March 28, 2024, 03:23:38 AM

Author Topic: Malaysian Flight MH370 Disappearance Discussion Thread  (Read 11139 times)

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
Malaysian Flight MH370 Disappearance Discussion Thread
« on: March 23, 2014, 06:54:49 PM »
Pastor Manning gives his spin on why Malaysian Flight MH370 has disappeared!

Not sure what he smoked before doing this video but it must be some seriously good stuff!  :mackdaddy:
He says don't believe anything they say from hereon because its a dry run by the New World Order!

New World Order Highjacked Flight 370
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/HuRlTQ99kiA" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/HuRlTQ99kiA</a>

Dr. James David Manning explains what happened on Flight 370.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 10:20:35 AM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline E-man

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
I see Malaysia Air took lessons from the TTFF  ::)

http://www.ctvnews.ca/world/families-informed-of-missing-jet-s-fate-via-text-message-1.1743183

I thought precisely the same thing. (It could be that the PM's Office asked the airline to inform the families preliminarily, albeit not necessarily by text).
« Last Edit: March 24, 2014, 03:53:29 PM by asylumseeker »

Offline E-man

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
Yeah, I think they did reach out in other ways - I heard there were private meetings before the press conference. But the media is playing this up a bit.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
"Shortly before the prime minister spoke at 10 p.m. local time, Malaysia Airlines officials informed the relatives of the missing passengers and crew gathered at a hotel near Kuala Lumpur, and sent text messages to those who were elsewhere."

http://www.nytimes.com/.../malaysia-airlines-flight-370.html

How long people think it would have taken to inform each of the 239 families of the conclusion by phone? Assuming a five-minute call for each family, informing all the families by phone would have taken 20 hours. So some families would have heard the news a day ahead of the other families... how do you think that would have gone over with the families and the press? Even if you had 100 families gathered in person that still would have left 140 families to inform by phone, over 10 hours of phone time. News would have leaked to the press before an official announcement and they would have been pilloried. Folks would have been bitching even harder than they already are as it is. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
... Bear in mind that not all of the families are in KL and that a phone bank of callers would have resolved the situation. The families in Beijing would have been dealt with collectively. Someone cut an insensitive corner here.

Offline Ramgoat

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
 I see the hands of the Americans in this plane 's disappearance  because they have the technology to do it .
 Lets examine the facts , America made a pivot to Asia and all the countries in South East Asia has some kind of territorial dispute with China and are drawn closer to America  with the exception on Malaysia and Indonesia  .
 Here we have this plane missing with mostly Chinese nationals and there is a souring of relations with Malaysia and China.
 Malaysia was forced to use American Expertise .. FBI etc . This would have been unheard of recently.

In any crime one has to ask about motive and who benefits and the answer in this case is America

Offline Ramgoat

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
 America has always sacrificed other  nationalities lives in passenger airlines .
 They shot down an Iranian passenger plane and claimed that it was a mistake.
 They sent a Korean  Airliner over the Sakhalin Island to test the USSR air defenses and was shot down by the Soviets and the fact that this plane disappeared  is no surprise to me.
 The hands of Uncle Sam is all over this
 Lockerbie? , well they did it also
« Last Edit: March 24, 2014, 09:38:35 PM by Ramgoat »

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Ramgoat I seriously suspect you of some sort of propensity for paranoid delusion - you need to see a shrink. America benefits naught from this, and there a recertainly better uses of resources and time than making a plane crash over the Indian Ocean. Surely it would have been better, for a start, to have this plane go the northern arc and land in China? Or fly it over Chinese military bases so they shoot it down? Or fly it over Malaysian military bases and have them shoot it down?

Your position simultaneously requires complete competence, and complete incompetence. You are believing in a conspiracy theory with no merit and no evidence.

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
"Shortly before the prime minister spoke at 10 p.m. local time, Malaysia Airlines officials informed the relatives of the missing passengers and crew gathered at a hotel near Kuala Lumpur, and sent text messages to those who were elsewhere."

http://www.nytimes.com/.../malaysia-airlines-flight-370.html

How long people think it would have taken to inform each of the 239 families of the conclusion by phone? Assuming a five-minute call for each family, informing all the families by phone would have taken 20 hours. So some families would have heard the news a day ahead of the other families... how do you think that would have gone over with the families and the press? Even if you had 100 families gathered in person that still would have left 140 families to inform by phone, over 10 hours of phone time. News would have leaked to the press before an official announcement and they would have been pilloried. Folks would have been bitching even harder than they already are as it is. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

now if they had two phones .....

