March 28, 2024, 03:48:31 AM

Author Topic: The David Nakhid Thread  (Read 166607 times)

Offline football king

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Notice from the Trinidad & Tobago Football Federation.
« Reply #390 on: October 25, 2005, 07:29:24 AM »
i ain't know if this true or not.  I ain't really care.  Bahrain could get tapes from nahkid they could get them from all our opponents in the HEX.  Which i'm almost sure that is what they did.  That is the normal channel a team uses.  It happens all the time.  Just ask USA, MEX,PAN guat and CR for the tapes. easily done.

I just doubt nahkid that stupid.  either way we need to keep our focus, watch the tapes LEo get of Bahrain(maybe he send a woman to get their footage) handle we own biz. 

Offline Gladman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: October 25, 2005, 07:36:54 AM »
Lets jus forget bout Nahkid and focus on the task at hand
Life Is Like Sugar Cane,It Hard But Sweet

Offline greenpea

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Nakhid illustrated
« Reply #392 on: October 25, 2005, 07:51:24 AM »
Thanks for reinforcing my faith that all ting trini fantastic..... ALLL ah say,

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:   :chilling:

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: October 25, 2005, 08:00:20 AM »
Nahkid, Nahkid, Nahkid!!

Why, why? why?

This is worse than some cowboys selling guns to de apache indians!!

this is the height of treason!!

he probably knew all along after the panama game that he was going to get fired, so he waited to see what would take place with respect to the Uzbekestan/Bahrain clash, plus our match with mexico!!

He more than just sold us out.  He betraying a whole nation for the sake of a personal grudge!! 

At least with Judas, Jesus had to die in order for us to be saved.

but this thing with Nahkid is totally different, he is the ultimate traitor.  Just as how people doh name their children Judas, people in Trinidad should not name their children David!!

I hope he hangs himself on ah tree!! 

Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: October 25, 2005, 08:27:06 AM »
ah love it!!  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline marcovbasten

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: October 25, 2005, 08:33:03 AM »

a dutch scout,rob baan,from feyenoord rotterdam,has visited the to games from bachrain and made a report.said leo.

TrinInfinite

« Reply #396 on: October 25, 2005, 08:37:48 AM »
good art work, nakhid everywhere, he really choose de wrong people 2 betray

Offline Baygo Boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: October 25, 2005, 09:16:45 AM »
All you folks that talking about Nakhid, must hate them coaches that coaching another national team and beating the squad he once was a senior member on. In today's post modern world it is quite acceptable for a former employeee to go work for the competition. So folks leave David alone, and talk only about our trip to Germany.

If Bahrain have some other motive for hiring Nakhid that's their business, and if David want to work for them so be it. It is clear that David gave his best to T&T over the years as a player, and has assisted several T&T players on occasion.

Mr. Warner needs to settle down a little and focus on the game that gave him his status, and leave this BS alone. At this time T&T football needs a leader. Mr Warner, you have taken Trinidad football to places folks my age (44) couldn't imagine it being, please don't mess it up now - leave David and negativity alone, and work towards inspiring our present warriors so that you can finally realize the fruits of your labour.

If Trinidad lose against Bahrain it won't be because of what David is being accused of, or may have done, it will be because our players didn't step up. Nakhid could show them any kind of tapes - at the end of the day if our Soca Warriors don't play well - we guh lose. As a matter of fact let's all send our tapes to the Bahrain FA, so when we beat them the victory guh be sweeter.

Share your thoughts.

Check out Northampton Laurels FC at wpsl.info

Offline Baygo Boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: October 25, 2005, 09:22:13 AM »
wait hold on if nahkid really want tpaes of TT games.  why would he ask a guyl to go beg TV reporters and then go to TTFF and ask for tapes.  if he doing some underhand thing, to do it that way would be plain dotish.  
Would think he have other sources for that info, if not tapes of the games in his own possesion already.  

Good point - Nakhid has to have a pile of tapes in his possession, I know National pool players that have tapes, so David will have to be stupid , and history has proven that his is not. Jack Warner on the other hand has a history of bad mouthing folks that rub him the wrong way -Latapy, Yorke, St. Clair, the present Government, and now Nakhid.
Don't pay any attention to Mr Warner's bad timing. Focus on Germany
Later

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: October 25, 2005, 09:43:28 AM »
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Letter to Mr David Nakhid
« Reply #400 on: October 25, 2005, 10:33:19 AM »
Allyuh know I is a man who only trying to tell allyuh focus on the T&T preparation and the good things that has happened over te last 2-3 weeks for us. Forget about Guatemala, Panama, Jamaica, Training camp etc etc, everybody have to do what them have to do, we born by weself, and when we are successful, we could stand up proud and say we earned this prize.
But this is the one thing ah feel strongly about.

