March 28, 2024, 04:21:23 PM

Author Topic: Player rating vs Argentina.  (Read 2018 times)

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
Player rating vs Argentina.
« on: June 04, 2014, 06:39:16 PM »
Jan-Michael Williams - 4 - We need a consistent keeper, Jan needs competition. He laughing with he big teeth. If we show good fight team will want to play us and not use us as target pratice.

Justin Hoyte - 6 - Fight and I can't believe Millwall using Edwards in front of him. De man don't play for his club and still look the most fittest on the team.

Carlyle Mitchell - 5 - Good fight, but made a lot of mistakes.

Sheldon Bateau - 5 - Need to change his boots.

Yohance Marshall - 7 - Smooth and did his job.

Khaleem Hyland - 5 - Star struck, did nothing really good.

Ataullah Guerra - 6 - Bow played like a boss, ah like him, he give de boss Messi respect but still play his game and got a nice shot on goal. Nice box to box player.

Andre Boucaud - 5 - Not the Boucaud I know, best fighter in midfield but needs to stop playing around with the ball and just play it simple.

Lester Peltier - 6 - This man I was expecting to light them up, but nothing really good, just some decent runs with nothing on de end of it. Piss poor corners too.

Joevin Jones - 4 - Outside de caribbean he head gone.

Kenwyne Jones - 5 - Look better than he does for his club, tried, but got bun in de end, keep yuh head up captain.

Stephen Hart - 7 - Not afraid to make changes even if that means taking off the captain. The team playing smarting football. Hey, its Argentina.

Cant rate the subs, only Gavin looked good, ah like what I saw, Molino disappoint and de rest, boy..

We players not making themselves available for de pass, they need to fill the gaps.

« Last Edit: June 04, 2014, 06:51:12 PM by Sam »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Player rating vs Argentina.
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2014, 06:45:12 PM »

Lester Peltier - 5 - This man I was expecting to light them up, but nothing really good, just some decent runs with nothing on de end of it.

We players not making themselves available for de pass, they need to fill the gaps.

Yuh holding him responsible for the "nothing on de end of it"? Dat harsh! Doh forget yuh last sentence.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2014, 06:50:09 PM »
Yuh can't beat a man and then run into 3 defenders, you need to hold yuh head up and make de right pass. Not him to blame 100% but he playing like Theo Wallcott, running and running. You is a winger and can't get one cross in?

WE players could play but they need to play smart, thinks for a minute, you can't run into traffic.

De man is one of de best players in his league, so yes, I expect more.

But I understand they playing Argentina, so I still give them some respect.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2014, 06:54:17 PM by Sam »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Dynamite Warrior

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2014, 06:55:41 PM »
The thing is there was nobody for him to pass to, Jones was isolated and nobody else was moving forward enough.

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2014, 07:01:09 PM »
Peltier ain't had nobody to pass to. Three defenders could surround him because they eh have nothing else to do.

Offline Errol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2014, 07:13:46 PM »
Hate the uniform and why didn't the players exchange shirts?

Good going Sam

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2014, 07:20:04 PM »
Player rating from eurosport

MAN OF THE MATCH

Lionel Messi, Argentina – Who else? There is not much that can be said about Messi that hasn’t already been said. He may not have got his goal today, and most certainly spurned a few opportunities, but he was at the heart of everything that La Albiceleste did, and should probably get an assist for Mascherano’s goal.

PLAYER RATINGS

Argentina: Romero 6, Campagnaro 6, Fernandez 6, Demichelis 6, Rojo 6, Gago 7, Mascherano 7, Di Maria 7, Lavezzi 6, Palacio 7, Messi 8. Subs: Basanta 5, Biglia 6, Perez 5, Alvarez 5, Fernandez 6, Rodriguez 7.

Trinidad & Tobago: Williams 6, Hoyte 6, Radanfah 5, Bateau 5, Mitchell 5, Boucaud 6, Guerra 5, Peltier 5, George 6, Jones 5, Winchester 5. Subs: Hoyte 5, Plaza 5, Molino 5.

my comments :dunno how Abu Bakr get in there when he ain't even play - unused sub
« Last Edit: June 04, 2014, 07:26:31 PM by royal »

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2014, 07:25:21 PM »
JM Williams - 4 - A game to  forget

Justin Hoyte - 5 - Tough work on the flank, needed to get forward more for me
Carlyle Mitchell - 4 - Funny how not playing all season can affect a performance...
Yohance Marshall - 8 - Excellent work, how did he force a corner from 4 yards with an empty net and Messi on the other end? He's a wizard Harry!
Sheldon Bateau - 7 - Played okay, got forward well
Khaleem Hyland - 6 - Mistakes in passing, but hassled well
Andre Boucaud - 6 - Was an old-school bruiser, disrupted play okay
Lester Peltier - 7 - Our major attacking threat
Joevin Jones - 4 - Blink and you'll miss him - only involvement I remember was a good pass to release Bateau
Ataullah Guerra - 5 - Didn't get involved as much as I would like
Kenwyne Jones - 5 - As above

Stephen Hart - 7 - Good subs, good choice in CM pairing

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2014, 07:26:22 PM »
Player rating from eurosport

MAN OF THE MATCH

Lionel Messi, Argentina – Who else? There is not much that can be said about Messi that hasn’t already been said. He may not have got his goal today, and most certainly spurned a few opportunities, but he was at the heart of everything that La Albiceleste did, and should probably get an assist for Mascherano’s goal.

PLAYER RATINGS

Argentina: Romero 6, Campagnaro 6, Fernandez 6, Demichelis 6, Rojo 6, Gago 7, Mascherano 7, Di Maria 7, Lavezzi 6, Palacio 7, Messi 8. Subs: Basanta 5, Biglia 6, Perez 5, Alvarez 5, Fernandez 6, Rodriguez 7.

Trinidad & Tobago: Williams 6, Hoyte 6, Radanfah 5, Bateau 5, Mitchell 5, Boucaud 6, Guerra 5, Peltier 5, George 6, Jones 5, Winchester 5. Subs: Hoyte 5, Plaza 5, Molino 5.

dunno how Abu Bakr get in there when he ain't even play - unused sub

Look at these jokers, pathetic. Messi 8? This is a phoned in piece of trash. George 6? Willaims 6?

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2014, 07:35:58 PM »

Good going Sam

It certainly wasn't for the lack of trying. (If ANYBODY should get Messi juzzy is Guerra).

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2014, 02:35:51 AM »
Almost every pass our players made,turned out to be the wrong option...passing to the wrong man.

Offline nnyman18

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2014, 07:30:27 AM »

Good going Sam

Messi and them say they do wear Joma
I LOVE THIS GAME BETTER THAN I LOVE THIS GAME

Offline Errol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2014, 08:01:19 AM »
Yohance Marshall played well, but showed some weakness in central defence even though for that one save. He might be better of just playing left back?

Abu should have played.

Gavin looked really good.

Good find.

Sorry we into into this game underprepared or else we would have done better.

Our central defenders were poor. Mitchell made a good handfull of mistakes and miss judge.

That guy Joevin Jones is weak, was he even on the field?

Jan could have saved 2 goals. Poor decisions by him throughout the game.

« Last Edit: June 05, 2014, 08:07:14 AM by Errol »

1]; } ?>