April 26, 2024, 08:30:55 AM

Author Topic: Malaysian Flight MH370 Disappearance Discussion Thread  (Read 11273 times)

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
And here is another possibility about how and why the plane disappeared. Sounds logical.

Girlfriend Of Passenger On Flight 370 Says A Family Member Said Plane Was Followed By Fighter Jets
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/jpKot27qbyw" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/jpKot27qbyw</a>
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Here is some interesting stuff on a theory that the plane landed at Diego Garcia Secret Military Base in the Indian Ocean.

Proof Malaysian Flight MH370 at Diego Garcia' U.S. Military Base?
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/x2RMqViKohg" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/x2RMqViKohg</a>

There is so much to decipher through here that it's hard to tell what is being faked and what is the truth is...Regardless of whether or not this story is fake...I think there is a pretty good probability that, that plane is at Diego...

Here is the website they got the info off of: Freelance journalist: 'Hijacked flight 370 passenger sent photo from hidden iPhone tracing back to secret U.S. military base Diego Garcia' | Intellihub News
« Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 11:58:35 PM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Pastor Manning Thread
« Reply #62 on: April 29, 2014, 08:47:45 AM »
Baba Dick Gregory On Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 3/16/2014
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/f49TliuSX1w" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/f49TliuSX1w</a>

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Malaysian Flight MH370 Disappearance Discussion Thread
« Reply #63 on: April 29, 2014, 10:30:51 AM »
Who messed up my Malaysian Flight MH370 discussion thread and merged it with other topics Pastor Manning and others have covered?

I just realised that one of the Mods here merged all the various topics that Pastor Manning and others have touched on into one thread and renamed it the Pastor Manning thread which defeats the whole purpose of various threads I have created on different topics.

I think I am going to stop posting in General if my threads are going to be all merged into one thread even though they are on a variety of different topics.

What is worse is that I was not consulted on this before it was done and I am not sure the Mod who did it understand why different topics go under different threads and they will not be able to undo the merger which has now created a very long and confusing thread.

This thread is now totally confusing and this approach of merging without consulting the thread starter has now totally put me off from posting on this Board.

I am out!  >:(

PS:
I just changed the name of this thread back from the "The Pastor Manning Thread" to the "Malaysian Flight MH370 Disappearance Discussion Thread" to make it crystal clear to the Mods and anyone else for that matter, the purpose for which it was originally created and it is not meant for discussion of other topics raised by Pastor Manning and others. I like my threads to stay on topic otherwise the threads becomes very confusing.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 11:33:55 AM by Socapro »

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 29, 2014, 10:51:52 AM »
Who messed up my Malaysian Flight MH370 discussion thread and merged it with other topics Pastor Manning and others have covered?

I just realised that one of the Mods here merged all the various topics that Pastor Manning and others have touched on into one thread and renamed it the Pastor Manning thread which defeats the whole purpose of various threads I have created on different topics.

I think I am going to stop posting in General if my threads are going to be all merged into one thread even though they are on a variety of different topics.

What is worse is that I was not consulted on this before it was done and I am not sure the Mod who did it understand why different topics go under different threads and they will not be able to undo the merger which has now created a very long and confusing thread.

This thread is now totally confusing and this approach of merging without consulting the thread starter has now totally put me off from posting on this Board.

I guess you now know how other people feel when you subjectively and arbitrarily delete their posts  :beermug:

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 29, 2014, 10:56:47 AM »

I guess you now know how other people feel when you subjectively and arbitrarily delete their posts  :beermug:
You are still carrying a chip about that Bakes? I did warn you back then in Entertainment & Culture about your disrespect for a Mod which you did not heed so I decided to take action. Also note that I only ever did it to you and no one else and it wasn't done randomly and without context. That was a different issue all together.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 10:58:36 AM by Socapro »

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 29, 2014, 11:02:02 AM »
You are still carrying a chip about that Bakes? I did warn you back then in Entertainment & Culture about your disrespect for a Mod which you did not heed so I decided to take action. Also note that I only ever did it to you and no one else and it wasn't done randomly and without context. That was a different issue all together.

