March 28, 2024, 06:34:35 AM

Author Topic: The David Nakhid Thread  (Read 166661 times)

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
Re: Nakhid's Warriors Pledge
« Reply #600 on: January 13, 2006, 06:05:18 PM »
yea he may be a treachorous Trinidadian buh he will ALWAYS be  A TRINI

no money greed death or judgement could change that.

we'll all say prays.

Exactly what he did dat was treacherous?

ah well he went to bahrain after being let go by the TTFF for out of line public comments stating a pernicious stereo type of a certain race then he was picked up by the Bahrain FF almost immediately after, all this following allegations of his wife trying to get videos of the TNT team games not to mention that he was our assistant coach who went over to coach the Bahrain Jr. team and all of it was just to be seen as a coincidence that TNT & Bahrain were about to play the TWO BIGGEST GAMES OF THEIR RESPECTIVE FOOTBALLING HISTORY.

And that Bahrain official was quoted...

"We simply made him an offer he could not reject."

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............ dont you find that just the slightest bit fishy...... huh?

how easily money could be the Del Piero supper sub for blood when used in excess.   
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #601 on: January 13, 2006, 06:07:03 PM »
With that said i would never wish death on David or his family.

We still have the knowledge of all he has given to T&T's football developement on a whole.

and tonight i will pray for him again.

MickeyRat

« Reply #602 on: January 14, 2006, 02:04:27 PM »
yea he may be a treachorous Trinidadian buh he will ALWAYS be  A TRINI

no money greed death or judgement could change that.

we'll all say prays.

Exactly what he did dat was treacherous?

ah well he went to bahrain after being let go by the TTFF for out of line public comments stating a pernicious stereo type of a certain race then he was picked up by the Bahrain FF almost immediately after, all this following allegations of his wife trying to get videos of the TNT team games not to mention that he was our assistant coach who went over to coach the Bahrain Jr. team and all of it was just to be seen as a coincidence that TNT & Bahrain were about to play the TWO BIGGEST GAMES OF THEIR RESPECTIVE FOOTBALLING HISTORY.

And that Bahrain official was quoted...

"We simply made him an offer he could not reject."

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............ dont you find that just the slightest bit fishy...... huh?

how easily money could be the Del Piero supper sub for blood when used in excess.   

I hear what yuh saying...but the harm has been vastly overstated in my book...and I don't think he did anything that was unreasonable, unpatriotic or particularly treacherous.

What were the 'racial' comments in btw...don't repeat if really offensive, but I'm kinda curious.

Is this the same Bake N Shark from IslandMix?

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #603 on: January 15, 2006, 08:41:55 PM »
buh maybe yuz really feel yuh sugar

:beermug:

oh well Nakid basically unearthed the stereo type that the "Serians" are running the drug seen and no one is doing anything about it.

now im not Serian.

But suppose i was to say.

De muslims is buyin guns and lookin to take over TnT. (Now i bet he wouldn't like to hear that)

Is all terribly wrong.

stereo type labelers are generally not good people.

Stereo typing only creates ignorance and hate. He disgraced himself.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2006, 08:48:23 PM by Jefferz »

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #604 on: January 15, 2006, 10:47:03 PM »
oh well Nakid basically unearthed the stereo type that the "Serians" are running the drug seen and no one is doing anything about it.

now im not Serian.

But suppose i was to say.

De muslims is buyin guns and lookin to take over TnT. (Now i bet he wouldn't like to hear that)

Wait, wait....is this the same Nahkid that claimed to have been the victim of religious abuse by the Assistant Coach days before?    :-X

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: January 16, 2006, 04:55:49 AM »
Live and in de flesh man...you know I like salt
Whats up bakes. Wad Defoe from Imix.

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: January 16, 2006, 10:17:17 AM »

Defoe...whey yuh saying my yute? Now I reach yuh know fete could start up in here, lol

Jefferz...I have no idea what yuh referencing wid yuh 'sugar' comment, dai'z fuh you and you alone tuh play wid.  I also figured yuh wasn't 'Serian' because yuh'da know dat it really spell 'Syrian'.  That said, dem fackers ent getting no sympathy from me...which isn't to say that it's the right thing to say, but I see it as an impoliitic comment at worst and the truth at best.

for real.lol ;D

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: January 16, 2006, 01:11:49 PM »
What does Nakhid comments on the television has to do with betraying the country? all that add up to is being a bit stupid. Look how we hang on to that. We always see and read what we want. We just trying to be against the man to say we patriotic.

