April 17, 2024, 08:34:52 PM

Author Topic: The David Nakhid Thread  (Read 170509 times)

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: NAKHID: NO HELP FOR BAHRAIN
« Reply #300 on: October 24, 2005, 05:04:35 AM »
but this man teck we fi fools steupsssss who want 2 bet mi? d man ent lasting mor than ah month after we rub out bahrain in the playoffs
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline greenpea

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: October 24, 2005, 06:06:34 AM »
in life it is better to avoid the perception of impropriety altogether.... for those who choose to believe that these dealings with the Bahrain FA are above board then congrats... the job award should have been timed for after the 16th and kept under wraps..... as great as Nahkid is on the football field his dealings with organizations and people have been fraught with controversy..... amazing that this job should even be considered.... think 3 months down the road .... win or lose (knock on wood) either way Nahkid is not going to be trusted by either party ... Trini nor Bahrain..... so no long term vision here..... maybe we could have a new award ... Benedictus ANahkid .....hmmmm good idea for a poll .... :chilling:

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: October 24, 2005, 06:22:27 AM »

Certain comments by Rhizerburg about Arabians, according to Nakhid, then ignited the situation.
The pair came close to blows.
Beenhakker, who coached Nakhid in the early 1990s at Swiss club, FC Grasshoppers, was not present at the time but Nakhid said that the ex-Real Madrid and Dutch national boss never spoke to him again.
Nakhid believes that his split from the T&TFF had more to do with the Panama incident than the TV6 episode.
"Warner knew he could not give the real reason why I was fired," he said. "So he used the TV6 programme instead."
Nakhid's run-ins with the establishment are as famous as his crafty passes.

Well nahkid yuh could ah ignore Rhizerburg you make comments on the syrian community to good riddens
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Tongue

• Hero Warrior
  • Blue is the Colour.....Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: October 24, 2005, 06:26:59 AM »
yeah we quick tuh react! and wit reason....man kyah be playing wit we emotions now nah. Ting bout JA we react...ting bout Samuel and Zamora we react...Manning we react....So wit de recent developements wit Nahkid....of course we go react. I for one still kinda suspicious bout dah response he give. BAM he get release from the coaching staff...an as soon as dat happen wit a stroke of luck the Bahrainians ( me eh sure wha dey does call deyself) and dem put een ah call tuh him. Dey want him tuh come and organize and deveople dey youte program. Dem man really tinking bout developing ah youte program...wen dey fightin for a place in de final 32...STEEEEEEEEUPES!! Ah could jes imagine wha dah telephone call sound like. (Palos, Truetrini or Touches could organize dat ah sure)

Offline concerned

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: October 24, 2005, 06:53:02 AM »
It was reported on TV media (TV 6 or 3 ...I cannot remember).....Jack say "he could do what he want"

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: October 24, 2005, 07:01:45 AM »
Nahkid playing all ah we for fools!!

He definitely cannot fool me!!

He get money to organise with them tuh f*ck we up! U20 coach? steups!! Just so? U 20 coach? i thought he woulda come up with something better than that!

And even if that is the case, Nahkid is a fool to think that he can go there and they would not ask him or pester him for info on our team.

Ah sure Jack sorry he pull him out ah de lebanese jail.

Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline NC

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Nahhid Apology?
« Reply #306 on: October 24, 2005, 07:02:44 AM »
Does this forum owe Nakhid an apology because of the many things said about him since his TV6 interview and alleged firing?  He has now come forward with his version of the story and like everything else unless you hear from both parties it is very difficuult to draw a conclusion like some have in this forum. 

Remember before you respond emotionally - Mr. Warner "was hated" in most part, because for a very long time no one ever heard his side of the many stories.  We are a very unique people, in that we are always ready and willing to destroy our own instaed of support them.  Nakhid's appointment to a National youth team can only help us in the future, he is one of our more accomplished individuals.

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
Re: Nahhid Apology?
« Reply #307 on: October 24, 2005, 07:11:28 AM »
U actually falling for that U20 shit?

steups!

