March 28, 2024, 03:46:02 AM

Author Topic: The David Nakhid Thread  (Read 166605 times)

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
Re: Nakhid's Warriors Pledge
« Reply #570 on: December 30, 2005, 09:29:45 PM »
new year fellaz...stop posting retarded stupidness already (and I not referring to the article itself...for those who extra stupid and fully retarded).

Offline RGarcia

• Forward To Mid-Field to Defense
  • Hero Warrior
  • Who Jah bless, no man curse!
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: December 30, 2005, 09:32:57 PM »
BOUNTY KILLER THE NEW YEAR IS sUNDAY SO THERE IS STILL A LITTLE BIT OF SHIT REMAINING. AND THE FORUM IS TO VOICE YUH OPINION SO................
All American

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: December 30, 2005, 09:40:28 PM »
alright bredda...big up yuhself.

Offline Maradona7

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: December 30, 2005, 10:37:26 PM »
Nakhid...f#@K you!!!!!!really don't care what you do with your life!!!!

truetrini

« Reply #574 on: December 30, 2005, 11:01:26 PM »

Grow up fella.  nakid eh do we nutten.

steups.

wey de hell allyuh does come from?

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #575 on: December 31, 2005, 10:40:49 AM »
ah was wondering if Nahkid is this devout/stacd up for my religion Muslim..how come he never made a pilgrimage before especially when he used to play in that part of the world?
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #576 on: December 31, 2005, 10:51:45 AM »
ah was wondering if Nahkid is this devout/stacd up for my religion Muslim..how come he never made a pilgrimage before especially when he used to play in that part of the world?

That harsh Feliz.

If the man decide to make it because of a major achievement (that never happened before) that is his prerogative.

The fact that he never did it before is not a reflection of the strength of his faith.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #577 on: December 31, 2005, 11:34:33 AM »
hmmmm i dunno i cant say im gunna be too quick to trust wah de man say. Ah glad if he really is being sincere.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #578 on: December 31, 2005, 12:01:20 PM »
Are there any Muslims on this site?

Are u aware of what going to Mecca entails?

Besides tickets and accomodations, I think u have to pay a couple thousand just to go to Mecca itself.

It's an expensive exercise.

Peace,
VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

truetrini

« Reply #579 on: December 31, 2005, 12:27:12 PM »
each muslim strive to make hajj.  It is part of the tennets of their faith

Offline Maradona7

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: December 31, 2005, 12:34:50 PM »

steups.

what do you mean grow up. nakhid betrayed my country, a slap in the face I would say and your telling me to put that behind me. f#$k you and nakhid..in a footballing nation nakhid would pay the price but not in lovely trinidad, we're nice people..forget that!!!!!.......

TrinInfinite

« Reply #581 on: December 31, 2005, 12:39:09 PM »
de man making hajj 2 repent for his sins, nothin wrong wit dat, nakhid ent give bahrain any substantial details dey eh already know, people must learn 2 4give and 4get, when yorke and latas leave we high and dry, how come yuh 4give dem quick quick?

where de hell dese people does really come from boy

truetrini

« Reply #582 on: December 31, 2005, 12:40:14 PM »

steups.

what do you mean grow up. nakhid betrayed my country, a slap in the face I would say and your telling me to put that behind me. f#$k you and nakhid..in a footballing nation nakhid would pay the price but not in lovely trinidad, we're nice people..forget that!!!!!.......

yuh is ah imps or what?

How he betray T&T?  steups.

doh parrot Jack Warner shit eh.

Tell me exactly how he did betray T&T?

Now go and sit down and give yuh mind ah rest :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Oh God boy ah does come up with some good ones ent?

Offline ballfever

• Jr. Warrior
  • Dream d'dream, live d'game!
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: December 31, 2005, 12:42:11 PM »

He told the Express that, as always, he monitors events in Trinidad and Tobago and was interested in the debate concerning the T&TFF's distribution of World Cup tickets.

"I think it interesting that certain things are being exposed about someone who is always claiming to be serving the interests of Trinidad and Tobago," said Nakhid, in a clear reference to Warner. "It is interesting to see how the authorities and the people of Trinidad and Tobago deal with this."

Nakhid explained that, in his opinion, T&T could purge much of their ills by actively trying to fix problems rather than sitting by and waiting for them to go away.

"Are we truly a developing nation; or are we a nation who will always hide their heads in the sand and never confront things?" he asked, rhetorically. "Too many times, we are happy to let things be because we have three meals on the table and cable television and carnival. That is why Trinidad is the way it is today; because we haven't taken the opportunity to change things when they come around."

profound message...is ah pity some people does only see d messenger.
if yuh check mih heart in mih chest, mix up wit d'red blood, it have a black & white stripe somewhere in dey!.....long b4 foot ball,durin' world cup and after..T&T FOREVER! WE COUNTRY, WE SPIRIT,WE VIBES! WARRIOR NATION!