I am not carrying anything... I didn't disrespect, never cussed you never called you a name.  You deleted my comment (just as you recently deleted Pecans) because you were being made to look foolish.  Most of us have thin skins and move on... you decided to abuse yuh powers.  I merely pointing out how the shoe's on the other foot now.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 29, 2014, 11:06:38 AM »

I am not carrying anything... I didn't disrespect, never cussed you never called you a name.  You deleted my comment (just as you recently deleted Pecans) because you were being made to look foolish.  Most of us have thin skins and move on... you decided to abuse yuh powers.  I merely pointing out how the shoe's on the other foot now.
Get over it and stop acting like a pussy Bakes. You swore at me and disrespected me as a Mod on that board and so I deleted your offending post. Now learn to live with it and move on. I thought that you did. This is so immature of you raising that old point which should be water under the bridge. You even complained to Flex at the time and he ended up telling you to learn to show some respect to a Mod on the board.

PS:
And you are lying about me deleting Pecan's comments. I do not have Moderator rights on this board to do that. As I said I only ever once deleted anyone's comments since I have been a moderator on the E&C and T&F boards and those were your disrespectful comments to a Moderator on the E&C board. And how long ago was that, at least over a year going on two years ago yet it is still on your mind and bothering you?!

Just to clarify I did not complain about a Mod here deleting my posts or threads. What I complained about is one of them merging different topics I created into one heading. This of course is a completely different issue to the one that you raised where you got what you deserved for being totally disrespectful to a Moderator.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 12:11:01 PM by Socapro »

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 29, 2014, 12:48:39 PM »
Get over it and stop acting like a pussy Bakes. You swore at me and disrespected me as a Mod on that board and so I deleted your offending post. Now learn to live with it and move on. I thought that you did. This is so immature of you raising that old point which should be water under the bridge. You even complained to Flex at the time and he ended up telling you to learn to show some respect to a Mod on the board.

PS:
And you are lying about me deleting Pecan's comments. I do not have Moderator rights on this board to do that. As I said I only ever once deleted anyone's comments since I have been a moderator on the E&C and T&F boards and those were your disrespectful comments to a Moderator on the E&C board. And how long ago was that, at least over a year going on two years ago yet it is still on your mind and bothering you?!

Just to clarify I did not complain about a Mod here deleting my posts or threads. What I complained about is one of them merging different topics I created into one heading. This of course is a completely different issue to the one that you raised where you got what you deserved for being totally disrespectful to a Moderator.

You are making infinitely more of a bigger deal about this than I am... as I said, I am merely pointing out the fact that the shoe is on the other foot.  I am not "carrying" anything from you deleting my post, it's not the first time it's happened and not the end of the world.  I didn't "complain to Flex", I messaged him for an explanation... since you didn't bother to explain why.  And your memory is selective... it happened last June/July... not two years ago. And I never swore at you in that thread nor did Flex have to tell me to "learn to respect Moderators"  that is shit talk.  Yuh just trying to justify your actions after the fact.  I think most people have come to recognize you for the sensitive ass that yuh is.  Just nice seeing you bitching about something that people routinely have to put up with.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 29, 2014, 01:22:43 PM »

PS:

You are making infinitely more of a bigger deal about this than I am... as I said, I am merely pointing out the fact that the shoe is on the other foot.  I am not "carrying" anything from you deleting my post, it's not the first time it's happened and not the end of the world.  I didn't "complain to Flex", I messaged him for an explanation... since you didn't bother to explain why.  And your memory is selective... it happened last June/July... not two years ago. And I never swore at you in that thread nor did Flex have to tell me to "learn to respect Moderators"  that is shit talk.  Yuh just trying to justify your actions after the fact.  I think most people have come to recognize you for the sensitive ass that yuh is.  Just nice seeing you bitching about something that people routinely have to put up with.

You are the one bitching because you are the one who brought it up. That incident was so long ago to me that I had forgotten exactly how long ago it happened (which is why I said a year to two years ago) while you remember the exact month and probably day it happened, so you tell me who is the one touting feelings and behaving like they still have a chip on their shoulder about the incident?
Isn't it obvious based on who brought it up?
And I would do it again for exactly the reasons that I stated if we were able to turn the clocks back.

