April 29, 2024, 12:35:33 AM

Author Topic: Jabloteh cuff dong Connection in big fight  (Read 3942 times)

Offline Solo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Jabloteh cuff dong Connection in big fight
« on: November 05, 2005, 06:16:12 AM »
Seriously it was a brawl las nite.

It was ugly!

No not de football, de licks dat pass during de Toyota Finals game last nite.

After Connection's Brazillian Goulart scored from a free kick (for which de Jabloteh keeper was not ready still fixing he wall) Goulart ran over to Jabloteh coach Englishman Terry Fenwick and he run rite up in de man face to celebrate and mock Jabloteh, de only problem was dat he run into Fenwick elbow and was floored and den a big fight bruk out.

The Connection players jumped all ova Fenwick tuh beat him but de Jabloteh players was not takin dat and a setta blows pass. If yuh see punches dat pass and de Jabloteh players was giving more dan deh was getting. One Connection man ( I tink Attiba) get floored from a clean straight right.

Dat was round one.

Now fuh round two. Afta de referee regain control Travis 'Jamaat' Mulraine de muslimeen player who plays fuh Connection run off de bench onto de field and start tuh brawl with Ian Gray from Jabloteh jus so and Gray cuff him dong. De men pullin Mulriane off de field and like he was crying. It was laugh fuh so.

When de dust settle Goulart and Attiba get send off from Connection and Fenwick and two defenders Ian Gray and de tall dread Franklin get send off for Jabloteh.

Connection den defend deh lead and de match was ova but de brawl was a ting to see. I cyan wait fuh dem to show it back on TV.

For all Warrior fans out deh we players safe. Whitley was not involved instead he was de peacemaker dat settle down Mulraine and Cyd Gray did not play so he was not involved either.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2005, 09:04:15 PM by Tallman »

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
For all Warrior fans out deh we players safe. Whitley was not involved instead he was de peacemaker dat settle down Mulraine and Cyd Gray did not play so he was not involved either.

dat was de only ting i wanted to read!!

these teams have it bad for each other long time.  That is why i dont go to any of the games involving those teams since the football is really poor since each team only concerning with kicking down each other!

dat is ah serious rivalry looming.......everton/liverpool, manutd/mancity, real madrid/barcelona and jabloteh/connection.

ah love it!!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Travis again !!!
Since de man growing up in John John, we try to get him to change he stlye.

Woulda still be on Trinidad team if it wasn't for the ignorant attitude.
All them boys from Gamblers used to talk to him.  :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
So Jabloteh win de Toyota Cup then...

Mulraine is a dam ass in true... de man like he vex Jabloteh sell he ass.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2005, 07:19:40 AM by Flex »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Solo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
nah connection won from dat free kick. de match was never de same afta de fight both teams had 9 men ( including GK) tuh play wid and Jabloteh applied the presha but couldnt get a winner

It was a royal battle but it was not provoked by Jabloteh so I dont know why Mulraine get involved suh late and from off de bench. De man was very emotional oui, had to tek like 3 men tuh restrain he alone.

I doan tink yuh allowed to go in the opposition coaching area or bench and celebrate or provoke them or their coach. Same way de laws doan condone retaliation however intense the provocation.

De most important ting was dat except fuh Attiba we current national players not involved.

Offline Rotato Poti

• Hero Warrior
  • VIBES IT UP!!!
    • View Profile
    • ACB reloaded
a lil soap opera now and then good to spice up the proceedings - but on all seriousness, I think that both teams should be deducted points from the local league if that still going gone, they should have to face HEAVY fines for not being PROFESSIONALS, and the direct players and coaches involved should get lengthy game bans.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Now fuh round two. Afta de referee regain control Travis 'Jamaat' Mulraine de muslimeen player who plays fuh Connection run off de bench onto de field and start tuh brawl with Ian Gray from Jabloteh jus so and Gray cuff him dong. De men pullin Mulriane off de field and like he was crying. It was laugh fuh so.

But Travis is ah madman. Who in dey right mind go attack Ian Gray? Dat man like ah brick wall.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Solo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Tallman, ent it have a law dat say yuh cant provoke de opposition in yuh goal celebrations or is unsportsmanlike or something to do it?

Offline Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

But Travis is ah madman. Who in dey right mind go attack Ian Gray? Dat man like ah brick wall.
Hahahahahahaha, same thing cross my mind, Ian grey is the eternal wildman when the game playing, imagine a fight.
I woulda love to see that battle though.
It look like Fenwick start it.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
Hahahahahahaha, same thing cross my mind, Ian grey is the eternal wildman when the game playing, imagine a fight.

How u manage to deduce from dat report dat Fenwick start anyting hoss?  Yuh movin like yuh padnah RF. 
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline prodigy23

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
When i used to work at jabloteh, i tought that travis changed his ways he seemed like a cool fella to me, but how could he take allah out his thoughts and run into ian gray. anybody who actually know ian , know that he's a madman. alot of themplayers used to get vex with him no one stupid enough to try to fight him

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
We need tings like dis to market the league and nice the football. Anyway, although ah's a Civic Centre man ah glad W win the cup. Me and David John Williams went to primary school together.
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline Solo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
The only problem Pointman is dat de whole team is a setta Brazillians and Jamaicans wid one or two Trinis in deh starting line-up. JW is a doing a good ting wid de team but too many foreigners in deh line-up man.

I have nuttin against foreign players but if de only locals ones on de team are de ones dat come off de bench to throw punches ( Mulraine) den how is it we really developing we local football?

