March 28, 2024, 03:20:47 AM

Author Topic: The David Nakhid Thread  (Read 166592 times)

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
Re: Nahhid Apology?
« Reply #330 on: October 24, 2005, 02:02:31 PM »
Even if this is legit??

Alyuh mad or what? This ent no legit thing!! He going over there tuh help dem bahrainis!

3 weeks away from a play off match that could get them to the world cup and the Bahrain FA thinking about ah U20 coach?

Total Bullshit!!

U20 team? Steups!!

I have exams this week, and this thing real frustrating meh!!
steups!!

i ent love that atall!!

Let me tell yuh how to get over de frustratiion and stress.

Dis might even help yuh pass yuh exams dem easy easy

Step 1
Go to de central market and buy yuhself  ah over ripe breadfruit.

Step 2
Pull out de stem...carefully!

Step 3
Take ah tablespoon and sweet oil and rub it on de inside ah de bread fruit

Step 4
Put de braedfruit in de hot suh fuh about 8-12 minutes

Step 5
Push yuh toti in de warm braed fruit and start tuh dog jook

Tension gorn in about 2 and 1/2 Bahrani minutes!

thanks for de advice pardner but ah go pass!

ah fraid ah get hooked on dat. nex ting yuh know, i goin and buy out all de bread fruit in de market every sunday!!

good ole fashion pokey will do it for me!! ;D
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline Cowen

• Hero Warrior
  • Conquer without risk is to triumph without Glory
    • View Profile
Re: NAKHID: NO HELP FOR BAHRAIN
« Reply #331 on: October 24, 2005, 02:03:53 PM »
Alsalman yuh ask fuh it !!!
Ah cyber bullpistle fuh yuh.
After dis yuh go run round manama 2 time an den ask if yuh reach paradise yet.
Stay out a we ting desert dweller, we doh want tuh hear yuh condenscending bullshit, take yuh shitside an sit down an read Arabian nights till allyuh believe it really have genie an ting.

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Allyuh forget Nakhid..... the man will do anything for the spotlight
Attended Mad Mad University
Studied Madology
Obtained a Mad Mad Degree

Offline Cowen

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: October 24, 2005, 02:09:09 PM »
Who Andre trying to fool ..... i sure the man trunk full ah breadfruit already. Not the ones he buy .... but how much he tief already even the young ones.   ;D

Nakhid = sell out. That is what bad mind people does do.

FACK he
Studied Madology

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
Notice from the Trinidad & Tobago Football Federation.
« Reply #333 on: October 24, 2005, 02:34:24 PM »
Notice from the Trinidad & Tobago Football Federation.
By: Shaun Fuentes.
[/size]

