March 28, 2024, 07:10:20 AM

Author Topic: Gavin Hoyte Thread  (Read 15418 times)

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Barnet has made Gavin Hoyte available for a transfer or loan
« Reply #30 on: October 30, 2015, 02:19:13 PM »
Barnet has made Gavin Hoyte available for a transfer or loan
By Tom Bodell (times-series.co.uk)

Martin Allen has revealed Ben Tomlinson is joining National League side Tranmere Rovers on loan for three months whilst Gavin Hoyte is available for transfer or loan.

The pair only joined the Bees in the summer but Tomlinson has already been out on loan for a month, at Grimsby Town, whilst full-back Hoyte’s potential exit is more of a surprise having started the last two league matches.

Speaking to Bees Player, Allen said: “Young Ben (Tomlinson) we’ve just agreed a deal for him to go up to Tranmere Rovers for three months on loan.

“Ben has been back training with us but he wants to play. He’s full of energy, is a very positive character and I’m delighted for him to get a chance to go to such a great club as Tranmere. So Ben is leaving us today.”

Allen continued: “I’ve had a good chat with Gavin Hoyte this morning and I’m also making him available for loan and transfer.

“He’s done a tidy job since he’s been here but I needed to change things.

“He’s a good lad, a really good person, a good trainer, has a great attitude and a good professional but I feel like we need something different and need something else and I’ve got a good young player coming through [in his position].”

Hoyte joined the Bees following his release by League One Gillingham at the end of last season and has made 12 league appearances this season for the Bees.

However, Brentford loanee Josh Clarke has since joining and can play at right-back. Under-18s defender Hakeem Odofin can also play in the same position and has been in Barnet’s matchday squad on a couple of occasions already.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: New Hoyte on the block.
« Reply #31 on: October 30, 2015, 02:22:58 PM »
Gavin  better be careful or he may end up like jake thompson ......
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 30, 2015, 03:13:23 PM »

Had a really interesting conversation recently regarding a player named Febian Brandy. Read about him and tell me what you think.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 03, 2016, 03:47:27 PM »

Had a really interesting conversation recently regarding a player named Febian Brandy. Read about him and tell me what you think.

According to Wikipedia, he's Kittitan and made his debut for SKN in 2015
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 04, 2016, 06:03:02 AM »
Gavin Hoyte lets his frustration boil over with impetuous free kick intervention
Turns out that this is a case of mistaken identity. It is Andy Yiadom who kicked away the ball, NOT Gavin Hoyte.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 04, 2016, 12:30:51 PM »

According to Wikipedia, he's Kittitan and made his debut for SKN in 2015

There is a narrative that has developed in which some regard players having dropped off the map, as evidence that the players in question are inferior ballers. This is not necessarily the case.

I mentioned Brandy because his career fortunes reflect the "drop off" of which Trini_2018 cautioned, but from what I understand, a loss of confidence was a factor in the player's descent. The considered opinion on this player is that he could have/should have changed location/gone abroad, and he would have revalued himself while having positive, revalidating professional experiences outside the UK.

Although Brandy isn't Trini, I thought him a good example. Ppl have looked at him and scratched their heads wondering how he didn't end up elsewhere.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 11, 2016, 05:52:41 AM »
WATCH: Gavin Hoyte scores his first career goal in Barnet’s 1-0 win over Bristol Rovers
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/jYfLyF_loBo" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/jYfLyF_loBo</a>

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Gavin Hoyte ruled out for at least six months with knee ligament damage
« Reply #39 on: February 06, 2016, 10:05:09 AM »
Barnet defender Gavin Hoyte has been ruled out for at least six months with knee ligament damage
By Tom Bodell (times-series.co.uk)

Barnet defender Gavin Hoyte will be out for at least six months after rupturing his anterior cruciate knee ligament but John Akinde, Sam Togwell and Michael Nelson are fit to face Newport County this afternoon.

Hoyte was substituted two minutes before half time at Stevenage in the Bees' last fixture a fortnight ago.

However, the full-back suffered knee ligament damage which has ended his first season at The Hive.

Head coach Martin Allen told Bees Player: "Gavin Hoyte has had a scan and seen two consultants this week and will probably be out for a minimum of six months with an anterior cruciate knee ligament rupture.

"It's a big blow for Gavin when he's got back in the team and shown the sort of form [I know he can].

"He's a good player and I think it's ok to say now he was signed to replace Andy Yiadom because I thought he was going off to another club at a higher level but that didn't materialise.

