March 28, 2024, 11:01:27 AM

Author Topic: The David Nakhid Thread  (Read 166752 times)

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: De Real Traitor
« Reply #450 on: October 27, 2005, 01:15:14 PM »
People,
This is a new subscriber coming to the defense of David Nakhid. What de hell de man did wrong. He was unceremonously fired by Jack and his cronies, and Baharain saw it fit to utilize his services.

Tell me, what's the difference when Lattapy turned the country down earlier in the campaign. Wasn't he looking after his personal interest. If he came on the team then, who knows we will not be talking this stupidness today. We will be making Germany arrangements all now.

What you say!!!!
Latapy turning down T&T is completely different...Latapy playin national football for ...yuh could say most of his 38 years...the man at that time wanted to retire...i not accusing nakhid of anything because he has made a tremendous contribution to T&T football also....but the cases are different...Latapy is 38 years and as a footballer from the time you cross 30 most ppl does look to retire, Latapy considered it and did retire...However he is back and that is all that matters...he is here when we need him...Nakhid's issue is one of Greater magnitude...If he betrays us it could mean disaster for the entire country...but currently do not know if he is a Traitor and i still look at him as David Nakhid a great player for T&T (of course if he is proven to be a traitor i will lose all respect for him because i think that is the worst form of betrayal a person could commit (Treason)).....Go T&T

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: October 27, 2005, 01:33:49 PM »
Thanks to Nakhid players representing T&T getting more money per cap. But at the expense of it, he was fired from the team. I read sometime back (when Leo was first hired) that he use to coach Mexico. Now look he coaching T&T. It's all about business. And seeing that Jack got the extra spots, what if that same thing had applied to all regions, where would we be?
Not one of you can logically say what David Nakhid has done wrong. Other than all the block talk. Remember 1989 who was the worse person that sold out to the Americans? How short a memory we have.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: October 27, 2005, 02:59:21 PM »
but what happen? how come the intelligence of the board suddenly increasing so? where all the stupid comments, like - wha nakhid know bout coaching (when he been doing that for the last how many years).  Where the calls of TRAITOR after our beloved laeader Jack - chief politician...imagine if he had a baliser how much more people woulda be in here talking sh't.  Where all the ministers of national security who want to revoke passports? and muh favourite - the "critical thinkers", who figure out the "plot" that jack revealed.
take a read on Judas himself - http://www.socawarriors.net/david_nakhid.htm
lewwe hope some more knowledge go spark some more B.S. talk. - damn troublemaker!

Offline Cowen

• Hero Warrior
  • Conquer without risk is to triumph without Glory
    • View Profile
Bahrain Coach 'Blanks' Nakhid
« Reply #453 on: October 28, 2005, 06:39:50 AM »
Trinidad Express
Friday 28th October, 2005.

The Bahrain Tribune reported last night that the national team's coach ,Luka Peruzovic, "refused to deal positively with the former assistant coach of Trinidad and Tobago, David Nakhid".

Peruvic, who sat with Nakhid for only half and hour since he arrived in Bahrain, said "he did not trust Nakhid and he does not need his help".

Nakhid, recently fired from his role as a scout for the Trinidad and Tobago Football Federation(TTFF), has reportedly taken up a post as coach of the Bahrain under-20 squad.
Attended Mad Mad University
Studied Madology
Obtained a Mad Mad Degree

Offline CarenageBoy

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Bahrain Coach 'Blanks' Nakhid
« Reply #454 on: October 28, 2005, 06:44:26 AM »
I cannot judge Nahkid or say with any certainty that he did the things of which he is accused, but there is one thing that history shows to be true. That a traitor is never trusted by either side.

Offline Socaman

• Live Yuh Life Like Yuh Playin Mas!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: October 28, 2005, 06:48:40 AM »
I heard that he's going back to Trinidad Saturday and he wants to have a press conference to explain his side of the story...I can't confirm this this is what a pardner told meh last night....

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: October 28, 2005, 08:03:06 AM »
Ah serious mind-game going on here!

Nobody ent trust nobody!!

For Nahkid's sake, i hope we qualify!!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: October 28, 2005, 08:13:05 AM »
Fuh Nakhid's sake ah hope he really didn't meet with their National Team coach even if it was half hour.

Either way he make ah mess ah things.

Offline Latso

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: October 28, 2005, 08:55:23 AM »
man calm down, we will win against bahrain, there is no different, if they have Nakhid or not!