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: October 24, 2005, 07:25:29 AM »
My Sentiments exactly Andre.

Been reading the reports about allegations  Mr.Nahkid is proported to have said and  one has to wonder what credentials would qulaify Mr. Nahkid as a coach for the Bahrains U-20  team? It would appear that the timining for this u-20 announcement is too coincedental to his firing. What  urgency is there to him being in Bahrain to discuss u-20 preparations?

One could disguise it how much you want but this constitutes another  'mental ploy' to shift  the focus of indiscretions.

http://www.socawarriorssc.com/swonline/smf/index.php?topic=5484.msg42945#msg42945

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: October 24, 2005, 07:36:53 AM »
Does this forum owe Nakhid an apology because of the many things said about him since his TV6 interview and alleged firing?  He has now come forward with his version of the story and like everything else unless you hear from both parties it is very difficuult to draw a conclusion like some have in this forum. 

Remember before you respond emotionally - Mr. Warner "was hated" in most part, because for a very long time no one ever heard his side of the many stories.  We are a very unique people, in that we are always ready and willing to destroy our own instaed of support them.  Nakhid's appointment to a National youth team can only help us in the future, he is one of our more accomplished individuals.

Yuh really serious ???

Offline FLi !

• Luck is recognising the opportunities when they arise
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: October 24, 2005, 07:59:55 AM »
come on NC, what one person says and does are two different things!!

I for one don't buy into ANYTHING Nahkid has said. The timing is too suspicious..that Under-20 is a smoke screen for the NAIVE and Foolhardy!!!
Director of Waggonist Prosecutions (DWP)

Special Advisor to WN(UK)

Offline NC

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: October 24, 2005, 08:06:24 AM »
come on NC, what one person says and does are two different things!!

I for one don't buy into ANYTHING Nahkid has said. The timing is too suspicious..that Under-20 is a smoke screen for the NAIVE and Foolhardy!!!

I agree that thetiming is suspect and considering what is at stake, their is an opportunity for him to provide info.  But, let me play devils advocate.  As many have argued before, is he suppose to stay unemployed?  How will he feed his wife and children?  Don Leo stood up for his country man (as it relate to the alleged incident), why is David's version untrue.  Again, lets not take this personal, this is football, and I guarantee you David and Mr. Warner are still best of friends.

Offline Gladman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: October 24, 2005, 08:10:47 AM »
Lets not forget this man has always had ties with those Asian countries.It's very ironic as he is dismissed form the national team he links up with our opponents in the WC play offs.

Talkin bout he has no ties with the national senior team,that doesn't say nothin, for all we noe he coulda be leakin information  long time
Life Is Like Sugar Cane,It Hard But Sweet

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: October 24, 2005, 08:13:03 AM »
APOLOGY?.. Nuh Man

" Socawarriors doh apologize to no batty bwoy! "

>:( :beermug:
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline skins

• Barca4ever
  • Hero Warrior
  • orginally from san do
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: October 24, 2005, 09:43:45 AM »
Nakhid could do want he want. He could run for prime minister of Bahrain as far as i care. What Nakhid do from here on can't help the warriors qualify for the world cup. lets move on and focus on our team getting ready for bahrain.

truetrini

« Reply #315 on: October 24, 2005, 09:48:40 AM »
Well said skins, he cyar help bahrain either.

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: October 24, 2005, 10:00:58 AM »
APOLOGY?.. Nuh Man

" Socawarriors doh apologize to no batty bwoy! "

>:( :beermug:

never

this man has no credentials to coach st james sec u-14 and he go coach ah big international u-20 team :thinking:
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline dumpalewie

• Lewie
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: October 24, 2005, 10:07:05 AM »
NC you must be a family member.

I have always looked up to Nakhid since we played for the same university but you have to admit that even if this were legit, the timing is awful.

Let's see how long his stint as coach lasts.
TnT Patriot

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #318 on: October 24, 2005, 10:44:23 AM »
maybe its for the U-20 now for the next Olympics in 2008?

anyway the timing and his being there already is too suspicious.

and i would have to say apology my arse too >:(
he coulda done this after our 2 games..i sure some countries woulda viewed this as treason.
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

truetrini

« Reply #319 on: October 24, 2005, 10:47:47 AM »
ok Naqkid ah sorry.

