April 27, 2024, 10:06:12 AM

Author Topic: Dana Seetahal murdered  (Read 40102 times)

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
Re: Dana Seetahal murdered
« Reply #90 on: May 07, 2014, 10:58:05 AM »

I missing something ...
How we know that a cop leak the info to one of the shooters ...

So...who is this cop?

Yuh right the CoP leaked the info to the shooter.

so they know who the cop is? lol what a joke... they know who did it and i bet the reason she was executed has to do with crooked cops that are in bed with the criminals and dana was on to it, when she was close to the conviction, so one of them woulda sing if they make the grove... so they send in they executioner to cover up the crooked cops involved in trinidad...

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: May 07, 2014, 01:40:23 PM »

I missing something ...

So...who is this cop?

so they know who the cop is? lol what a joke... they know who did it and i bet the reason she was executed has to do with crooked cops that are in bed with the criminals and dana was on to it, when she was close to the conviction, so one of them woulda sing if they make the grove... so they send in they executioner to cover up the crooked cops involved in trinidad...

From what I have heard, the CoP knows what's going on.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #92 on: May 07, 2014, 02:25:29 PM »

I missing something ...

So...who is this cop?

that's the sad thing about trini is that plenty people know what's going on and fraid to do something, either in the corruption or just don't care...

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: May 07, 2014, 02:37:06 PM »

I missing something ...

So...who is this cop?

that's the sad thing about trini is that plenty people know what's going on and fraid to do something, either in the corruption or just don't care...

Maybe they eh know what going on. If Williams know what going on, then Kamla has to know what going on. I will temper my anger for a while. Let POS CSI do their work.

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: May 07, 2014, 03:12:43 PM »
With all this know-how one must wonder if there's some serious spying going on.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: May 07, 2014, 06:49:49 PM »
D COP who eh know the difference between a hit and a targeted murder know something? DOUBT IT
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: May 07, 2014, 10:33:19 PM »
People starting to talk about how Certain Other People using the CG to do they business and that they have a hand in the nefarious activities in going on in T&T.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
Dana’s killer targets Cops
« Reply #97 on: May 07, 2014, 11:04:14 PM »
By NALINEE SEELAL Thursday, May 8 2014 (T&T Newsday)

SENIOR Counsel and State Prosecutor Dana Seetahal’s suspected assassin has been fingered in a plot to kill a number of senior police officers and quick work by national security agents led to the detention of three men on Tuesday, who were said to be on their way to carry out a ‘hit’.

Well-placed intelligence sources yesterday revealed that they have in their possession info that Seetahal’s suspected assassin received instructions from within prison walls to eliminate head of Central Division Snr Supt Johnny Abraham, Inspector Terrence Williams, Inspector Linus Benjamin, Sgt Jitindra Toolaram and Constable Justin Abraham, son of Snr Supt Abraham.

Newsday understands information was gathered by an intelligence agency whose officers then passed on the information to Snr Supt Abraham and the four other officers. They were advised to take necessary precautions.

However, on Tuesday at about 4 pm, three men in a vehicle who are believed to be known associates of the suspected Seetahal assassin, were in the Caparo area seeking directions to Snr Superintendent Abraham’s home. One of those asked, later contacted Snr Supt Abraham, to inform him that men in a vehicle were asking for his address.

Abraham despatched officers from his Task Force to the area and the three men whose ages are 25, 26, and 27 were nabbed and taken to the Chaguanas Police Station where they remain detained.

Newsday understands with the detention of the three men some stringent security arrangements have been put in place in the Central Division. Contacted yesterday Snr Supt Abraham confirmed he was tipped off about a plot to kill him and other officers, but said, “the officers in Central are on higher than usual alert based on the information received that a hit has been put on me and some of my officers,

“But they must remember we are ready and waiting on them for any eventuality. As a matter of fact the entire Central Division team of officers have their eyes and ears to the ground and they are giving full support to officers whose lives are under threat and those threats will not send any shivers down our spines.

“We will continue to do whatever we have been doing,” Abraham said, adding that if anyone comes to Central to commit any crime they must be prepared to face the full consequences of their action.