Also you need to apologize for lying about me deleting Pecan's post when I never ever did such a thing anytime in the past especially if you are referring to actions on this board where I do not have any Moderator rights to delete anyone else's posts other than my own.

And I don't think the incident happened last year but possibly the year before which would have been 2012 rather than 2013 but maybe my memory of the year is bad as I did not take it on like you obviously did.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 01:38:03 PM by Socapro »

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 29, 2014, 02:38:03 PM »
You are the one bitching because you are the one who brought it up. That incident was so long ago to me that I had forgotten exactly how long ago it happened (which is why I said a year to two years ago) while you remember the exact month and probably day it happened, so you tell me who is the one touting feelings and behaving like they still have a chip on their shoulder about the incident?
And I would do it again for exactly the reasons that I stated if we were able to turn the clocks back.

Also you need to apologize for lying about me deleting Pecan's post when I never ever did such a thing anytime in the past especially if you are referring to actions on this board where I do not have any Moderator rights to delete anyone else's posts other than my own.

And I don't think the incident happened last year but possibly the year before which would have been 2012 rather than 2013 but maybe my memory of the year is bad as I did not take it on like you obviously did.

I see you insist on going on about this.  It was last year... because soon after that I was asked to help out as a moderator.  That is why I remember, it has nothing to do with me toting feelings, but if it makes you feel better to think that is the case then more power to you. 

Moving on.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 29, 2014, 04:17:23 PM »

I see you insist on going on about this.  It was last year... because soon after that I was asked to help out as a moderator.  That is why I remember, it has nothing to do with me toting feelings, but if it makes you feel better to think that is the case then more power to you. 

Moving on.
I did say I wasn't sure that it was last year because it was not a major issue for me to write down in my note book as I don't carry around chips.

Anyway how about an apology for your false accusation that I have also been deleting Pecan's posts.
You deleted my comment (just as you recently deleted Pecans)
Don't feel you can get off so easy!  :devil:
« Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 04:23:53 PM by Socapro »

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 29, 2014, 04:45:04 PM »
Anyway how about an apology for your false accusation that I have also been deleting Pecan's posts.

If I am wrong about that then I am wrong, but you'll be waiting on that apology... it really ent that serious to me.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 29, 2014, 06:53:38 PM »

If I am wrong about that then I am wrong, but you'll be waiting on that apology... it really ent that serious to me.
Its the man thing to do to apologize when you have been proven wrong, don't you think?  :devil:

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 29, 2014, 07:45:46 PM »
Its the man thing to do to apologize when you have been proven wrong, don't you think?  :devil:

No, it's the "man" (adult) thing to do to apologize when you have offended someone.  I haven't offended anyone.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: April 29, 2014, 07:57:39 PM »

No, it's the "man" (adult) thing to do to apologize when you have offended someone.  I haven't offended anyone.

That's a very oblivious statement coming from you Bakes, someone who has made a career out of offending almost everyone on the forum who they have argued with and don't agree with their opinion minus maybe Flex and Tallman!  :devil:

Anyway, have any of you guys watched the videos in Replies nos.59, 60, 61 & 62 above?

Very interesting but the latest theory is that the plane landed at the Diego Garcia' U.S. Military Base in the Indian Ocean. Its seems to be the most logical theory I have heard yet and if true it means that the US Military were involved in the high-jacking of that plane and some of the passengers could still be alive unless they have all been murdered.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 08:15:32 PM by Socapro »

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 29, 2014, 08:51:19 PM »

That's a very oblivious statement coming from you Bakes, someone who has made a career out of offending almost everyone on the forum who they have argued with and don't agree with their opinion minus maybe Flex and Tallman!  :devil:

Was your feelings hurt... is that why yuh moaning and carrying on about an apology? Yuh manties showing.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 29, 2014, 10:46:35 PM »

Was your feelings hurt... is that why yuh moaning and carrying on about an apology? Yuh manties showing.
Move on nah man?! The day you apologize to anyone for offending them is the day I stop posting here from shock that the world is about to end!

What's your view on the Diego Garcia' U.S. Military Base landing theory?
« Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 10:53:41 PM by Socapro »

1]; } ?>