The Trinidad and Tobago Football Federation, following its own investigation, can reveal that by all knowledge, a female acquaintance of former TTFF employee David Nakhid, had approached local media houses for footage of recent matches played by the Trinidad and Tobago National Senior Team.
These enquiries were in fact made early last week before the news broke that there was some form of link between Mr Nakhid and the Bahrain Football Association..
Mr Nakhid’s link contacted TTFF Media for videotapes or DVDs of the National team matches of recent and also whatever was possible from the earlier stages of the 2006 “Journey to Germany” campaign, stating that it was for use in producing of a documentary on the team’s progress, for which documentary Nakhid never discussed with anyone of the team management nor with the TTFF nor with the Local Organising Committee Germany 2006.
Sunity Maharaj, Executive Producer of local television show Total Football also revealed that she was approached by the same female acquaintance.
“I was given a request by this person and was told that it was for the sake of a personal archive after enquiring why the tapes were being asked for. I then referred her to the TTFF because I am well aware that they hold the rights to these type of footage,” Maharaj stated.
Another well known local media man, Ruskin Mark of NCC Channel 4 also recalled receiving a similar request.
“Nakhid's female acquaintance called and asked for the tapes or whatever footage that may assist her and I could only refer her to the TTFF following that request,” Mark said.
Since the story broke, David Nakhid, former assistant coach of Trinidad and Tobago's football team, has been appointed as scout advisor of Bahrain's national World Cup team. The President of the General Organisation for Youth and Sports (Goys), Shaikh Fawaz bin Mohammed Al Khalifa, told Bahrain Tribune that he has made a lucrative offer to Nakhid which he could not refuse. Shaikh Fawaz also made it clear to the Bahrain Football Association (BFA) that they have an open budget for their final campaign to  World Cup 2006 and that they must do everything in their power to overcome Trinidad & Tobago at all cost. Bahrain will take on Trinidad and Tobago in a two-legged playoff matches on November 12 and 16. The first leg will be played in Trinidad and Tobago and the second leg in Bahrain.
When contacted in Zurich on Monday evening, FIFA Vice President Jack Warner confirmed that the talk in Zurich is all about Nakhid's treachery which has caused him to hang his head in shame.
“For 30 pieces of silver, T&T has been sold out ! ! ! .This makes what Jamaica has done look guiltless,” Warner told TTFF Media. He promised that in spite of all these unfortunate occurrences, that all will be in place to ensure that the T&T team is fully in tune for the matches on November 12 and 16 against the Asian opponent.
Warner will be in Bahrain on Tuesday. He is being accompanied by General Secretary of the TTFF, Richard Groden and Team Administrator, George Joseph. Meanwhile Bahrain is playing a match against Panama in Bahrain on Thursday for a match which Bahrain has paid all Panama's expenses including a match fee of some $500,000 USD, it has been reported.
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Notice from the Trinidad & Tobago Football Federation.
« Reply #334 on: October 24, 2005, 02:44:03 PM »
Like Nakid in the deep end.. lets hope he can swim! Poor uncle Warner have to hang his head in shame. Take back Nakid passport now!

p.s. Nakid..ah have about 3-4 games on tape we can talk price (doh worry..fellas who shared the tapes with me will get ah cut). Spanish and English commentary.

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: October 24, 2005, 02:44:36 PM »
Jeezan ages.... OPEN budget!!!!

Well we go OPEN ah whole bag of goals in dey ass!!!

GEHEN KRIEGER GEHEN
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Aymir

• JABLOTEH FOREVER
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Jabloteh
« Reply #336 on: October 24, 2005, 02:48:08 PM »
i think the hiring of nahkid was really meant to distract us.

they want to mess with our minds.

they will find some reason to fire him after they lose both WC matches.

and he will come back begging for 2010. and as trinis we will find a way to forgive him and trust him around our young footballers again.

u20 team coach my arse.

Offline Aymir

• JABLOTEH FOREVER
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Jabloteh
« Reply #337 on: October 24, 2005, 02:52:16 PM »
i quite like the odds.

when we look across and see judas among them is more fired up we will get and our players will kick arse.

we have to be careful not to spend too much time and energy on nahkid. that was the purpose of hiring him - to distract us.

Offline Jahyouth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: October 24, 2005, 02:56:48 PM »
Trinidadians are a very forgiving people and is laugh about almost anything, but this take the cake.

Nakhid I ah even know you personally and I can only imagine the shame you feeling.  You, your family, everybody who house you went in and lime by.

Yuh lower than snake belly partner.

Long time yuh coulda say that yuh is talk yuh mind, and stand up for your honour and all that.  But now? steups  After all is gone, all a man has left is his honour, and yuh give away that.

Thanks for your playing days.  Good luck in your future wheelings and dealings.

Hang yuh head in shame yuh traitor.  

NEVER set foot in Trinidad again.

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: October 24, 2005, 03:09:00 PM »
F&CK NAHKID.. F#CK 'IM................ Now lets move on..!!! De lil Fu$ker >:( >:( >:( >:(
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: October 24, 2005, 03:12:28 PM »
If this iis confirmed as true, Nakhid has done enough to warrant him being banished from Trinidad forever.  This is as treacherous as can be.

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: October 24, 2005, 03:16:55 PM »
yup.. at this stage, his action is paramont to smuggling secret weapons to another country.. He should be exiled.!
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline football king

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: October 24, 2005, 03:17:38 PM »
wait hold on if nahkid really want tpaes of TT games.  why would he ask a guyl to go beg TV reporters and then go to TTFF and ask for tapes.  if he doing some underhand thing, to do it that way would be plain dotish.  
Would think he have other sources for that info, if not tapes of the games in his own possesion already.  

