March 28, 2024, 01:42:52 PM

Author Topic: The David Nakhid Thread  (Read 166809 times)

truetrini

Re: Let me say this right now!!!!!!
« Reply #420 on: October 26, 2005, 06:30:24 PM »
sub1 many men here are young to T&T ball and the politics involved.

I KNOW what Jack Warner is and he is NOT what dem fellas think.

Now Love him or hate him he has been the biggest patron to T^T football, but if men here knew the kind things he has done they will shut to f**k up and jes follow de national team.

I beleive NOW is NOT the time to be discussing all dis bull shit and we need to focus on bussing Bahrain arse.

TIME to VIBES it up and stop looking fuh de comes and shit in T&T ball.

Leave Jac and leave Nakid alone..le we support d eplayers and dem and start sending dem vibes out.

Jack is a villian and at times Jack is a saint.

He get Nakid out of ah jail and he make millions from football without doing nutten fuh de infrastructure
Yet noone else is willing to step up and take over,,,because FIFA is ah mafia.

Leh we stop at dis and SUPPORT we team

Offline sub1

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: October 26, 2005, 06:40:56 PM »
sub1 many men here are young to T&T ball and the politics involved.

I KNOW what Jack Warner is and he is NOT what dem fellas think.

Now Love him or hate him he has been the biggest patron to T^T football, but if men here knew the kind things he has done they will shut to f**k up and jes follow de national team.

I beleive NOW is NOT the time to be discussing all dis bull shit and we need to focus on bussing Bahrain arse.

TIME to VIBES it up and stop looking fuh de comes and shit in T&T ball.

Leave Jac and leave Nakid alone..le we support d eplayers and dem and start sending dem vibes out.

Jack is a villian and at times Jack is a saint.

He get Nakid out of ah jail and he make millions from football without doing nutten fuh de infrastructure
Yet noone else is willing to step up and take over,,,because FIFA is ah mafia.

Leh we stop at dis and SUPPORT we team

Well said........let us discuss alll these things after the 16th.......Lets just vibes it up for now.

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: October 26, 2005, 07:08:16 PM »
Not liking Jack or not trusting him have absolutely nothing to do with Nakhid.

You think Nakhid coulda been in the coaching staff as a assistant coach or scout and in the locker room hearing the coach's plans and how he thinks and how he makes subs and how he wants the team to play and do what he do if he was from Columbia?

Then going to and then gettin hired by Peru 3 weeks before Columbia play then claiming he will be their under 20 coach even though the man have absolutely no experience.
If Columbia did lost that game, Nakhid would be lucky if they only cripple him.

He wouldn't be that crazy.

This is not about Jack or anyone else, if he had any respect for his fellow peers and as a former Captain he would see that it was inappropriate. After all Jack didn't even say anything about him it was his dumb ass who went on television talking about Serians. He set up he own downfall. He orchestrate the whole thing by putting the TTFF in a position to have to fire him at a time when they were asking for the business community and people of TnT to fully support the team.
Going on TV and saying that stuff was planned by Nakhid. That is obvious. They askin him on tv about football and he want to talk about drugs and Serians that fella sick and wanted to be fired.

Gosh man it really that simple yuh know.

truetrini

« Reply #423 on: October 26, 2005, 07:10:37 PM »
me eh think de reason ankid getting flak have anything to do with he in Bahrain...seems more smokescreen so de man eh go get de 100,000 he owed!

Anyway..ah say we should stop dis kinda talk until after de 16th but ah back again..leh we sto[ nah and support de team alone!

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: October 26, 2005, 07:26:28 PM »
I Agree 100% leh we support the team. GO TNT

GO TNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:clown: F**K NAKHID  :bringiton: :cursing: :challenge:
GO TNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GO TNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  FULL SUPPORT :devil:

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: October 26, 2005, 07:31:07 PM »
Not liking Jack or not trusting him have absolutely nothing to do with Nakhid.

