March 28, 2024, 11:03:01 PM

Author Topic: TTFA: The way forward.  (Read 1560 times)

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
TTFA: The way forward.
« on: April 02, 2014, 11:28:19 AM »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Insider

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: TTFA: The way forward.
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2014, 11:48:51 AM »
Strange, I was now coming to post something.

All I can say is everything in Trinidad and Tobago is in a mess here. From the politics to our football.

The new so call Association is in a standstill without any means of a way forward. They have no plans or ideas to move forward. And is fooling the public to buy time because they are lost.

Presently their are no programs running.

The senior team are struggling to receive any budget for the ministry of sports.

The Ministry want to do their own thing and plays politics with our football.

Imagine, they even doing their own advertising for coaches and a TD. By the way, Anton Corneal resign the TD post.

I cannot understand what is happening with the federation, they had a decent thing going but fell flat now.

It's a money grab in the Ministry to get their hands on dollars.

I now see why so many of our teams are struggling on the International stage and basically everything is running the same old style and fashion.

Last minute preparation, no pay to staff and a complete lack of professionalism. We going into 3 top friendly games with no idea and no preparations. The players are even confute because they do not know if they will be called.

Imagine the Pro league gets about 8-10 million from Government, which is fine, but where is the incentive to make things better if you getting that kind of money?

So when the Gov't say they put X amount of Millions into football. They not lying! its just not into National teams and its development for youth teams.

I expect more of the staffs to resign soon.

Real Bacchanal in Trini.

Jack Warner legacy is alive and kicking.

« Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 07:23:23 PM by Insider »

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2014, 12:44:24 PM »
According 2 Duke not everybody luv Raymond
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2014, 01:08:38 PM »
Anton corneal is gone ???hmmm
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2014, 02:41:42 PM »
I told you all when the MoS placed ads for coaches they on their own scene. Is rel power grab looking to happen as all the millions JW use to get up for grabs.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2014, 06:46:57 PM »
Is real commess behind de scenes with T&T football guys.

I just came back from T&T and is real shit going on there.

Them men have nothing going for them, no ideas and no money, de government bulling them too.

Expect some big shit to happy soon.

Allyuh, throw some big fete, make some money, stop only relying on de Government money.

Or better yet, go after Jack, but Tim Kee afraid.

Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Insider

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2014, 07:12:47 PM »
I spoke with Anil Roberts about three weeks ago and he is not interested in any sport in T&T apart from Swimming and Cricket. He told me that football dead and its a waste of money.

I try speaking with Tim Kee, but he refuse.

Anil told me that Tim Kee loves Sheldon but have no faith in him and will not tell him in his face.

He said he a yes man and brings nothing really different or fresh to the table. He goes along with the plan, and question nothing. Tim Kee gives Sheldon to basically run T&T football and he cannot handle it but does not have the balls to asked for assistant.

Thats all he was willing to say to my source.

There are at least 3 foreign players willing to join T&T but cannot because no funds etc etc etc etc....

A lot of folks are unhappy.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2014, 09:11:10 PM »
I spoke with Anil Roberts about three weeks ago and he is not interested in any sport in T&T apart from Swimming and Cricket. He told me that football dead and its a waste of money.

I try speaking with Tim Kee, but he refuse.

Anil told me that Tim Kee loves Sheldon but have no faith in him and will not tell him in his face.

He said he a yes man and brings nothing really different or fresh to the table. He goes along with the plan, and question nothing. Tim Kee gives Sheldon to basically run T&T football and he cannot handle it but does not have the balls to asked for assistant.

Thats all he was willing to say to my source.

There are at least 3 foreign players willing to join T&T but cannot because no funds etc etc etc etc....

A lot of folks are unhappy.

who are the 3 foreign internationals?

Offline najee

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2014, 04:01:48 PM »
These people drive TTFF and TTFA to the ground Tim Kee don't have a clue that why he went off to become mayor of Port of Spain

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2014, 08:45:58 PM »
Insider, if what you say is true, then Tim Kee should really divert he energies to the the well being of the city.

1]; } ?>