March 29, 2024, 09:43:07 AM

Author Topic: Aubrey David Thread  (Read 53299 times)

Offline Dutty Love

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Aubrey David Thread
« Reply #90 on: February 28, 2016, 02:07:48 PM »
Live Aubrey David with Saprissa at 4 pm local time, 6 pm T&T vs Liberia

http://www.teletica.com/en-vivo.aspx

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #91 on: March 06, 2016, 03:55:50 AM »
David has six points in mind.
TTFA MEDIA.

With just under three weeks left before this country resumes its 2018 World Cup qualifying efforts against St Vincent and the Grenadines in two back to back qualifying matches, the members of the team have began to gather their thoughts on what head coach Stephen Hart has already described as two games in which T&T needs to secure maximum six points.

Among those players already focusing his thoughts on the contests is  Costa Rican-based defender Aubrey David. In an interview on Friday with TTFA Media, David who is now plying his trade with Costa Rican champion club Deportivo Saprissa, stressed the importance of T&T being at their best against the tricky “Vincy Heat” outfit.

“It definitely is going to be two games where we cannot afford to lose concentration or begin to feel we have full points in the bag,” said the former Morvant Caledonia United (formerly Caledonia AIA)  player.

“I think we have experienced what these Caribbean teams are capable of. We played them in the Caribbean Cup qualifiers back in 2012 and they were a difficult side. And playing them away from home on the cricket pitch will not be easy. But I think our players and particularly the head coach and his staff are already preparing for the match mentally and this will transfer onto what we do on the field of play.

“Hopefully we can come together and prepare well for the two games to be able to put ourselves the driver’s seat for the next round. I know there is a strong desire to put the Haiti loss (Copa America qualifier) behind us and continue from the decent start we had in the semi final round of the qualifiers with the performances against Guatemala and the US,” David said.

In the interview which David talks more about his career, the Guyanese-born player also spoke about his decision to switch his ties back to T&T after playing for the Guyana senior team in some international friendlies. He had already represented T&T at the youth level prior to that. And then he was convinced to make his return to the T&T team.

“Honestly  I was mostly acting on emotions and situations that were happening at the time because I had just been dropped from the T&T national u-23 team and  of course I was disappointed,” said David, who attended Vessigny Government Secondary.

“Then the opportunity came to join the Guyana senior team for World Cup qualifiers which at the time I thought it was the best decision because I had the opportunity to play at that level. But when Trinidad and Tobago came knocking again I gave a lot of thought  and I also sought some advice from my teammate Marvin Phillip, who I trusted for solid advice about the situation, and then he told me to also speak to Densill Theobald and  Clyde Leon who gave me life changing advice. After hearing their words I was convinced to make my return,” David explained.

The 25-year-old David went on to make his debut for T&T in a friendly against Antigua/Barbuda in February 2012 and has since made 25 appearances including two CONCACAF Gold Cups in 2013 and 2015. David is now a regular member of the T&T Senior Team player pool.

Tickets for the March 29th World Cup qualifier versus St Vincent/Grenadines are priced at $300 (covered section) and $150 (uncovered). Those tickets will go on sale next week  (exact date and outlets to be announced on Sunday) .There will also be online ticket sales via TTFootball.Org. The match will be played at the Hasely Crawford Stadium and kick off time is 7pm.

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Dutty Love

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: March 06, 2016, 02:27:56 PM »
Aubrey live today vs Belen 4 pm http://www.repretel.com/envivo

Offline Dutty Love

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: March 10, 2016, 07:51:07 PM »
LIVE now Aubrey David and Saprissa vs Santos de Guapiles: www.teletica.com/en-vivo.aspx

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: March 13, 2016, 03:48:05 PM »
Aubrey scored his second goal of the season against Deportiva Carmelita in the 24'.  :applause:
Warrior Nation Member At Large

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: March 14, 2016, 05:34:18 AM »
WATCH: Aubrey David opens the scoring in Deportivo Saprissa’s 3-1 win over Asociación Deportiva Carmelita

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/vyP1niXXvw4?start=48" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/vyP1niXXvw4?start=48</a>
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Offline Dutty Love

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: March 20, 2016, 02:49:51 PM »
Huge game today for Aubrey playing vs top of the table Herediano at home. Will be a sold out crowd.

Watch Live at 4 PM local time (6 pm T&T): www.teletica.com/en-vivo.aspx

Offline Dutty Love

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: April 10, 2016, 05:38:58 PM »
Watch Now Live Aubrey David and Saprissa vs Cartagines www.teletica.com/en-vivo.aspx

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: April 10, 2016, 07:01:47 PM »
Thanks for the link

Offline trini_stallion

• Hero Warrior
  • soca in mih veins, soca in mih blood...
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: April 11, 2016, 04:31:09 AM »
This fella so talented man!! Mls or Europe soon enough!
Soca in mih vein, Soca in meh blood
Soca in yuh vein, Soca in blood,
Soca in we vein, Soca in we blood,
It's a heart of love, can't deny soca, cuz its good fuh de soul...
Trinidad and Tobago jump up now!

