April 29, 2024, 01:21:31 AM

Author Topic: Watching T&T vs Bahrain game in Japan!!!(a real long shot)  (Read 3768 times)

Offline gtokyo

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Watching T&T vs Bahrain game in Japan!!!(a real long shot)
« on: November 05, 2005, 04:01:55 AM »
Now ah realise there are some fellas on this site that does produce magic...I read somewhere in one of d articles the game is showing in Japan....now can anyone find me a bar in Tokyo...dat showing tis game...I know allyuh fellas will not leave meh hanging..... :'(.. :praying: :praying: :praying:

Offline dutchman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Watching T&T vs Bahrain game in Japan!!!(a real long shot)
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2005, 04:59:42 AM »
gtokyo
just type sports bar tokyo in google.
then call them up ?
http://www.wcities.com/en/cat/132/80/category.html
Rumor has it that every other thing you read or hear is just a rumor.

Offline gtokyo

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2005, 05:47:39 AM »
Hi Dutchman, I thought about those bars but because of time differences, the bars will not open that early in the morning...I guess its worth a shot though....cheers...will call around...wish me luck :beermug:

Offline dutchman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2005, 06:03:07 AM »
damn man
I hadn't thought of that...
So far I found a bar in A'dam that shows it, but not one single trini to come(yet), and I know there are a few here.
Perhaps...
Try mailing the T&T consul in Japan ?
Is there one ?
If there is I bet he is in Tokyo too ?
I know, it is a bit of a ''all or nothing".
Who knows he might be desperate too ?,  you both can just rent the damn place for the night or do something else ?
It might be worth it..
I mailed the Trini consul I know from down here in Brussel, I think he is watching it in Belgium though.

Offline gtokyo

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2005, 06:18:36 AM »
Hi Dutchie...no Trini consuls in Japan...I`m afraid..the closest link to the Caribbean is the Jamaican Consulate... ;D.....guess I should try my luck there......dey might be doing alot of this at me....... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Besides the times of the games here is as follows....

1st leg.....in Trinidad   7.30am Tokyo time (Saturday)

2nd leg ...in Bahrain    1.00am Tokyo time (Wednesday)

A bit absurd but where there is a will there is a way .... ;D

Offline dutchman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2005, 06:31:37 AM »
gtokyo for CONSUL!

man you're real strong
the way you all taking this!
respect :notworthy: we will all be thinking of you, btw is that vanBasten?

Offline trini in korea

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
radio coverage of the game
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2005, 07:02:15 AM »

I in korea and it seems difficult to see coverage of the game. Does anyone know if there are any  Trini radio stations carrying coverage. I hope to listen on the net..

peace ..

go T&T

Offline gtokyo

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2005, 08:00:23 AM »
Yes Mr.Korea...you can access d game at www.trini.us/webradio/955tower.htm and 105fm....also check out www.pointalive.com

If you are in Seoul...why not check out Itaweon...you might get game at one of the bars there..

If you are in Pusan(Busan)...there are a couple bars downtown but doubt they will carry the game as there arent enough foreigners down there except Russian sailors...

Offline trini in korea

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2005, 08:13:51 AM »

thanks G . I was around itaewon this afternoon and the Hollywood Pub said they maybe might   show it but the problem is that they believe that the Uraguay /Oz game is on at the same time  and  the demand for that game would be greater as koreans would want to see that game because the Aussie coach is the former Korean coach..Maybe i can listen to it in the morning and catch the game if their is a repeat broadcast..

thx

The Angler in Korea

Offline gtokyo

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2005, 08:15:20 AM »
Yes Mr.Dutchie that is indeed the LEGEND Marco Van Basten...so you are in Amsterdam...Intriguing city especially at night...roaming through Vondel Park, smoking some reefer from the coffee shops in the red light district,paying 25 Euro to see live sex and everyone cheering on the guy spanking the chick...seriously though exceptional city for the Van Gough museum, playing chess on the pavement,but dont visit in summer or you wont get a hotel  or worse yet a hostel  :rotfl: :rotfl:...enjoyed Groningen up north..Eindhoven was nice..went to PSV and had lunch there...intruging stories about Gullit days from the manager...hadnt even know he played at PSV until I visited the Philips Stadium...Rotterdam and Kindledyke...greed scenery with the ferry ....cheers

Offline gtokyo

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2005, 08:21:28 AM »
Mr. Korea check this out bredda...this website..schrol down to the 12thNov..from my calculations if d Oz -Uruguay game is 8.00am ...d t&T might start 6.30am in Seoul.....7.30 Tokyo
http://www.tokyo-sportscafe.com/jp/events.htm

A going and check if there is a sportscafe in Seoul because each one usualy has about 5-8 tv showing different games...

Offline dutchman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2005, 03:36:26 PM »
Yes Mr.Dutchie that is indeed the LEGEND Marco Van Basten...so you are in Amsterdam...Intriguing city especially at night...roaming through Vondel Park, smoking some reefer from the coffee shops in the red light district,paying 25 Euro to see live sex and everyone cheering on the guy spanking the chick...seriously though exceptional city for the Van Gough museum, playing chess on the pavement,but dont visit in summer or you wont get a hotel  or worse yet a hostel  :rotfl: :rotfl:...enjoyed Groningen up north..Eindhoven was nice..went to PSV and had lunch there...intruging stories about Gullit days from the manager...hadnt even know he played at PSV until I visited the Philips Stadium...Rotterdam and Kindledyke...greed scenery with the ferry ....cheers

Wow you know this place well.

:chilling: 
I did had to bring my american collegues to Red light at least 4-5 times, so I got them good  :nailbiting: by bringing them through the smallest alley's where you can't just past them fast.  always big fun. ...Hotels is still a mess in the summer, they just closed 15 illegal ones.
But now you can see the match, the bar is open 24 hours ! so you got lucky afterall.

btw: did you visit the famous banana-bar ?, then you would have seen a lot more !
« Last Edit: November 05, 2005, 03:41:20 PM by dutchman »

Offline gtokyo

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2005, 11:12:48 PM »
Duchie, maybe I would have paid more at the Banana Bar too... ;D..check out La Viere Rose next to Sexyland..they say its cheaper than Banana Bar :rotfl:....Anyway thanks again for d sportsclub link...still trying to finalise times to see if they are indeed showing the game...peace

Offline abojassim

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2005, 02:21:38 PM »
ooh it's all hubil

best players in bahrain

in asian cup 2004

and he can but gaol in trinidad & tobago

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2005, 02:23:37 PM »
ooh it's all hubil

best players in bahrain

in asian cup 2004

and he can but gaol in trinidad & tobago

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

translate please
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2005, 02:53:27 PM »
Now ah realise there are some fellas on this site that does produce magic...I read somewhere in one of d articles the game is showing in Japan....now can anyone find me a bar in Tokyo...dat showing tis game...I know allyuh fellas will not leave meh hanging..... :'(.. :praying: :praying: :praying:

Gtokyo, try www.pointalive.com I believe they were streaming the TnT v Mex game last month in de Crawford. Ah not sure if they having something this go round but it's worth a try.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2005, 03:00:23 PM by Tallman »
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline gtokyo

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2005, 06:00:16 PM »
Thanks Pointman..we go see.....
Mr. Morvant....All Hubail who?  Ah go put a Planantz on All Hubail :rotfl:

1]; } ?>