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
now if they had two phones .....

If you had two balls, and a functional brain...

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
How long people think it would have taken to inform each of the 239 families of the conclusion by phone? Assuming a five-minute call for each family, informing all the families by phone would have taken 20 hours. So some families would have heard the news a day ahead of the other families... how do you think that would have gone over with the families and the press? Even if you had 100 families gathered in person that still would have left 140 families to inform by phone, over 10 hours of phone time.

this have to be the worst example of "reasoning" i see on this forum in a long time. i thought asylumseeker's understanding of "ally" was a new low but this here plumbing depths never before seen. common sense eh so common.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
How long people think it would have taken to inform each of the 239 families of the conclusion by phone? Assuming a five-minute call for each family, informing all the families by phone would have taken 20 hours. So some families would have heard the news a day ahead of the other families... how do you think that would have gone over with the families and the press? Even if you had 100 families gathered in person that still would have left 140 families to inform by phone, over 10 hours of phone time.

this have to be the worst example of "reasoning" i see on this forum in a long time. i thought asylumseeker's understanding of "ally" was a new low but this here plumbing depths never before seen. common sense eh so common.

Look at collateral basket!!! No collateral damage will be forthcoming ;).

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Common sense really not so common, and in your case appears to be completely lacking.  The larger point which you are unsurprisingly struggling with is that no matter the number of phones, there was an immediate need to reach the families, many of whom were in Beijing, and some in the US and other parts of the world.  In-person notification wasn't possible and so the quickest, most-efficient way to provide an update (chances are that they were being updated via this method all along) was to send a mass text to those whom they couldn't reach by phone.  With the media camped outside their doors this was as development which they couldn't sit on for too long.  Doh bother trying to understand the logic, chances are it will continue to evade you.

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
You're arguing now over texts v voice :( Can't both sides agree they have differing priorities when it comes to the efficacy v personal trade-off on advising large groups of people about the deaths of their loved ones? There's a great point about the total inappropriateness of letting some families know before others, but another good point that hearing such news can't have been made better by the impersonal and abrupt nature of a text message.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
From the beginning of this incident, Malaysia has handled the victim's families differently from the Chinese gov't's handling of the families in Beijing. Malaysia cast a tighter net around the families in KL. In China there was greater accessibility to the families.

The Malaysian authorities were faced with a situation in which they had to be more tolerant of media scrutiny than they are normally comfortable with ... although the Chinese are not cozy with non-state media, in this instance they were not the ones with anything to hide/negative interests to protect ... so the media access factor resulted in divergent situations in both locations.

The Malaysian PM initially commented through interlocutors, but as the international attention ramped up ... he eventually faced the cameras himself. They are never comfortable with domestic public criticism ... that's the reality of their polity ... International criticism bristled (and to be fair the US media are on a feeding frenzy, as they are when there's any involvement of non-"developed country" ball-dropping).

It's a rare PM that would want to be in a room with family members finding out for the first time ... not the wise course of political action ... However, the Malaysians should have structured their staging and planning of the release of the crash in the Indian ocean info ... that way, they would have had time to properly apprise all parties.

It seems they were happy to finally (from their perspective) have the matter done with ... an expedient decision ... one that would not have had full unilaterality from Malaysian Airlines.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
While I don't take issue with your perspective, the fact of the situation is that they were being harried and harangued (understandably so) by frustrated family members.  They've also been woefully inept at handling the catastrophe... God forbid it was yuh gyul Kamla, she mighta show up in ah Kimono tuh de news conference, never mind the cultural dissonance.

At any rate I think they were more than happy to provide some measure of "closure" to the incident, by removing the uncertainty attached to the hope that some families held onto that their relatives survived.  The argument is by no means a defense of the texts as the best possible medium, but rather that it was a reasonable one, and not at all so outrageous or callous a decision as some are making it out to be.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Yuh know, I did spare a thought re: what the scene would be if it was P-O-S handling this scene and not KL. I concluded it would have been worse. Frankly had the same thought had the Lev Tahor situation not been nipped in the bud.