That is it self. Yuh might not like Jack ways or he politics or the way he goes about doing things but he has done alot for TNT all be it sometimes with an ulterior motive. That aside he has never sold out Trinidad. Never once. At least if the man doing something the man doing it to we in we face.
Wha Nakhid do is jes low and underhanded and the fact the man try to pull the wool over we eyes by saying is under 21.
If Nakhid come tomorrow and say that shit on TV bout is jes under 21 and he eh have nothing to do with the national side he insulting all ah we intelligence.

Més que un club.

Offline marcus

• Sr. Warrior
  • BLOOD, SWEAT & TEARS
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: October 26, 2005, 08:18:35 PM »
The lesser of two evils is whats being discussed?

Jack has gotten his fair share of criticism, but there is no doubting his allegiance to Trinidadian football.
There is not a living man, that has done more for trinidadian football off the pitch than Jack.
Year after year, he is there, not just when we are close to qualifying, he is there throughout.

Yes, he may use his platform for personal profit... Period!
However, I believe he would never do that ahead of T&T football.
It would have been so easy for him to forget Trinidad and our football, climb on top of his high horse and focus on his duties with FIFA. But no he has a dream... and I for one say thank you Jack.

Nahkid just by him being associated with Bahrain is unpatriotic, I cannot deny a man his right to make a living, but if I could I would deny him all rights reserved for citizens of Trinidad and Tobago. I would deny his entry onto our shores for perpetuity.

Yes it is true that Nahkid is one of our country's most decorated footballers, but there is correllation between his efforts on the field and his sense of nationalism. Its clear that while executing his god given abilities on the pitch he was being fueled solely by his physical attributes and not by what is required by a true champion.... who is fueled by his heart.

Thats my two cents, like it or not, thats your right!

Offline TnTVillan

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: October 26, 2005, 08:25:04 PM »
Nakhid is a jackass. Plain and Straight the man is a moron. He have no brain if he was a educated fella he would think before he speak unfortunately the man is a just an unedecated, misinformed idiot. He just commit the biggest act of Treason ever seen. He going and coach Bahrain. Right before we play them in the two biggest games of our countries life.

Nakhid could go to hell, the traitor that he is.

TnT in Germany.

Are you calling for his head? There are men who were tried and convicted of mutiny and treason, and and are walking the streets as productive citizenin T&T.

I never said i was calling for his head. All im saying is how can we forgive him for what he has done when the evidence that he is playing traitor is on the table in front of us. Nakhid has a problem, he has just turned against his own country 3 weeks before the most important game in our football history and decided to work for the enemy. That is wrong it shows all he cares about is himself and not his country. His country should be first, money and job second.
I think Nakhid should lose his citizenship and have to beg bahrain to make him a citizen cause he better not come back to Trinidad. I'm sure they have people gunning for him. I could care less what he does with his life.
I think he is a jackass and a traitor.

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: October 26, 2005, 09:42:47 PM »
Nakhid cyah be that hungry for money man.
The man play professional football for the better part ah 15 years. You mean to tell me he living so hand to mouth that he had no choice but to betray he country.

Més que un club.

Offline simple

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
De Real Traitor
« Reply #429 on: October 27, 2005, 08:15:05 AM »
People,
This is a new subscriber coming to the defense of David Nakhid. What de hell de man did wrong. He was unceremonously fired by Jack and his cronies, and Baharain saw it fit to utilize his services.

Tell me, what's the difference when Lattapy turned the country down earlier in the campaign. Wasn't he looking after his personal interest. If he came on the team then, who knows we will not be talking this stupidness today. We will be making Germany arrangements all now.

What you say!!!!

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
Re: De Real Traitor
« Reply #430 on: October 27, 2005, 08:25:06 AM »
simple ill tell yuh de same ting ah tell sub1.allyuh focusin on dis one incident.take this into consideration.because ah jack tnt have ah chance and a very good one at that to reach germany 2006.if yuh didnt know jack made it possible for concacaf to get three spots for de WC.and a playooff against de asian teams.this my friend is a very big deal.if wasnt for this tnt could not have made tru.jack warner is a far greater asset to tnt football and also internationally than david jackass nahkid.allyuh doh leh ha to repeat the obvious again please.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline simple

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: October 27, 2005, 08:33:33 AM »
Cap........,
I never spoke about Jack and his value to T&T. That's unquestionable. No one can dispute his committment to T&T football and what he did for us.