Offline Maradona7

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: December 31, 2005, 12:55:47 PM »

yuh is ah imps or what?

How he betray T&T?  steups.

doh parrot Jack Warner shit eh.

Tell me exactly how he did betray T&T?

Now go and sit down and give yuh mind ah rest :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Oh God boy ah does come up with some good ones ent?

cool big man everyone have differernt views on different things....you should be fighting a man and your wife join his camp...she'll say, it's because of maradona 7 and you'll say after you win the big fight, how she betray me? doh parrot jack warner(maradona7) shit eh!!

truetrini

« Reply #585 on: December 31, 2005, 01:04:28 PM »
fella, de man get unjustly fired.  He has a responsibility to get ah work.  Who paying Nakid bills when he eh working..you?  Jack Warner?  T&T?  de TTFF?

steups.

he was not an issue at all...Jack Warner made him an issue just like the bullshit over Jamaica hosting Bahrain.

Besides if me and ah man fighting and mey wife join he camp..dat is betrayal yes.  yuh damn right.

But in dis cae Nakid get ah divorse from Jack..dey FIRE de mna!  So he free to wuk where he want.

steups

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #586 on: December 31, 2005, 01:08:25 PM »
sorry..but allyuh misunderstood what ah was trying to say or maybe i didnt explain as i should  ;D
but anyway ah wasnt criticizign him..but as VB said i know it expensive etc and they should try to do it once in their lifetime..since that was the case..he was living in the middle east all these years and probably never treid to make the pilgrimage..so i take it he doing this as a celebration kinda thing then?
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Maradona7

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: December 31, 2005, 01:11:19 PM »
yea man truetrini i could understand that. the man have to look out for himself and family..plus Bahrain would pay very well....if i was put in that position, when it comes to the wellbeing of my family i may have done the same thing!!!

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #588 on: December 31, 2005, 04:52:50 PM »
In Nakhids case... is one wrong doh make a right, but 3 wrongs make a left.

Offline ZionYouth

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: January 01, 2006, 12:46:47 AM »
yeah de man might have to look out for him self and he family,but we doh know if he ant got some kinda revenge ting on he mind since he got fired.

Offline JERSEY TRINI

• trotty
  • Hero Warrior
  • without god life just doesn't make sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: January 01, 2006, 12:51:54 AM »

He told the Express that, as always, he monitors events in Trinidad and Tobago and was interested in the debate concerning the T&TFF's distribution of World Cup tickets.

"I think it interesting that certain things are being exposed about someone who is always claiming to be serving the interests of Trinidad and Tobago," said Nakhid, in a clear reference to Warner. "It is interesting to see how the authorities and the people of Trinidad and Tobago deal with this."

Nakhid explained that, in his opinion, T&T could purge much of their ills by actively trying to fix problems rather than sitting by and waiting for them to go away.

"Are we truly a developing nation; or are we a nation who will always hide their heads in the sand and never confront things?" he asked, rhetorically. "Too many times, we are happy to let things be because we have three meals on the table and cable television and carnival. That is why Trinidad is the way it is today; because we haven't taken the opportunity to change things when they come around."

profound message...is ah pity some people does only see d messenger.

I hear yuh dey ballfever, I get the message in that too. I jes hope everybody could see the same thing.

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: January 01, 2006, 11:54:51 AM »

he was not an issue at all...Jack Warner made him an issue just like the bullshit over Jamaica hosting Bahrain.

press conference on Tuesday and Wednesday, yuh feel he go mention Jamaica sell we out again by organising a friendly with England? This is a bigger sell out than Bahrain ent?

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: January 12, 2006, 01:29:17 PM »
Allyuh see what happen today in Saudi Arabia?  Hope that Nakhid is safe and sound.

At least 345 pilgrims killed in Saudi haj crush
Reuters
By Heba Kandil

At least 345 Muslim pilgrims were crushed to death on Thursday during a stoning ritual on the last day of the haj, the worst tragedy to beset the sacred ritual in more than a decade.
"So far, the number of confirmed deaths is 345 and the number of injured in hospital is 289," Health Minister Hamad bin Abdullah al-Manei told Saudi state television, adding that many had been discharged.
The pilgrims were crushed at the eastern entrance of Mena's disaster-prone Jamarat Bridge as they jostled to perform the stoning between noon and sunset in Mena, a narrow valley near the holy city of Mecca.
"It was like the road of death there," one pilgrim said, describing women fainting and people elbowing and pushing to get closer to the wall where pilgrims direct their stones.
Some 2.5 million Muslim are performing the haj this year, and the death toll was the worst since 1,426 people were killed in a stampede in a tunnel in Mecca in 1990.
Thursday's crush intensified as many pilgrims scrambled to pick up belongings lost in the heavy crowds, officials said.
"Immediately after noon, there was severe overcrowding among the pilgrims that led to many falling and dying," Manei said. Many pilgrims insist on following Prophet Mohammad's example of stoning after noon prayers instead of staggering the ritual throughout the day as some clerics recommend.
Bodies covered in white shrouds littered the Jamarat area, as medics tended to the injured on stretchers. The bodies were driven away in ambulances and refrigerated trucks.
"The people who died were trying to get onto the bridge to do their stoning. But a wave of people came from the (other) direction trying to get off the bridge. That's when people died," said Egyptian Amr Gad.

