March 28, 2024, 11:33:46 AM

Author Topic: The David Nakhid Thread  (Read 166764 times)

Offline rotatopoti3

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Nakhid: Its about playing, not winning.
« Reply #750 on: July 23, 2011, 06:45:29 AM »
would u put this fella on yuh team?

educate me please....not dat i disrecting d fella but why is he so seemingly popular....
« Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 06:47:59 AM by rotatopoti3 »
Ah say it, how ah see it

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #751 on: July 23, 2011, 07:11:04 AM »

educate me please....not dat i disrecting d fella but why is he so seemingly popular....
        Yes,because he is good and not only playing the game alone,he is one of the few that have stood up to the TTFF by himself when nobody supported him,you see where T&T Football is now look at where Nakhid Football,we keep talking about we don't have Football minds well this is one.

Offline Conquering Lion

• Tell me how can a man who doh know his roots form his own ideology?
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #752 on: July 23, 2011, 07:11:21 AM »

You right.....why does controversy always seem to surround him?
We fire de old set ah managers we had wukkin..and iz ah new group we went and we bring in. And if the goods we require de new managers not supplying, when election time come back round iz new ones we bringin. For iz one ting about my people I can guarantee..They will never ever vote party b4 country

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #753 on: July 23, 2011, 07:29:38 AM »
Yes,because he is good and not only playing the game alone,he is one of the few that have stood up to the TTFF by himself when nobody supported him,you see where T&T Football is now look at where Nakhid Football,we keep talking about we don't have Football minds well this is one.

:applause:
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
« Reply #754 on: July 23, 2011, 07:42:40 AM »

You right.....why does controversy always seem to surround him?

Because it easier to follow the crowd and it harder to stand fro what you believe in.

Offline rotatopoti3

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #755 on: July 23, 2011, 07:50:28 AM »
Because it easier to follow the crowd and it harder to stand fro what you believe in.

yeah sam and ngozi .....he stand up to d ttff but here nah me ent taking side here bro...but he lucky d so called evil JW bail he ass out when he was gettin thunder in Lebanon..

http://www.socawarriors.net/archives/838-jack-warner-rescues-david-nakhid-again.html
« Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 07:55:24 AM by rotatopoti3 »
Ah say it, how ah see it

AirMan

« Reply #756 on: July 23, 2011, 08:48:43 AM »
I am surprise Nahkid stay in Lebanon after all these years

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #757 on: July 23, 2011, 09:05:53 AM »

yeah sam and ngozi .....he stand up to d ttff but here nah me ent taking side here bro...but he lucky d so called evil JW bail he ass out when he was gettin thunder in Lebanon..

http://www.socawarriors.net/archives/838-jack-warner-rescues-david-nakhid-again.html

What does this have to do with anything though?  By that I mean specifically your first post, which seems to be point (some kinda) finger at him?

For me, the only thing 'controversial' about Nakhid is that on the surface it feels like he's abandoned 'us' in favor of 'them', it's not easy for a man to turn his back on his country.  Now, I'm not saying that he did, just saying that from the outside that's the first impression one gets.  As you put aside the emotional pull of that perspective you then appreciate that a man has to cast his seeds on fertile ground, he has something to share and for him it only makes sense to go where people are receptive to that.

Offline KND2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #758 on: July 23, 2011, 09:07:52 AM »
nothing wrong with controversy

differening views is important to drive innovation and success.

If jack and Camps used to argue as to what to do with the national program we would be better off.

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #759 on: July 23, 2011, 09:15:51 AM »

Offline rotatopoti3

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #760 on: July 23, 2011, 09:17:20 AM »
Bakes..well if I was to pick my TT side...i probably wouldnt pick him..not because me ent like d fella or not that he isnt a talented brother of the soil...but basically I dont want anyone conspiring or disrupting my team...seems from way back he has a knack for jumbying or causing some type ah bacchanal....

standing out like ah nail doesnt necessarily mean courage in my view..rather I much prefer you show your courage and dedication working for the team
Ah say it, how ah see it

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #761 on: July 23, 2011, 10:01:57 AM »
Nakhid is the best "pure" midfielder T&T ever had, ever.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #762 on: July 23, 2011, 11:00:39 AM »

So does this confirm that the so called Evil JW is somehow an angel!

Offline Jack Horner

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #763 on: July 23, 2011, 11:02:16 AM »
So does this confirm that the so called Evil JW is somehow an angel!

Thank you !!

They don't remember the good Jack, just the bad one.

Jack is the only man who came in and help Nakhid, all of his countrymen deserted him.

All Trinis good for is old talk and fete.

Not even the guys here willing to come together and make a change instead they hide behind their computers and talk.

Jack will raise again !!!!
Jack Warner will rise again and the world will beg him him to return and he will say "NO".............