Newsday also understands that a prisoner who has been issuing orders to carry out various executions continues to be under surveillance. However, investigators have decided to

hold their hands in taking him into custody, just yet. Sources also revealed yesterday that Seetahal’s assassin has not left the country and is hiding out at a particular location in Laventille. Officers said an arrest should be made within the next 48 hours and are confident of making a major breakthrough into the assassination of Seetahal.

Sources added that a man in charge of a gang in East Trinidad recently moved to Laventille after

another known gang leader was jailed under the anti-gang legislation. The East Trinidad gang leader is now controlling gangs in Laventille and Beetham and is believed to be the mastermind in the murder of Sentinel security guard Bert Clarke, 59, on Wednesday November 27, when millions of dollars belonging to various banks were stolen by the killer.
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #98 on: May 07, 2014, 11:26:46 PM »
By NALINEE SEELAL Thursday, May 8 2014 (T&T Newsday)

SENIOR Counsel and State Prosecutor Dana Seetahal’s suspected assassin has been fingered in a plot to kill a number of senior police officers and quick work by national security agents led to the detention of three men on Tuesday, who were said to be on their way to carry out a ‘hit’.

Well-placed intelligence sources yesterday revealed that they have in their possession info that Seetahal’s suspected assassin received instructions from within prison walls to eliminate head of Central Division Snr Supt Johnny Abraham, Inspector Terrence Williams, Inspector Linus Benjamin, Sgt Jitindra Toolaram and Constable Justin Abraham, son of Snr Supt Abraham.

Newsday understands information was gathered by an intelligence agency whose officers then passed on the information to Snr Supt Abraham and the four other officers. They were advised to take necessary precautions.

However, on Tuesday at about 4 pm, three men in a vehicle who are believed to be known associates of the suspected Seetahal assassin, were in the Caparo area seeking directions to Snr Superintendent Abraham’s home. One of those asked, later contacted Snr Supt Abraham, to inform him that men in a vehicle were asking for his address.

Abraham despatched officers from his Task Force to the area and the three men whose ages are 25, 26, and 27 were nabbed and taken to the Chaguanas Police Station where they remain detained.

Newsday understands with the detention of the three men some stringent security arrangements have been put in place in the Central Division. Contacted yesterday Snr Supt Abraham confirmed he was tipped off about a plot to kill him and other officers, but said, “the officers in Central are on higher than usual alert based on the information received that a hit has been put on me and some of my officers,

“But they must remember we are ready and waiting on them for any eventuality. As a matter of fact the entire Central Division team of officers have their eyes and ears to the ground and they are giving full support to officers whose lives are under threat and those threats will not send any shivers down our spines.

“We will continue to do whatever we have been doing,” Abraham said, adding that if anyone comes to Central to commit any crime they must be prepared to face the full consequences of their action.

Newsday also understands that a prisoner who has been issuing orders to carry out various executions continues to be under surveillance. However, investigators have decided to

hold their hands in taking him into custody, just yet. Sources also revealed yesterday that Seetahal’s assassin has not left the country and is hiding out at a particular location in Laventille. Officers said an arrest should be made within the next 48 hours and are confident of making a major breakthrough into the assassination of Seetahal.

Sources added that a man in charge of a gang in East Trinidad recently moved to Laventille after

another known gang leader was jailed under the anti-gang legislation. The East Trinidad gang leader is now controlling gangs in Laventille and Beetham and is believed to be the mastermind in the murder of Sentinel security guard Bert Clarke, 59, on Wednesday November 27, when millions of dollars belonging to various banks were stolen by the killer.

catch and release as they say... how come they detain before a hit but didn't know about dana hit? sounds like what i was alluding to earlier... some men was going to sing...

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: May 08, 2014, 02:53:12 AM »
Newsday also understands that a prisoner who has been issuing orders to carry out various executions continues to be under surveillance. However, investigators have decided to hold their hands in taking him into custody, just yet.

Confidence-inspiring.

Sources also revealed yesterday that Seetahal’s assassin has not left the country and is hiding out at a particular location in Laventille. Officers said an arrest should be made within the next 48 hours ...

