March 28, 2024, 10:47:09 AM

Author Topic: The David Nakhid Thread  (Read 166745 times)

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
Re: david nakhid
« Reply #510 on: November 16, 2005, 11:58:17 PM »
if bakr walking nakid could walk too

my 2 cents
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #511 on: November 17, 2005, 12:02:11 AM »
if bakr walking nakid could walk too

my 2 cents

actually bakr behind bars right now...but ah hear what ya saying man of morvant, point taken.  hear nah..whats de mood over dere right now, datz if ya still dere???

Offline cm103

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: November 17, 2005, 12:04:31 AM »
True dat morvant....trini people doh operate wid d violence like certain other countries we play today...but we ent callin no names.

Whuz d real scene with Nakhid? He say he didn't spy and he sent them tapes with TTFF knowing. Beside him not being the communications official so is not he damn right to give them tapes, what else went on dey that the papers doh have?

Sorry if this sound "waggonistic" but I could only go on what i read online from up here.

Offline christiano

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Where is Nakhid now ?
« Reply #513 on: December 01, 2005, 07:24:55 AM »
I am curious to find out if he accepted the post as Under 2o Coach ?

Remember the night before when Spalk asked him : Why didnt you tell them that after the 16th he will give them an answer? He said that he has a family to feed and that they wont wait for him , but get someone else . The next day at the press conference , he said that he told them he will discus it after the 16th .

It was clear tjat he was not being truthful !
« Last Edit: December 01, 2005, 07:09:22 PM by Tallman »

Offline BigToe

• Hero Warrior
  • Laaaaard, ah cyan take it no more
    • View Profile
Re: Where is Nakhid now ?
« Reply #514 on: December 01, 2005, 09:59:01 AM »
Who cares? He should be rotting in a Bahrani jail!

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: December 01, 2005, 10:25:34 AM »
Who cares? He should be rotting in a Bahrani jail!
LOL. Joka

Offline cm103

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: December 01, 2005, 11:26:22 AM »
He suckin salt somewhere in d middle east ah bet...we ent go hear from he again...too bad, he coulda knock some ball in he day

Offline FLi !

• Luck is recognising the opportunities when they arise
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: December 01, 2005, 11:43:11 AM »
who is this nahkid person u speak of??  ::)...the name sounds trivial, unimportant and bacchanalish.....
Director of Waggonist Prosecutions (DWP)

Special Advisor to WN(UK)

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: December 01, 2005, 11:44:21 AM »
by some one ah he 4 wives

Més que un club.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: December 01, 2005, 11:50:26 AM »
nahkid must be cryin everyday.the team finally reach germany oh gawd ah coulda play in de worldcup.he must be ringin he balls.dats de way de cookie crumbles my friend.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline Benchwarmer

• Sr. Warrior
  • Trini to the bone...Dutch till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: December 01, 2005, 12:13:44 PM »
I swear i just see him round the savannah drinkin a coconut water witha straw...

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: December 01, 2005, 12:14:03 PM »
He lookin for a way to feed his family
what an @$$
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

MickeyRat

« Reply #522 on: December 01, 2005, 12:16:01 PM »
Playing pitch with Michael Jackson.

Offline firebun

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: December 01, 2005, 12:21:11 PM »
he get a job cleaning the Bahrainee toilets! :rotfl:

he better never come back to T&T the ole duttiness!! >:(

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: December 01, 2005, 12:23:47 PM »

they playing 3 hole in the desert sand

Més que un club.

MickeyRat

« Reply #525 on: December 01, 2005, 12:24:43 PM »

they playing 3 hole in the desert sand

Ex & Dab

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: December 01, 2005, 12:26:23 PM »

Allyuh give the man ah break nah, he served T&T well for many years which is better than most of us on here can say!

Nahkid you are welcomed home anytime!

We need honest, courageous and straight-talking T&T citizens like yuhself to challenge time wasters like Camps.

