April 27, 2024, 03:13:38 PM

Author Topic: My interview with Hart and some others.  (Read 1861 times)

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
My interview with Hart and some others.
« on: June 11, 2014, 09:47:33 AM »
Sam: So Jan how yuh play so badly vs Argentina.
Jan Williams: De coaching staff came late and I was confuse what to do. De TTFA give Michael Maurice ticket to a fella from de tassa group. Besides, I is de best we have right now, so who they dropping me for?, my pick is secured and sure.

Sam: Kenwyne, how yuh didn't get no shots on goal boy.
Kenwyne: Ah pelt ah jock de morning before de game and it f00ck meh up. Look, I dont have to answer to you anyway, allyuh fellas on that site feel I is Super Blue man because I from Point. Is championship ball I playing next season bro, CHAMPIONSHIP.. (but ent that league under de EPL?).... is so?, wait nah, I thought was Champion league yes, my bad Sammy.

Sam: So Hyland, yuh make some silly mistakes they boy, you give away de ball many times like was Argentina yuh was playing for.
Hyland: I just had a new born baby and my coach at Genk release me, you feel I want to get injured and then remain jobless, I have mouth to feed now. You feel T&T could beat Argentina, is an assist I was looking for too, it would have been honoured to have an assist for a Messi or Di Maria goal. Because Xavier getting ole and I figure I might be unemployed soon, so it might be a right time to get a trial with Barcelona through Messi recommendations.

Sam: Joevin, wapon boy, you went from being a start boy in de T&T League to starlight for de national team, wapon they.
Joevin: I does get stage fright and was hungry ah hungry, this is why I does play small goal competition in Carenage, them men does feed we well, with de T&T team we only eating hotel food, man eh lucky with that, yuh eh see how fat I is. If I take one shot on goal my energy level gone down.

Sam: Hartie, how them fellas cah raise they level boy.
Hart: Boy, is one game every 7 months, how they expect we to improve? Yuh ever try to make a goat run with a crepsole? We went into a game vs the best team in the world without even playing a warm up. As for de players boy Sam, them men head hard like f00cking banga, they should be parrots or better yet, carrots, let de donkey eat them. They want to dress good, eat good, live on they phone, listen to a bunch of jackass music and when they get on that flight they head gone in cloud nine, when they playing on de field the players dont want to go the extra mile, they lazy, In fact, de TTFA talking with Apple and negotiating a deal, I hear Apple want to build a app for de T&T team name I-Lazy. Boy Sam, I feel a dog might carry out orders better than some of them men boy. If you see how they acting when is time to board de flight to go Argentina, yuh could swear is Carnival, man get pick and they feel they should automatically play, they lazy, lazy in training and want pick. Then again, we have training players, men looking good in training and then shitting dong they self on de field.

Sam: So whats de plan for now.
Hart: Well Sam, I cah move until de Association tell me to, now Anil Roberts might get fired and we doom because he finally warming up to de TTFA in SOME ways, ah done doh get pay on time, imagine for now. As for de team, well, I want to do things, but again, de TTFA could only see as far as they toe nail, ah cah blame them though, they broke, but what I doh like is, they not being consistent, instead of putting all into one game, divide it into 5 and get five games instead of one. I have such big plans and I cannot do anything without money and it will eventually make me look bad too. I wanted a game before we play Argentina but de TTFA say they broke, so how can anyone expect us to perform?

Furthermore,  Ministry of Sport has received a total of $415 million in funding from the government for the fiscal year. Of that sum, $28.3 million has been allocated for the development of the island's sporting facilities which seek to facilitate community participation and we still playing in Water Melon patch. Imagine the life sport programme cant answer for a missing $34 million dollars and no one paying for it or questioning it.

Imagine, Super League teams who belong to the same constitute as Mr Creed and de ministry of sport getting more money in benefit fund than a professional team. Same with the national basket ball league that Roberts friend Jack Warner invented.

And the NATIONAL TEAMS of T&T that representing OUR COUNTRY getting not even a quarter of that and if we get any help de TTFA might have to buy a month worth in weed and pick up his weekly Villa Capri bill for Anil as payment. Is really grease balls going on here for pennies in return.