"Gav has been a bit unlucky and a bit unfortunate not to play a lot more games," continued Allen. "We've seen the real form of Gavin and it's a real blow for all of us.

"He's a tremendous professional and a really nice person off the field. We'll do everything we can now to make sure we get the best consultants, the best pre operation work and the best operation consultant to do that op and then the long recovery starts."

There is, however, better news regarding top-scorer Akinde, midfielder Togwell and veteran centre-back Nelson. All three will be fit for Saturday's visit to Newport County.

Bira Dembele (knee), Michael Gash (hamstring) and Graham Stack (groin) are all sidelined, though.

The loss of Hoyte will be offset by the arrival of former Leicester City defender James Pearson on a non-contract basis.

"I know some of hte people behind the scenes from my time there," said Allen. "James hasn't had a club so we've taken him on.

"He's full of enthusiasm. He's been training here without getting paid or any expenses. He just wants a chance. I'm all for giving peope a chance.

"We're going to help him, look after him and support him and we will see how he does between now and the end of the season."

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 06, 2016, 12:07:31 PM »
Gosh Boy. Please ask somebody to organize a bush-bath next time yuh touch down. Blessings brother. speedy recovery. (hope is only the 6 months).

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 18, 2016, 10:18:26 AM »
WATCH: Defender Gavin Hoyte talks about the progress he’s making since his anterior cruciate ligament injury which ended his season prematurely.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/uk6jmAm_1Rs" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/uk6jmAm_1Rs</a>

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Defender Gavin Hoyte signs for Eastleigh FC
« Reply #42 on: December 15, 2016, 03:55:41 PM »
eastleighfc.com

Eastleigh Football Club is delighted to announce the signing of Gavin Hoyte from Barnet FC on a free transfer.

Hoyte is a full international for Trinidad & Tobago and the defender joins The Spitfires on an 18-month contract.

The 26-year-old came through the ranks at Arsenal and made a handful of appearances for the first team. During his time with The Gunners he had loan spells at Watford, Brighton & Hove Albion, Lincoln City and AFC Wimbledon; before signing for Dagenham & Redbridge in 2012.

In 2014 he joined Gillingham, leaving them after one full season to team up with Martin Allen at Barnet.

London-born Hoyte represented England at U17, U18, U19 and U20 level. He is approaching 200 first team appearances across all four top divisions in England.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
The story of Gavin Hoyte and his one Premier League appearance for Arsenal
« Reply #43 on: September 19, 2017, 05:36:38 AM »
The story of Gavin Hoyte and his one Premier League appearance for Arsenal
By Will Unwin (planetfootball.com)

Gavin Hoyte only made one Premier League appearance for Arsenal, but nine years on and still playing, he thinks of that solitary game as one of the highlights of his career.

“I remember just going out there, seeing Robinho and thinking about what he’d done to other defenders, hoping he wouldn’t do that to me. But I was full of confidence and I was ready.”

As a young right-back set to make his league debut, there are probably opponents you would choose before Manchester City and their new super signing from Real Madrid at the Etihad Stadium.

But that’s exactly what Gavin Hoyte got in 2008 when he was drafted into Arsenal‘s backline the day after William Gallas had been stripped of the club captaincy for criticising some of his team-mates during a poor run for the team which saw them win only one of their four games heading to Manchester.

“When the chance came there were a few injuries and that was it, I was in,” Hoyte says. “I remember the training session before the game, one of the coaches said to Armand Traore, Jack Wilshere and me, ‘One of you is going to make your debut, who do you think it is?’

“Everyone thought it was either Jack or Traore, no one thought it was me, and then he said, ‘It’s going to be you, Gavin.’ I don’t think anyone thought too much of it, but then we were doing shape work and I was in there, and I just had to be ready.”

It was the culmination of almost a decade’s work for Hoyte, who had joined the club aged nine. Like most inside a club’s academy, Hoyte believed stepping up to the first team was a natural step as he moved through the ranks at the Emirates, particularly with his brother Justin having made 68 appearances for the Gunners before being sold to Middlesbrough that summer.

“When you’re there you always think you’re going to make it – I was pretty confident. I had my older brother there as well, so that helped a lot, seeing how he progressed.

“That was a big thing for me, seeing him play every week, watching him thinking, ‘I want to try and get to where he is.'”

Hoyte Jr. had captained Arsenal’s Under-18 side during his path towards the first team and had sat on the bench as an unused substitute for several games before making his debut in a 6-0 League Cup win over Sheffield United a couple of months before that Manchester City game.

