March 28, 2024, 12:39:54 PM

Author Topic: The David Nakhid Thread  (Read 166785 times)

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
Re: Where is Nakhid now ?
« Reply #540 on: December 01, 2005, 09:06:02 PM »

Leave out the TV part about the Syrians.

Who was wrong in the dispute between Nahkid and Wim?
I should say who was more wrong cuz both of them move like ass.

Bottom line...both of them couldn't work on the same team.
Trouble in the camp....the kinda shit T&T famous for when things starting to look good.

Enter Nahkid on TV6.
Talk done.  Problem solve and the team put back as the most important thing.

Enter Nahkid in talks with Bahrain to try and cash in on their convenient "generosity"
Jack fire pre-emptive strike against Nahkid.....sway the public against him....Nahkid fire back, hint at getting into some kinda politics, say white man Whim is a racist...sway some back and promises legal action as of Nov 16th.

November 16th  Soca Warriors qualify for the WC

Nahkid vs. Jack postponed until further notice.

thanks for the chronology ;D
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #541 on: December 01, 2005, 09:14:08 PM »
Man backing Jack vs Nakhid

a next man backing Nakhhid vs Jack

and right now jack and Nakhid sharing a drink and laughing at how they beat Bahrain.

Have no fear Jack and nakhid will make up in time.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #542 on: December 02, 2005, 04:12:51 AM »
So for the fellas who went to Bah.

Ah gues u all ddn't see Nakhid??

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline Themanfriday

• That's who I am, a real
  • Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
« Reply #543 on: December 02, 2005, 06:24:58 AM »
leave that man alone.... He did good for T&T...... Rumors are all we have and most people already convicted him judging him guilty of conspiricy.
Born in SanDo
Raised in Marabella and Gasparillo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline dombasil

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: December 02, 2005, 06:27:56 AM »
Many people in this forum going on about Nakhid being a traitor. You people are really not paying attention.
 Apart from what Nakhid has to say. Don Leo has said many times since that time that there are no secrets in football today.The same thing Nakhid said. So when people say that he sell we out. How?
Nakhid and Rijsbergen get in ting. The man integral to Beenhaker's plan so Nahkid has to go even if he was right because Beenhaker was more important to the team.
This was blown out of porportion by Jack to one cover up the incident and also not to have to pay de man  an alleged$100,000 dat he owe him.
But I agree with some of alyuh. He and Jack go make up.

Offline christiano

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: December 02, 2005, 07:44:52 AM »
Many people in this forum going on about Nakhid being a traitor. You people are really not paying attention.
 Apart from what Nakhid has to say. Don Leo has said many times since that time that there are no secrets in football today.The same thing Nakhid said. So when people say that he sell we out. How?
Nakhid and Rijsbergen get in ting. The man integral to Beenhaker's plan so Nahkid has to go even if he was right because Beenhaker was more important to the team.
This was blown out of porportion by Jack to one cover up the incident and also not to have to pay de man  an alleged$100,000 dat he owe him.
But I agree with some of alyuh. He and Jack go make up.

I have followed Nakhid from the days of Gally-Grasshopper FC-new England Rev- Al Ansa- situuation in Lebanon - Joe Public - TTFF and the only common thing is that Nakhid has always had bitter fallouts with everyone , when not coach its the administration .
Could everyone else be wrong and Nakhid right ? I doubt it very much .

Nakhid thought that he would have been in great demand when he was fired but they obviously assessed him and thought that he could not be of any assistance to them . H ewas like the dog and the bone !!

Secondly in the Seven or so months that he was employed if you check how much he says he is owing ... it does not add up .. I am sure he was not functioning in any capacity to get 15,000 a month !!

Even the explanation he gave on spalk and then a different one the day after in the Press conference didnt make sense . They actually contradicted each other !

Offline dombasil

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: December 02, 2005, 08:55:12 AM »
Ah agree dat he was in consistent wit de explanations. But ah really talking about de sell out ting.   Bachannalist Yes. But sell out. Sell out how?

Offline Jahyouth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: December 02, 2005, 01:30:39 PM »
Why we still talking about this man? 

