actually has a very active cricket side. Our own Gus Logie was coach at one time.

socafighter

« Reply #29 on: January 17, 2014, 08:45:02 AM »

Dont try to kissy up now ..ya still not invited ... :rotfl:

Give us a few weeks and watch us roll ..Trini's gonna help me...

1]; } ?>