He started in the next two rounds of the League Cup too, against Wigan and Burnley, and his Arsenal career only seemed to be heading in one direction.

“Just to play at the Emirates was massive, coming out to a big crowd,” he says of that game against Sheffield United. “There were a lot of young boys in the team so that helped me with confidence and eased it. I think I had three games in the cup, so it helped a lot.

“But there were a lot of players in front of me, so I didn’t think about playing (in the Premier League). It was always in the back of my mind, but I wasn’t thinking I was going to play immediately.”

Yet just 11 days after the second of those League Cup appearances, Hoyte was handed his Premier League debut. Some brotherly advice helped him prepare for the experience, and though he was withdrawn after an hour of a 3-0 defeat, he had no idea that would prove to be both the start and end of his top-flight career.

“Seeing my brother do it, that helped a lot. He didn’t say too much, as he didn’t want to make me too nervous. He just said to enjoy it and everyone would help me out.

“It was one of them things, I was still young so I didn’t take too much in. I took it a little bit for granted, but looking back it at it now, I shouldn’t have.”

Wenger and has staff didn’t give much feedback to Hoyte after the game, but he was awarded a new long-term contract soon after before being sent out on loan to Championship side Watford in the winter transfer window.

It certainly didn’t seem at that time as though his Gunners career was already over, but having made his fourth appearance for the club in the League Cup quarter-final defeat to Burnley at the start of December, he would never play for them again.

“They didn’t say anything (after the Man City defeat) as we were losing a few games at that point. It was when Gallas was stripped of the captaincy, so there was a lot of stuff going on off the pitch, so I think that overtook the game.

“Most of the coaches just told me ‘well done’ and to keep doing what I was doing, and that’s when I went on loan to Watford straight after.”

Life away from Arsenal
“I’d always lived at home with my mum and dad, so I got a chance to live alone. Living on your own, cooking the right things and just doing everything for yourself, it was a good life experience.

“At Arsenal you get everything: food; the gym is top quality; the training gear; even the pitch as well. The Championship was a lot different to how it is now the quality is a lot higher now than it was back then.

“Also, in the reserves I was playing every week, but when I went to Watford I played, then I was out of the team, so you get that experience of coming out of the team and how you deal with it.”

Hoyte would spent most of the following season on loan at League One Brighton before dropping down another division for further loan spells with Lincoln City and AFC Wimbledon over the next two years.

By then he realised there was little hope of him ever returning to the Arsenal first team, and he eventually left for Dagenham and Redbridge, three and a half years after making his solitary Premier League appearance for the Gunners.

“From when I came back on loan (from Watford), I didn’t train with the first team as much, so from then I realised I’d had my chance. Before that I was training with them nearly every day.

“When I went to Lincoln that was an eye-opener for me as I’d always played higher, I’d never really looked at the lower leagues, so I knew I needed to buck up my ideas here, otherwise I would end up with nothing. So there was where I realised I had to do my best.

“I think it was Dagenham and Barnet who wanted me so I spoke to my agent, he told me about John Still and how he works, so I thought it was for me. And the goalkeeper coach at Arsenal, Tony Roberts, he was at Dagenham before that and told me I’d enjoy it, so that helped make my decision.”

International career
Hoyte, who now plays in the National League with Eastleigh, enjoyed a largely successful career in the lower leagues with Dagenham, Gillingham and Barnet, and also has three three caps for Trinidad and Tobago to his name.

And just as his Premier League debut came against star-studded opposition, his international bow came against Lionel Messi’s Argentina as part of their preparations for the 2014 World Cup.

“My brother was playing for them at the time and the manager asked if I’d be interested in going, so I said yes. He gave me a call, I spoke to him, he said they had some good games coming up and that he was going to pick me for the friendlies against Argentina and Iran, so I didn’t need much enticing after that.

“I came on for 20 minutes, and Maxi Rodriguez and Marcos Rojo were on my side. Messi was on the pitch at the time too, and even though it was only 20 minutes, to watch people like that was incredible. It was a great experience.”

Still, nine years on, even with his international experience, that hour against Manchester City still stands out for Hoyte. He may never have played again in the Premier League, but it was the result of years of work and sacrifice, and an achievement few others manage.

“It’s one of the best memories, I don’t think many people can say they’ve done that, even if it is for one game. You can never take that away.

“Starting from aged nine, when everyone’s aim is to play in the Premier League or just play in the first team, I did that, so it’s definitely up there.”

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 10, 2018, 11:44:25 AM »

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 10, 2018, 07:47:30 PM »
eastleighfc.com

Eastleigh Football Club is delighted to announce the signing of Gavin Hoyte from Barnet FC on a free transfer.