???

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: May 08, 2014, 04:18:58 AM »
Lol reminds of the state of emergency hit story with robocop and the Muslims
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
  • use your tongue to count your teeth
    • View Profile
    • http://pointalive.com
« Reply #101 on: May 08, 2014, 07:13:32 AM »
There is a certain policeman that is mentioned in that hit list a very, very bright guy (LB) i did not know he was that big of a fish ,i mean real big fish ,by now he must have a lot of young ones swimming with him .

These are the men of the law we have looking for bandits ,in other words big fishes looking for small fishes.

good things happening to good people: a good thing
good things happening to bad people: a bad thing
bad things happening to good people: a bad thing
bad things happening to bad people: a good thing

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: May 08, 2014, 08:53:24 AM »
PNM wants foreign investigators for probe
Published: TRINIDAD GUARDIAN
Thursday, May 8, 2014
Geisha Kowlessar

People’s National Movement (PNM) public relations officer Faris Al-Rawi says he has no confidence the assassination of Dana Seetahal, SC, will be solved by local law enforcement officers. He is urging Government to bring in foreign help with immediate effect. His comments come in wake of the fact that the police are yet to make a breakthrough in Seetahal’s killing. There have been calls from all sectors of the society for swift action to bring the killers to justice. It has been four days since Seetahal was killed.

Al-Rawi said the basis for the PNM’s lack of confidence in the Police Service lay in the dramatic fall in the detection and conviction rate of murders from 36 per cent to under ten per cent.

He noted: “Other issues which must be taken into consideration are the Police Service’s lack of conclusion in the e-mail gate issue, its lack of conclusion in the $17 million heist and murder of a security guard which took place last November, its lack of conclusion in the importation of chicken well seasoned with marijuana and its lack of conclusion in the matter of cocaine in juice cans.

“The Police Service does not boast of any form of track record which will encourage confidence in the citizens that they are capable of bringing home a conviction in Dana Seetahal’s assassination.” He made it clear his statement was not an attack on police officers but rather a serious criticism of the People’s Partnership Government which was responsible for dismantling all of the country’s security systems in 2010.

“That has left us in a position where I do not have faith this matter would be dealt with without the assistance of foreign expertise. “In the circumstances, I pray that the Government and the country will make available the necessary expertise to bring home a solution in the Seetahal’s assassination and more particular every serious crime,” Al-Rawi said.

He added that Government had refused to accept the PNM’s invitation to amend the law to allow for an immediate appointment of a police commissioner and had refused to conduct a manpower audit of the organisation. He said: “The combination of the Police Service’s dismal record and the Government’s abdication of its role of creating an enabling environment for the Police Service to better itself, left alone to function, equals to a tragic result for T&T.” 

UK ready to assist
National Security Minister Gary Griffith says apart from the United States, the United Kingdom also was ready to join with local law enforcement officers to hunt down Seetahal’s killers. However, he reiterated he did not believe it was necessary at this time for T&T to call in foreign help.

He said: “I have spoken to acting Police Commissioner Stephen Williams today (yesterday) and we have met with relevant officials through the US embassy. I have also made contact, through the British High Commission, and a specially assigned unit able to support our law enforcement agencies is already on standby.

“But I do not think at this time it is necessary. This is a mammoth investigation. It is not just pinpointing an individual and grabbing the person. You have to look at every single angle.” He said he already had received confidential reports from the intelligence agencies and was hopeful a breakthrough would be made in the quickest possible time. What is more critical, he added, was developing human intelligence where information was passed on to the police from members of the public.

Evidence must stand up
Former assistant director of public prosecutions, attorney Indra Ramoutar-Liverpool, says it was not just a matter of arresting perpetrators but rather getting evidence which could stand up beyond a reasonable doubt in court in the Seetahal case.

“In a criminal case you must have evidence to stand up beyond a reasonable doubt. You have to have witnesses who are willing to come forward and must be afforded some sort of protection.“They also need to bring the matter early to court because if they don’t it will simply die a natural death,” Ramoutar-Liverpool said.

