April 25, 2024, 08:44:59 AM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Argentina Game (4-Jun-2014)  (Read 76956 times)

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Argentina Game (4-Jun-2014)
« Reply #60 on: May 22, 2014, 05:13:30 PM »
Edwards drafted into squad for friendlies.
By Shaun Fuentes (TTFA).

Trinidad and Tobago head coach Stephen Hart has added midfielder Carlos Edwards to his roster for the upcoming friendly internationals against Argentina and Iran.

Edwards, currently in London after signing a new one-year contract with Championship Division club Millwall, will arrive in Port of Spain on Friday and will join the T&T squad in camp at the Radisson Trinidad hotel.

Hart commenced a training session on Tuesday with the available players at the Hasely Crawford Stadium.

Still to join the camp are Carlyle Mitchell, European-based players Radanfah Abu Bakr, Khaleem Hyland and Lester Peltier while W Connection’s Joevin Jones has a cup final with this club on Friday.

Orlando City midfielder Kevin Molino, fresh from a hattrick in his team’s 3-1 win over Charlotte Eagles in the USL earlier this week, will join the team in Buenos Aires

Edwards, one of the surviving members of the 2006 World Cup squad alongside captain Kenwyne Jones and Densill Theobald, said he had reason to smile after receiving the news of the invitation from Hart to join the squad.

“I’m always delighted when the call comes to play for Trinidad and Tobago. I’m one of the older guys around now but I’ve looked after myself and I’m still able to make a contribution at a good level in England so why not give it my best for country as well,” Edwards told TTFA Media.

“I’m 35 now but I think I can still bring something to the table and make a contribution to the current squad. The games against Argentina and Iran are on a massive scale when it comes to international football.

A lot of eyes will be on the game and I think we’ve got to be ready for the challenge and there are a lot of different factors involved here both on and off the field of play.

I’m really looking forward to these two games and again, more than delighted to be part of the squad,” added the former Defence Force and Sunderland player.

Iran, another one T&T’s opponents for June 8 in Sao Paolo, drew 0-0 with Belarus in a friendly match held in Austria on Sunday.

The match was held in Kapfenberg, Austria, where the Iranian football team is holding a training camp.

Carlos Queiroz’s men will face Montenegro on May 26 and Angola on May 30 respectively in Hartberg.

Iran has already played four friendlies with South African clubs Moroka Swallows, Orlando Pirates, Mamelodi Sundowns, and Mpumalanga Black Aces in its camp in Johannesburg, South Africa.

Iran has been drawn in Group F along with Nigeria, Argentina and Bosnia and Herzegovina.

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 22, 2014, 05:46:15 PM »
Welcome, 'los!

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 22, 2014, 06:02:41 PM »
By Shaun Fuentes (TTFA).

Trinidad and Tobago head coach Stephen Hart has added midfielder Carlos Edwards to his roster for the upcoming friendly internationals against Argentina and Iran.

Edwards, currently in London after signing a new one-year contract with Championship Division club Millwall, will arrive in Port of Spain on Friday and will join the T&T squad in camp at the Radisson Trinidad hotel.

Hart commenced a training session on Tuesday with the available players at the Hasely Crawford Stadium.

Still to join the camp are Carlyle Mitchell, European-based players Radanfah Abu Bakr, Khaleem Hyland and Lester Peltier while W Connection’s Joevin Jones has a cup final with this club on Friday.

Orlando City midfielder Kevin Molino, fresh from a hattrick in his team’s 3-1 win over Charlotte Eagles in the USL earlier this week, will join the team in Buenos Aires

Edwards, one of the surviving members of the 2006 World Cup squad alongside captain Kenwyne Jones and Densill Theobald, said he had reason to smile after receiving the news of the invitation from Hart to join the squad.

“I’m always delighted when the call comes to play for Trinidad and Tobago. I’m one of the older guys around now but I’ve looked after myself and I’m still able to make a contribution at a good level in England so why not give it my best for country as well,” Edwards told TTFA Media.

“I’m 35 now but I think I can still bring something to the table and make a contribution to the current squad. The games against Argentina and Iran are on a massive scale when it comes to international football.

A lot of eyes will be on the game and I think we’ve got to be ready for the challenge and there are a lot of different factors involved here both on and off the field of play.

I’m really looking forward to these two games and again, more than delighted to be part of the squad,” added the former Defence Force and Sunderland player.

Iran, another one T&T’s opponents for June 8 in Sao Paolo, drew 0-0 with Belarus in a friendly match held in Austria on Sunday.

The match was held in Kapfenberg, Austria, where the Iranian football team is holding a training camp.

Carlos Queiroz’s men will face Montenegro on May 26 and Angola on May 30 respectively in Hartberg.

Iran has already played four friendlies with South African clubs Moroka Swallows, Orlando Pirates, Mamelodi Sundowns, and Mpumalanga Black Aces in its camp in Johannesburg, South Africa.

Iran has been drawn in Group F along with Nigeria, Argentina and Bosnia and Herzegovina.

Love Carlos, but a waste of call, maybe as a training with the guys call up, but not to play, he to slow, Argentina and Iran is fast teams. Like Fuentes picking this team?

Since de world cup, Carlos can't play big teams anymore.

De EPL he flop, de 2014 WC qualifiers, he flop, de 2013 gold cup, he flop.

Alvin Jones was a better call up, even if de youth man just training.

Come on Hartie, yuh making de same ole mistakes like de others.

Youth for youth, George can't make it, he young and defensive and yuh call a ole, slow player who can't help defensive. Alvin Jones for George.

Yuh acting like yuh going and play attacking football anyway.

We give a man a testimonial match and call him back, things real bad sah.

They spending money they don't have when they coulda pick a man right home and use that money they save on George to buy some beers in Argentina.

« Last Edit: May 22, 2014, 06:29:06 PM by Sam »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 22, 2014, 07:03:21 PM »
Trini football is a f00ckng joke we....

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #64 on: May 22, 2014, 11:25:35 PM »
it's argentina we are playing, jones is untested, especially against a squad like argentina of all teams.. i agree with harty, bring in experience, carlos will take it up a notch i am sure about it... playing him in the defense is a good way to go and fill that left back position that cyrus has left vacant... that would be a big gamble to throw jones in the deep end, not logical at all, the only plus i can see out of it is from a development standpoint for the team and that can happen with a smaller opponent, not argentina b4 a world cup...

Phillip
Edwards
Mitchell/Bateau
Abu Bakr
Hoyte
Peltier
Guerra
Hyland(HM)
Boucard
Molino
Jones

Offline Errol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 23, 2014, 02:57:56 AM »
By Shaun Fuentes (TTFA).

Love Carlos, but a waste of call, maybe as a training with the guys call up, but not to play, he to slow, Argentina and Iran is fast teams. Like Fuentes picking this team?

Youth for youth, George can't make it, he young and defensive and yuh call a ole, slow player who can't help defensive. Alvin Jones for George.

They spending money they don't have when they coulda pick a man right home and use that money they save on George to buy some beers in Argentina.

I can't name one benefit Edwards will make to this team. Both him and Darryl Roberts were clearly the weak links at the Gold Cup.

We have 9 teams in the Pro league and 10 in the Super League and we couldn't find one replacment for George but Carlos Edwards !!!!!

No Mr Hart, no, no.

We had a game to send off both Edwards and Birchall and not even ONE game later we call him back

This is really jokie.

By the next world cup Edwards would be 40.

He did his fair share for T&T and did very well, but time to move forward.

Being on the team in Argentina alone would have done so much for some young player.

Hart playing diplomatic.

Same khaki panty.

« Last Edit: May 23, 2014, 03:09:35 AM by Errol »

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #66 on: May 23, 2014, 09:19:51 AM »
By Shaun Fuentes (TTFA).

I can't name one benefit Edwards will make to this team. Both him and Darryl Roberts were clearly the weak links at the Gold Cup.

We have 9 teams in the Pro league and 10 in the Super League and we couldn't find one replacment for George but Carlos Edwards !!!!!

No Mr Hart, no, no.

We had a game to send off both Edwards and Birchall and not even ONE game later we call him back

This is really jokie.

By the next world cup Edwards would be 40.

He did his fair share for T&T and did very well, but time to move forward.

Being on the team in Argentina alone would have done so much for some young player.

Hart playing diplomatic.

Same khaki panty.

you're not making sense, who would you throw in there and what would they be there for? sub or replacement for cyrus? you experiment against smaller teams, not what many consider the #1 team in the world that is about to play in the world cup... come nah man, allyuh men blasting hart for making a sound selection decision... if i was hart i would do the same, a man with wc experience and still playing in the uk at a high level...