He is ah imps from long time, and a rabble rouser wherever he go.  I sure he feeling like a jackass now though

Offline cm103

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: December 02, 2005, 09:23:11 PM »
so wait nah, yuh feel nakid get fired becasue he say ting bout syrians?
If yuh beleive dat den yuh want to buy ah piece ah de national stadium?

yuh could build yuh house in de back ah de score board.

send yuh money western union..payable in us funds..200,000

steups.

we all know nakid is ah fool sometimes, but de man say he get insulted and ting by risjbergen or whatever he name is,,yuh hear jack say dat is not true?

steups

allyuh is kicks we anyway wha de f**k yuh know bout me and jack?

breds jack doh make me say de trute..is man like you who does block allyuh ears when oddersw showing allyuh sense.

tell me what nakid do wrong?

de man say he was insulted, as was his religion and his manhood...sohe stand he groud,,Nakid have more balls dan you will ever have...or jack fuh dat matter.

read dis and tell me what yuh think...you can think right?
http://www.socawarriorssc.com/swonline/smf/index.php?topic=8529.0
I can only assume that lasana Liburd is me in disguise or dat jack pee in he wheaties too?

steups.

truetrini...me ent have nothing against yuh, most of d time ah could emphasize with yuh but not dis rounds...ah just doh see yuh thinking wid d right head now...like ah said before...nobody does agree with Jack all d time but at least some people see d good as well as d bad in d man....you only seem like yuh see one side. Tell meh something...when yuh vote a man for PM, yuh does always agree with him? Ah know Jack is a "special advisor" of whatever but d golden rule applies, d man with d gold makes d rule. If yuh could fund d team den do so and yuh could bring Nahkid back and make yuh own rules. It doh make it right but ah doh think ah have to tell yuh dats how d world runs. Doh question how much balls ah have partner...dats not an arguement yuh could win.

About what happen with Nakhid and d assistant coach, none ah we was there at d time and I ent talking about what Jack say about it. If he get a raw deal on d matter den yuh doh think it woulda been in everybody interest to just say d comments against him were baseless and yuh reserving further comments till after TnT qualify? Ah think that show a lil more tact and less sour grapes as it was looking like a major distraction to d team at that time. He couldn't wait a flicking week to go talk to Bahrain? If Jack and Bahrain was playing mind games den why he as a big man go play d other half and into dem hands? Yuh saying things were made up against him, so tell me how yuh know dey not true.

Yuh still ent answer who tell him to send tapes about d team over to Bahrain, ah really thought that was Shaun's job. As for d falling out, is dat d first time that happen in Nahkid career as a whole or with d TTFF? Like yuh said, Nahkid could be a fool sometimes, this was one of them moments and it just happen at d wrong time. I going off what d man say himself and d timing, you look like yuh vex with what people saying he did or did not do.

About him getting paid...ah have to agree with yuh...he work for it so is he money and he deserve it.

When d man was sacked I was feeling it for him...I real enjoy watching him run ball for we in d 90's, he used to give dem yardies pressure when we play in d stadium. It sour me when he start going on like a spoil chile at that time.

It go blow over like everything else...Nahkid doh play no more and more on d political side of things. We all know how that goes, one day friend, other enemy den friend when yuh need something...we go see...as for now...he did his time so let him go in peace like yuh said

Truetrini...doh rile yuhself up, yuh entitled to yuh opinion and I mine.

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #549 on: December 02, 2005, 09:46:42 PM »
i duh understant how u have so much patience boy... well goodluck wit da anyway atleast yuh bein sensible
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

truetrini

« Reply #550 on: December 02, 2005, 10:06:43 PM »
i duh understant how u have so much patience boy... well goodluck wit da anyway atleast yuh bein sensible

boy haul yuh modder ass, is big men talking here..go jock yuh cock and leave me alone eh.

Trust me,,,yuh eh trying to start shit with me f**ker

truetrini

« Reply #551 on: December 02, 2005, 10:18:37 PM »
cm103

hear me out.

Yes i doh like Jack de football administrator.

I doh like how he does always talk out of turn without regard for de trute.

Nakis is ah real ass, me eh like him, but he also have valid points.