On if she believed the witness protection programme was efficient, she said there were rules which must be followed and in some instances people had been placed in the programme and did not subscribed to the rules.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------IN my humble opinion..........
The resolution of serious crimes in this country is puzzling given the size of the country and the way people like to macco- yuh go tell me that  them police eh have  top notch intelligence to bring these high flyers to justice? If  they allegedly know or have people of interest- yuh go wait on a system that is relying on people to come forth while man walking about freely? nah something wrong. PUBLISH NAMES PUT UP PICTURES- IF YUH EH WANT TO ACCUSE THEM SAY THEY ARE PEOPLE OF INTEREST that yuh want tuh talk to. FLUSH the SHEEET out ah the ceptic tanks whey they hiding. I know easier said than done.

What I believe is happening is that even among those upholding the law, there may be a payroll that safeguards  justice from infiltrating and capturing these corrosive elements in our society. Who do you trust? can the public now trust the keepers of the law to do the right thing?

will all citizens turn out in force and bring those who are perpetrators to justice? will mothers stand up and say  'yuh is ah good boy but what yuh doing eh nice; yuh have tuh stop today?"

How can a man live a good long life (and watch his children grow up  if he have any) with a good  conscience after committing such a crime?

How long will a public keep hearing ' we know who behind all these incidents' yet never see a captive an arrest or a public declaration that these case are resolved? why ARE WE ACCEPTING the ineptitude of those in charge?
Is there a constitutional clause for a  nation to rise up and impeach a government for lack of competency?

Why is an 'ACTING' commissioner of police- ( the term acting is a real interesting one we- is like he eh the real thing he just acting like) reluctant to seek foreign intervention in helping to solve some of these big cases? What if a foreign independent objective investigative team came in and found that many high ranking officers and ugghhhh politrickians are connected to half ah what going on at some level?
woe is we shame and scandal in we country- but yuh know we have a cultural history of  'bobol' pay ah man ah little money and yuh get what yuh want. As long as we continue to subscribe to this mentality, we will keep  seeing the level of slackness and subjection of unresolved pains, suffering and fear that families, and a nation has to endure.

TIME TO TAKE BACK THE NATION FROM -FEAR- CRIME- BRIBERY- AND INCOMPETENCE. Collectively let's  MARCH in every village in every community in every street stand tall in houses of  drugs in houses of gang leaders flush them out call them out  send photos of then doing they  crap to tv newspapers  - lets be vigilant in watching out for the youths before they deviate from the path of right. REPORT all those who are suppose to be upholding the law!!!! Lets have the COURAGE AND CONVICTION to stand up for what is right about TnT!!!
« Last Edit: May 09, 2014, 12:21:49 AM by AB.Trini »

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: May 08, 2014, 02:52:31 PM »
PNM wants foreign investigators for probe

There is a simply reason why the PNM's is calling for foreign investigators to probe into Dana Seetahal's murder.

They are fully aware of the rampant corruption in the TTPS due to low wages and lack of proper training meaning that many police offers fall prey to bribes from crime bosses in T&T to turn a blind eye or even to aiding their criminal operations.

It is quite clear that certain police officers are well aware of exactly who killed Dana Seetahal and some may even have been paid handsomely to help protect the killers or as a last resort to take out the killers to help protect the identity of exactly who ordered Dana Seetahal's murder.

The only safe way to guarantee a thorough investigation is to hire foreign investigators but will the police who the foreign investigators will need to rely on for gathering their evidence and intelligence be willing to honestly cooperate?
« Last Edit: May 08, 2014, 10:17:12 PM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline congo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: May 08, 2014, 06:37:45 PM »
Sad to say but this country has created its own demons and monster. This murder whilst tragic just demonstrates how far we've allowed ourselves to fall. All of our institutions have been compromised and the sad thing about it is the most accomplished and qualifies people in our society have allowed it to be compromised. There will never be another Dana Seetahal. She was a bright candle flickering in a never ending darkness. With her death I also feel like all hope is lost. The killers couldn't have taken a more honest, innocent and selfless person. I pray for this country but in all honest I have no hope.