But that said, it does not give him the right to operate as if he alone living in the world. What should David do. Tell Jack thanks for firing me, put his tail between his legs and go home and cry.

Someone needs to stand for something in the place and I'm glad that david did. But you never answered my issue with Russell. Was he patriotic by turning us down when we really needed him. That's what I want to discuss.

What say you.

Offline samo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: October 27, 2005, 08:38:58 AM »
Nobody expects avid to run and hide or to praise Jack, but doh compare Latas to Nahkid, Although Latas first said know, he did not go and Join the coaching staff of CR, Mex, Guatemala, USA or Mex... It may not necessarily be acase of bad judgement, because we don't know the whole story, but it is definitely a case of bad timing. That said, unless you know more about the situation than what has been in the news, I say we leave this topic alone, until all the cards are on the table, instead of speculating who really did what. Nahkid is innocent until proven otherwise, but so far things don't look in his favour.

Offline greenpea

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: October 27, 2005, 08:42:12 AM »
Allways had a problem understanding why this person made a bigger contribution than that person (like the anus and brain debate).... it took a lot of teamwork and contributions on all sides to reach this far.. Now we're here and people want to hog the glory... c'mon guys there's enough glory for everybody... i repeat EVERYBODY.....(talk about greedy kids).....  Nakhid did his part, jack did his part.... but that's past.... is all about WC06 now... the players now have to step up.... jeez, i have an uncle who live an die football in TNT on and off the field.... let people create their confusion, lord knows they work hard for their profit be it short or long term.  :chilling:

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: October 27, 2005, 08:42:52 AM »
Cap........,
I never spoke about Jack and his value to T&T. That's unquestionable. No one can dispute his committment to T&T football and what he did for us.

But that said, it does not give him the right to operate as if he alone living in the world. What should David do. Tell Jack thanks for firing me, put his tail between his legs and go home and cry.

Someone needs to stand for something in the place and I'm glad that david did. But you never answered my issue with Russell. Was he patriotic by turning us down when we really needed him. That's what I want to discuss.

What say you.
latapy in my opinion is one of de most dedicated footballer tnt has.for two campaigns no sorry three latapy was there.yuh ever hear de sayin "de straw dat break de camel back" maybe he had enough maybe he didnt want that dissapointment again.and nothing is wrong for him jumpin back on board after seein that the possibilities exist whereby we can reach germany.did you see his impact in de guatemala team.LATAPY LOVE TNT AND HE IS NATURAL TALENT.

truetrini

« Reply #435 on: October 27, 2005, 08:45:26 AM »
let me personally indoctrinate you into the forum!

And I am going to do this with much decorum and civility.

If Latapy did play,
if Yorke did stay,
if Nakid did pray,
if Bertille had hurry and go away
if jack did pay
if Lincoln hair wasn't turning gray,
if shit was sugar today,
if we had win in may,
if jackass could talk and not bray,
if you could get ah lay,
if camps wasn't dey
if beenhackker was inside from de outlay

Breds we not engaging in what ifs and Nakid and Jack until AFTER we beat Bahrain!

We only ting here is to:

VIBES IT UP AND BE POSITIVE!

GO SOCA WARRIORS MAKE US PROUDER!

Offline greenpea

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: October 27, 2005, 08:45:46 AM »
Cap........,

What say you.

The end justifies the means.... if we win its ok... if we lose (knock on wood) he did the best he could.... smart people make mistakes all the time.... some ting people can live with..... hard work, effort.... some ting people cyar stand :chilling:

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: October 27, 2005, 08:46:49 AM »
Allways had a problem understanding why this person made a bigger contribution than that person (like the anus and brain debate).... it took a lot of teamwork and contributions on all sides to reach this far.. Now we're here and people want to hog the glory... c'mon guys there's enough glory for everybody... i repeat EVERYBODY.....(talk about greedy kids).....  Nakhid did his part, jack did his part.... but that's past.... is all about WC06 now... the players now have to step up.... jeez, i have an uncle who live an die football in TNT on and off the field.... let people create their confusion, lord knows they work hard for their profit be it short or long term.  :chilling:
greenpea wuh is dis anus and brain thing.i think the anus is more important.yuh brain cyar hold back no shit.but if yuh ass decide to close up.yuh head wouldn hutyuh.