Hoyte is a full international for Trinidad & Tobago and the defender joins The Spitfires on an 18-month contract.

The 26-year-old came through the ranks at Arsenal and made a handful of appearances for the first team. During his time with The Gunners he had loan spells at Watford, Brighton & Hove Albion, Lincoln City and AFC Wimbledon; before signing for Dagenham & Redbridge in 2012.

In 2014 he joined Gillingham, leaving them after one full season to team up with Martin Allen at Barnet.

London-born Hoyte represented England at U17, U18, U19 and U20 level. He is approaching 200 first team appearances across all four top divisions in England.
After such promise he's been a journeyman in England. I never seen him in the games he played for us but you think he should be on the radar for selection? After all most of our players are in USL.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 10, 2018, 09:40:31 PM »
His challenge, should he accept it, is to break into the USL and convince?

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #47 on: May 11, 2018, 08:06:24 AM »
I'm all in favor of tapping every foreign-born resource we can possibly use. I'm not opposed to a whole team of UB40s, to be honest. But a player who cyah make it on the 14th placed team in non-league football is probably worse than what we already have.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Stones say hello to Hoyte
« Reply #48 on: June 14, 2019, 06:55:26 AM »
Stones say hello to Hoyte
maidstoneunited.co.uk

Experienced defender Gavin Hoyte is the latest addition to John Still’s new-look Maidstone side.

In a professional career spanning more than a decade, he started at Arsenal from the age of nine and went on to make several senior appearances for his boyhood club.

While signed for the Gunners, he had loan spells with Watford, Brighton & Hove Albion, Lincoln City and AFC Wimbledon.

A permanent move to Dagenham & Redbridge followed in 2012 and in two spells with the east London side – including last season – he made more than 75 appearances.

In between his Victoria Road days, the 29-year-old played for Gillingham, Barnet and Eastleigh.

Speaking after signing his one-year deal, Gavin said:

"I am delighted to get the deal done. I’ve played here a few times and know how great the fanbase is.

I’ve worked under John Still before at Dagenham, so I know what he wants and expects.

He knows how to get the best of out players and he knows how to win leagues, so I am sure he will help me and the team achieve what we want to.

This is going to be a tough league but if we get our team together and work hard, we can beat anyone."

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Gavin Hoyte Thread
« Reply #49 on: November 30, 2019, 12:10:03 PM »
FA Cup second round: Gavin Hoyte and Maidstone United looking to join Premier League clubs in third round
By Neil Johnston (BBC Sport)

"They won a corner and I suddenly found myself standing next to him. It was the only time I got anywhere near him."

Former Arsenal defender Gavin Hoyte is talking about his brief encounter with Lionel Messi in front of 40,000 Argentina fans in Buenos Aires in 2014.

Five years on from his substitute appearance in Trinidad & Tobago's 3-0 friendly defeat in South America, Hoyte is set to turn out in the FA Cup second round for non-league Maidstone United at Blackpool on Sunday.

Hoyte was 18 when he made his senior Gunners debut alongside Aaron Ramsey in a League Cup tie in 2008.

While Ramsey has since moved to Juventus, Hoyte combines playing in the sixth tier of English football with working as a learning support assistant in special needs schools in Essex - and says he "could not be happier".

"I get a sense of achievement going into schools and doing that," said Hoyte, who has been in non-league since leaving Barnet, then in League Two, in December 2016.

This is his first season in National League South after being released by Dagenham & Redbridge in the summer and Hoyte, who joined Arsenal as a nine-year-old before leaving in 2012 after four senior appearances, says he is still adjusting.

"At Arsenal you play on a carpet and you have to shout to the other person in the changing room because it is so big," he added.

"At this level some opposition grounds are terrible. Some don't even have hot water. It's very windy, there might be 500 watching, it's really hard to get up for.

"But it's the real world and I wouldn't have it any other way.

"Obviously I do look back and think 'what if I had played more games at Arsenal?' but you've got to be positive. I've got six or seven assists this season and I couldn't be happier."

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 30, 2019, 05:38:52 PM »
another player lawrence totally ignored, what a pity.

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 01, 2019, 03:58:50 AM »
If he's playing for Maidstone United, unfortunately I don't think he's got the quality to worry the national team anymorem

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 01, 2019, 04:07:27 AM »
If he's playing for Maidstone United, unfortunately I don't think he's got the quality to worry the national team anymorem
have you noticed that most our defenders are playing in bush leagues all over asia? at least Hoyte will never make the elementary mistakes these present jokers are prone to making, expensive mistakes I might add.

