March 28, 2024, 09:45:45 AM

Author Topic: Malaysian Flight MH370 Disappearance Discussion Thread  (Read 11141 times)

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
On a somewhat tangential note...anybody else notice the similar lilt/speech patterns with the malay 'spokespersons' and carribean accents

someone ah dem was  in a press conference de odder day,, tv was in the next room...i coulda swear de man was from st kitts or someting oui...is only visual confirmation make mih realise was a malaysian talkin

Worked with some of them a few years ago, used to crack meh up how somewhat similar they sound, Singaporeans too
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Ramgoat I seriously suspect you of some sort of propensity for paranoid delusion - you need to see a shrink. America benefits naught from this, and there a recertainly better uses of resources and time than making a plane crash over the Indian Ocean. Surely it would have been better, for a start, to have this plane go the northern arc and land in China? Or fly it over Chinese military bases so they shoot it down? Or fly it over Malaysian military bases and have them shoot it down?

Your position simultaneously requires complete competence, and complete incompetence. You are believing in a conspiracy theory with no merit and no evidence.
but you are mistaken my friend . I  will admit that my theories are built on conjecture only but at least they are mine  and mine   alone  ,you wont find them on any other conspiracy  theory websites ,
 I do my own analysis and rightly or wrongly it is your job to tear them apart .

Fair enough, so I posed some questions as above - given the numerous better alternative methods they could have pursued to achieve this end, your position seems unlikely given that it requires simultaneously for the US government to be very competent in order to carry this out, but simultaneously incompetent enough to not come up with better ideas. Given the South China Sea crisis and its propensity for flashpoints, surely that too would have bee much easier and incurred a much lower risk of serious repercussions?
To accuse the US foreign policy of competency is a misnomer or better yet a contradiction ... Vietnam . Iraq . Afghanistan etc .
 Shaskavili  president of Georgia with the acquiescence of Americans attacked Russian peace keepers in South    Ossetia during the Beijing  Olympics where they thought that Putin would be distracted but they were  wrong as Russia acquired both South Ossetia and Abskasia  from Georgia
 London Olympics came and nothing  happened ,
 Here came the Sochi Olympics and the scenario repeated itself , result Crimea  gone .
To  suggest then that the Pivot to Asia will be well planned   from the past evidence that I listed just is wishful thinking,
Thus plane scenario missing is a plot or ploy to drive a wedge between Malaysia and China and it seems   to be working for now,
 India was hip to it  from the    inception and they stopped searching for the plane almost immediately.
 There is no question in my mind that the Americans diverted the plane through  electronic telemetry controls to the bottom of the ocean in some remote location.

You make these assertions without any proof whatsoever. Where's your evidence that India was party to this? Where's your evidence the plane was diverted by American orders? Why would they even assume this would drive a wedge between them? They worked together to find the plane after all.

You're making many assertions without a basis in fact. Why does America benefit from a wedge between Malaysia and China? Surely  wedge between Australia and China, or any number of other countries woukd be a better use of their time. Why risk being found out and being ostracised by the international community for the murder of 250 people?

The coordination required is also far more taxing than you seem to think it is - they have to divert the plane, have someone suicidally turn off all the navigation equipment (which can only be done so by hand), just to then turn the plane around by hand? Why would someone kill themselves to sour relations between Malaysia and China?

You need a higher standard of evidence for your opinions in my opinion.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
Not sure what he smoked before doing this video but it must be some seriously good stuff!  :mackdaddy:
He says don't believe anything they say from hereon because its a dry run by the New World Order!

New World Order Highjacked Flight 370
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/HuRlTQ99kiA" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/HuRlTQ99kiA</a>

Dr. James David Manning explains what happened on Flight 370.
This guy's great btw.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
Pastor Manning warns us that we now have no privacy!
« Reply #33 on: March 28, 2014, 01:39:40 PM »
Is he a paranoid nutcase talking hogwash or is he spot on on this occasion?