Offline simple

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: October 27, 2005, 08:52:25 AM »
Samo,
What did he do wrong???
What could David tell them that they don't already know? "Latas is the most creative man in the team, so put someone to mark him closely"!! They already know that and will do it. "Stern is a good scorer, so mark him close".

David brings no immediate football value to those guys, other than the creation of hysteria, and he didn't do that, TTFF did. I'm sure they already have all tapes of our games and scouts reports by their people.

The game goes before and beyond 90 minutes, the sooner Jack and the TTFF realize this the further we will reach in the game.

What you say!!

Offline greenpea

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: October 27, 2005, 08:53:17 AM »
greenpea wuh is dis anus and brain thing.i think the anus is more important.yuh brain cyar hold back no shit.but if yuh ass decide to close up.yuh head wouldn hutyuh.

well, if nothing else .... in defense of the brain.... the brain know toilet location...  :chilling:

but joke aside the poster right...... if we're not part of the solution then we need to step aside because right now is only positive vibes  ...... GO TNT ..... :chilling:

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: October 27, 2005, 09:00:29 AM »

Jack

I have to agree with this. Jack for all he has done for T&T is largely responsible for most of our problems in the structure of T&T Football as well. He is also responsible for alienating many a person who could contribute in a positive manner to T&T Football. Including Yorke and Latapy in the earlies of the campaign.

The main Factor

Jack getting another 1/2 place for CONCACAF is not an issue. The present players and staff placed T&T in a situation where they have a shot at qualification. Before it was three place and we failed to place ourselves in a situation to qualify. So it did not matter if it was 3 or 2 places up for grabs. In short you still have to do the business on the field.

David

You are right David needs a job??? after being fired, so he was approached by Bahrain. A huge coincidence but lets give David the benefit of the doubt. Are you saying he could not stipulate that he was not available to take up the post (as U20 coach) until after November 30th (for obvious reasons). Do you not find it very strange that we talking days after his release???

Latas

Now Latapy. He stated from the onset that he was not interested in joining the squad (for what ever reason), but I applaud Latapy's decision simply because he changed his mind when all looked very bleek indeed for the National Squad to qualify. Basically he came in when the squads' back was against the wall. If  he had agreed to join after the Mexico game, for the Bahrain games, I would agree with you, but it was not so.  
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

truetrini

« Reply #441 on: October 27, 2005, 09:04:28 AM »
boss reply Observer.

I am awaiting more info before ah say anything further on Nakid

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: October 27, 2005, 09:05:43 AM »
Simple ah go make this real simple to yuh

Jack did not fire Nakhid. Nakhid fired Nakhid. Any idiot that go on a talkshow and talking not about football but about another ethnic group and calling the Serians Drugdealers while Jack and company beggin the gov't and the business community to support was to use yuh name again "simply" asking to be fired.

He orchestrated the whole thing.
After his rediculous comments what was Jack to do? The answer simple, and the result was as expected.

So after he get fired he say the coach was a racist. Now that is after. Not before. So he make idiot comments and then he say doh look at me is dah coach who is the racist. He make racist comment so they fire me.

"Now in all that commess guess what guys, Bahrain like the fact that I have no experience coaching so they hire me to coach the under 20  team 3 weeks from the game of our lives."

Then he look at simple minded and the rest of he friends and say..."I real lucky boy. Way sah I real lucky,Good thing ah cuss them Serians."

Now go pick up ah book about critical thinking if any ah allyuh fellas cyah understand what that snake do.

truetrini

« Reply #443 on: October 27, 2005, 09:08:21 AM »
Simple ah go make this real simple to yuh

Jack did not fire Nakhid. Nakhid fired Nakhid. Any idiot that go on a talkshow and talking not about football but about another ethnic group and calling the Serians Drugdealers while Jack and company beggin the gov't and the business community to support was to use yuh name again "simply" asking to be fired.