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 01, 2019, 04:31:20 AM »
I've watched Vanorama National South Games; he is not developing the skills in that league to help us in international football. I happen to like the more authentic nature of footy at that level, but seriously he's not learning how to deal with players who can move off the ball, players with flair, players with a technical ability of teams like Jamaica, Haiti, or Martinique.

Vanorama South is more like Saint Vincent, Guyana and Saint Kitts, although given our shocking record again them too maybe you're not far wrong...

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #54 on: December 01, 2019, 08:44:52 AM »
I want every available foreign player on our team, but the man is a semipro at this point. ‘Foreign’ cyah be the only criterion.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #55 on: December 15, 2019, 05:48:58 PM »
ITs time to come home Gavin and play for the gold cup and wc

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 31, 2019, 12:16:17 PM »
Maidstone United defender Gavin Hoyte buzzing after scoring just the third goal of his long career
By Craig Tucker (kentonline.co.uk)

No wonder Gavin Hoyte looked so chuffed to score against Dulwich Hamlet on Saturday.

When the former Arsenal man finished Zihni Temelci's cross to put Maidstone 3-1 up, it was just the third goal of his 12-year professional career.

No one was more deserving than the popular defender who is approaching double figures for assists this season getting forward from right-back.

His only other goals came in Barnet's 1-0 win over Bristol Rovers in January 2016 and for Eastleigh in a 2-1 victory at Torquay in January 2018.

"I'm delighted to score," said Hoyte.

"I don't get many chances but when I do it's a good moment.

"I've scored two goals in my career, that's the third, so I'm buzzing with that.

"At the start of the season I try and set myself a target for assists and goals.

"The goals one never comes but I wanted one this year and I've got that, so hopefully I can get some more.

"With the assists, they tell me to cross it and someone's got to be there.

"That's what I try and do and it's normally Dan Wishart on the end of it so a lot of credit goes to him."

Hoyte, who made his Premier League debut for Arsenal at Manchester City in 2008, has excelled at Maidstone.

He arrived at the Gallagher on the back of a frustrating season with Dagenham, having barely featured under Peter Taylor.

But reunited with John Still, the man who first took him to the Daggers, the 29-year-old has been ever-present.

He loves playing for Still and Hakan Hayrettin and that shows in his performances.

Hoyte said: "I played maybe five or six games last year so it's good to get a run and get that confidence back.

"I'm enjoying my football as well, so that's the main thing, enjoying it, playing every week and trying to help the team as much as I can.

"I know how John likes to play and it's good because I know my job, I've got to try and cross the ball and stop crosses at the other end.

"He nails it on what he wants you to do and I think I'm trying to implement that into my game and it's helping me massively.

"John and Hak get the best out of me and I need to carry that on."

Even after a career that's taken in the likes of Watford and Brighton, as well as Arsenal, Hoyte can still improve.

"Hak's been on to me since the start of the season to be a bit louder," said Hoyte.

"I definitely think you can bring that into your game and he's helping me to do that.

"I'm older now, I've got a lot of experience and I think he wants me to relay that on the pitch and help other players."

Maidstone hope to kick on in the second half of the season.

They're just outside the National South play-offs at the turn of the year but Still's sides generally get stronger after Christmas.

With that in mind, plus the club's excellent support, Hoyte is confident of a promotion challenge.

He said: "The Dulwich win was big for us and now we've got to push on.

"It's one game at a time, we can't think too far ahead, but we've got the players to do it and the fans are always behind us.

"They're a great set of fans.

"The noise, it does push us along, and it's great.

"After I scored I heard them singing my name and that's pretty special.

"We're in Conference South, you would never have thought you would get this amount of support and noise. Credit to them."

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 31, 2019, 01:20:44 PM »
WATCH: Gavin Hoyte scores the third goal of his career in Maidstone United's 3-1 win over Dulwich Hamlet

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/TkPpc30z6ks?start=386" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/TkPpc30z6ks?start=386</a>
« Last Edit: December 31, 2019, 01:22:47 PM by Tallman »

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 03, 2020, 05:55:27 PM »
WATCH: Gavin Hoyte marks his second consecutive game with a goal in Maidstone United's 2-2 draw with Tonbridge Angels

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/oXYBxCfUTb0?start=71" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/oXYBxCfUTb0?start=71</a>

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 03, 2020, 06:33:00 PM »
When it rains it pours
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

1]; } ?>