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #67 on: May 23, 2014, 09:29:00 AM »
Carlos is AHEAD of Justin Hoyte at Millwall. He is playing in Justin's position while Justin is kicking round with the reserves. If Justin could get call up (which I have no problem with) Carlos could get call up. I doubt he'll be asked to play on the wing. He's still a Championship level right back, though.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #68 on: May 23, 2014, 09:41:16 AM »
Carlos is AHEAD of Justin Hoyte at Millwall. He is playing in Justin's position while Justin is kicking round with the reserves. If Justin could get call up (which I have no problem with) Carlos could get call up. I doubt he'll be asked to play on the wing. He's still a Championship level right back, though.

:beermug:

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 23, 2014, 10:31:10 AM »
Like men hope we beat Argentina and get accepted into the WC by default.

Is ah game, let the youths run out. 1 nil or 10 nil let the yutemen geh ah bligh.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #70 on: May 23, 2014, 10:42:25 AM »
Might as well not play then. We should send Civic Centre.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #71 on: May 23, 2014, 10:54:15 AM »

Is ah game, let the youths run out. 1 nil or 10 nil let the yutemen geh ah bligh.

what you feel it is, ah sweat in the savannah? coaches and players have a certain standard to uphold, it's our nation we are playing for, have some pride nah...

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 23, 2014, 06:40:43 PM »
Don't like de idea of Los getting call up.

But in de end, ah still 100% behind meh boy Hartie.

Good luck T&T.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 23, 2014, 10:31:21 PM »

what you feel it is, ah sweat in the savannah? coaches and players have a certain standard to uphold, it's our nation we are playing for, have some pride nah...

So what is Pride?
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #74 on: May 23, 2014, 10:44:45 PM »

So what is Pride?

pride is not taking your nation for granted and devaluing yourself and the nation... when you run out there make sure you do your best and rep our nation with full conviction... no half way bull.. you can do that on the beach or in the savannah...

one senior player who is still playing championship ball is not a terrible decision...

hart give a youth ah chance, cyrus got many and blow them, he going vietnam.. it's better he call a senior player who will fill the void and uphold a standard we want the world to know us for...
« Last Edit: May 23, 2014, 10:48:52 PM by Controversial »

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #75 on: May 24, 2014, 04:13:50 PM »
OUR TASSA, RHYTHM SECTION AND STEELBAND WILL BE HEARD IN BUENOS AIRES FOR THE TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO VS ARGENTINA MATCH.

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: May 24, 2014, 06:43:30 PM by dreamer »
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 25, 2014, 12:54:10 AM »
men crying for Carlos in TT and men crying for Landon in US.

I seeing Molino and Plaza, we good to go!

Who get leave out, oh well. I like the team, don't worry guys we won't do badly. Have some faith!

Save your fears for games vs Guyana. 

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 25, 2014, 10:51:31 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9WsPNXhXe8
I hope BraveHart and our defenders, midfield, and whole team in fact, are watching closely Argentina's attacking strategies with the rapid breakout and defense splitting passes.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2014, 10:53:08 PM by dreamer »

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 26, 2014, 05:53:55 AM »
Hart pleased with prep for Argentina
TT Guardian

National senior men’s team head coach Stephen Hart has described the first few days of preparations ahead of the friendly international against Argentina as satisfying.

Hart welcomed European-based duo Khaleem Hyland and Lester Peltier into his training camp on Friday as both players took part in the evening session at the Hasely Crawford Stadium, Port-of-Spain, before the team returned for dinner at the Radisson Hotel. The squad then witnessed the Digicel Pro Bowl final later that evening.

Hart intends to lift the intensity next week as the June 4 friendly in Buenos Aires approaches.

“It’s been a pretty good week. We still don’t have the full squad because a couple of our players have club commitments but based on what I’ve seen, it has been good. I like the intensity and everyone looks focused but of course we still have work to do and every day is crucial in the lead up to these games,” said Hart.

Millwall’s Carlos Edwards, a veteran of the 2006 World Cup squad, arrived in Port-of-Spain on Friday night and was expected to train on Saturday. Orlando City midfielder Kevin Molino lined up for Orlando City in a 1-0 loss to Italian Serie A club AS Roma on Friday and will join the squad in Argentina, while the likes of Radanfah Abu Bakr, Carlyle Mitchell and Kevan George will join the camp this week.

“Carlos has been one of the longstanding servers to the national team and he has been consistent. He continues to play at a respectable level. He definitely has the experience,” Hart said.

Hart has been monitoring the preparations of the Argentina and Iran teams. Iran drew 0-0 with Belarus last week while Argentina has been in training in Ezeiza.

“We’ve been keeping tabs on them. Obviously these are teams preparing for a World Cup so their preparations will be on point. I expect both to be fully ready by the time these games come around because we are playing mere days before the World Cup begins.”

Hyland, one of T&T’s marquee players in Europe, is expected to sign with another club in Europe shortly. He too expects the matches to be challenging.

“I think the players are all looking forward to the games and will all be focusing and trying to work hard and prepare well. Playing against the likes of Argentina and Iran is massive in every aspect,” Hyland said.
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #80 on: May 26, 2014, 06:00:33 AM »
Peltier, Williams focused on task ahead.
T&T Guardian Reports.

With just under two weeks left before T&T takes the field against Argentina, national team goalkeeper Jan Michael Williams says the opportunity to play in a match of such magnitude is something players can only dream about.

Williams has been in training with the rest of the T&T squad at the Hasely Crawford Stadium and enters the final week under Stephen Hart before they depart for Buenos Aires, on Saturday.

“This is what we dream about as players. We follow football extensively. Some of us have played at the international level both for club and country and then there are those who are still working towards it. Some people say maybe we are not ready to play Argentina and Iran but I believe we could feel assured of our potential,” said Williams.

“I don’t think we need to feel afraid. Of course they will be well prepared and they have some of the best players in the world in their team. But we will be relish that challenge. This is a bit of a dream come true story for us. We want to see how far off we are. Maybe we have a long way to go but practicing with the best can only have benefits,” added the Central FC custodian.

Slovakia-based winger Lester Peltier joined the camp on Saturday and is also gearing up for what he says will be perhaps his biggest international game to date.

“Everyone back in Slovakia has been talking about my country’s game with Argentina. It was a big piece of news for them when they heard we got the game scheduled and after winning the league there I think the coach and the rest of the team at Slovan will be rooting for Trinidad and Tobago,” Peltier said.

“Everybody knows what Argentina can do but for us it’s just a game where we have everything to gain and nothing to lose. I think we can go there and give a good account of ourselves. And to do that I think all the boys know how important it is to have a strong training camp,” Peltier added.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #81 on: May 26, 2014, 06:58:59 AM »
remember fellahs the world is watching.. if you impress against argentina, the entire world will be impressed... :beermug:

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 26, 2014, 07:04:34 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1-WImFK7Qk
Go Warriors! Teach them Argentinians a lesson.

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: May 26, 2014, 06:07:42 PM »
play de fitball .. old and young...play de fitball

tnt tnt tnt tnt
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: May 26, 2014, 06:37:02 PM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LNl8OK-QXEk" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LNl8OK-QXEk</a>

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LwWuLkKZcGA" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LwWuLkKZcGA</a>
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: May 26, 2014, 08:04:35 PM »
Mitchell vs. Messi
By Marc Weber (The Province)

Among Carlyle Mitchell’s best international memories to date was a matchup against Peru. Safe to say June 4 will top that.

Mitchell, the Whitecaps’ Trinidadian centre back, left Sunday for Port of Spain in Trinidad and Tobago, where his national team is preparing for a game against Argentina at Estadio Monumental in Buenos Aires.

“It’s going to be a great experience to play against the top players in the world,” said Mitchell, 26. “I’m excited. It’s a challenging opponent.”

But Mitchell said he won’t get wrapped up in thoughts of Lionel Messi and Co.

“I’m just going to play my game,” he said. “I can’t control Messi, but I can control myself.”

Trinidad and Tobago also face World Cup-bound Iran on June 8 in Sao Paulo, Brazil, which means a likely meeting with Caps teammate Steven Beitashour.

“We have nothing to lose,” Mitchell said of the two friendlies. “These guys are preparing for the World Cup and we go in as underdogs.”

Mitchell’s yet to start an MLS game this season, though coach Carl Robinson turned to him in both legs of the Canadian championship semifinal.

Mitchell was among the best Whitecaps in that series defeat.

“If not the best,” said Robinson. “He was fantastic. He won every ball in the air. He was aggressive.