He orchestrated the whole thing.
After his rediculous comments what was Jack to do? The answer simple, and the result was as expected.

So after he get fired he say the coach was a racist. Now that is after. Not before. So he make idiot comments and then he say doh look at me is dah coach who is the racist. He make racist comment so they fire me.

"Now in all that commess guess what guys, Bahrain like the fact that I have no experience coaching so they hire me to coach the under 20  team 3 weeks from the game of our lives."

Then he look at simple minded and the rest of he friends and say..."I real lucky boy. Way sah I real lucky,Good thing ah cuss them Serians."

Now go pick up ah book about critical thinking if any ah allyuh fellas cyah understand what that snake do.

Yuh guessing dey fella.

Nakid have he side ah de story too.

And until all the facts are known leh we cool we jets.

Is true Nakid does cause ting, but not even close to what jack does.

So leh we jes wait nah!

Suppose Nakid telling de trute about d Dutch man?

Suppose Jack using dis as an opportunity to deny payment to Nakid?

Jes wait and leh we move on!

Offline jaden

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: October 27, 2005, 09:09:17 AM »
who is SIMPLE...nakid himself or the female companion that he had doing some dirty work???
mistakes are stepping stones to success

Offline greenpea

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: October 27, 2005, 09:09:25 AM »
boss reply Observer.

I am awaiting more info before ah say anything further on Nakid

While we waiting for more info consider this... if Uzbekistan had beaten Bahrain do you think Nahkid would have still been offered his "current" job.... again .... anyone who believes that may contact me for the sale of several villas in germany next to a stadium of your choice....  :chilling:

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #446 on: October 27, 2005, 09:10:47 AM »
Samo,
What did he do wrong???
What could David tell them that they don't already know? "Latas is the most creative man in the team, so put someone to mark him closely"!! They already know that and will do it. "Stern is a good scorer, so mark him close".

I not getting into this madness because it has nothing to with Bahrain but ...

This is an argument that I do not get. He has the potential to help Bahrain immensely because he knows the inner workings of our team and what our coaches like to do. If there was no value in this then team talks would be open to the public and we would get a transcript of team strategy for every game. What you see on the field does not tell the whole story of what a team was trying to do or is capable of doing. It also does not show all of a team's weaknesses.

David brings no immediate football value to those guys, other than the creation of hysteria,

For this reason alone he should have held off for another month.

I not going to cuss the man or say bad things about him because this is Trinidad and in four years time he and Mr. Warner will be friends again and working together. That is hjust how it go but he could have handled this situation much better.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline jaden

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: October 27, 2005, 09:15:46 AM »
come on man jack spent 14million of he own money to the warriors cause, yuh feel he go deny a man 100k usd. also how much money jack had to pay to secure nakid release from a lebenon prison????
mistakes are stepping stones to success

Offline greenpea

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: October 27, 2005, 09:23:39 AM »
Talk about hysteria.....  i remember a folk tale.... traitor on board, when agouti (i think) try to cross the river with a boat of dog.... but i digress....

Can't help but feel sorry for Nakhid... name dragged through the cesspit (forget de dirt!)... integrity in question.... loyalty questioned... his name is now synonymous with traitor, backstabber etc, etc. ..... lil' children growing up will learn about nakhid before they learn about de bogeyman .... the wos' hornerman looking like a hero by comparison.... (ok, so that was a little personal.... but you know what ah mean) ..... nuttin to argue or debate on this one ...... right, wrong or indifferent this coucou (phonetic..) cook ......  :chilling:

Offline simple

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: October 27, 2005, 09:29:30 AM »
Jaden,
You sounding like Darien or Darren. The only people benifitting from football. Simple is a lover of rightousness first, T&T second and football third. I wish if you take the personality (Nakhid) out of the issue and deal with the facts. Yes Jack bailed him out, but that don't mean he can screw him now.

Each issue Nakhid is involved with is coming to the rescue of people. Remember the oppression of the Africans in Lebonon, the issue for increased fees in the gold cup and now crime in the country. I will fault him for his statement targeting Syrians (which is true), but we cannot opress him for its intent.

What you say!!

1]; } ?>