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: October 28, 2005, 08:59:46 AM »
Is this report true by the way or  day making up something again
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: October 28, 2005, 11:44:36 AM »
I cannot judge Nahkid or say with any certainty that he did the things of which he is accused, but there is one thing that history shows to be true. That a traitor is never trusted by either side.
a better quote might have been - a good man is never honoured in his own country or
since a couple days after t&t won their last match against mexico, the amount of BS posted on this board has increased exponentially.

Offline NC

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Latest from Nakhid..
« Reply #461 on: October 31, 2005, 09:43:18 AM »
Some of Nakhid Interview was repayed on i955fm ... there is more comming up.

Offline jaffa

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Latest from Nakhid..
« Reply #462 on: October 31, 2005, 09:02:06 PM »
David Nakhid: Bahrain must wait.
By: Nigel Simon (Guardian).

Axed T&T assistant coach, David Nakhid, said yesterday he will be taking legal action against the T&T Football Federation, the Local Organising Committee (LOC) and a local newspaper for what he claims were libellous statements against him.
Pointing out that any arrangement with Bahrain would have to wait until the November 16 match, Nakhid sought to give his side of the story at a press conference at the Hilton Trinidad yesterday.
Nakhid shot into the headlines when he was accused by the T&TFF of making racist statements towards the Syrian Community on a morning talk show two weeks ago.
The T&TFF then issued a press release distancing itself from Nakhid’s comments and of his dismissal as a scout for the T&T team.
In response yesterday, Nakhid said his firing from the T&TFF had nothing to do with his comments made on the television, which he said was not racist intent.
Instead, he said it may have stemmed from a quarrel with one of the assistant coaches from Holland.
“After our argument which climaxed into a good cuss-out between two big men, I was not spoken to again by head coach, Leo Beenhakker, who is also from Holland.”
Nakhid also referred to an article released by the T&TFF, which alleged that he was un-earthed as a spy for Bahrain.
Armed with documents and photo-copies of e-mails between himself and the Bahrain Football Federation and of conversations with Jack Warner, Nakhid said he was in Lebanon when he was offered the job to coach the Bahrain Under-20 team.
He said he was asked to forward his proposal which he did.
Nakhid explained that he made it clear that he wanted nothing to do with their team until after the second-leg match on November 16 between T&T and Bahrain.
Nakhid said that contrary to reports, he never spoke to the Bahrain national coach.
He said the Bahrainis were up to tricks and had seized the opportunity to try and destablise the T&T team which, he said, was fuelled by Warner and the T&TFF comments.
Asked if he had spoken to Warner since he was fired from the Warriors, Nakhid said that he e-mailed Warner prior to his arrival in Bahrain, asking to meet with him.
“He responded by saying that he would have been in Bahrain by the Wednesday.
“I was looking forward to meeting with him to end the bickering, but it then became apparent that I would not be able to speak with him.”
Nakhid also felt that he saw nothing wrong with his timing to visit the Asian country.
“Why was it wrong?” he asked. “I was offered a job and I was unemployed. All this was done over the telephone and via e-mail.”
Nakhid, who was player/coach of Lebanese club Al Mabara, prior to taking up the job as an assistant coach under Bertille St Clair and then Beenhakker said:
“Over the last six or seven months I have given up my post at Al Mabara to the assistant coach. So when the Bahrain offer came, I saw it as an interesting one.”
Nakhid said he was in Bahrain to also meet with the directors of some of the clubs.
“Bahrain is in transition and I want to be part of that experience once given the chance.
“My presence in Bahrain should not have been a big deal and should have had no big effect on the public, but Warner and the T&TFF made it.”
With respect to the matches between Bahrain and T&T, Nakhid said:
“It’s all about football, so let us keep things in perspective.”
He said he called the press conference to clear his name.
“I have given my country 24 years as a player, coach, scout... you name it.”
Asked if he had sent tapes of the T&T team to Bahrain, Nakhid said:
“ I sent 10 tapes of the Guatemala game with the knowledge of our T&TFF and coach Beenhakker.”
The outspoken former T&T player, who boasted about his past where he stood up for the rights of previous team-mates, added: “This has also had an impact on my family.
“I had been through this in 1989 and to have the T&TFF tarnish my reputation again its not right,” ended Nakhid.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2005, 03:56:33 AM by Flex »

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
Re: Latest from Nakhid..
« Reply #463 on: October 31, 2005, 09:54:18 PM »

This man is a loose canon.

He is already setting up himself to be fired before he even start working with the BFA.  I'd be surprised if they believe he is worth the trouble.  He come with a second racist attack. 
And he want people to believe is Whim that is the racist one.  GET SERIOUS.  The more of that bust up that comes out the more it become clear he was being disrespectful/abusive to the woman and who will doubt it with his crass behaviour of late.