Offline Dutty Love

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: April 17, 2016, 03:20:59 PM »
The Clasico Saprissa - Alajuelense

Live at 5 PM local time (7 pm T&T): www.teletica.com/en-vivo.aspx
« Last Edit: April 17, 2016, 04:10:02 PM by Dutty Love »

Offline Dutty Love

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: April 20, 2016, 07:31:21 PM »
Watch Now Live Aubrey David and Saprissa vs Limon www.teletica.com/en-vivo.aspx

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: April 20, 2016, 08:50:04 PM »
Thanks. The feed is very good

Offline Dutty Love

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: April 24, 2016, 02:05:05 PM »
Watch Live Aubrey David and Saprissa vs Liberia at 3 pm local, 5 pm T&T

www.teletica.com/en-vivo.aspx

Offline Dutty Love

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: April 30, 2016, 07:15:38 PM »
Semifinal vs Alajuelense in 45 mins. Usual link

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: April 30, 2016, 07:28:05 PM »
Semifinal vs Alajuelense in 45 mins. Usual link

:beermug:

Offline Dutty Love

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: April 30, 2016, 08:05:52 PM »

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: May 01, 2016, 09:32:45 PM »
WATCH: Aubrey David is interviewed by a university student as part of her graduation project

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/y6eWFn0hi3M" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/y6eWFn0hi3M</a>

Offline Dutty Love

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: May 04, 2016, 06:47:58 PM »
Live semifinal second leg Saprissa with Aubrey David vs Alajuelense at 8 pm local time, 10 pm T&T 

http://www.teletica.com/en-vivo.aspx

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #110 on: May 06, 2016, 03:03:28 AM »
Positive Costa Rica vibes for Aubrey.
By Shaun Fuentes (Guardian).

National defender Aubrey David is a regular starter with Costa Rican powerhouse club Deportivo Saprissa, and the former Caledonia AIA player says his decision to join the club in December has turned out to be one of the best decisions of his career.

David has started most of the club’s games including their two El Clasico semi-final matches with Alajuelense this week. Initially signed by the club for one year following an injury to Heiner Mora, David has been offered a new two-year contract with Saprissa having found favour with head coach Carlos Watson since his arrival at the club.

“It’s been a good season. Being able to come to Costa Rica where football is number one and they are so passionate about it, and fit into the culture and the football has been a big deal for me,” David said.

“My game has definitely gone up a notch because the level of play is quite good and the competition among the top four or five teams is quite intense. There are some very keen rivalries so for a lot of games we are playing in front of large crowds of 15,000 and more. I think it prepares me for playing in these conditions with the national team,” said David who is anticipating a trip to San Jose with the T&T team for the final round of 2018 World Cup qualification next year.

Saprissa’s head coach Watson spoke highly of David, saying: “Aubrey has done very well. He is a decent boy and he works very hard. He brings a good quality to the team. He has been a very good addition,” Watson said. Nigerian striker says Yorke was his hero

Nigerian Watford striker Odion Ighlo says he grew up admiring the exploits of Dwight Yorke while he played for Manchester United.

Reports are that Manchester United and Arsenal are set to make bids for the player. Ighalo, who has been in superb form this season scoring 14 Premier League goals and two  FA Cup goals, has also attracted interest from Roma and La Liga title contenders Atletico Madrid.

The player said he would definitely not turn down a move to United.

“I don’t think I will be moving but I’m not sure I could say no if United called.They were my team growing up. I loved watching Andy Cole and Dwight Yorke. They were my idols and playing at Old Trafford has always been a dream,” Ighlo said.

Both Yorke and Cole teamed up once more, this time on the golf course in Chile last month,  as they were there  as United ambassadors for the club’s official global wine partner Casillero del Diablo.

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: May 13, 2016, 05:29:02 AM »
WATCH: Aubrey David gives us an inside look at life in the Costa Rican Primera División with Deportivo Saprissa

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/2UhlGGd7FjA" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/2UhlGGd7FjA</a>

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: May 13, 2016, 09:28:50 AM »
Awesome video.  Fuentes good fuh something afterall lol

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: May 13, 2016, 01:54:45 PM »
Wonderful feature. Good to see how his teammates and the club as a whole appreciates him as well. Well done Shaun!

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: May 13, 2016, 02:21:07 PM »
Carlos Watson sound so jamaican
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: May 13, 2016, 02:48:09 PM »

Lots of JA went Costa Rica to work in the banana plantations. He more than likely he grand parents or great grand were from JA.

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: May 13, 2016, 02:53:31 PM »
Wonderful feature. Good to see how his teammates and the club as a whole appre..Hope thciates him as well. Well done Shaun!
yup..fine job Mr. Fuentes, nice production... Excellent job Mr David. Hope they will love yuh up, after we buss they tail.. ;D

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: May 13, 2016, 03:17:35 PM »

Lots of JA went Costa Rica to work in the banana plantations. He more than likely he grand parents or great grand were from JA.

Yeah, other parts of central America too.  Remember once meeting a Nicaraguan in DC who I had to work with briefly.  Twang was interesting to listen to, a mix between Ja and Tony Montana  ;D
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline Cocorite

• Hero Warrior
  • John 5:24
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: May 13, 2016, 05:08:32 PM »
Thanks Fuentes. That was precious.

Proud of Aubrey.  Great Job
Socawarriors Need A Winning Mentality

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun