April 20, 2024, 09:15:39 AM

Author Topic: Enzo Zidane  (Read 6201 times)

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Enzo Zidane
« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2007, 07:37:25 AM »
Saints had the
Hacketts -Brian and raymond
Hislops- Shaka and Kona
Moze- Gavin And Kevin(i think)
Rockes- Colin and Jason
Add Daragh Moze
Plus the old school
Butchers
Aleongs
Josephs

and the Anatols

I thought we were talking about real footballers......allyuh startin' to dig up intercol heroes an sweaters........Anatols ? .....steupppssss.........iz best we just starting naming all the siblings on the planet.  :-\
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2007, 08:27:48 AM »
Saints had the
Hislops- Shaka and Kona
Rockes- Colin and Jason
Add Daragh Moze
Plus the old school
Butchers
Aleongs
Josephs

and the Anatols

I thought we were talking about real footballers......allyuh startin' to dig up intercol heroes an sweaters........Anatols ? .....steupppssss.........iz best we just starting naming all the siblings on the planet.  :-\

man talking about father and son, ppl start to talk about brothers who play intercol...this place is real kicks.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2014, 03:57:58 PM »
Zinedine Zidane’s son chooses France over Spain, accepts U-19 call up
Mike Prindiville Feb 24, 2014.
prosoccertalk.nbcsports.com.

The son of France legend Zinedine Zidane has been called up to the France U-19 National Team for the first time, reports Le Parisien.

The 18-year-old Enzo Zidane, commonly known as Enzo Fernandez, currently plays for Real Madrid’s Juvenil ‘A’ side as a midfielder.

Enzo joined Madrid’s youth academy in 2004 and was eligible to play internationally for France (through his father), Spain (through his mother, Véronique Fernández) and Algeria (through his paternal grandparents).

The decision over which country to choose, which his father claimed in 2010 he was “relaxed over,” now seems to have come to an end by selecting Les Bleus although FIFA rules do allow for a one time switch, should he be so inclined.

“[Enzo] has decided to [wear] the blue jersey,” confirmed French National Youth Team manager, Willy Sagnol. “He can still change in the future but [his] current desire is to play for the team of France.”

Enzo, a 6′ 1″ midfielder, is the eldest of Zidane’s four sons, all of whom play for Real Madrid. His younger brother, Luca, is a goalkeeper for the U-16s, while 12-year-old Theo and 8-year-old Eliaz are both in Los Merengues youth setup. Their father currently serves as an assistant coach and sporting director at Madrid.

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2014, 04:17:04 PM »
... the way it should be ... in this case.

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 21, 2014, 07:40:04 PM »
Saints had the
Hislops- Shaka and Kona
Rockes- Colin and Jason
Add Daragh Moze
Plus the old school
Butchers
Aleongs
Josephs

and the Anatols

man talking about father and son, ppl start to talk about brothers who play intercol...this place is real kicks.
:rotfl:

1]; } ?>