The scary thing about our country is that the generation now and the ones to come, the real monsters haven't even ascended to power as yet. It's laughable that the President of our republic could concern himself with giraffes and demanding more honours for ANR Robinson. My generation and the one coming up we don't have time to care or concern ourselves with what Robinson did or didn't do for the country. We are a generation in crisis. We are just trying to make it to the age of 25. We are at war and we are fighting and being haunted by our parents' demons.

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: May 08, 2014, 07:16:11 PM »
Ah watch the  telecast of the funeral ceremony and was deeply moved. Prior to this weekend I never knew of this giant of a lady among us today ironically it was an unconscionable act that brought her to light.
How do killers live and sleep at peace? We have a generation where there are many are being raised without moral conscience or a moral compass as a guide- makes you wonder what is the real story behind this dastardly deed?
« Last Edit: May 09, 2014, 12:23:16 AM by AB.Trini »

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #106 on: May 08, 2014, 11:31:20 PM »
correct me if i am wrong but i was just told a reporter or media rep was also shot in the car with dana? ??? ??? who is this person? ???

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
  • use your tongue to count your teeth
    • View Profile
    • http://pointalive.com
« Reply #107 on: May 09, 2014, 05:58:05 AM »
Siblings struggle with emotion
Published:
Friday, May 9, 2014

Text Size: 

Seetahal’s sister, Susan Francois, who delivered the eulogy, read a tribute to Seetahal sent by her colleague of many years, former DPP Geoffrey Henderson, who is now a judge at the International Criminal Court in the Hague. Francois said Henderson was extremely close to Seetahal and had sent the tribute, entitled “A National Treasure”. Henderson, in the tribute read by Francois, stated that Seetahal had a deep love of T&T and a huge desire to give back to T&T and make it a better place. “She loved public service,” Henderson stated. He said Seetahal had done a lot of work for the DPP’s office at peppercorn rates and had mentored lawyers, young and older, and shared her experience freely. “We marvelled at her tremendous work ethic... she was formidable in court,” he said.

Henderson said when Seetahal took “silk”, assumed the status of senior counsel, none questioned the decision and many thought it should have been given sooner. “Dana’s silk was true silk,” Henderson noted. His tribute noted Seetahal was also a good resource to the Caricom criminal justice system. Henderson said Seetahal had loved writing the newspaper columns she did and gave careful thought to each and their selection, clarifying complex issues and those which were obfuscated by others. He said her nickname was “Seets” and though sometime rough, she didn’t have a bad bone in her body. “She was honest, loyal, fair and fearlesss. Her murder by gutless cowards has left a deep void,” Henderson said, adding Seetahal’s parents had given T&T a national treasure.

Francois, after concluding Henderson’s tribute, said up to last Sunday morning she had five sisters, “Now I have four.” Saying Seetahal was the family’s guiding light, Francois added: “I can speak words of the loss and devastation we feel but they would be woefully inadequate. “We will shed tears that she has gone, but we will smile because she has lived. We will open our eyes and see all she has left and we will cherish her memory and let it live on.” Francois, though looking strained, maintained her composure through the delivery. But when Francois concluded her contribution in a slightly shaky voice, “Go with God, my sister ...,” her bespectacled brother in the pew behind hers, broke down and held his head in his hands. Seetahal’s law school mate, Merlin Boyce, elicited smiles when she related how Seetahal enjoyed facials, designer clothes and hair styling.

Boyce spoke about how both might have ended up at the Red House on July 27, 1990 to see former schoolmate Joseph Toney, but Seetahal had said the Parliament was “too boring...”
Rev Daniel Teelucksingh, delivering a stirring sermon, elicited nods including from the Chief Justice Ivor Archie when he said: “T&T is no easy place to govern.” Also on the programme were prayers by RC priest Fr Clyde Harvey and Pundit Rhandir Maharaj. Attendees comprised a who’s who of the legal, political and law enforcement hierarchy. Among the PP and PNM leaders were Senate President Timothy Hamel-Smith, former president George Maxwell Richards, Foreign Affairs Minister (Tunapuna MP) Winston Dookeran, Planning Minister Bhoe Tewarie, National Security Minister Gary Griffith, acting Police Commissioner Stephen Williams, PCA head Gillian Lucky, UWI principal Clement Sankat, Justice Vashist Kokaram, attorney Martin Daly, PNM’s Dr Keith Rowley, Amery Browne, Nafeesa Mohammed and others.
News
good things happening to good people: a good thing
good things happening to bad people: a bad thing
bad things happening to good people: a bad thing
bad things happening to bad people: a good thing