Offline Hyperhot J

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: October 24, 2005, 03:21:48 PM »
    I wish Nakhid's "female acquintance" had come to me for tapes. I woulda tape she up and show her all the games we played I woulda be all them 22 men on the field for she!! After the 10 games I woulda thunder her so much she woulda forget about Nakhid and only bawl for me Naked!! Mwahahaah.  :rotfl:

Then Nakhid would have been banned from coming here again, while his same "female acquintance" would ban with me and the local forumites, we woulda link she friends and have a great football training day, every day!! hahahahah Nakhid lucky I eh find she yes, plus if she was ugly, KND 2 and Panty Stinker and them woulda take she still.

Nakhid you get away!! Please drop off your women here by me and leave.

J.  ;D
"The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power."

Cassius told Brutus in Julius Caesar by Shakespeare

Offline Cowen

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: October 24, 2005, 03:22:14 PM »
This is a really sad thing if it's true. I not even going to bad talk Nakhid. He know what he do ...and probably feels this is the right thing to do.  ???

Remember people ...even Judas thought he was doign the right thing.

Bad talking the man will not make any more sense........ but if ah only ketch Nakhid arse ...... is some serious licks he go get ...... >:(
Studied Madology

Offline skins

• Barca4ever
  • Hero Warrior
  • orginally from san do
    • View Profile
« Reply #345 on: October 24, 2005, 03:36:43 PM »
when did nakhid ask the TTFF for the tapes after he was fired or before. Some how i feel nakhid plan this. The man is well known in the middle east and bahrain could have been communicating with him via the mexico game. I don't trust nakhid. I am kind of glad we see the true colours of nakhid and notice that he is not on our side 100%. i wouldn't wanted to have him on germany 2006 staff because he cannot be trust. Nakhid i wish you the best and just note. Don't come back to tnt anytime soon.

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: October 24, 2005, 03:41:52 PM »
THE TING IS HE SEN HE GYUL TO DO HE DIRTY WORK  my lord dis is madnessssss
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: October 24, 2005, 03:45:50 PM »
Does this forum owe Nakhid an apology because of the many things said about him since his TV6 interview and alleged firing?  He has now come forward with his version of the story and like everything else unless you hear from both parties it is very difficuult to draw a conclusion like some have in this forum. 

I agree that thetiming is suspect and considering what is at stake, their is an opportunity for him to provide info.  But, let me play devils advocate.  As many have argued before, is he suppose to stay unemployed?  How will he feed his wife and children?  Don Leo stood up for his country man (as it relate to the alleged incident), why is David's version untrue.  Again, lets not take this personal, this is football, and I guarantee you David and Mr. Warner are still best of friends.

NC I hope this answers your questions and alleviates your fears.

Nakhid 4king low he real low. Right now he could pick pumpkin with a rod fuss he low. PUNK BITCH

Ms que un club.

Offline Socaman

• Live Yuh Life Like Yuh Playin Mas!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: October 24, 2005, 03:51:25 PM »
wey ah cyah believe this shit ah hearing!!! He should never be allowed back in Trinidad again!!! And if he does somebody go buss he head as soon as hope off de plane!!!! What part of Trinidad he from? He family must be real shame right now!!!! They better go Bahrain and live with he... :rotfl:

Offline whayuhsay

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Former captain of Trinidad offers to help national team
« Reply #349 on: October 24, 2005, 04:55:51 PM »
Not sure if it's been posted already, from the "Voice of Bahrain"...

http://www.gulf-daily-news.com/Story.asp?Article=125063&Sn=SPOR&IssueID=28217

Former captain of Trinidad offers to help national team 

CONTROVERSIAL former captain and assistant coach of Trinidad and Tobago David Nakhid is believed to be in Bahrain and offering his services to the national team ahead of their World Cup playoff clash against the Caribbean side.

Nakhid was sacked by the Trinidad and Tobago Football Federation after he suggested some members of the Syrian community were involved in drug trade and questioned why they were not being charged in a television interview on CCN TV6's Morning Edition.

But none of the Bahrain Football Association officials were ready to comment on the matter.