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #764 on: July 23, 2011, 11:15:30 AM »

Not only him alone JW bail out and you all are the same people hanging Jack right now,i thought he never did any thing good for Football,it's nice to hear something like this.Nakhid's decision to remain in Lebanon was the best decision for him,he would not have survived in T&T,it have a lot of anti Nakhid sentiments right here on this forum.

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #765 on: July 23, 2011, 12:45:12 PM »
Nahkid is a brash, derisive, opinionated, loudmouth with no respect for authority. Exactly the kind of man we desperately need to stir the pot, call out the vested interests, overtun the old ways of doing things and force change to advance in our football fromwhere it is now.
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #766 on: July 23, 2011, 03:21:30 PM »
Nahkid is a brash, derisive, opinionated, loudmouth with no respect for authority. Exactly the kind of man we desperately need to stir the pot, call out the vested interests, overtun the old ways of doing things and force change to advance in our football fromwhere it is now.
lol I'd like to think these arent the traits that would effecta difference but rather the fact that he stands for what he believes in and isnt afraid to rock da boat a little .. what can I say just a matter of interpretation.
For all the Jack Warner supporters first of all to each his own .. simple question if you were to create a mental scale would JW's good deeds outweigh his bad ones ... let's see who really fooling themselves.
Jack never did anything for TT football without getting back ... so this whole he selfless lets not play that card shall we!

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #767 on: July 23, 2011, 05:02:27 PM »

Preach Bredda!!!!

Dais why me eh e ven bother to read dat last thread bout Gally....where de France was Nakhid when we coulda use him to beat de US (et al) in 1989???
Ah sure it have men here who know why he wasn't there.

But give thanks de fellah seem to be doing he thing and lil successful at it, bless
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #768 on: July 23, 2011, 05:11:15 PM »
You could imagine you as ah pro coming home to play for your national team and have to deal wid ah coach who just happened to be a great player,  but never really COACH???

You woulda have to be biting yuh tongue right thru, some of us can and some can't...hence, no Italia 1990:)

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #769 on: July 23, 2011, 05:19:38 PM »

Preach Bredda!!!!

Dais why me eh e ven bother to read dat last thread bout Gally....where de France was Nakhid when we coulda use him to beat de US (et al) in 1989???

But give thanks de fellah seem to be doing he thing and lil successful at it, bless
       Lets leave it at that,it's you all opinion.One man can't beat the US it's a team,what you trying to say the team play crap or loose because he was not there?he was never there and they reached that all important game,we could call many names and say if they were there. 

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #770 on: July 23, 2011, 05:25:03 PM »
You could imagine you as ah pro coming home to play for your national team and have to deal wid ah coach who just happened to be a great player,  but never really COACH???

You woulda have to be biting yuh tongue right thru, some of us can and some can't...hence, no Italia 1990:)
       Breds we had foreign Coaches who could ah coach and came home and never did what Gally did up to that time.

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #771 on: July 23, 2011, 07:06:29 PM »

Breds we had foreign Coaches who could ah coach and came home and never did what Gally did up to that time.

What Gally do?
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

AirMan

« Reply #772 on: July 23, 2011, 07:13:18 PM »

What Gally do?

dais ah good question.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #773 on: July 23, 2011, 07:28:18 PM »
Coops refresh meh memory. Did Gally tell Nakhid be a part of yuh shell squad team and he refused.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #774 on: July 23, 2011, 07:28:37 PM »

What Gally do?
     Don't ask what Gally do,ask what any Trini ever do,you all never appreciate anything done by locals that's why we are the way we are.

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #775 on: July 23, 2011, 07:49:41 PM »

What Gally do?
     Don't ask what Gally do,ask what any Trini ever do,you all never appreciate anything done by locals that's why we are the way we are.

lol

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #776 on: July 23, 2011, 08:10:54 PM »
Men ask what gally do yes ... from the time I see that I realise this discussion done!!

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #777 on: July 23, 2011, 08:20:10 PM »
Men ask what gally do yes ... from the time I see that I realise this discussion done!!
Well enlighten me who eh know nutten nah.

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #778 on: July 23, 2011, 09:50:08 PM »

Preach Bredda!!!!

Lets leave it at that,it's you all opinion.One man can't beat the US it's a team,what you trying to say the team play crap or loose because he was not there?he was never there and they reached that all important game,we could call many names and say if they were there. 

Coops I know dat dis is ah team game, but tell yuh what....even back then I had a huge issue with this, because (if ah remember correctly, ah could be wrong) Nakhid was the ONLY true professional footballer at time. ah good COACH woulda pull him square and talk to him and FIND ah way to use him

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #779 on: July 23, 2011, 10:21:22 PM »
Big respect to de man.  He is and never will be a yes man.  His wife and children are Lebanese so there is no rhyme or reason why he should not be over there. 

1]; } ?>