If ah man insult yuh sometimes it hard to swallow it.  Notice I said hard,,,not impossible,  But Nakid has a hard head and he take what he getm, but de man eh NO DAMN SELL OUT.

he serve T&T football and did what he thought was right..at least he have convictions.  Can you say that about 99% ah dem people who Jack have around him?
Nakid said he had a fallout with de dutch man because he was insulted and felt his religion was slighted.

Did he make too much out of it?

I was not there...so i/we can only speculate, but according to Nakid it almost came to blows.  Dat doh sound light hearted to me.

Anyway he is back in T&T and all seems well, he goes on a radio show and says de Syrians dem behind much ah de drug running.

He has no concrete evidence, but that is de general concensus in T&T fuh years ent?

Jack holds a press conference and fires de man citing racists remarks.

But since nakid disputed dat he has said nutten.  Nakid is out ah wuk, has not been paid and is made to look like ah traitor.

I doh care if Nakid was asked by bahrain fuh tapes or not.  I doh care if he send dem or not.

He probably made a rash decision in accepting de Bahrain job, but he was fired and had the right to do so.

IS Beenie a traitor to Holland if we come up against dem in de WC?

de man get castigated in de press, TTFF make immediate releases etc.  Why was day necessary?

That was potentially harmful to our bid to qualify as jack created a strom in ah tea cup.

Same thing about de jamaica game.

de trute was so far from what said.

The JFF said that they had no concrete plans and nothing was agreed upon.  Yet jack went off saying sell-out.

And dat after Boxhill from Jamaica call him and ask if it was ok.  Jack said no probs, we could use it as an opportunity to scout dem more.

He and he pardner Burrel cause big comess fuh political gain.

jamaica never even try to sell we out.

dat is my take on dem issues.

We could agree to disagree

Offline cm103

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: December 02, 2005, 10:23:59 PM »
Ah seeing more of what yuh saying now....we really go hadd agree to disagree

I ent go take up no more of d people forum with this...truetrini i ent doubting yuh love d warriors as i do

:beermug: :beermug:

Offline OutsideMan

• Many bad things. *Sips Scotch*
  • Hero Warrior
  • SocaWarrior4Life
    • View Profile
Anybody out there knows of David Nahkid's whereabouts?
« Reply #553 on: December 09, 2005, 09:24:39 PM »
Has he now migrated to Sweden, England, or Paraguay as of yet to give up de state secrets?   :rotfl:  :rotfl:  :rotfl:
« Last Edit: December 09, 2005, 09:29:01 PM by fidel2xl »
The dumbest people on earth are generally located in comment sections of websites all over the world.

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
Re: Anybody out there knows of David Nahkid's whereabouts?
« Reply #554 on: December 09, 2005, 09:29:08 PM »
OH JESUS CHRIST WHO CARES... ah know yuh new tuh de site buh we geh fed up ah dis man looooong days breds.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline che

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #555 on: December 09, 2005, 09:31:38 PM »
Nah he still in Bahrain ;)

Offline OutsideMan

• Hero Warrior
  • SocaWarrior4Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: December 09, 2005, 09:36:11 PM »
OH JESUS CHRIST WHO CARES... ah know yuh new tuh de site buh we geh fed up ah dis man looooong days breds.

breds, I may have just signed up with de site, but fuh real, I on this site off and on for years now.  And honestly, I think that de revenge is still sweet, and I'll never get tired of that.  Infact, if i had his phone #, I'll be calling him every single day to remind him of his treachery...

:afro: 
« Last Edit: December 09, 2005, 09:44:28 PM by fidel2xl »
The dumbest people on earth are generally located in comment sections of websites all over the world.

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #557 on: December 10, 2005, 12:04:49 AM »
Nakhid boy..if ya happen to come on this site and see people bad talking ya long ass.....doh blink cause they vex.

but lemme sums it up on behalf ah dey "majority" of dey soca warriors fans home and aboard, ya is ah
YA MUDDDDDA ASS...

now dis is dey last time i commenting on he.

my 2 cents...who vex, froth    :beermug:

trinidad hear i cometh  :wavetowel:

Offline Behbehman

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Anybody hear anything about Nakhid?
« Reply #558 on: December 12, 2005, 06:29:52 PM »
So wuh happen tuh David Nakhid?  Is he "hidden" somewhere?