Look at what Nakhid say in the article only two people comment on it;
Nakhid explained that, in his opinion, T&T could purge much of their ills by actively trying to fix problems rather than sitting by and waiting for them to go away.

"Are we truly a developing nation; or are we a nation who will always hide their heads in the sand and never confront things?" he asked, rhetorically. "Too many times, we are happy to let things be because we have three meals on the table and cable television and carnival. That is why Trinidad is the way it is today; because we haven't taken the opportunity to change things when they come around."

That is what we should be focussing on, but sas he say "we just stick we head in the sand."

Concerning his tenure with Bahrain:

Last month, Nakhid said that he refused to accept a Bahraini post before their playoff fixture against Trinidad and Tobago.

Yesterday, Nakhid confirmed he still had not accepted a job as Bahrain's youth team coach although he suggested that it remained a possibility.

"I have not taken up anything officially with them as yet," said Nakhid. "But I do have an advisory role with their Ministry of Sport."
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #608 on: January 16, 2006, 05:31:35 PM »

Defoe...whey yuh saying my yute? Now I reach yuh know fete could start up in here, lol

Jefferz...I have no idea what yuh referencing wid yuh 'sugar' comment, dai'z fuh you and you alone tuh play wid.  I also figured yuh wasn't 'Serian' because yuh'da know dat it really spell 'Syrian'.  That said, dem fackers ent getting no sympathy from me...which isn't to say that it's the right thing to say, but I see it as an impoliitic comment at worst and the truth at best.

for real.lol ;D

stick to de duty martinis nuh.

buh why de eh gehin no sympathy from you? stewps.

so how yuh go react if de man say some cheeky bout yuh race so.

no sympathy? das words das waitin fuh hate to regenrate itself.

i cyah stand any predjudice on any level. maybe if yuh was jokin is one ting.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Nakhid political ambition
« Reply #609 on: February 14, 2006, 08:36:57 PM »
Nakhid political ambition

Lasana Liburd

Wednesday, February 15th 2006

Former Trinidad and Tobago national football team captain David Nakhid is still waiting on a job with the Bahrain Football Association (BFA), but revealed his intrigue in political life yesterday afternoon.

Nakhid is in Trinidad to pursue legal action for slander against FIFA vice-president and Trinidad and Tobago Football Federation (T&TFF) special adviser Jack Warner and Newsday newspaper for denouncing him as a "traitor" last October.

Warner's allegation was made in the build-up to last year's World Cup Play Off fixture against Bahrain.

However, Nakhid-a two-time Caribbean Player of the Year-is also contemplating serving the land of his birth in a new capacity.

On the same afternoon that former Olympic sprint star, Ato Boldon, was unveiled as a United National Congress (UNC) senator, Nakhid said he too would relish a political mandate.

"I would love one day to be in a position politically to do something for my country," Nakhid told the Express. "I think what people know about me and my strength is that I am a man of integrity who cannot be bought or sold.

"They know that I am also a man with no particular personal agendas who is not just looking to get paid."

Nakhid is unlikely to appear on a UNC or People's National Movement (PNM) platform, though, after suggesting that both parties had "failed the country" by their inability to stamp out corruption.

He was especially dismissive of the opposition party.

"The people within a party make the party and its image," he said. "If you look at (leading UNC members) Basdeo Panday and Jack Warner and their track records, you are left with no choice.

"I would love to offer an alternative although I know it is difficult for Trinidadians to think outside the box and accept someone as an independent member."

At present, Nakhid is trying to learn more about Movement for National Development (MND) leader Garvin Nicholas, although he is still uncertain whether he would meet him.

In the interim, he is enjoying the opportunity of a vacation in his homeland.

Nakhid said things were in place for his new job as Bahrain's national youth team coach but explained that no appointment will be made until after the 2006 World Cup in Germany.