Nakhid belong in Woodford Square.

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: October 31, 2005, 10:02:19 PM »
But yuh insultin Woodford Square.

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #465 on: October 31, 2005, 10:05:33 PM »
But yuh insultin Woodford Square.
;D

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Nakhid kicks back
« Reply #466 on: October 31, 2005, 10:08:32 PM »
size=10pt]Nakhid kicks back

Lasana Liburd [/size]

Former Trinidad and Tobago national football captain David Nakhid has never been one to shy away from a confrontation.

And yesterday, in a press conference at the Trinidad Hilton's Savannah Lounge, Nakhid kicked out at suggestions from Trinidad and Tobago Football Federation (T&TFF) special advisor and FIFA vice-president Jack Warner that he betrayed his country by trying to sabotage their 2006 World Cup qualifying campaign.

The press conference was designed to "clear up the issues that have been raging over the past few weeks".

Nakhid stands accused of spying on his homeland for Bahrain.

Warner insisted unnamed sources confirmed that Nakhid offered to help Bahrain defeat Trinidad and Tobago in their two-legged World Cup Play-Off on November 12 and 16.

Total Football executive producer Sunity Maharaj, Channel Four presenter Ruskin Mark and T&TFF press officer Shaun Fuentes revealed that Nakhid, through a "close female friend", attempted to acquire footage of the national squad after he was relieved of his duties with the team.

A recent report in the Bahrain Tribute also suggested that Nakhid met with Bahrain senior team coach Luka Peruzovic who, after a half hour discussion, declared "he did not trust Nakhid and does not need his help".

Nakhid remained defiant. He believes the Belgium-born Bahraini coach was misquoted.

"I cannot imagine him having ever said that since I never met him," said Nakhid.

Likewise, Nakhid denied trying to attain video footage after he was fired by the T&TFF.

He offered a dozen e-mails in his defence. In chronological order, the correspondence began with his letter of termination from Warner, to the BFA's approach (through technical director Mahmood Fakhra) on its official letterhead promising to confirm his appointment as national under-20 team coach on November 16-one day after Bahrain's second and final play-off fixture against T&T.

"This basically refutes all the claims of the T&TFF," said Nakhid, "that I had planned to go to Bahrain before and I planned to take up a job with the national team."

He also produced an e-mail from Fakhra, addressed to national team manager Bruce Aansenen, which requested a video tape of T&T's 2-1 win over Mexico and reminded the T&TFF that they were provided with a tape of Bahrain's last qualifying fixture against Uzbekistan.

Another e-mail showed that Fakhra requested ten Trinidad and Tobago qualifying matches from a German media company.

Nakhid explained that this e-mail proved that the BFA did not need his help to get footage of the national team and assured the public that it was normal for competing technical staffs to exchange such intelligence.

"Why they would ask me or any female acquaintance of mine to procure tapes," said Nakhid, "after they already received ten tapes from a German media company, I would like the media houses to explain."

The e-mails could not capture the entire negotiation process, though. By Nakhid's own admission, much of their discussion was done by telephone while he did travel to Bahrain although, he explained, this was only to better appreciate his duties as a future national youth coach.

It is as difficult to prove Nakhid's innocence as it is his guilt in the first place.

However, no sooner had Nakhid poked at the largely circumstantial evidence which tried him, he launched into a flurry of theories aimed at Warner.

He accused his former boss of waging a campaign against him to avoid his row with national assistant coach Wim Rijsbergen in Panama on October 7-which, he claimed, had racial undertones-from becoming public knowledge.

Nakhid insisted that Warner preferred to focus negatively on his comments on CCN TV6's Morning Edition programme about "some members of the Syrian community, who are allegedly involved in the drug trade" to "curry favour" with the affluent in society and, in particular, the owners of certain media houses for his own political ends.

"I have noticed that since (Warner) came out in defence, as most house Negroes do in defending their master, of the Syrian community," said Nakhid, "he is in every front page of the Guardian and in every newscast of CNC3 and that is not coincidence."

Nakhid promised to take legal action against the 2006 Local Organising Committee (LOC), the T&TFF and Newsday for slander.

He plans to file suit on November 16-the same day the BFA will confirm whether they still want his services and when either Trinidad and Tobago or Bahrain will be engulfed in celebrating their qualification to the Germany World Cup.