Let's take back our privacy from the government
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/Ixf8rxOQGz0" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/Ixf8rxOQGz0</a>

Pastor manning summaries the 4th Amendment and why it is currently being violated by the the US Government.
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Pastor Manning warns us that we now have no privacy!
« Reply #34 on: March 28, 2014, 02:35:06 PM »
He is a paranoid nutcase talking shit, but if you throw enough shit some of it will stick. Both the Bush and Obama administrations have violated the 4th Amendment with wiretapping at the least. I won't watch the video (you don't give the mentally insane the attention that justifies their insanity), so that's just my initial thoughts.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 28, 2014, 03:13:39 PM »
He is a paranoid nutcase talking shit, but if you throw enough shit some of it will stick. Both the Bush and Obama administrations have violated the 4th Amendment with wiretapping at the least. I won't watch the video (you don't give the mentally insane the attention that justifies their insanity), so that's just my initial thoughts.
You need to watch the video if you wish to make any valid comments on what he said.
I believe he is is much smarter than you believe.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 03:17:01 PM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 28, 2014, 06:09:13 PM »
You need to watch the video if you wish to make any valid comments on what he said.

Based on what evidence? This is the guy who called Obama's mother "white trash", said that " the most noble of white society choose not to intercourse sexually with these [African] men", Compares Obama to Hitler and Stalin, supports the 'birther' movement, and claims that white homos are stealing black husbands from their wives. This guy is certifiable. What more evidence do you need?

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 28, 2014, 06:41:18 PM »

Based on what evidence? This is the guy who called Obama's mother "white trash", said that " the most noble of white society choose not to intercourse sexually with these [African] men", Compares Obama to Hitler and Stalin, supports the 'birther' movement, and claims that white homos are stealing black husbands from their wives. This guy is certifiable. What more evidence do you need?
As I said you cannot comment on a video that you did not watch and you would have come over as much more level headed by simply not responding as you did.
In this instance Pastor Manning makes a lot more sense than you are giving him credit for and in general he makes a lot more sense to to me than you do on a variety of topics.
As I said he is way more intelligent than you are willing to give him credit for which exposes your dishonesty and does not reflect kindly on yourself.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 06:43:15 PM by Socapro »

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 29, 2014, 03:09:56 AM »

As I said you cannot comment on a video that you did not watch and you would have come over as much more level headed by simply not responding as you did.
In this instance Pastor Manning makes a lot more sense than you are giving him credit for and in general he makes a lot more sense to to me than you do on a variety of topics.
As I said he is way more intelligent than you are willing to give him credit for which exposes your dishonesty and does not reflect kindly on yourself.

You haven't answered my question. Why do you think he makes sense? On what topics has he shown himself to be intelligent? How does your opinion mesh with the points I raised? Are the points I raised something you would expect from an intelligent, sane individual?

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 29, 2014, 01:05:37 PM »

You haven't answered my question. Why do you think he makes sense? On what topics has he shown himself to be intelligent? How does your opinion mesh with the points I raised? Are the points I raised something you would expect from an intelligent, sane individual?
He makes total sense to me on this topic and my point is since you have not viewed the video due to being pre-judgemental you should not have commented.
It is very hard to take folks like you seriously who already feel that you know it all and believe that all your assumptions are correct.
Also I do not believe in disparaging people about their intelligence just because I disagree with them on a few points but obviously you do. You are no more intelligent to me than Pastor Manning is and in fact he has many many more folks that hear his arguments and thinks he makes sense than you do.
He obviously also does much more positive work for his local community than you do.

You might be unaware but Manning has many intelligent fans. These fans may not be intelligent to you but they are to a whole lot of other intelligent people who are seriously concerned about helping to re-educate brainwashed Black people.