"Right now, the (Bahrain) senior team is trying to qualify for the Asian Cup," said Nakhid, "and they are concentrating all their efforts on that. If everything goes okay, though, I will start after the World Cup."

Nakhid, who participated in Trinidad and Tobago's successful World Cup campaign as a player, assistant coach and scout before being fired last October, will go to Germany with his three sons-Jamal (13), Ja'afar (11) and Ali-Kazim (6)-as a supporter.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Nakhid political ambition
« Reply #610 on: February 14, 2006, 08:37:33 PM »
HE COULD HAVE BEEN OUR UNDER 20  coach now what a waste
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline skins

• Barca4ever
  • Hero Warrior
  • orginally from san do
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: February 14, 2006, 08:42:27 PM »
Ato sworn in as UNC senator today. He starting a career in politics. All the best in that affair.

Offline TnTVillan

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: February 14, 2006, 08:44:04 PM »
Our Under 20 What????

Nakhid was wrong. The man not worthy of a place in trinidad and tobago football.

truetrini

« Reply #613 on: February 14, 2006, 08:47:39 PM »
Our Under 20 What????

Nakhid was wrong. The man not worthy of a place in trinidad and tobago football.

yuh living under ah rock or what-  what de hell Nakid do dat was wrong_

Jack Warner was wrong!
ç
he is de one who open he mouth and say shit and lie about Nakid and Jamaica..making ah storm in ah tea cup

Offline TnTVillan

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: February 14, 2006, 09:07:19 PM »
Our Under 20 What????

yuh living under ah rock or what- what de hell Nakid do dat was wrong_

Jack Warner was wrong!
ç
he is de one who open he mouth and say shit and lie about Nakid and Jamaica..making ah storm in ah tea cup

Breds you may not like Jack, that's your business but if it wasn't for him We wouldn't be in Germany. where the money the government promise the team, who payed Leo for the campaign? Who funded the team, who payed the wages?

JACK.

Nakhid who cares about him. He living under a rock.

truetrini

« Reply #615 on: February 14, 2006, 09:11:31 PM »
Our Under 20 What????

Jack Warner was wrong!
ç

Breds you may not like Jack, that's your business but if it wasn't for him We wouldn't be in Germany. where the money the government promise the team, who payed Leo for the campaign? Who funded the team, who payed the wages?

JACK.

fella yuh is ah youngster so ah go spare yuh de cussing.

Yes jack is ah God.

He spend all he money tuh send we World Cup.

he even play real good in de Bahrain game too.

De Governmnet eh do ah ting, dey never do.

all Hail Jack Warner.

Nakid is de devil...he is ah traitor and you is ah ass.  Yuh parents paying fuh yuh tuh go tuh scholl and yuh spelling paid..PAYED?

Jack have yuh learning good!
« Last Edit: February 14, 2006, 11:14:28 PM by truetrini »

TrinInfinite

« Reply #616 on: February 14, 2006, 10:17:25 PM »
Our Under 20 What????

Jack Warner was wrong!
ç

JACK.

fella yuh is ah youngster so ah go spare yuh de cussing.

Yes jack is ah God.

He spend all he money tuh send we World Cup.

he even play real good in de Bahrain game too.

De Governmnet eh do ah ting, dey never do.

all Hail Jack Warner.

Nakid is de devil...he is ah traitor and you is ah ass.

nakhid still aint do nothin wrong yet, de man get offered a job and man callin him spy, when all world renound coaches does know dey opponents from de defense 2 which woman dey bullin a week b4, so ah fine nakhid shoulda get de wuk for u20, hes quality and has a good eye for talent

truetrini

« Reply #617 on: February 14, 2006, 11:17:10 PM »
Tell dem Infinite.  What de hell Nakid do?

Not a damn thing.

Look how Jack and Beenie get invited tuh see England warm up game!

Steups!  Jack jes wanted to create ah scene wit Nakid because David get in ah fight with Beenie assistant..now dat assistant gorn  ah think.   Ah wonder if he pay Nakid he money he owe him?