Yuh importance being over stated anyway..yuh is ah free agent we fire yuh backside.

Go help bahrain prepare for 2010

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: October 24, 2005, 10:51:53 AM »
WE WILL CARRY ON... WE NOT GIVING UP... WE GOING GERMANY....

GO WARRIORS
 :beermug: :beermug:
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: October 24, 2005, 11:11:40 AM »
apologise.........nakhid............fuh wuh.de man doh need no apology.he need ah bull pistle.wuh he do is a crime.de man should b whipped on de lara promenade.WHIPPED I TELL YOU.ah sound like a politician dey boy.de man need licks man.he dotish.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: October 24, 2005, 11:13:29 AM »
NC you must be a family member.

I have always looked up to Nakhid since we played for the same university but you have to admit that even if this were legit, the timing is awful.

Let's see how long his stint as coach lasts.

I couldn't agree more. Even if it were legit the timing is really terrible.
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: October 24, 2005, 11:40:59 AM »
Even if this is legit??

Alyuh mad or what? This ent no legit thing!! He going over there tuh help dem bahrainis!

3 weeks away from a play off match that could get them to the world cup and the Bahrain FA thinking about ah U20 coach?

Total Bullshit!!

U20 team? Steups!!

I have exams this week, and this thing real frustrating meh!!
steups!!

i ent love that atall!!

truetrini

« Reply #324 on: October 24, 2005, 11:46:09 AM »
Even if this is legit??

Alyuh mad or what? This ent no legit thing!! He going over there tuh help dem bahrainis!

3 weeks away from a play off match that could get them to the world cup and the Bahrain FA thinking about ah U20 coach?

Total Bullshit!!

U20 team? Steups!!

I have exams this week, and this thing real frustrating meh!!
steups!!

i ent love that atall!!

Let me tell yuh how to get over de frustratiion and stress.

Dis might even help yuh pass yuh exams dem easy easy

Step 1

Go to de central market and buy yuhself  ah over ripe breadfruit.

Step 2

Pull out de stem...carefully!

Step 3

Take ah tablespoon and sweet oil and rub it on de inside ah de bread fruit

Step 4

Put de braedfruit in de hot suh fuh about 8-12 minutes

Step 5

Push yuh toti in de warm braed fruit and start tuh dog jook

Tension gorn in about 2 and 1/2 Bahrani minutes!

Offline Jahyouth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: October 24, 2005, 11:52:24 AM »
For a man who supposedly so forthright and willing to speak his mind I find he try to hit we a 6 for 9 dey.

Nakhid really believe we taking that sh!tty excuse about Bahrain Under 20 team as true talk? 

hahahahahahhahahahahaaha  well he really insulting we if he think we will believe that.

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: October 24, 2005, 11:52:54 AM »
Does this forum owe Nakhid an apology because of the many things said about him since his TV6 interview and alleged firing?

BORSE!!!
Nakhid need to apologise to we! He should come on the forum create a username and password and issue a public apology.

How dare you take a wok with the enemy, even if is under 21. Don't you see the conflict of interest Leh we jes for arguments sake say is true he suppose to say no thanks when they offer him that wok. You trying to tell me all these supposed links you have and the only job offered to you is that one. 4kery

Més que un club.

Offline FLi !

• Luck is recognising the opportunities when they arise
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Nakhid Apology?
« Reply #327 on: October 24, 2005, 12:11:38 PM »
No apology dat ah meh biology, peer fire a bun when u dis d warrior family !!!:flamethrower:

Director of Waggonist Prosecutions (DWP)

Special Advisor to WN(UK)

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: October 24, 2005, 12:14:50 PM »
BREADFRUIT

I GO TRY DAT ONE :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

truetrini

« Reply #329 on: October 24, 2005, 12:20:42 PM »
yeah try it, it better dan cutting ah hole in ah fig tree!

1]; } ?>