David Carroll: In Defense of Dr. James David Manning
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/Zn342ywSXSQ" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/Zn342ywSXSQ</a>
« Last Edit: March 29, 2014, 01:45:46 PM by Socapro »

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 29, 2014, 01:15:33 PM »

He makes total sense to me on this topic and my point is since you have not viewed the video due to being pre-judgemental you should not have commented.
It is very hard to take folks like you seriously who already feel that you know it all and believe that all your assumptions are correct.
Also I do not believe in disparaging people about their intelligence just because I disagree with them on a few points but obviously you do. You are no more intelligent to me than Pastor Manning is and in fact he has many many more folks that hear his arguments and thinks he makes sense than you do.
He obviously also does much more positive things for his local community than you do.

Again, you've not answered my question. I'd argue that he certainly doesn't do good for his community, given his hateful rhetoric. You have't addressed any of my points - why don't you? You keep asserting Pastor Manning is X and Y, but never back it up.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 29, 2014, 01:28:49 PM »

He obviously also does much more positive things for his local community than you do.

Again, you've not answered my question. I'd argue that he certainly doesn't do good for his community, given his hateful rhetoric. You have't addressed any of my points - why don't you? You keep asserting Pastor Manning is X and Y, but never back it up.
You seemed to be a little slow so let me spell it out for you. Until you view the video properly and give it your balanced feedback (like if I really care what your feedback is) I cannot and will not take you question seriously. In other words your comments on a video that you have not even viewed cannot be taken seriously and you have also shown that even if you view it your feedback will clearly not be logical and balanced.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2014, 01:32:28 PM by Socapro »

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 29, 2014, 04:02:50 PM »

You seemed to be a little slow so let me spell it out for you. Until you view the video properly and give it your balanced feedback (like if I really care what your feedback is) I cannot and will not take you question seriously. In other words your comments on a video that you have not even viewed cannot be taken seriously and you have also shown that even if you view it your feedback will clearly not be logical and balanced.

I appreciate that, hence me asking you to justify your opinion on the man in person rather than this video. As I've pointed out, I agree with the notion that this and the previous administration have violated the 4th amendment. I won't watch the video as I don't want my "view" to justify his youtube channel, which from what I've seen has a worrying tendency of paranoia, sexism (see his views on The Young Turks youtube channel), racism, and homophobia. He is a vicious and paranoid man spewing hatred often and I don't wish to give him validation.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 29, 2014, 05:50:45 PM »

I appreciate that, hence me asking you to justify your opinion on the man in person rather than this video. As I've pointed out, I agree with the notion that this and the previous administration have violated the 4th amendment. I won't watch the video as I don't want my "view" to justify his youtube channel, which from what I've seen has a worrying tendency of paranoia, sexism (see his views on The Young Turks youtube channel), racism, and homophobia. He is a vicious and paranoid man spewing hatred often and I don't wish to give him validation.
Don't think he needs your validation as he already has enough fans and supporters and does research to back up most of his arguments.
You would have appeared smarter and more logical if you did not try to comment on a video that you have not viewed, that's all I am saying.
I am not into attacking someone's character just because I don't agree with their opinion but that is obviously an unbalanced tendency of yours that reflects badly on you.

If you get time and care about the plight of Black people in America then take a look at this video and it is not by Pastor James btw.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/Zn342ywSXSQ" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/Zn342ywSXSQ</a>
« Last Edit: March 29, 2014, 05:54:13 PM by Socapro »

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 29, 2014, 06:25:59 PM »
Don't think he needs your validation as he already has enough fans and supporters and does research to back up most of his arguments.
You would have appeared smarter and more logical if you did not try to comment on a video that you have not viewed, that's all I am saying.
I am not into attacking someone's character just because I don't agree with their opinion but that is obviously an unbalanced tendency of yours that reflects badly on you.

If you get time and care about the plight of Black people in America then take a look at this video and it is not by Pastor James btw.

Again, you're ignoring my points - justify your opinion. I'm not asking you to murder a child here, simply provide some evidence. I care about all human beings, regardless of race, but I don't attribute their ills to "white homo daemons" because I'm not an insane rambling moron. If he's done this research where is it? Where are the peer-reviewed papers talking about husbands being nicked by white homosexuals? There are none, because these are the raving of someone with a screw loose. Do you believe Black men are being lured by white homo daemons?