November 16Â may decide whether Nakhid's involvement with the BFA becomes local folklore (like November 19, 1989) or is soon forgotten (like the resignations of Dwight Yorke and Russell Latapy in 2001).
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline royalian

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Nakhid in his own words! Audio recording...
« Reply #467 on: October 31, 2005, 10:38:50 PM »
David Nakhid in his press conference as carried on i95.5fm this morning:

http://s37.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2FAZT6PSXBRBD2XN7ZJYVWKD3D

Offline KND2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Spalker after Interviewing Nakhid
« Reply #468 on: November 01, 2005, 10:53:23 AM »
Did he or Did he not sell out the National Team.

What is the verdict the news reports are not providing a clear picture.

I notice some of the players like Shaka supporting Nakhid so it have 2 sides to every story.

What is the vibes you get from talking to him
he lying or not?

Offline KND2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Nakhid Sets the story Straight
« Reply #469 on: November 02, 2005, 01:59:31 PM »
 After reading the story I thing he set the story straight,

The fact that he is not linking up with Bahrain until after the 16th is a good point.

Also with regard to the Syrian comment.

There is nothing wrong with that comment because it is a common place statement in TnT and he make a good points that the Drug Gang men do not have boats and planes etc

definetly nothing to get fired for

New edition

Nakhid recreates himself

Lasana Liburd

Wednesday, November 2nd 2005

David Nakhid at Monday's news conference at the Hilton Trinidad.

Lasana Liburd looks at former national footballer David Nakhid, now turned "political animal".

At 41, David Nakhid's international football career is beyond resuscitation while his bitter split from the Trinidad and Tobago Football Federation (T&TFF) renders implausible any notion of a return as national coach.

As such, Nakhid's press conference on Monday, which sought to refute claims that he helped the Bahrain Football Association (BFA) plot against Trinidad and Tobago, was possibly the last in the land of his birth. It was a matter of salvaging what remained of his reputation before sailing off into obscurity. Or was it?

Nakhid laughed off the suggestion that he was preparing his epitaph as a person of national interest.

"Somebody going to kill me or what?" he joked. "I am not leaving Trinidad and Tobago."

The question of one's legacy may be considered relevant for an athlete or politician on the verge of retirement. Nakhid does not seem to see himself in such a vulnerable position. He does not intend to step out of the forefront and cannot fathom why the Trinidad and Tobago public would wish him to do so.

At the start of Monday's press conference, held at Hilton Trinidad, Nakhid took out a wad of printed e-mail messages and laid them on the head table as carefully as he set down cones for national coach Leo Beenhakker, three weeks ago.

Perhaps it was a defining moment of the hour-long meeting. Nakhid, in front of the media, was morphing from an athlete to a politician.

It was Nakhid who began the morning on trial. Before lunch, everyone else worth mentioning was in the dock instead.

How many athletes have the gumption to propose a debate with politicians on issues like crime or the gall to declare themselves cleverer than an experienced trade union leader?

If Nakhid impressed football fans with his passing range as a player, his volleying range as an orator was not to be sniffed at either.

"I will speak out against crime because I am a concerned citizen," said Nakhid. "And no one has the right to feel they can silence me. As a matter of fact, bring it to a debate. Let me know why you think certain members of a society should not be investigated

"I am not making a statement perhaps like (PSA president) Jennifer Baptiste (Primus) made (when she said) 'let's take back the town from the Syrians'. She has judged there. I am saying investigate because it is something that is

of concern to all of us."

He expounded his theories for arresting the problems in Trinidad and Tobago, which he suggested were inequity in society end economic oppression.

He also knocked the recent "Death March", which was staged in Port of Spain on October 22, for having selfish motives and targeting the crime problem from the wrong end.

"This death march represents just getting security for the rich," said Nakhid. "Stephen Cadiz is talking about gang members... They are gang members because someone is giving them things they have to push or defend. They don't have the planes or ships to bring drugs or guns We need to follow that paper trail."

Anyone who thought that Nakhid's comments-three weeks ago on the TV6 Morning Edition programme-about the alleged involvement of "some members of the Syrian community" in the drug trade were a momentary slip of the tongue were mistaken.

Nakhid, who often tackled the administration on behalf of his colleagues as a player, saw himself as a champion of the people. And, he claimed, the people appreciated his role.

"I am asking the questions that most of the people with the national interest at heart want to ask," he said. "But we see what happens when you ask questions like that in this country especially against certain communities You get targeted. I can deal with that but answer the questions

"I don't need to be in politics to serve the country politically. I am a political animal anyhow you take it and so should all of us be."

Nakhid is not the first to step from the sporting to the political arena.

CLR James did so as a journalist, Wendell Mottley and Learie Constantine as athletes and Alloy Lequay and Jack Warner as administrators.

At some juncture, the public will decide whether Nakhid has the authority to speak on their behalf or if they believe his sincerity at all.