“He’s shown me now, 10 games in, that he’s up to the level he was at last year. He’s got himself back up to speed after a slow start in pre-season and he’s given me a good problem.

“Playing against Argentina is a tough one for him but it’s a great test to see where he’s at.”
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline amwood

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: May 26, 2014, 10:24:13 PM »
Hear nah it have some men who could really talk football out here yes! So men calling for young Alvin Jones, how many of you all have actually seen this kid play? T&T needs a creditable performance in these games - a great performance has far reaching consequences, it could serve as something of a catalyst that brings a little interest back into local football, sponsors maybe more inclined to jump back into the fray. Equally as important, it could do allot for the youngsters playing the game locally - maybe an incentive to put in the work and effort needed to create a better generation of footballers. I fully agree with Hart decision to use Carlos in these games...he is coming off a season playing in a more competitive league than 90% of the players on the T&T squad currently. Between now and 2018 Jones have enough time to get experience - right now what is more important is getting the best result possible against a high profile team like Argentina which means selecting the best possible players available right now...incidentally men talking about future, ent football suppose to crash next week sometime? This might be the last game the national team go be involved in for a while...

Offline reggae-fan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: May 27, 2014, 03:20:57 AM »
Here is a little motivation for T&T fans. 
Contrasting results:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dn4t_p1O0Q
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFbp2ZqS-nw
« Last Edit: May 27, 2014, 03:32:02 AM by reggae-fan »

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #88 on: May 27, 2014, 06:23:58 AM »
Hart urges on home-based pros.
T&T Express Reports.

Trinidad and Tobago head coach Stephen Hart is urging some of the home-based professionals in the national team for the Argentina and Iran matches to lift their levels of energy as the 23-man squad heads into its second week of preparations in Port of Spain.

Led by the most experienced of the youngsters, midfielder Joevin Jones, with 33 appearances to his name, Hart wants to see more energy from him and fellow home-based pros Rundell Winchester and Ataullah Guerra of Central FC and Trevin Caesar of North East Stars.

“I think if you look at players like Joevin Jones, Guerra, Winchester and Caesar, you see those players have some very good qualities, but their intensity levels and their levels of concentration need to improve, especially off the ball, and a lot of what we are doing is encouraging that and ensuring that their mentality is right and they remain very competitive for selection. I have to be very demanding of them to ensure they are switched on all the time,” Hart stated.

Summing up the training sessions so far, which have included double sessions on some days, Hart added: “We’re grateful for the opportunity. We’ve had five days together and the majority of time we’ve operated with 14 or 15 players but now we have everyone in camp and we can increase the intensity of training.

Former England Under-21 defender Gavin Hoyte has been in training for the first time and has settled in nicely, according to Hart.

“He’s fitted in quite well, he has been very responsive and trains with a tremendous attitude. He’s getting accustomed to the heat.”

Hart, who guided T&T to back-to-back wins over Jamaica last year as well as a 3-1 win over Saudi Arabia in Riyadh, said his players have been very committed to the task at hand so far.

“You have to be very realistic when you enter a game like this. We know we are going to spend long periods of time without the ball. We are playing away from home in Argentina’s backyard. We just have to be mentally prepared to not be afraid to play and to keep the ball more effectively when we do get it and also not make mistakes in crucial parts of the field.

We have to understand as a team how we will recover the ball when we don’t have it. We have a short window of opportunity to put all of that into training. But all I ask of the players is that they give of their best and give 100 per cent into training.

“Overall, I’ve been impressed with the attitude and the intensity of the players. We have two different type of players with one set just coming off a season and others already having a bit of a break after finishing their seasons. But I’m pretty pleased with the intensity of the majority of the players, especially the guys who are coming back from the overseas leagues,” Hart added.

Vancouver Whitecaps defender Carlyle Mitchell was the final overseas player to join the camp at the Radisson Trinidad Hotel on Sunday evening. The team departs for Buenos Aires on Saturday night.

Members of the public, in particular schoolchildren are invited to attend the team’s final training session at home on Thursday from 5 p.m. at the Hasely Crawford Stadium.

The T&T Football Association is also reminding fans about the supporters’ charter package still available at $16,000 per person. Further info can be obtained at nissitourandtravel or 623-9500.

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: May 27, 2014, 07:42:05 AM »
Am starting to feel the excitement ppl pores raising.
We need a cool pic for this game to share on facebook somebody plz.

1]; } ?>