However, it is believed that Nakhid will be providing Bahrain with video tapes of matches involving Trinidad in the Concacaf qualifying round and also hold a seminar to brief the national team coaching staff of the conditions in Port-of-Spain in general and about the Trinidad team in particular.

Nakhid, 41, won two National Championships and Domestic Cups with Grasshopper FC of Switzerland and was the two-time Most Valuable Player for Belgian first division club Waregem.

The former midfielder also won three league championships and three Cups with Al Ansar of Lebanon apart from being voted Caribbean Player of the year in 1993.

He was also voted Player of the Year in Lebanon for two successive years and in 2005 Nakhid was inducted into the American University Hall of Fame.

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #350 on: October 24, 2005, 04:59:01 PM »
did you take a class to talk shit or iz it just natural

its mostly natural  ;D

(no need to offend me man... I've been nothing but cool with you guys)

But I read in an interview with Nakhid

"I am lebanese and played with AL Ansar in Lebanon, then I moved to the US to study, and I played for the university... there my name became big, and I played for European teams from 89-97. In 1994 I became captain of Trinidad after I got Trinidadian citizen ship in 1997 I became an assistant manager for the Trinidad national team. In 2000 I went back to my homeland Lebanon to play and train the team Almubra and I have been in my original country lebanon since"

Thats an interview with him ... so don't act like a fool when someone asks a question... just answer it if you want... if not then have the decency not to comment about it

That info is incorrect.

Nak.and his family are from TT...his ancestry is Lebanese. He was born in TT and played highschool football there.

He got honorary Lebanese citizenship in the mid 90s.

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline sub1

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: October 24, 2005, 05:40:24 PM »

That info is incorrect.

Nak.and his family are from TT...his ancestry is Lebanese. He was born in TT and played highschool football there.

He got honorary Lebanese citizenship in the mid 90s.

VB

That also is wrong VB. I went toschool with all Nakhids, brothers. Nakhid is what we ccall in T&T, a red-nigger. He has no arabic ancestry whatsoever. His wife is labanese and so are his children. Nakhid is a pure, unadulterated red-nigger.

Offline Arimaman

• Arima Compre
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: October 24, 2005, 05:49:11 PM »
If in fact this man is a sellout, he so low, he hah to pick dasheen with rod...

Yuh cyar get no lower than that!!
Arimian to meh heart

TrinInfinite

« Reply #353 on: October 24, 2005, 05:51:26 PM »
nakhid ent care, is money is he boss now, 4get de ttff in he head, he must b smiling coz he gettin so much attention from we people and de press, ah glad de betrayal happened b4 de game

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: October 24, 2005, 05:53:06 PM »
sombody please tell morvantman what part of trini he from a couple friends wanna know :beermug:
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #355 on: October 24, 2005, 06:05:11 PM »
So what kind of name is Nakhid.

Is African??

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline sub1

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: October 24, 2005, 06:10:38 PM »
I believe portuguese derivitive.

Offline greenpea

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: October 24, 2005, 06:20:36 PM »
From the ridiculous to the sublime.... before we bury benedictus ANakhidus (alias judas) remember the man doing what he think is right... we doh know how much he gas bill is, or how much formula the man have to buy when the month come...

Think about it.... remember the good times and leave it at that.... they rubbing the man name in dirt on sheer speculation.... think about it.... "a female acquintance"... wha' name so.... wife, cousin, jump off....what de hell is a "female acquintance"?

better everybody understand what lengths Bahrain going through to win this thing... if I was in Bahrain i laughing because Jack fighting Nakhid, Nahkid have grouse, Jack in beef with Jamaica (like if what they do is our business!), Bahrain putting their house in order and is chaos in TNT camp... Too much talk and not enough football .... that said i doh know if i moving Avery from left back for nobody... sorry :chilling:

Offline Jahyouth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: October 24, 2005, 06:26:17 PM »
What choas it have in the Trinidad camp?  It have baccanal in the Trinidad SUPPORTERS camp, and as Trinis we like it so.  But it eh have no chaos in the Soca Warriors camp bossman. 

Come again.

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: October 24, 2005, 06:27:20 PM »
i was thinking de same thing

we ole talking but i doh yorke or beenie care about all these stupid talk
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

1]; } ?>