I have no doubt that this whole Bahrain -Nakhid scenario is a tactic being used by bahrain to rile us up, but for Nakhid not to realise he is the jackass pawn in this whole situation is really shameful.

For a man like Nakhid who was so close to the team up to 2 weeks ago to come and do that now, that is nothing short of f**kery.
Even if the man telling the thruth and really will be only working with hte U-20 after the WC campaign, as a man yuh supposed to have morals and a lill f**king common sense.
I guess diplomacy is not one of his strong points.
If it was really a good offer, and I understand he have to feed his family, the right thing to do is tell Bahrain ok, I will accept, but I will only come to Bahrain after Nov 16.
The inevitable impressions of going to Bahrain anytime before, especially amidst all the rumours surrounding his firing and vexation with the TTFF would have been appeased by just simply taking up the post AFTER NOV 16.
Why go to Bahrain now and cause this dramas?
Looking for houses, settling down etc etc could have easily been done after the return game.
Is Bahrain in a rush to have him start so? When is their U-20 qualifying starting? Nov 23?
As a man, yuh real do assness dey.
All that time yuh live away yuh never learn anything about class and diplomacy.
I will be surprised if you ever hear about the term "conflict of interest".

But you are David Nakhid, a man who always telling people you do what you want and what you feel is right.
I know part of being played and manipulated like a punk by Bahrain, is also your desire to show T&TFF and the coaches etc that u are a big man and can do what you want, and there is a demand for you.
But f**king think nah man.
If you really had to go and somehow accept or sign the BFF offer now, and they putting that pressure on you, then they just confirm to me that they just signing u to cause conflict or try to get info from you.
If they could not wait till after the Nov 16 game, then u think they really want u. If u were quality, they would wait ages for you, whenever you were available.

But nah, you gone and run Bahrain, like a scorned girlfriend, who get dump, and now trying to f**k with your ex best friend, just to send a message.

Yuh real get on dey.
Just as you proud and always say u like to do what you want, always putting yourself first, good, I happy for you.

Ah just hope if yuh ever come back T&T, you dont dig a horrors when john public DO WHAT THEY WANT AND WHAT THEY FEEL IS RIGHT launch some bottle in yuh head.
Yuh reap what yuh sow.

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Letter to Mr David Nakhid
« Reply #401 on: October 25, 2005, 10:42:36 AM »
If it was really a good offer, and I understand he have to feed his family, the right thing to do is tell Bahrain ok, I will accept, but I will only come to Bahrain after Nov 16.

Neither way woulda work!!

Imagine after de 16th.. clear outta de blue Nakhid get a big wuk coaching in Bahrain... imagine de fall out with tha one... "How de hell he get da work?" all de conspiracy talk woulda start up same way.... " HE sell we out!" etc etc....

De right ting to do woulda be to say "thanks but no thanks... now is not de time to discuss this... you are trying to use me for your own purposes and gain. I will never allow myself to be used in such a way, especially against my own birthland... Sorry again"
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: October 25, 2005, 10:46:27 AM »
See your point.

Offline pass(10trini)

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: October 25, 2005, 11:09:33 AM »
sombody please tell morvantman what part of trini he from a couple friends wanna know :beermug:

I believe he from up Mt Dor Road in Champs Fleurs... doh quote meh on dat

Judas cross for Nakhid!

Yeh he from dey . Ah see him some years ago going up dey with he wife about 11 ah night . Ah was wit meh gyul and ah ask she wha he doing up here......she tell meh dais wey he family dem living .
Stag is a man's beer-
Ah beer is ah carib
choose one

Offline 1-868

• Hero Warrior
  • Haters love me
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: October 25, 2005, 12:19:45 PM »
wha the big fuss about, the whole T & T know that nakhid was a tunts long time, and ah not really surprise.. just fukking mad that he use we boys for personal gain.. tell him haul he mudder c**t from we shore and go bahrain quick
Phenomenal, lovely atmosphere.

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #405 on: October 25, 2005, 12:45:07 PM »
Nakhid lose real point for da one. What a blunder!!!

Point-man gimme back meh tag breds. I iz de first and tru tru Pointman here.
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: October 25, 2005, 01:42:22 PM »
i was gonna make one for yorke long ago, good thing he had a change of heart

Offline Ball Ho fuh life

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: October 25, 2005, 03:35:19 PM »
dat real tough.......impressive dread!
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline MANAMA

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Nahkid on Bahrain technical staff ??
« Reply #408 on: October 26, 2005, 02:53:29 AM »
Nahkid NOW IN Bahrain   ;D
MANAMA , BAHRAIN

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Nahkid on Bahrain technical staff ??
« Reply #409 on: October 26, 2005, 03:30:26 AM »
Manama, if yuh love yuh country yuh better let immigration deport nakhid one time.
Dah man go mash up allyuh football association an might even cause ah civil war !!!!
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline sub1

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Let me say this right now!!!!!!
« Reply #410 on: October 26, 2005, 03:26:13 PM »
I will believe David Nakhid anyday before Jack Warner. He should be given a chance to explain the issues at hand. at first i was willing to hang him but as more and more of the story is coming out i will wait to hear all sides if possible.