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: May 09, 2014, 12:43:05 PM »
Heartbreaking.  I honestly don't think it's any exaggeration to say that this is the biggest loss TnT has ever suffered in its history, in the form of one person.  She made contributions in so many ways, across so many fields, and of such immense quality to the country... Justice Henderson said it best, she was a national treasure.  I sincerely hope to God that they find not only the perpetrators of this act, but the ones behind it as well.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: May 09, 2014, 05:23:15 PM »
I was speaking to a friend yesterday and he  said that the precision with which the hit was carried out appears to be people with military or security experience. He also said that there may be a link with an armored car robbery a couple months ago. This was done with military precision. But it real hard to digest this situation in TT. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: May 09, 2014, 05:55:20 PM »
I was speaking to a friend yesterday and he  said that the precision with which the hit was carried out appears to be people with military or security experience. He also said that there may be a link with an armored car robbery a couple months ago. This was done with military precision. But it real hard to digest this situation in TT. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Read the same thing in an earlier article.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: May 09, 2014, 06:00:18 PM »
Heartbreaking.  I honestly don't think it's any exaggeration to say that this is the biggest loss TnT has ever suffered in its history, in the form of one person.  She made contributions in so many ways, across so many fields, and of such immense quality to the country... Justice Henderson said it best, she was a national treasure.  I sincerely hope to God that they find not only the perpetrators of this act, but the ones behind it as well.

Too much corruption in the police force and even if they catch the shooters they will probably be taken out before they have a chance to give information on who exactly is the big fish that ordered Dana's murder.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2014, 06:07:31 PM by Socapro »

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: May 10, 2014, 10:41:39 AM »
Mark 8:36
King James Version (KJV)
36 For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?

One week and no news!! Amazing - is like they looking for an invisible ghost!!!!!! They eh have no one of Interest to flash over the news?
Furthermore I eh read nothing to suggest possible motives? Is that not one of the fundamental starting points in an investigation? Finding motive?

Another one to add to the unsolved list of major crimes:
-17 million heist
-Chicken laden with marijuana
-Juice cans
-Now this?

If we scoring points who winning the war?  Where is the public outcry for resolutions?  How does a seemingly innocent person's life fall to such tragic outcome? It eh like these arses going and shooting up each other? If they could come after such a high profile individual and just wander off into the wilderness then no ones life is safe no one is immune to the possibility of  these atrocities- frustrated, disillusioned and disappointed with the direction of all ministries.

Waiting and relying on the public  to come forward with names to me is suggesting that there is not a concrete lead as was reported- more lies and deflections- just like the DEA from the USA fiasco - up to now we still eh know for sure if they were in TNT  or not investigating? Big ole talk from minister about how they help with the break through of solving that case  and then brap just so that gone cold- makes you wonder if we eh being given a bag of stones to pull. How does this record of us solved cases build public faith in a system?
Who in governance has the moral fortitude to call out names and stand up against others who are propagating and throwing out misleading directions? Every one ah them national security minister like they raid to stand up- everyone ah them polic commissioners acting like puppet of the government like them cyar STAND up and take on the corruption- each one of them have a standard line to feed the public " the matter is being investigated"   "At this time we eh have much details- "

This should not be about loyalty and leadership but about moral conscience-
Time for someone to step up and do what is right? If Dana led a life of fighting for that the she paid the ultimate price- we need others to follow her example before we all begin to live like rats cowering to the whims of the lawless, thrives, launderers , gangsters, and those morally corrupt among us.