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
The only problem Pointman is dat de whole team is a setta Brazillians and Jamaicans wid one or two Trinis in deh starting line-up. JW is a doing a good ting wid de team but too many foreigners in deh line-up man.

I have nuttin against foreign players but if de only locals ones on de team are de ones dat come off de bench to throw punches ( Mulraine) den how is it we really developing we local football?

Point well taken, but on the bright side, the presence of these players could help to raise the level of the ball in the league as a whole. Therefore in order for them Trini youths to make these teams they have to raise their own game. All countries with big leagues have to deal with this same issue in different degrees.

Offline naparimaoldboy

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
a real shame what transpired in light of the big game coming up .

what can i say - connection reign supreme, real proud of my boys

it is ah south thing with naps and connection doing good things

is travis mulraine the ron artest of local soccer, good thing he did not take it into the stands. imagine the suspension.

congrats to my former teammates from w connection
jesus christ is lord
john 3:16 "for god so loved the world he gave his only begotten son that whosover believe in him shall not perish but have eternal life"
jesus is the answer
give your life to him today

Offline KT

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
 ??? Suprise Atiba was floored in de fight. How is he now? Can he play on 12 Nov against Bahrain?

Offline Israel

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
a real shame what transpired in light of the big game coming up .

what can i say - connection reign supreme, real proud of my boys

it is ah south thing with naps and connection doing good things

is travis mulraine the ron artest of local soccer, good thing he did not take it into the stands. imagine the suspension.

congrats to my former teammates from w connection
local soccer fadda? u hadda check yuhself.

??? Suprise Atiba was floored in de fight. How is he now? Can he play on 12 Nov against Bahrain?

Atiba on d stand by list.

Travis Mulraine has always done everything to maintain his bad boy image on d field...wasnt he the nat'l U23 capt. at a time, was he the local player that got banned for some games for slapping a card out of a ref hand? i cud be mistaking him 4 someone else. But up to d last time i was PFL supporter, mulraine looked like one of d best holding midfielders in Trinidad. After his small stint in d MLS he went connetion, jabloteh den back to connection.
If a rasta in a coma, is he still conscious?

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Travis Mulraine has always done everything to maintain his bad boy image on d field...wasnt he the nat'l U23 capt. at a time.

I eh know about captain of de U-23 side, but he was actually captain of de senior team (under Najjar)  for Gold Cup Qualifying matches against St. Kitts & St. Lucia in 2002.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline gtokyo

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Ah woulda thought that going to Q.R.C would instill some discipline in him...oh gosh again....

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Jabloteh cuff dong Connection in big fight
« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2005, 09:09:42 PM »
 Hmmm...Men might get ban after this....W Connection like they taking a treble this year :D

Offline Solo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2005, 01:12:36 AM »
Jabloteh already won the Pro Bowl (which is the biggest Pro League knockout competition) so the chance for the big treble is lost but Connection will likely win the league and the two small corporate sponsored knockouts (FCB and Toyota).

I think Atiba grab de rasta and de rasta turn around and floor him with a straight right. He should be alright now though.

Goulart start de whole brawl. He run straight for Fenwick and get elbow dong. Both of dem know better dan dat!

Mulraine ran from off de bench straight for Ian Gray so dat look like some ol beef between dem - QRC or no QRC. Of course he get cuff dong tuh. He look fuh dat. Imagine he was captain of de national side.

Imagine u run up pon a man jus so and tek yuh licks.

Talk about passion oui!

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Thats why i always say a maximum of 5 foreign base players on the field i would like to know connection's line up for the pro bowl final
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Solo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2005, 01:19:33 PM »
There were only two Trinis in de starting team - Attiba and Toussaint.

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2005, 03:34:24 PM »
as de owner of a professional team yuh hadda get de best players from wherever you could find, and afford them.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2005, 08:50:12 PM »
There were only two Trinis in de starting team - Attiba and Toussaint.

No pacheco careldon no kendell davis this is bad fuh oru football
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Cowen

• Hero Warrior
  • Conquer without risk is to triumph without Glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2005, 09:01:44 PM »

How u manage to deduce from dat report dat Fenwick start anyting hoss? Yuh movin like yuh padnah RF.

From what i see Fenwick look like he technically throw the first punch. The man come celebrating in front Fenwick bench and fecwick kinda stick out an elbow and hit the man......... ban everybody deduct points and still hit them ah fine.

That was real shit.
 :beermug:
Attended Mad Mad University
Studied Madology
Obtained a Mad Mad Degree

Offline Solo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 06, 2005, 09:48:27 PM »
That is why celebrating in front of the opposition bench and provoking de opposition and their fans is not allowed in the game - because people can react instinctively like Fenwick did. Goulart had absolutely no business going there.

When he ran into Fenwick he was already in de Jabloteh box.

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2005, 09:55:35 PM »
I now see the replays on Spalk they. Fenwick was wrong plain and simple.

It was not even an accidental elbow or something he could pass of as incidental the man actually time the man and clock him one.
Fenwick hit the man ah blow to his head, if something had happen now what would be his explanation.

I remember 2 seasons ago in La Liga a player received a blow just like that and went into seizures on the pitch.

Fenwick as a coach should be a little more disciplined than that. Not condoning what Goulart did but Fenwick take it ah lil to far.

Més que un club.

Offline Aymir

• JABLOTEH FOREVER
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Jabloteh
« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2005, 03:49:17 PM »
i yearn to have a look at that replay. i seriously doubt that anyone would intentionally want to hurt a player like that. it must have been in self defence.

1]; } ?>