April 23, 2024, 04:10:34 AM

Author Topic: The David Nakhid Thread  (Read 171738 times)

Offline gtokyo

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Nahkid on Bahrain technical staff ??
« Reply #240 on: October 23, 2005, 12:20:38 PM »
Nahkid boy, yuh showing similarities like Ramesh boy...allyuh go tie for T&T #1 Neemakaram.............Imagine Jack bail yuh ass out of some serious mess in d middle east...and yuh playing BadJohn.... >:(  If yuh sell yuh sole dread...yuh go face d consequences cause JACK will not bail yuh rass out dis time dread....Yuh always wanted d limelight well here it is NO1 TRAITOR...take dat and smoke it...battyboy :flamethrower:

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: October 23, 2005, 12:23:39 PM »
I say fire bun Nahkid if he indeed sold us out >:(, i will pelt him with a plastic bottle if i see him in the stadium on the 12th, Fire bun the kidnappers and them friend  >:( and finally FIRE BUN Jlloyd Samuel the band wagonist. We don't need them fools now, when we succeed is because we do so with TRUE TRINIS and not no FAKES. FIRE BUN ALL THE NON-BELIEVERS!!!!

Wha is de difference between dem and J Llloyd Samuels?

Samuels may become useful ?

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: October 23, 2005, 12:24:48 PM »
I say fire bun Nahkid if he indeed sold us out >:(, i will pelt him with a plastic bottle if i see him in the stadium on the 12th, Fire bun the kidnappers and them friend  >:( and finally FIRE BUN Jlloyd Samuel the band wagonist. We don't need them fools now, when we succeed is because we do so with TRUE TRINIS and not no FAKES. FIRE BUN ALL THE NON-BELIEVERS!!!!

:rotfl:  Ah boy.....yuh come out bitin... :rotfl: :rotfl:
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline FATZ

• Hero Warrior
  • I SELL FOOTBALL JERSEYS
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: October 23, 2005, 12:27:53 PM »
Well Palos, the difference with our countrymen and Jlloyd is that he's sitting on the bench for villa and want to go to the cup so he could get back his place and the trinis who wasn't coming and now coming, small thing that's just more noise in the Bahrain man them head. NOT everybody had the paper like you to go every game  :rotfl:
WELCOME TO DINSLEY OUT IN THE STREETZ THEY CALL ME FATZ

Without Him, I am nothing but with Him I can do all things. Phil 4:13

Offline FATZ

• Hero Warrior
  • I SELL FOOTBALL JERSEYS
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: October 23, 2005, 12:33:07 PM »

Jlloyd will be useful to show fellas how to warm then bench
WELCOME TO DINSLEY OUT IN THE STREETZ THEY CALL ME FATZ

Without Him, I am nothing but with Him I can do all things. Phil 4:13

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: October 23, 2005, 12:35:20 PM »
I can't understand us. We fire Nakhid and bulls**t*** him. Now why we care about what he do. Now, I am not saying that if he take such a job he is right. But what should he do? Just sit around playing with his b*lls. We have aways treated Nakhid unfairly. So why should he owe us anything? He is just a passionate guy who expresses himself. Are we not allowed to do that anymore in T&T?
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: October 23, 2005, 12:39:26 PM »
I can't understand us. We fire Nakhid and bulls**t*** him. Now why we care about what he do. Now, I am not saying that if he take such a job he is right. But what should he do? Just sit around playing with his b*lls. We have aways treated Nakhid unfairly. So why should he owe us anything? He is just a passionate guy who expresses himself. Are we not allowed to do that anymore in T&T?

How EXACTLY has T&T treated Nakhid unfairly?

Please enlighten me.

Thanks.

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: October 23, 2005, 12:42:34 PM »
i'm dying to hear the answer to this question
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline raj

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: October 23, 2005, 12:47:27 PM »
In life all you can have is your dignity and integrity as a human being . Being dedicated and loyal are lifelong traits that indicate strong chararacter and deep seated ethics.

Nakhid is no more than a lost soul that seeks attention and cannot deal with criticism . He is self righteous and narrow minded. If he is selling out for the mighty dollar he is nothing better that a two bit WHORE!

Definetely not a role model for the youths of Trinidad and Tobago. Nakhid is a just another LOST SOUL that needs PRAYERS!

Offline Trini/Sverige

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: October 23, 2005, 12:48:21 PM »
FATZ jlloyd is a very good player and he plays regularly for his club he is just coming off and injury thats why is is one the bench a bit but honestly he is highly in england and played everygame last season without playing for tnt so i dont think he trying to use we to get pips the man is a blodclaat trini anywhere yuh read up on the man it mark trinidad and tobago even in them football game and them soooo that little shows

Offline Solo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: October 23, 2005, 12:59:15 PM »
When I was living in England I remember seeing a piece on TV about JLloyd where he was talking about his Trini roots and how he wants to contribute to Trinidad and Tobago.