I don't attack his character because I disagree, I attack them because they're unsubstantiated hateful rhetoric with no association with reality.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 29, 2014, 06:52:51 PM »

Again, you're ignoring my points - justify your opinion. I'm not asking you to murder a child here, simply provide some evidence. I care about all human beings, regardless of race, but I don't attribute their ills to "white homo daemons" because I'm not an insane rambling moron. If he's done this research where is it? Where are the peer-reviewed papers talking about husbands being nicked by white homosexuals? There are none, because these are the raving of someone with a screw loose. Do you believe Black men are being lured by white homo daemons?

I don't attack his character because I disagree, I attack them because they're unsubstantiated hateful rhetoric with no association with reality.
The fact is that you attack the fellow's character just because you disagree with his arguments which doesn't impress me that much.

Also please note my comments are based on the opening video in this thread which makes a whole heap of sense to me so until you watch the video and address what he said I will not be side tracked to respond to any of your off topic arguments.

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 30, 2014, 04:00:44 AM »

The fact is that you attack the fellow's character just because you disagree with his arguments which doesn't impress me that much.

Also please note my comments are based on the opening video in this thread which makes a whole heap of sense to me so until you watch the video and address what he said I will not be side tracked to respond to any of your off topic arguments.

I have repeatedly stated the justification for my opinions, whilst you do not. Without any justification from your end, your claims are baseless, and this conversation has nowhere to go.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 30, 2014, 07:53:47 AM »

I have repeatedly stated the justification for my opinions, whilst you do not. Without any justification from your end, your claims are baseless, and this conversation has nowhere to go.
Yap, yap, yap, yap! My claims are simply that Pastor Manning makes a lot of sense in the first video I posted in this thread that set the topic of this thread and also that you cannot be taken seriously regards making comments on a video that you refuse to look at. Nothing you can say will change those facts.
Glad you've finally realized that this conversation has nowhere to go because I couldn't take your comments seriously from the very start and justifiably so.
Lesson here is in the future if I post a video on an issue for discussion then its best to refrain from comment on such video if you have not looked at the video. I do not care about the subjective hang-ups you may have about the messenger, the topic is the message and not the messenger as far as I am concerned. Simple!
« Last Edit: March 30, 2014, 08:54:37 AM by Socapro »

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Don't believe them update warning from Pastor Manning!

Don't Believe The New World Order Lie About Flt. 370
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/04TC2AAwlLE" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/04TC2AAwlLE</a>
« Last Edit: April 10, 2014, 09:02:53 PM by Socapro »

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Pastor Manning Thread
« Reply #49 on: April 16, 2014, 06:31:37 PM »
Pastor Manning says he's being Censored by Google and appeals for your Help!

I received these two videos from Pastor Manning's ATLAH Worldwide Channel saying that Google is trying to censor them and also appealing for everyone's help in the an effort to maintain Freedom of Speech via the Internet.

Has Google Detuned ATLAH And Dr. Manning
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/i9wxwWfFZYs" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/i9wxwWfFZYs</a>

ATLAH Being Censored SOS
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/0x5hedeiJ4s" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/0x5hedeiJ4s</a>

Btw here is the link to his YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/ATLAHWorldwide
« Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 02:49:12 AM by Flex »

Offline grimm01

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
What exactly is Google doing? His videos are available on Youtube, if you Google "Pastor Manning" his Wikipedia page is the first result followed by his church website. So what exactly is Google doing to kick him off the web and kill his voice?

This dude seems to be the kind of person who needs to stir controversy and spin conspiracy theories in order to keep his base agitated and keep him relevant. Maybe his page views and donations falling off, so he bawling fire to create some sense of urgency under his supporters
« Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 09:28:58 PM by grimm01 »

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
Out of curiosity, I Googled ATLAH and the atlah.org website was first on the list of the search results, followed by the Wikipedia page then the youtube page. I also found images of the sign at his church that promotes his views. Does not sound like censorship to me.

here are some quotes attributed to him:

“Obama has released the homo demons on the black man. Look out black woman. A white homo may take your man.”