Trouble follows David yes, but Jack is as devious as they come.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
Re: Let me say this right now!!!!!!
« Reply #411 on: October 26, 2005, 04:39:14 PM »
starboy wuh yuh sayin.jack do more for tnt football than nahklid could do in 10 lifetime.is because of jack trinidad have the oppurtunity to reach de world cup.because ah jack is 32 teams not 24.if was still 24 de warriors woulda have a hard ass time to reach germany.is true jack have he ways.but at the end of de day his duties are being fulfilled.remember is not only football.IS A LOT AH POLITICS.jack could handle dem.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline SOBRIQUET

• Hero Warrior
  • Intercol Champion 94' w/ Princes Town
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: October 26, 2005, 04:44:02 PM »
I with you Capo. I went the same college nahkid went to in the states and even people dey does talk bout the ruckus he used to cause since back then. The man has shown time and time again, that self profit comes first with him. By the way, who u think push for a fourth team from Concacaf going to world cup? Nahkid? No meh boy...
...with Blacksmith, Dogfoot, Jurawan and dem

Offline TnTVillan

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: October 26, 2005, 04:45:54 PM »
Nakhid is a jackass. Plain and Straight the man is a moron. He have no brain if he was a educated fella he would think before he speak unfortunately the man is a just an unedecated, misinformed idiot. He just commit the biggest act of Treason ever seen. He going and coach Bahrain. Right before we play them in the two biggest games of our countries life.

Nakhid could go to hell, the traitor that he is.

TnT in Germany.

Offline SOBRIQUET

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: October 26, 2005, 04:48:23 PM »
What you think going and happen to Nahkid once Bahrain loss this match? U feel he still have that under 20 wok? He better hope they aint be-head his arse! Them muslim don't play yuh know.

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: October 26, 2005, 04:55:21 PM »
I will believe David Nakhid anyday before Jack Warner. He should be given a chance to explain the issues at hand. at first i was willing to hang him but as more and more of the story is coming out i will wait to hear all sides if possible.

Trouble follows David yes, but Jack is as devious as they come.
How unnuh a gwan so eh?.. what have Jack dun dat is a sellout to TNT?.. Dem sey when a man step up innah life nuff people a try fight him dung and dat a true saying bredda..Low de man ..Nutkid always running he mouth.. All now so Nutkid oulda be somebody bwoy frien innah Lebanon Jail if it wasn't  for Jack.. Na mater if Jack Cuss Nutkid all bout him Mudda there is no reason fi go Side wid de Enemy ..None bossman ,none whatsoever.. If mi see Nutkid mi leggo a bottle innah him rass..
warmonga...
Big up Mrwarner..
Black Lives Matter..

Offline doc

• Hero Warrior
  • ...game, set, match.
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: October 26, 2005, 05:07:59 PM »
Nakhid is a jackass. Plain and Straight the man is a moron. He have no brain if he was a educated fella he would think before he speak unfortunately the man is a just an unedecated, misinformed idiot. He just commit the biggest act of Treason ever seen. He going and coach Bahrain. Right before we play them in the two biggest games of our countries life.

Nakhid could go to hell, the traitor that he is.

TnT in Germany.

Are you calling for his head? There are men who were tried and convicted of mutiny and treason, and and are walking the streets as productive citizenin T&T.
Live large and prosper!

Offline sub1

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: October 26, 2005, 05:45:26 PM »
Let me repeat.... I will trust Nakhid (troublemaker and all) before Jack. LEt everything play out. If Nakhid is wrong then I will be the first to say so. But i will like evry Nakhid basher to tell me (sans emotion) how he sold out........if he did.

Offline SOBRIQUET

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: October 26, 2005, 05:48:11 PM »
So u is one ah dem arse that hadda "see it to believe it" right? What th ehell he doing in Bahrain one week after losing he job in T&T? You ever hear about having common sense?

Offline sub1

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: October 26, 2005, 06:24:33 PM »
So u is one ah dem arse that hadda "see it to believe it" right? What th ehell he doing in Bahrain one week after losing he job in T&T? You ever hear about having common sense?

I believe he is doing the same thing you are doing in DC. The difference being he is not on welfare so you wouldn't understand.

1]; } ?>