June 16, 2024, 08:45:44 AM

Author Topic: Jabloteh website  (Read 2175 times)

Offline Tillamawnin

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Jabloteh website
« on: November 06, 2005, 10:45:22 PM »
Does Jabloteh have a website of their own? I have been searching to follow up on Keith Kelly who is there, but so far I am having no luck.

Thanks,
Tilla
« Last Edit: November 07, 2005, 06:54:37 AM by Tallman »
There is nothing better than adversity. Every defeat, every heartbreak, every loss, contains its own seed, its own lesson on how to improve your performance the next time.

Malcolm X

Offline CarenageBoy

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Jabloteh website
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2005, 11:18:09 PM »

Offline Aymir

• JABLOTEH FOREVER
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Jabloteh
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2005, 03:50:52 PM »
and he must be right there in the new photos they put up but i dont know what he looks like. jamaicans do not have any special look about them you know and you certainly do not look alike.

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2005, 04:27:17 PM »
Yes.

http://www.jablotehtt.com/

To the Trini(ones at home in Trini) forumites out there, what is being done to generate more local support for the pro league? I was watching of a Jabloteh/ Army match and it seem like nobody in de stadium. Having never been to a pro league game at home I don't know what the scene is like and what's being done to make it more appealing.
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline Tillamawnin

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2005, 08:02:53 PM »
and he must be right there in the new photos they put up but i dont know what he looks like. jamaicans do not have any special look about them you know and you certainly do not look alike.
I visited the site but have seen no mention of him on the site. I am not sure I see him in the picture either. Here he is in two pictures froom the RBSC's site.

Kelly is a good little player I was expecing much from. But since his return from PSG, his playing days in jamaica have been numbered because of injury. It would be good to see him get some playing time in T&T as it would help both him and the club.
There is nothing better than adversity. Every defeat, every heartbreak, every loss, contains its own seed, its own lesson on how to improve your performance the next time.

Malcolm X

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2005, 12:11:07 AM »
 W Connection have a Website?

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2005, 03:15:49 AM »
KK is on the reserve team and is yet to play for the senior team...
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Solo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2005, 05:35:27 AM »
He is on the front page of the Jabloteh website in the group photo ( below) Isnt he the one over to the right?

I dont know if you will find action shots of him but you have to search their site under the 'photos' tab.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2005, 05:52:59 AM »
Which one yuh talking about,,, de one who head shape like a basket ball ?? ...  :rotfl:

Offline Aymir

• JABLOTEH FOREVER
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Jabloteh
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2005, 11:13:02 AM »
he must be the number 15 then.

Offline Tillamawnin

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2005, 09:06:34 PM »
KK is on the reserve team and is yet to play for the senior team...

I emailed the Jabloteh site and asked about Kelly and here was their response:

"Regards Keith Kelly - You may not be aware but when he was transferred to us he was not fit and to some extent is still yet not fully fit. We will continue to work on his overall fitness and speed as he recovers from his injuries.

He played farily well for 30 minutes in our last match (which we lost) on Sunday. He is quickly establishing himself as one of the better passers of the ball which will do well for his ability to fit into Jabloteh's attacking style of play. The challenges are evident in his defensive play. We expect that he will continue to compete for a starting spot and we will be monitoring his progress as we proceed."

Thank you for your feedback.

Tilla

Malcolm X

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2005, 03:13:47 AM »
Well he stands a good chance in T&T and with Jabloteh,,,, u should be glad allyuh Caribbean borthers can help your future star regain himself...

RF said once that if a player is based in T&T... JFF will NEVER call them up... I prove him wrong three times with (Addlery, Harvey & Nelson, maybe Wolry Wolfe too)... time will tell if Kelly will join the list..
« Last Edit: November 09, 2005, 05:31:16 AM by Flex »

1]; } ?>