I say Nakhid for TTFF president, we need young blood and leadership in the TTFF and I believe Nakhid is the perfect candidate! 8)

Who here agree?!
« Last Edit: December 01, 2005, 12:52:29 PM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: December 01, 2005, 01:02:14 PM »
Ah don't feel like Nakhid deserve some of the venom being speured(sp) here on de forum. Perhaps we can let begones be bygones and welcome him back into the Trini fold, after all the man did serve T&T well back in his day. We should not be beyond forgiving.
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline BigToe

• Hero Warrior
  • Laaaaard, ah cyan take it no more
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: December 01, 2005, 05:48:34 PM »
Ah don't feel like Nakhid deserve some of the venom being speured(sp) here on de forum. Perhaps we can let bygones be bygones and welcome him back into the Trini fold, after all the man did serve T&T well back in his day. We should not be beyond forgiving.

If the man make a mistake and we forgive him is one thing but his actions are beyond recourse. He is a traitor and should be treated as such. He left de Warriors camp and went directly to Bahrain, weeks before the playoff. How can you explain and how can you forgive that?

In my humble opinion, the venom spewed on the site is nowhere close to the toxic discharge by Nakhid. He tie himself up, condemned an ethnic group and bad talk the coaches and management.

Jack saved his ass when he was in a jail in Lebanon. And, after the shite hit de fan two months ago, he proceeded to bad talk Jack.

He is ungrateful and irregardless of his years to the cause, you're only as good as your last game (actions).

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: December 01, 2005, 05:59:44 PM »
Ah don't feel like Nakhid deserve some of the venom being speured(sp) here on de forum. Perhaps we can let bygones be bygones and welcome him back into the Trini fold, after all the man did serve T&T well back in his day. We should not be beyond forgiving.

If the man make a mistake and we forgive him is one thing but his actions are beyond recourse. He is a traitor and should be treated as such. He left de Warriors camp and went directly to Bahrain, weeks before the playoff. How can you explain and how can you forgive that?

In my humble opinion, the venom spewed on the site is nowhere close to the toxic discharge by Nakhid. He tie himself up, condemned an ethnic group and bad talk the coaches and management.

Jack saved his ass when he was in a jail in Lebanon. And, after the shite hit de fan two months ago, he proceeded to bad talk Jack.

He is ungrateful and irregardless of his years to the cause, you're only as good as your last game (actions).
You don't think fireing the man is enough,why should he be banned from his own country and Passport taken away and all this crap,just because he stood up as a man and did what he thought was right,when this cloud that everybody on goes away he will be able to come back,Trini quick to forgive and forget.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: December 01, 2005, 06:11:50 PM »
Nakhid has always been a moron. He refused to play on the Shell Cup Squad in 1989. Gally could have had a look at him but no. After all he was playing for AC Milan having just been traded from Barcelona.

He feel because he was in Grasshopper in Switzerland he could have walked into the team. He refused and has told everybody that Gally did not want him.

Jack not the public as he claimed on SPALK got him out of jail. If it is up to my peeps he would have been lost in jail in Syria.

The lack of class is most evident my his silence I have not heard or read his congratulations to the team since we have qualified. I glad for Latas, Yorke and Shaka as we all around the same age so I have grown up watching them. Since 1983 when Latas was an under 16 I following him and Germany 2006 will be his crowning glory.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

truetrini

« Reply #531 on: December 01, 2005, 06:16:31 PM »

Allyuh give the man ah break nah, he served T&T well for many years which is better than most of us on here can say!

Nahkid you are welcomed home anytime!

We need honest, courageous and straight-talking T&T citizens like yuhself to challenge time wasters like Camps.

I say Nakhid for TTFF president, we need young blood and leadership in the TTFF and I believe Nakhid is the perfect candidate! 8)

Who here agree?!

Socapro..I agree.

de man eh do nutten wrong.

truetrini

« Reply #532 on: December 01, 2005, 06:21:16 PM »
Nakhid has always been a moron. He refused to play on the Shell Cup Squad in 1989. Gally could have had a look at him but no. After all he was playing for AC Milan having just been traded from Barcelona.

He feel because he was in Grasshopper in Switzerland he could have walked into the team. He refused and has told everybody that Gally did not want him.

Jack not the public as he claimed on SPALK got him out of jail. If it is up to my peeps he would have been lost in jail in Syria.

The lack of class is most evident my his silence I have not heard or read his congratulations to the team since we have qualified. I glad for Latas, Yorke and Shaka as we all around the same age so I have grown up watching them. Since 1983 when Latas was an under 16 I following him and Germany 2006 will be his crowning glory.

AC Milan?  Barcelona?

Do you realize that Nakid may eb guilty of being too loquatious..but dat eh no crime.

De man is no traitor and Jack cause real commess whenever he open he mouth.

Nakid eh do nutten wrong..I too get caught up in de emotion andd epropaganda games Bahrain and jack was playing..but nakid eh do NUTTEN wrong.

de man get fired he have ah right and de responsibiloity to get another wuk too take care ah he family.

Big Up Nakid..thanks for everything

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: December 01, 2005, 06:33:11 PM »

I'm not here to judge Nakhid weather he is right or wrong,is just that i have a soft spot for every player that have ever represented this country,i've dealt with and knows Nikhid personally and can't understand why he is being treated this way,Latas and Yorke cuss Jack and T&T Football so what,if Jack save Nakhid from going to jail say what,he is not the first player that happen too,Italy did it with Paulo Rossi and won a WC.  

Offline cm103

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: December 01, 2005, 07:02:03 PM »

AC Milan?  Barcelona?

Do you realize that Nakid may eb guilty of being too loquatious..but dat eh no crime.

Nakid eh do nutten wrong..I too get caught up in de emotion andd epropaganda games Bahrain and jack was playing..but nakid eh do NUTTEN wrong.

de man get fired he have ah right and de responsibiloity to get another wuk too take care ah he family.

Partner...Jack kill yuh dog or wha?

OK...well I doh think yuh thinking clearly on dis one..and ah think is because of yuh feelings fuh Jack. If yuh could say dat he does cause commess when he open he mouth den what did Nakhid do? As a public figure yuh have a moral responsibility to d public and d press is not yuh personal forum. Regardless ah what yuh think of people of certain race or whatever, keep it to yuhself. Ah know plenty men guilty of this but he just had poor timing. Dem same racial card he play dey make worse when he put out he opinion on TV, not dat it matter to me but what racial background of people used to watch him and pay he salary when he play in d middle east? D man have a habit now of biting d hands dat feed him.

Dat Bahrain trip was also poor timing, how much country and club out dey and he must to d one we hadda play to mek d WC right before d matches? Yuh mean nobody else want he? Also, he say he send tapes with d TTFF knowledge but ah thought dat was d job of d communications officer. Who know if he told them before or after dem tapes was in d mail for dem men who like conspiracy theories. Yuh go still be backing d man if we had lose? If dat had happen because dey were more prepared than we were then dem tapes have a part to play in checking we style. We doh have to send dem sh*t, anyone ask if dey send us any tapes or d TTFF had to source dem deyself.

Jack is an administrator and not everybody go agree with d man or he style but he did some good and some bad for TnT football. You looking like yuh just opposing anything d man say for opposing sake now. Yuh doh  even seem to acknowledge any of d good and stick on d bad only. And dat propaganda dat you say yuh get ketch in, all part of d mind games before a match like dat, its to be expected

After all dats said and done, Nahkid did serve us well but left on bad terms. Coulda been worse if he helped dem beat us. Was it too much to hold off talks with Bahrain for a week and just wish d team well instead of showing some bad mind on national TV?

truetrini

« Reply #535 on: December 01, 2005, 07:44:46 PM »
so wait nah, yuh feel nakid get fired becasue he say ting bout syrians?
If yuh beleive dat den yuh want to buy ah piece ah de national stadium?

yuh could build yuh house in de back ah de score board.

send yuh money western union..payable in us funds..200,000

steups.

we all know nakid is ah fool sometimes, but de man say he get insulted and ting by risjbergen or whatever he name is,,yuh hear jack say dat is not true?

steups

allyuh is kicks we anyway wha de f**k yuh know bout me and jack?

breds jack doh make me say de trute..is man like you who does block allyuh ears when oddersw showing allyuh sense.

tell me what nakid do wrong?

de man say he was insulted, as was his religion and his manhood...sohe stand he groud,,Nakid have more balls dan you will ever have...or jack fuh dat matter.

read dis and tell me what yuh think...you can think right?
http://www.socawarriorssc.com/swonline/smf/index.php?topic=8529.0
I can only assume that lasana Liburd is me in disguise or dat jack pee in he wheaties too?

steups.

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: December 01, 2005, 07:49:53 PM »

AC Milan?  Barcelona?

Partner...Jack kill yuh dog or wha?

OK...well I doh think yuh thinking clearly on dis one..and ah think is because of yuh feelings fuh Jack. If yuh could say dat he does cause commess when he open he mouth den what did Nakhid do? As a public figure yuh have a moral responsibility to d public and d press is not yuh personal forum. Regardless ah what yuh think of people of certain race or whatever, keep it to yuhself. Ah know plenty men guilty of this but he just had poor timing. Dem same racial card he play dey make worse when he put out he opinion on TV, not dat it matter to me but what racial background of people used to watch him and pay he salary when he play in d middle east? D man have a habit now of biting d hands dat feed him.

Dat Bahrain trip was also poor timing, how much country and club out dey and he must to d one we hadda play to mek d WC right before d matches? Yuh mean nobody else want he? Also, he say he send tapes with d TTFF knowledge but ah thought dat was d job of d communications officer. Who know if he told them before or after dem tapes was in d mail for dem men who like conspiracy theories. Yuh go still be backing d man if we had lose? If dat had happen because dey were more prepared than we were then dem tapes have a part to play in checking we style. We doh have to send dem sh*t, anyone ask if dey send us any tapes or d TTFF had to source dem deyself.

Jack is an administrator and not everybody go agree with d man or he style but he did some good and some bad for TnT football. You looking like yuh just opposing anything d man say for opposing sake now. Yuh doh  even seem to acknowledge any of d good and stick on d bad only. And dat propaganda dat you say yuh get ketch in, all part of d mind games before a match like dat, its to be expected

After all dats said and done, Nahkid did serve us well but left on bad terms. Coulda been worse if he helped dem beat us. Was it too much to hold off talks with Bahrain for a week and just wish d team well instead of showing some bad mind on national TV?

Look gentlemen, we all know, or think we know, what Nakhid said and did and when he did and said it. The question remains : Is David Nakhid beyond forgiveness? " I say no he is not, and we should welcome de man back into the fold. ONE TRINI LOVE.
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

truetrini

« Reply #537 on: December 01, 2005, 07:52:47 PM »
frogive him for what> he eh do ah damn ting!

truetrini

« Reply #538 on: December 01, 2005, 07:56:24 PM »
de man get f**ked by de TTFF.

Instaed and dealing with de dispute de man lorse he wuk and he eh get pay yet.

den dey spread allkinda story how he was spying and all kinda shit.

de man come ah give ah live interview and nobody produce nutten showing what he did wrong.

Pay de man he money an let he go in peace.

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #539 on: December 01, 2005, 08:59:55 PM »

Leave out the TV part about the Syrians.

Who was wrong in the dispute between Nahkid and Wim?
I should say who was more wrong cuz both of them move like ass.

Bottom line...both of them couldn't work on the same team.
Trouble in the camp....the kinda shit T&T famous for when things starting to look good.

Enter Nahkid on TV6.
Talk done.  Problem solve and the team put back as the most important thing.

Enter Nahkid in talks with Bahrain to try and cash in on their convenient "generosity"
Jack fire pre-emptive strike against Nahkid.....sway the public against him....Nahkid fire back, hint at getting into some kinda politics, say white man Whim is a racist...sway some back and promises legal action as of Nov 16th.

November 16th  Soca Warriors qualify for the WC

Nahkid vs. Jack postponed until further notice.

1]; } ?>