However, as far as Kamla ... that is an ongoing contention ... Olivia Chow running fuh mayor of TO and some ppl were more preoccupied with what she was wearing than the substance of her candidacy ... ent, ribbit?  ::)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Yuh know, I did spare a thought re: what the scene would be if it was P-O-S handling this scene and not KL. I concluded it would have been worse. Frankly had the same thought had the Lev Tahor situation not been nipped in the bud.

However, as far as Kamla ... that is an ongoing contention ... Olivia Chow running fuh mayor of TO and some ppl were more preoccupied with what she was wearing than the substance of her candidacy ... ent, ribbit?  ::)

I see you fail to appreciate exactly what was the gist of the comment in that other thread... Kamla can't have her cake and eat it too.  But as yuh say, yuh was more focused on Brownsugar's perspective, which she adequately provided.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

I see you fail to appreciate exactly what was the gist of the comment in that other thread... Kamla can't have her cake and eat it too.  But as yuh say, yuh was more focused on Brownsugar's perspective, which she adequately provided.

I appreciate that the issue is multi-dimensional and vested with a measure of superficiality.

Offline Ramgoat

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Ramgoat I seriously suspect you of some sort of propensity for paranoid delusion - you need to see a shrink. America benefits naught from this, and there a recertainly better uses of resources and time than making a plane crash over the Indian Ocean. Surely it would have been better, for a start, to have this plane go the northern arc and land in China? Or fly it over Chinese military bases so they shoot it down? Or fly it over Malaysian military bases and have them shoot it down?

Your position simultaneously requires complete competence, and complete incompetence. You are believing in a conspiracy theory with no merit and no evidence.
but you are mistaken my friend . I  will admit that my theories are built on conjecture only but at least they are mine  and mine   alone  ,you wont find them on any other conspiracy  theory websites ,
 I do my own analysis and rightly or wrongly it is your job to tear them apart .

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
so allyuh bashing Ramgoat cause he have an alternative way of looking at things?..steups
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
so allyuh bashing Ramgoat cause he have an alternative way of looking at things?..steups

If by "alternative way of looking at things" yuh mean he's ah tun tun... then yes.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
In 2014 it really hard to believe that a big plane like that can just "poof" disappear like that without a trace. That real suspect.  How "bad lucky" a plane have to be for ALL communication devices to fail at the same time. Not one signal from the Pilots, flight attendance, passengers, nothing?

That really hard to believe.

But then again on 9/11 a whole plane crashed in a field in PA and all they recovered was a piece of galvanize (no engine block or nutten), so to at the pentagon. So I guess this is what happened to the airplane, it just crashed and was pulverized  ???
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
From the beginning of this incident, Malaysia has handled the victim's families differently from the Chinese gov't's handling of the families in Beijing. Malaysia cast a tighter net around the families in KL. In China there was greater accessibility to the families.

The Malaysian authorities were faced with a situation in which they had to be more tolerant of media scrutiny than they are normally comfortable with ... although the Chinese are not cozy with non-state media, in this instance they were not the ones with anything to hide/negative interests to protect ... so the media access factor resulted in divergent situations in both locations.

The Malaysian PM initially commented through interlocutors, but as the international attention ramped up ... he eventually faced the cameras himself. They are never comfortable with domestic public criticism ... that's the reality of their polity ... International criticism bristled (and to be fair the US media are on a feeding frenzy, as they are when there's any involvement of non-"developed country" ball-dropping).

It's a rare PM that would want to be in a room with family members finding out for the first time ... not the wise course of political action ... However, the Malaysians should have structured their staging and planning of the release of the crash in the Indian ocean info ... that way, they would have had time to properly apprise all parties.

It seems they were happy to finally (from their perspective) have the matter done with ... an expedient decision ... one that would not have had full unilaterality from Malaysian Airlines.

This is spot on.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
In 2014 it really hard to believe that a big plane like that can just "poof" disappear like that without a trace. That real suspect.  How "bad lucky" a plane have to be for ALL communication devices to fail at the same time. Not one signal from the Pilots, flight attendance, passengers, nothing?