Is it time to ask for foreign assistance? What were the real reasons for getting rid of the last two foreign commissioners? Allyuh remember who was the national security minister of the time? Allyuh remember what big international investigation was going on? Allyuh remember all the allegations and the calls for a police investigation? Well that and all gone through and the apparent impartial commissioner and he deputy hightailed it outta here- yuh could imagine if they had stood up and had to bring down ah whole government?  Look nah this eh no easy times nah but is like the devil winning out on collecting souls
« Last Edit: May 10, 2014, 11:14:30 AM by AB.Trini »

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: May 10, 2014, 12:53:32 PM »
so ah week gone..... we still in de rum shop? 

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: May 10, 2014, 11:43:03 PM »

Newsday   

SUSPECT HELD AT ARIMA HOUSE
Sunday, May 11 2014

The man captured on video footage pulling the trigger and firing several shots which ended the life of State prosecutor Dana Seetahal last Sunday was held at an Arima house last night by a large contingent of heavily armed police officers shortly after 7 pm.

Police, acting on information went to the Arima house, cordoned off the area and held the suspect who offered no resistance.

The 30-year-old man was immediately handcuffed and taken to an unmarked police vehicle and placed in the back seat with two heavily armed police officers on either side of him.

The man was then driven into Port-of-Spain with a convoy of police vehicles providing security on the way.

Shortly after 8.30 pm, the vehicle with the suspect arrived in Port-of-Spain and he was taken to a police station and placed in a cell with instructions that he be guarded round-the clock.

Sunday Newsday understands that the footage provided by an unknown person who was at the scene and filmed the shooting was instrumental in identifying the killer, as well as other video footage from CCTV cameras in the area.

On Friday night, a large contingent of police officers raided homes in Petit Valley, Carapo and Enterprise in search of suspects identified in video footage of the shooting death of Seetahal.

A special team of investigators probing the murder had secured warrants and intensified their search at the three locations.

This news of a suspect being held comes as the Ministry of National Security yesterday said Trinidad and Tobago’s national alert state has been returned to Green — ranked as “vague threat.”

A release from the Ministry yesterday said the National Operations Centre has advised that after assessing the risks and threat factor, the national alert state should be de-escalated to Green.

TT was on Orange Alert — ranked as “high chance of threat” — following the murder of Seetahal last Sunday and following subsequent investigations by the Police.

The release did not give any reason for the de-escalation of the threat.

Click here to send your comments on this article to Newsday's Ch@tRoom

Print

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: May 11, 2014, 12:49:55 AM »
Wow!  Great work by the police if true.  I can't help but wonder at the serendipity of the the witness being there to record the shooting though.  I still support the call for an independent investigation, they need to thoroughly investigate that eyewitness... including monitoring their bank account/s.  Call me a conspiracy theorist on this one.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: May 11, 2014, 06:45:08 AM »
3 million is an insentive. But  I still holding meh breath.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: May 11, 2014, 07:21:16 AM »
I can't help but wonder at the serendipity of the the witness being there to record the shooting though.

I sit down here debating that one too......since earlier in the week I heard about this person who captured the whole thing on video and I cyar make the scenario work in mih head no matter how hard I try.......one's first instinct on hearing something like gun shots is to run or hide.......you eh pulling out no cell phone/video camera to record nothing.....

In any event, if this report is true good work police but ah still eh expect nutten to come of this..........I'm that cynical.............
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: May 11, 2014, 10:17:36 AM »
As sinister as this action  it gets more sinister to think that someone recorded this- maybe as proof that the act was committed. His camera / recording derive must have a range or one has to conjecture his role as an accessory.

Given how things work with this government of propaganda - they must have all had to read  and study Animal Farm by George Orwell,  I eh putting much credence in this report until further concrete conviction and tangible mark buss with all kinda big name calling.

I am skeptical that this may be another deflection to placate the public outcry. I wondering how come the other news outlets are not reporting out on this capture?
« Last Edit: May 11, 2014, 03:03:28 PM by AB.Trini »

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: May 11, 2014, 12:38:43 PM »
Apparently the CoP is saying the reports in the media are not true.  I'm going based on a post in the Facebook group "Speak Out T&T".  He is supposed to have made the comments in an interview on I95.5 fm......I didn't hear his comments myself so I can't say for sure exactly what he said.......

"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

1]; } ?>