Nakhid, a former Trinidad and Tobago and Caribbean footballer of the year, lived abroad for the majority of his adult life, from the United States to Switzerland, Greece and Lebanon, while he may soon reside in Bahrain.

But he was confident in his assessment of T&T's society. He warned the business community of the supposed errors of their ways.

"You can build the walls how high and you can retreat to the mountains how far," he said. "There is going to be crime because no one is going to stand back and look at you living a life of luxury while people are suffering

"Jack Warner is not important, what is important is the national interest and the people who want to serve the people of Trinidad and Tobago and not just achieve power for their own ends. And this has been proven against (Warner) and people of his ilk many times before.

"I call on the authorities to investigate any members of any community that have been amassing wealth at the expense of the people of Trinidad and Tobago It is going to come to a head and it is going to fall on your head and that is what is happening."

Nakhid left for Lebanon yesterday evening where he remains until November 16 when he meets with the BFA to discuss his future role with them.

His future in Trinidad and Tobago is anyone's guess.

Offline TnTVillan

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Nakhid Sets the story Straight
« Reply #470 on: November 02, 2005, 02:05:32 PM »
KND 2. Shut up. The man call Jack a house negro. Basically he calling Jack a slave. After all Jack did for him. nakhid is a moron. Who bail him out of jail? JACK. Who give him a job? JACK.

Nakhid is clueless and brainless.

MickeyRat

« Reply #471 on: November 02, 2005, 02:18:57 PM »
I think in David’s case we all know he likes to talk and sometimes out of place.  However, I do agree with you KND because he is free to express himself and talk about whatever he feels like (drug talk & Syrians, etc).  I do think the forum in which it was said at the time those statements were made was appropriate.  Moreover, David’s job at that time was all about football and nothing else.

Off the record, in the street, he could talk all the crap he wants.  But in the media, as a representative of TTFF, he had to be more responsible. 

I even more convinced that his (David's) personal convictions and his fall-out with the Dutch coach lead to his dismissal.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2005, 02:20:37 PM by MickeyRat »

Offline FLi !

• Luck is recognising the opportunities when they arise
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: November 02, 2005, 02:28:43 PM »
KND 2. Shut up. The man call Jack a house negro. Basically he calling Jack a slave. After all Jack did for him. nakhid is a moron. Who bail him out of jail? JACK. Who give him a job? JACK.

Nakhid is clueless and brainless.

I renew my call for a separate thread for KND posts.
Director of Waggonist Prosecutions (DWP)

Special Advisor to WN(UK)

Offline NYtriniwhiteboy..

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: November 02, 2005, 03:07:47 PM »
still think he an idiot! let him stick to football instead of fighting down pple who trying to do some good in society...this man jus seems totally stupid to me
Back in Trini...

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #474 on: November 02, 2005, 03:33:24 PM »
still think he an idiot! let him stick to football instead of fighting down pple who trying to do some good in society...this man jus seems totally stupid to me

didnt he attend Fatima or St.Mary's..maybe that explains his stupidity and arrogance  ;D
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: November 02, 2005, 03:34:59 PM »

didnt he attend Fatima or St.Mary's..maybe that explains his stupidity and arrogance ;D

definitely cudnt a come from south! ;D
Back in Trini...

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: November 02, 2005, 03:48:29 PM »
He went St Mary's doh call Fatima in dat

Offline truthseeker

• Sr. Warrior
  • Goal in yuh rucc**tunse
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: November 02, 2005, 04:41:42 PM »
Some men on here is real kicks yes... I am like many of you who are disgusted that this kind of uproar have followed the build up to the biggest game in our recent football history. But am I the only person who thinks that Nakhid has a point when he is addressing the problems of TnT.

Maybe I am the only one here who didn't go to a Big school in "Town", the only one here who had to tote water, had no lights, the only one who lived in the poorer neighborhoods... the only one who saw police raids on the houses of neighbors... the only one who has seen the devastation that drugs and crime has wrought... Maybe that might explain why I am also one of the few here who is not to quick to condemn Nakhid, but I am also asking where does the drugs and the guns come from?

Maybe others may ask that same questions as well... Soon... before its too late..

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: November 02, 2005, 04:46:52 PM »
i agree that the question needs to be asked where all dis stuff comin from and who paying...but the man attacking pple like Cadiz who honestly is jus trying to show de government how fed up pple are....we need more pple like that to stand up and make noise...fighting them down eh helping..dat why i still say he an idiot
Back in Trini...

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: November 02, 2005, 04:52:45 PM »
truthseeker, some fellaz on here borderline retarded.  it ent make no sense trying to talk sense to them.

1]; } ?>