But then again on 9/11 a whole plane crashed in a field in PA and all they recovered was a piece of galvanize (no engine block or nutten), so to at the pentagon. So I guess this is what happened to the airplane, it just crashed and was pulverized  ???

Latest reports are that 127 items have been spotted by satellite, floating in the southern Indian Ocean, so "pulverized"? Maybe.  Dissapear?  No.  As for the whole "no signal from pilots and passengers" part, it's not like that was unprecedented.  I'm not a huge fan of golf, but I was a fan of Payne Stewart, and he died in 1999 when his plane crashed.  They took off from Orlando, the plane lost cabin pressure and everybody (6-7) of them passed out from lack of oxygen.  The plane then few on it's own for 4 hours before it ran out of fuel and crashed quite in South Dakota.  The Air Force had already sent jets to intercept it and everything, but they couldn't do anything but escort it until it crashed.  I'm not saying that's what happened here, but again... it wouldn't be the first time something like that has happened.

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

but you are mistaken my friend . I  will admit that my theories are built on conjecture only but at least they are mine  and mine   alone  ,you wont find them on any other conspiracy  theory websites ,

Fair enough, so I posed some questions as above - given the numerous better alternative methods they could have pursued to achieve this end, your position seems unlikely given that it requires simultaneously for the US government to be very competent in order to carry this out, but simultaneously incompetent enough to not come up with better ideas. Given the South China Sea crisis and its propensity for flashpoints, surely that too would have bee much easier and incurred a much lower risk of serious repercussions?

Offline Ramgoat

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile

Fair enough, so I posed some questions as above - given the numerous better alternative methods they could have pursued to achieve this end, your position seems unlikely given that it requires simultaneously for the US government to be very competent in order to carry this out, but simultaneously incompetent enough to not come up with better ideas. Given the South China Sea crisis and its propensity for flashpoints, surely that too would have bee much easier and incurred a much lower risk of serious repercussions?
To accuse the US foreign policy of competency is a misnomer or better yet a contradiction ... Vietnam . Iraq . Afghanistan etc .
 Shaskavili  president of Georgia with the acquiescence of Americans attacked Russian peace keepers in South    Ossetia during the Beijing  Olympics where they thought that Putin would be distracted but they were  wrong as Russia acquired both South Ossetia and Abskasia  from Georgia
 London Olympics came and nothing  happened ,
 Here came the Sochi Olympics and the scenario repeated itself , result Crimea  gone .
To  suggest then that the Pivot to Asia will be well planned   from the past evidence that I listed just is wishful thinking,
Thus plane scenario missing is a plot or ploy to drive a wedge between Malaysia and China and it seems   to be working for now,
 India was hip to it  from the    inception and they stopped searching for the plane almost immediately.
 There is no question in my mind that the Americans diverted the plane through  electronic telemetry controls to the bottom of the ocean in some remote location.

Offline Ramgoat

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile

Latest reports are that 127 items have been spotted by satellite, floating in the southern Indian Ocean, so "pulverized"? Maybe.  Dissapear?  No.  As for the whole "no signal from pilots and passengers" part, it's not like that was unprecedented.  I'm not a huge fan of golf, but I was a fan of Payne Stewart, and he died in 1999 when his plane crashed.  They took off from Orlando, the plane lost cabin pressure and everybody (6-7) of them passed out from lack of oxygen.  The plane then few on it's own for 4 hours before it ran out of fuel and crashed quite in South Dakota.  The Air Force had already sent jets to intercept it and everything, but they couldn't do anything but escort it until it crashed.  I'm not saying that's what happened here, but again... it wouldn't be the first time something like that has happened.
To compare the Payne Stewart incident to the Malaysian plane incident is just ridiculous .
 Did the Payne Stewart plane has the transponder turned off? Did it veered to the left and crashed where no one can seem to find it ?   
 I watched the whole Payne Stewart Drama unfolded on Tv  and it was nothing like the Malaysian plane disappearing .
 There you go with your pseudo intellectualizing but in my book you are just an idiot

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
On a somewhat tangential note...anybody else notice the similar lilt/speech patterns with the malay 'spokespersons' and carribean accents

someone ah dem was  in a press conference de odder day,, tv was in the next room...i coulda swear de man was from st kitts or someting oui...is only visual confirmation make mih realise was a malaysian talkin
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

1]; } ?>