And If Nakid take ah wuk somewhere else  why not?  He get fired fuh no damn reason...and he have responsibilities..de man wife and dem and he chirren.

Allyuh mad no arse!

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #618 on: February 14, 2006, 11:42:29 PM »
How yuh eh call for dis to go in General Discussion  ???

Offline rotatopoti3

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: February 14, 2006, 11:56:27 PM »
Nah man DCS...how yuh RUDE so  ;D..this have potential for Football Forum Calibre...  Anyway having a man like Nakhid in politics is like putting Idi Amin or Mugabe in power....worse yet....Nakhid could give NJAC ah fight for deh money...Makanal Dagger ent want NUTTIN with NAKHID....
Ah say it, how ah see it

truetrini

« Reply #620 on: February 15, 2006, 12:06:55 AM »
How yuh eh call for dis to go in General Discussion  ???

Yuh being damn rude in trute!

Look at the first paragraph of the article!
 despite the headline of the article it remains a football based article.  and Nakid happens tuh be aa ex-national football player!

S-T-E-U-P-S!

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #621 on: February 15, 2006, 12:17:25 AM »
yuh bias...nuttin wrong with dat.

What yuh think bout Nakhid as a Senator   :rotfl:

truetrini

« Reply #622 on: February 15, 2006, 12:22:44 AM »
yuh bias...nuttin wrong with dat.

What yuh think bout Nakhid as a Senator   :rotfl:

why ah bias?  I eh feel nobody go vote fuh Nakid....!

He too wild!

But why I bias?

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #623 on: February 15, 2006, 12:34:46 AM »
Arite arite I take back the bias comment.
Yuh just seem sour bout de senator ting.
I understand yuh might be concern for Ato.

truetrini

« Reply #624 on: February 15, 2006, 12:37:51 AM »
Nah man DCS...how yuh RUDE so  ;D..this have potential for Football Forum Calibre...  Anyway having a man like Nakhid in politics is like putting Idi Amin or Mugabe in power....worse yet....Nakhid could give NJAC ah fight for deh money...Makanal Dagger ent want NUTTIN with NAKHID....

Is you who bias.  Makandal Dagger was like Idi Amin?  How so fella?  And how Mugabe can be equated with Nakid?  What has Nakid ever done for you to make that comaprison?

Man yuh f**k up bad...but de Jamaicans have ah saying fuh man like you.

"Higher monkey climb is more he expose himself."  Keep climbing baby monkey!

Offline BigToe

• Hero Warrior
  • Laaaaard, ah cyan take it no more
    • View Profile
« Reply #625 on: February 15, 2006, 12:52:13 AM »

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Nakhid couldn't teach a bamcee how to shit. You right...he is a waste of break.

Offline rotatopoti3

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: February 15, 2006, 05:07:11 AM »
"Higher monkey climb is more he expose himself."  Keep climbing baby monkey! ...

I never know you an Reggae Fan was partner

:rotfl:...Alright ...PAPA Monkey...
« Last Edit: February 15, 2006, 05:10:53 AM by rotatopoti3 »
Ah say it, how ah see it

Offline ttcom

• Hero Warrior
  • us/trini/jamaican
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: February 15, 2006, 06:24:25 AM »
Good Morning Gentlemen,  The issue is Nakid in Politics. I believe he will make a good politician. His no nonsense attitude will only help Trinibago. Both party are extremely corrupt and we need fresh blood. PNM had people running away with 100 millions in the last 70s and UNC airport deal in 2k1. I am glad ATo and Nakid have the country's future at heart. Let take football politics out of this. Back to fifa ticket site
Stupidity is an elemental force for which no earthquake is a match."
-Karl Kraus

Offline Behbehman

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: February 15, 2006, 01:44:14 PM »

Is money breds...selloutee >:(

Offline Behbehman

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: February 15, 2006, 01:47:56 PM »
Our Under 20 What????

We go forgive Nakhid buh he have tuh take some good pessee in WoodFord Square as a welcome gesture.  Leh dem lil chirren an dem pass an drop some bullpistle in he pueffn before he could make it back into the society...we go forgive him buh he have tuh beg fus. :rotfl:

1]; } ?>