April 26, 2024, 07:49:28 PM

Author Topic: FC Twente Trials  (Read 1297 times)

Offline kingman

• Most Wanted
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Football talk = socawarriors.net
FC Twente Trials
« on: March 19, 2014, 03:28:36 PM »
Are you 15, 16 or 17 years old? Do you think you have what it takes to play in the top leagues in Europe? Are you willing to prove that you are?

I am close friends with a mate who coached top division in Bulgaria, Turkey and 3rd liga Germany. He is close friends with an scout from FC Twente, whom is putting together a showcase in June, this year.

FC Twente plays in the Dutch Eredivisie (currently 2nd), is looking for good young players and develops them into young pros.

If interested, please PM me.

Kingman

« Last Edit: March 19, 2014, 04:58:55 PM by Flex »

Paradise lies in ones' heart

Offline Banter Banton

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: FC Twente Trials
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2014, 08:56:44 PM »
Are you 15, 16 or 17 years old? Do you think you have what it takes to play in the top leagues in Europe? Are you willing to prove that you are?

I am close friends with a mate who coached top division in Bulgaria, Turkey and 3rd liga Germany. He is close friends with an scout from FC Twente, whom is putting together a showcase in June, this year.

FC Twente plays in the Dutch Eredivisie (currently 2nd), is looking for good young players and develops them into young pros.

If interested, please PM me.

Kingman

check your inbox Kingman...cheers

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2014, 05:29:24 AM »
Kingman, does location matter?

Offline gac

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2014, 10:07:49 AM »
Need to know what steps to take for this thing to be actually pulled off, I am very interested, and I already sent you a PM

1]; } ?>