April 26, 2024, 04:14:40 PM

Author Topic: Good line-up  (Read 2668 times)

Offline Bally

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Good line-up
« on: April 02, 2005, 09:34:19 AM »
This a very dangerous team, what you guys think about this Cornell Glen should play on the left wing where he can attack defenders and make good cross to the strikers I say play Jones and Sealy up front I believe they are two different strikers that would complement each other well. With Carlos Edwards on the right we have a deadly combination on the wings, Silvio Spann,Dwight Yorke Angus Eve, Russell Latapy in the middle and Anton Pierre Avery John, Atiba Charles in the back, Clayton Ince Goal keeper.

Empty barrels make the most noise

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Good line-up
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2005, 09:43:59 AM »
Jones aint no striker in my opinion.If southampton survives the drop  harry reddnapp will certainly buy  one or two strikers.His best chance to me of breaking into southampton first team  is as a defensive  midfielder or defender thats just how i feel

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2005, 09:48:05 AM »
Dat back line still looking scary.

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2005, 09:55:49 AM »
If Latas playing midfield, we can shift Yorke up front instead of Jones and put Theobald in the midfield.  I don't think have enough experience as a forward to start right now.  He and Stern coming off the bench might be a better option.  As for the defence if Andrews is fit, he should play instead of Anton Pierre.  However, it looks like Andrews needs surgery.

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2005, 10:07:59 AM »
Jones aint no striker in my opinion.If southampton survives the drop  harry reddnapp will certainly buy  one or two strikers.His best chance to me of breaking into southampton first team  is as a defensive  midfielder or defender thats just how i feel

Agree to an extent.
I can't see him replacing Southampton's current strikers so maybe they planning on raising his stock then transfer to a league Championship club....with the odd possibility of him getting good enough to stay.
They grooming him to be a striker so not sure how he will be in midfield or how he is going to get the chance to develop as a midfielder.

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2005, 01:25:33 PM »
 dat defence lil lost atiba charles cool for d right bk position. but we need a hold up play striker like stern to fully complement sealy speedĀ  if is any thing start stern then bring on jones when he start to yank or push glen up front an put rojas left side when stern come off put on jones for edwards cuz right midfeild good for jones to play he AINT NO STRIKER
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2005, 01:58:44 PM »
Stern Yanks from de Whistle Blow, Now What?

lol
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2005, 02:03:37 PM »
no scene if stern yank put theobald in yorke spot an put yorke in stern spot though that go b a lil in experienced mid field
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

1]; } ?>