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Anybody hear anything about Nakhid?
« Reply #559 on: December 12, 2005, 06:34:24 PM »
So wuh happen tuh David Nakhid?  Is he "hidden" somewhere?
He just doing what any sensible person would do.

Offline nobody_s angel

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: December 12, 2005, 07:10:16 PM »

Has he now migrated to Sweden, England, or Paraguay as of yet to give up de state secrets?   :rotfl:  :rotfl:  :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

The man feeds off of the attention. Where is Nhakid now??? Who really cares.

Offline OutsideMan

• Hero Warrior
  • SocaWarrior4Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: December 12, 2005, 07:26:43 PM »
ah hear he lost in ah sandstorm in de Sahara Desert somewhere between Egypt and Tunisia.  Reports from de region state that he tentatively accepted another post in Libya to coach de men's under 65 team, and decided to get there from Bahrain...on camel.  Despite all warnings by well intentioned residents, Nahkid, hard-headed as usual, thinking that the  advice was an insult and a slap in his face, decided to defiantly prove ah point.  The camel, in questionable health, obvious to all but the hard-headed former star of de great Lebanon Premier League, was purchased from ah street vendor who also moonlights as a dealer of non-working WMDs of German design, circa 1939, on de side for de lil' extra income.  

Well it has surfaced that Nahkid proceeded to go East on his camel, despite being told that Libya was West, and ended up somewhere on de Pakistani/Afghanistani border.  Anyway, after being held captive by a consortium of US Troops, Afghan Officials and strangely of all, Al Queada operatives for 4 1/2 days (apparentely, they all decided to work together after agreeing that Nahkid posed a threat to all of mankind's combined common-sense, sense of reason, and moral decency), he was eventually unleashed, or rather, released, thanks to de intervention of Jack Warner, and sent westward...towards Syria.

The story doesn't end there, but needless to say, reports from the region has him last seen carrying his camel on his back, and some salted nuts through a sandstorm in de Sahara...again, despite all well intentioned advice to the contrary.   Further details will be provided when available.

« Last Edit: December 12, 2005, 11:58:31 PM by fidel2xl »

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: December 13, 2005, 06:37:00 PM »
Seriously where is Nakhid now?
I would be interested in knowing that.
Is he happy for the team?
I'm sure he is.
Tallman need to set up an interview
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: December 14, 2005, 09:24:17 AM »
way boy, nobody takin dis on or even care bout d man :rotfl:
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline nobody_s angel

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: December 14, 2005, 06:08:21 PM »
ANybody check the Bharani Jail.

???

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: December 14, 2005, 07:04:59 PM »
All yuh forget bout he nah, it have plenty other interesting thread tuh read an post on.
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline SOBRIQUET

• Hero Warrior
  • Intercol Champion 94' w/ Princes Town
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: December 14, 2005, 08:19:25 PM »
ah hear he lost in ah sandstorm in de Sahara Desert somewhere between Egypt and Tunisia.  Reports from de region state that he tentatively accepted another post in Libya to coach de men's under 65 team, and decided to get there from Bahrain...on camel.  Despite all warnings by well intentioned residents, Nahkid, hard-headed as usual, thinking that the  advice was an insult and a slap in his face, decided to defiantly prove ah point.  The camel, in questionable health, obvious to all but the hard-headed former star of de great Lebanon Premier League, was purchased from ah street vendor who also moonlights as a dealer of non-working WMDs of German design, circa 1939, on de side for de lil' extra income.  

Well it has surfaced that Nahkid proceeded to go East on his camel, despite being told that Libya was West, and ended up somewhere on de Pakistani/Afghanistani border.  Anyway, after being held captive by a consortium of US Troops, Afghan Officials and strangely of all, Al Queada operatives for 4 1/2 days (apparentely, they all decided to work together after agreeing that Nahkid posed a threat to all of mankind's combined common-sense, sense of reason, and moral decency), he was eventually unleashed, or rather, released, thanks to de intervention of Jack Warner, and sent westward...towards Syria.