The only thing is that he never backed it up with action in terms of playing before. His timing jus look real bad but he may be very useful to us.

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: October 23, 2005, 01:11:49 PM »
Why was Nakhid fired the first time from the National team? Because he spoke up. He stood up to the power that be and he was cut down. I know everyone is in support mode - there I say bandwagon  mode - so we will all suuport until we lose and then you will see the forest for the trees. Many of us think he was no good as a player for T&T ( I have read many posts here), yet anyone that knows anything about football knows that he has been our most technical player. Now he says things that we don't want to hear, and that the higher up don't want to hear and he is punished again. Leo is talking out his rear when he says Nakhid is no longer needed, because scouting is over. Crap.
If this is the case, then he was never needed. Why? Because we played Gautemala and was hammered, therfore they know how to beat us, we know  what we have to work on to beat them. We beat Panama so we know how to beat them- they need to figure out how to beat us. They would not do that trying to beat Mexico or USA. We saw Panama and the USA play so many games in the Commonwealth cup. We are just persecuting anyone that is not in support of the team, or our cause. So what if Nakhid express some personal opinion. A disclaimer and we move on.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: October 23, 2005, 01:17:39 PM »
Why was Nakhid fired the first time from the National team? Because he spoke up. He stood up to the power that be and he was cut down. I know everyone is in support mode - there I say bandwagon  mode - so we will all suuport until we lose and then you will see the forest for the trees. Many of us think he was no good as a player for T&T ( I have read many posts here), yet anyone that knows anything about football knows that he has been our most technical player. Now he says things that we don't want to hear, and that the higher up don't want to hear and he is punished again. Leo is talking out his rear when he says Nakhid is no longer needed, because scouting is over. Crap.
If this is the case, then he was never needed. Why? Because we played Gautemala and was hammered, therfore they know how to beat us, we know  what we have to work on to beat them. We beat Panama so we know how to beat them- they need to figure out how to beat us. They would not do that trying to beat Mexico or USA. We saw Panama and the USA play so many games in the Commonwealth cup. We are just persecuting anyone that is not in support of the team, or our cause. So what if Nakhid express some personal opinion. A disclaimer and we move on.

When you said Nakhid was treated unfairly by T&T I suspected there was no debating with you

But from de time you talk bout he is our most technical player, ah realize is jes a waste of time.

David Nakhid is David Nakhid worst enemy and nobody or no entity ever do more unfairness to David Nakhid dan David Nakhid.

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: October 23, 2005, 01:45:19 PM »

thats nonsense....

anyway,quick question (and i could only skim thru the thread cuz im in a rush) but this source is a bahrain reporter! is there a possibility that maybe this reporter lying and just trying to stir things up to get us off our game??

also, the nakhid interview link aint working. anyone can repost that?

and the 95.5 interviewers are such ass***** to de callers for no reason most of the time. kinda funny but idiotic..only ting you hear is yes good evening,and tank you very much.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2005, 01:52:57 PM by supporter »
Hart for president

Offline vibetrini

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: October 23, 2005, 01:51:57 PM »
fellas i doubt he would take d job... i can't see how anyone from TnT go sell out so

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #255 on: October 23, 2005, 02:00:53 PM »
You all arguing and not reading. I said he taking the job does not justify. I hear what you saying. Him being his worst enemy does not make him less of a player or person. And I was not debating just staing my opinion. Just as I said no one can say anything no more. Just curious since you don't think he was our most technical player, who was?

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: October 23, 2005, 02:25:09 PM »
Just curious since you don't think he was our most technical player, who was?

No disrespeck meant.  But if you have to ask that question, you should respectfully stick to something you know about because based on that one question...is not football.

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: October 23, 2005, 02:43:25 PM »
At the end of the day, i think that this is ah whole big joke!

Steups!!

Nahkind is ah mad man to think that he can go and work for bahrain, full stop.

I here men comparing it to the fac tthat Sven is ah swede and he coaching england. But sven wasnt involved in coaching in sweden for all the qualifiers and then all of a sudden just jump in de england bandwagon for de play offs, so dat different.

But say what, this will not affect us, cause we going and beat bahrain real bad....SOMEBODY MUST PAY!!

GEHEN KRIEGER GEHEN

Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: October 23, 2005, 02:57:06 PM »
anyone know exactly what whim r.berg said that nakhid claimed was racist? what were they arguing over
Hart for president

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: October 23, 2005, 03:00:28 PM »
anyone know exactly what whim r.berg said that nakhid claimed was racist? what were they arguing over

Not sure...but I didn't know Muslim was a race.