DISASTER-PRONE RITUAL

The crush was the second disaster to hit this year's pilgrimage. Last week, 76 people were killed when a hostel in Mecca collapsed in a narrow street.
Saudi security forces set up a tight cordon around the Jamarat Bridge to control the crowds, as many pilgrims thronged to carry on stoning three walls in a symbolic casting out of the devil and rejection of temptation.
"It (the crush) was the result of a large number of personal belongings being dropped and because large numbers of pilgrims insisted on doing the stoning in the afternoon," the Saudi Interior Ministry said in a statement on state news agency SPA.
"Pilgrims fell over and crushed each other at the eastern entrance to the Jamarat," the statement said.
The haj is a duty for every able-bodied Muslim at least once in a lifetime. Many pilgrims transport their belongings from site to site, hampering the flow of pilgrims.
"There was crowding and pushing, of course. It's so sad to hear about the people who died," said Fawaz Zahrani, a Saudi.
The pilgrimage has been marred by stampedes in the past, and some of the worst have occurred in Mena. In 2004, some 250 pilgrims were crushed to death at Jamarat Bridge. A decade earlier, 270 were killed in a similar stampede.
Saudi Arabia has revamped the Jamarat area by expanding the stoning targets and provided an unprecedented security blanket including 60,000 security men to control the huge crowd and avert possible attacks by Islamist militants.
After this year's haj, the Jamarat Bridge will be replaced with a more elaborate bridge involving a four-level system of entrances and exits to the three walls, including a subway, and costing 4.2 billion riyals ($1.12 billion).
Pilgrims, in white robes meant to eradicate differences in race and class between Muslims, perform a third day of stoning on Thursday and make a final visit to the Grand Mosque in Mecca, according to rules laid out by Prophet Mohammad 1,400 years ago.

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: January 12, 2006, 01:43:36 PM »
Hope Nakhid did not get ketch in the stampede over there today

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #594 on: January 12, 2006, 02:32:32 PM »
dont alot of people die anually from that?

im meaning no offence to any muslims eh... simply a question.

Offline dombasil

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: January 12, 2006, 05:06:52 PM »
Yeah, Plenty people die over the years. Some from fire and this same stampede thing.
Yeah fellas, ah saying a prayer for Nakhid.

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #596 on: January 12, 2006, 07:00:42 PM »
yea he may be a treachorous Trinidadian buh he will ALWAYS be  A TRINI

no money greed death or judgement could change that.

we'll all say prays.

Offline cm103

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: January 12, 2006, 07:16:52 PM »
Yeah boy...ah think of him when ah see dat happen. Ah doh wish dis on nobody though. Dem men dying cause of they faith

Is true rell people does dead over there but dis real hard. Imagine you as a man leave home to do yuh duty and ent ever coming back. Is over 350 families out dey dat feeling it and we go hadda remember dat when we on we knees.

Bless up fellas, allyuh home now.

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: January 13, 2006, 12:45:20 PM »
Yes plenty ppl does die each year there, but we all plan our activities daily, just like the ppl in Hajj who died......but muslims & ppl always have to remember that God does plan tooo and sometimes we may not understand it...but his plan is the one that counts. So while muslims all over the world "feel" for the families of the ppl that died - Allah is the best of planners and we all believe that. Also we pray that everyone who made the pilgrimage have their Hajj accept by Allah.....because the reward of an accept Hajj is forgivness and Heaven.

In terms of Nakhid and his reason for Hajj...Allah knows his intention ...and we all sometimes find our self in a bad situation where we might pray and say " God if u bring me out of this i go never do 'so and so' again" so its like a pledge to God u making there. If u go back and do what u said u wouldnt do ..then u breaking u pledge with God. So in Nakhid's case, if he pray and say he go make Hajj if we qualify...then he have to honour it.....buh the thing is....it all goes back to intentions....it come like he didnt make the pilgriamge on his own...he may have done it cause we win ...- if yuh understand where i coming from....so then he might have to go for Hajj again with the intention of fulfilling his faith and not an oath.  If he had made the pilgriamge b4 and now he going back to honor his oath...then no problem.

I not preaching eh...jus some info  ;D
Peace brothers.
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: January 13, 2006, 12:58:34 PM »
By the way whatever happened to him Coaching the Bahrain youth team?

1]; } ?>