President Obama is going to "use gay people to destroy the black community".

So with respect for his appeal for help, I will pray for him tonight.
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
He's a narcissistic, egotistical maniac, who needs to be constantly in the front line and constantly fighting imagined threats to justify his own relevance. Doesn't mean Google aren't censoring tho, what specifically are his claims? As I've said before, won't give him the youtube view to justify his unhealthy behaviour, so do or don't give me a run down.

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
Last night was Maundy Thursday... Last Supper, washing of the feet and the last commandment of Jesus.

John 13:34: "A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.

Manning should try to reconcile this instruction with the rationale for stoning people.

Happy Easter.
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
Stueps. People have to much time on their hands
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Last night was Maundy Thursday... Last Supper, washing of the feet and the last commandment of Jesus.

John 13:34: "A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.

Manning should try to reconcile this instruction with the rationale for stoning people.

Happy Easter.
Pastor Manning has shown love to homosexuals in the past and have helped quite a few to clean themselves up and to change their sinful lifestyle. You need to view this video here to learn why he is not homophobic.

Pastor Manning talks about Deacon Williams Former Homosexual at Atlah Church
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/pc-BQ4vZHrM" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/pc-BQ4vZHrM</a>

I believe stoning should be viewed as a parable phase for not condoning or for condemning something that is definitely sinful in the eyes of God.

Think of it as being similar to the term "bun-out" that the Jamaicans regularly use for not condoning something that is viewed as sinful.
It does not mean that you will literally stone or burn someone yourself as you leave judgement to God but you know that Jesus would definitely not condone such behaviour when he returns to cast judgement.

Contrary to what is being pedalled by some God isn't just about love as he will also cast judgement and burn-out sinners who refused to repent and change.

Ask yourself this if you view yourself as Christian; Would Jesus condone homosexual or adultery or thieving or bearing false witness against your neighbour if he or when he comes back as most Christians believe that he will?
If the answer is no to all of those questions then we can view it the same as Jesus will stone or bun-out those who are guilty of all those sins including homosexuals if or when he returns.

We can also view it like this; Do you prefer to be warned that Jesus will stone you for your sins and have a chance to change your ways before it is too late than not be warned at all and so never be given the encouragement to change your sinful ways and save yourself?

Between you and me I prefer to be warned and be encouraged to change my sinful ways. :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: April 18, 2014, 11:05:54 AM by Socapro »

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Michael Charles Master, author of "Rules For Conservatives," speaks about Google censoring Dr. James David Manning's videos.

Censorship: The Way Of Tyrants
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/mZWJYqKnSRE" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/mZWJYqKnSRE</a>

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Pastor Manning latest assessment on why Malaysian Flight MH370 has disappeared!

He says the New World Order are preparing to convince us about the existence of life on other planets and also wish to destroy our belief in God and the Bible.  :mackdaddy:

New World Order, Flight 370 To Introduce Extraterrestrial Life
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/in9DyfWb3wc" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/in9DyfWb3wc</a>
« Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 10:03:22 PM by Socapro »

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Pastor Manning Thread
« Reply #58 on: April 28, 2014, 10:23:20 PM »
Pastor Manning Warns us about Obama and His Drones!!

He warns all patriots to beware of the Obama's heart attack guns, cancer gamma ray drones and radiation from our cell phones; all designed to kill us gradually over a period of time so we don't suspect the cause.

Patriots At Bundy Ranch Being Droned
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/qvSNaNL3Gp0" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/qvSNaNL3Gp0</a>
« Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 02:48:00 AM by Flex »

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
This theory about why the plane disappeared makes some sense and can also tie in with what Pastor Manning is saying above.

The REAL Reason Flight 370 Disappeared
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/fzgQwDeP7eM" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/fzgQwDeP7eM</a>
« Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 11:19:24 PM by Socapro »

1]; } ?>