Apparently Rijsbergen say someting about Moroccans in charge of Holland or sumting so.  Nakhid take exception....."especially during dis month of Ramadan".  So ah guess if Rijsbergen did make de same comment outside a Ramadan, Nakhid woulda let it pass?

Dat boy is a compound ass.

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: October 23, 2005, 03:13:08 PM »
What allyuh don,t know is its a ploy. Jack and dem set this up so Nakind go join their camp and sell dem bad weapons. Its a set up.
Seriously what Nakid go tell dem that any good coach with experience eh work out ah ready.
Baharain done have all the video everything they even had people scouting live. So wha!

plus I done send dem some pictures of Nakid eating Black Pudding and souse, so dem eh go trust he at all.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: October 23, 2005, 03:34:30 PM »
Please Lord in heaven, tell meh Nakhid eh really serious 'bout wuking for Bahrain!!! Suppose da man take da wuk,weather Trini win or lose,  he could go back to Trini after dat??

What allyuh don,t know is its a ploy. Jack and dem set this up so Nakind go join their camp and sell dem bad weapons. Its a set up.
Seriously what Nakid go tell dem that any good coach with experience eh work out ah ready.
Baharain done have all the video everything they even had people scouting live. So wha!

plus I done send dem some pictures of Nakid eating Black Pudding and souse, so dem eh go trust he at all.

And he drinking real beers :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug:
« Last Edit: October 23, 2005, 03:38:10 PM by Tallman »
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: October 23, 2005, 03:44:43 PM »

Not sure...but I didn't know Muslim was a race.

Apparently Rijsbergen say someting about Moroccans in charge of Holland or sumting so.  Nakhid take exception....."especially during dis month of Ramadan".  So ah guess if Rijsbergen did make de same comment outside a Ramadan, Nakhid woulda let it pass?

Dat boy is a compound ass.

:rotfl: :rotfl:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline dtool

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: October 23, 2005, 04:32:02 PM »
In life all you can have is your dignity and integrity as a human being . Being dedicated and loyal are lifelong traits that indicate strong chararacter and deep seated ethics.

Nakhid is no more than a lost soul that seeks attention and cannot deal with criticism . He is self righteous and narrow minded. If he is selling out for the mighty dollar he is nothing better that a two bit WHORE!

Definetely not a role model for the youths of Trinidad and Tobago. Nakhid is a just another LOST SOUL that needs PRAYERS!

Nice article .....
Two things we have to know...

Jack talks a lot of trash but he means well
David talks a lot of trash and gets himself into trouble

So ..... given that.....
David like to be the main man ....  let's forget about him ....
If he does join the enamy ..... then all his values that he talk about are a waste of time ......

Offline Augi

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: October 23, 2005, 06:08:56 PM »
trea.son n. The betrayal of one's country, esp by aiding an enemy

But enough about Nakhid(It pains me to type ITS name). We have 3 hours of football left to take our country to heights never reached before.Time to stay focused,pray and then go to WAR! Take no prisoners mighty WARRIORS!

TrinInfinite

« Reply #265 on: October 23, 2005, 06:11:43 PM »
nakhid shouldnt frigthen we, we have a task 2 perform an we will do it, have faith in de team, if god is 4 us, no one will b against us, warriors takin it on de 12th and 16th

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: October 23, 2005, 06:21:33 PM »
No disrespeck meant.  But if you have to ask that question, you should respectfully stick to something you know about because based on that one question...is not football.

I could give you my qualifications with football, but you still would argue. Why can't you support what you say, instead of jibbing around. You not saying anything. I know I new here but that does not mean I know don't know what I am talking about. I understand what you all saying, I just looking at it from another angle. I am not just a blind supporter. we have to be able to see what we doing wrong in oredr to go forward. That's all.

Offline BigToe

• Hero Warrior
  • Laaaaard, ah cyan take it no more
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: October 23, 2005, 06:27:28 PM »

Whatever, 13 posts does not entitle you to voice an opinion.

He's always been anti-establishment and this latest episode proves that he will stoop to any level. SCUM in my and the books of many others.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2005, 06:30:59 PM by BigToe »

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: October 23, 2005, 06:31:46 PM »
u call ah man 13 post :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

remember a long time ago sum 1 called me dat lol

reall tufff
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: October 23, 2005, 06:33:46 PM »

Whatever, 13 posts does not entitle you to voice an opinion.

He's always been anti-establishment and this latest episode proves that he will stoop to any level. SCUM in my and the books of many others.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

1]; } ?>