The story doesn't end there, but needless to say, reports from the region has him last seen carrying his camel on his back, and some salted nuts through a sandstorm in de Sahara...again, despite all well intentioned advice to the contrary.   Further details will be provided when available.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

SADESS!!!!!!!!!!  WHAT A JUDGEMENT IMAGINATION.THIS ONE HADDA GO UP FOR POST AH DE YEAR!!!!
...with Blacksmith, Dogfoot, Jurawan and dem

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Nakhid's Warriors Pledge
« Reply #567 on: December 30, 2005, 08:39:20 PM »
Nakhid's Warriors pledge
By Lasana Liburd (Trinidad Express)

Former Trinidad and Tobago national football team captain and scout, David Nakhid, is set to participate in his first Hajj as a tribute to the 2006 World Cup-bound "Soca Warriors".

Nakhid, who spoke to the Trinidad Express Newspaper from Medina, Saudi Arabia, said that he was fulfilling a pledge made earlier in T&T's World Cup qualifying campaign.

"My promise to Allah was if Trinidad and Tobago qualified," said Nakhid, "I would make the Hajj. And I am here."

"I am very happy for the team."

At present, Nakhid is completing his Umrah which, for Muslims, is a series of ritual acts symbolic of the life of the prophet Abraham. He heads to Mecca tomorrow, while the Hajj begins officially on January 9.

Nakhid's relationship with the present team ended on a sour note, three months ago.

The Trinidad and Tobago Football Federation (T&TFF) sacked Nakhid in October.

The Federation claimed to have fired their employee for "racial remarks" made on TV6's Morning Edition programme aimed towards certain sections of the local Syrian community.

Nakhid countered that the T&TFF were attempting to cover up the real reason he was axed-for standing up for his religion in a verbal altercation with assistant national coach Wim Rijsbergen.

T&TFF special advisor Jack Warner subsequently accused Nakhid of spying on his homeland after it emerged that he was offered a coaching job by Bahrain-the Warrior's final opponent in a two-leg play off.

Last month, Nakhid said that he refused to accept a Bahraini post before their playoff fixture against Trinidad and Tobago.

Yesterday, Nakhid confirmed he still had not accepted a job as Bahrain's youth team coach although he suggested that it remained a possibility.

"I have not taken up anything officially with them as yet," said Nakhid. "But I do have an advisory role with their Ministry of Sport."

Nakhid intends to first fulfill his Mecca pilgimmage and then return to Trinidad, in early February for legal proceedings against Warner and the Newsday newspaper for defamation.

He told the Express that, as always, he monitors events in Trinidad and Tobago and was interested in the debate concerning the T&TFF's distribution of World Cup tickets.

"I think it interesting that certain things are being exposed about someone who is always claiming to be serving the interests of Trinidad and Tobago," said Nakhid, in a clear reference to Warner. "It is interesting to see how the authorities and the people of Trinidad and Tobago deal with this."

Nakhid explained that, in his opinion, T&T could purge much of their ills by actively trying to fix problems rather than sitting by and waiting for them to go away.

"Are we truly a developing nation; or are we a nation who will always hide their heads in the sand and never confront things?" he asked, rhetorically. "Too many times, we are happy to let things be because we have three meals on the table and cable television and carnival. That is why Trinidad is the way it is today; because we haven't taken the opportunity to change things when they come around."
« Last Edit: December 30, 2005, 08:59:46 PM by Tallman »

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
Re: Nakhid's Warriors Pledge
« Reply #568 on: December 30, 2005, 08:41:35 PM »
nakid ;D
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline RGarcia

• Forward To Mid-Field to Defense
  • Hero Warrior
  • Who Jah bless, no man curse!
    • View Profile
Re: Nakhid's Warriors Pledge
« Reply #569 on: December 30, 2005, 09:10:24 PM »
SO WAH NAKID TRYING TO SAY IF WE DID NOT MAKE IT TO THE wORLD CUP HE WOULD NOT GO TO MECCA OR DO THE HAJJ :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
All American

1]; } ?>