Sam: Will you invite some more foreign players soon like DeLeon, Carr and others.
Hart: Boss, I ring my ears, we have nothing to offer any of them, when foreign based come home to train, they does laugh at the set up, no bibs, no cones, de balls soft, de net have big big holes, de players cant get they money, is all kind of drama here. De shirt exchange between teams go stop soon too. And is only government juice they getting to drink. For example, you put this same team to represent lets say de US and see the difference, they will perform better because things are run better and they feel appreciated and respected.

Sam: Sheldon, yuh father was a top yes-man keeper, why yuh doh have him help our keepers out?
Sheldon: I prefer just have him help out behind de scenes, this way, he doh get no bad name, my father always taught me to be diplomatic and I plan on being so, half of them thing I saying in interviews is just smoke screen, just buying time until Tim Kee win election to be T&T next Prime Minister then I go apply for Sport Minister and doh worry, I will big up SWO and get nuff Press Passes for you guys, Shaun Fuentes cah stop me then. I will make sure football get money, I will build stadiums, I will make sure every athlete get big money and proper facilities, I will fix the pro league, I will fix the super league,.... {{{snoring}}} {{{snoring}}}.... Sam, wake up, wake up man, how you sleep away? Nah boy, I had a long day.

Sheldon: You have anymore questions Sam?
Sam: Nah boy, my ears ringing now, is only busy tone ah hearing. (((ring))) (((ring)))... hello, hello Sam, leh me talk to Sheldon please,.. (who is this)... Tim Kee, (ok, hold on). Hello Sheldon, (hello) this is not Tim Kee, I didn't want to say who I was, because I have been ban from de SWO for de same thing, spying on members because I couldn't take de ole talk and de double identities of posters, anyways, I calling to ask if Anton could get back his work and if you could ask Tim Kee when will the new TTFA website be coming and if it will have a forum, I want to apply for a moderation job, I have good experience. (Anything to do with public relation have to go through Fuentes, call him).

« Last Edit: June 11, 2014, 10:06:32 AM by Sam »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: My interview with Hart and some others.
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2014, 10:12:14 AM »
"In fact, de TTFA talking with Apple and negotiating a deal, I hear Apple want to build a app for de T&T team name I-Lazy" :rotfl:
Sam you ain easy nah but I liked how you addressed some of the issues in your interviews
« Last Edit: June 11, 2014, 10:16:59 AM by soccerman »

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2014, 10:53:27 AM »
 :whip: :whip: Men gehhin lash in "absentia" ... although present. The Canadians must be on an offensive.   :devil:

Offline Errol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2014, 04:10:35 PM »
Oh my...  :rotfl:  :rotfl:  :rotfl:  :rotfl:

A almost true but surely funny interview.

Hart really have his hands full. Probably sorry he took the job.

Sam boy, you really good.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2014, 06:52:08 PM »

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2014, 05:19:23 AM »
O' gawd !!!!...

:rotfl:  :rotfl:  :rotfl:  :rotfl:

I afraid to reply to Sam post, I does get blame.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Anbrat

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2014, 05:59:25 AM »
Gold!!!    :D

Offline Star Child

• Hero Warrior
  • Pure Pipe
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2014, 08:34:29 AM »
A serious joke.

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Turetrini ears rining now.

:devil:

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2014, 01:29:37 PM »
Another classic interview from Sam.  ;D
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Debbie

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2014, 08:51:54 AM »
What the jail is this.

I have not been here for a while now, just decided to check the site after the game vs. Argentina and saw this, glad I did.

I get the feeling there are some truth in this.

I dont know who is the guys Truetrini or Sheldon are but I know the rest a little.

And that photo is killing me.

:rotfl:

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2014, 04:01:08 PM »
Allyuh feel is joke nah.

The bottom line the coach will always get blame and be at fault, this is T&T mentality. Look at the Under 17. Not one team in training and qualifying is in July. Then they go say the coaches eh know what they doing.

I really starting to believe Jack Warner should come back?  :devil:

Sam: Hey Jack, T&T football needs you, you want to come back, Tim Kee and them really eh know what they doing. He have an American fella who only studying to develop coaches.
Jack: Sam, I told you so, the last time we did a interview I told you so, T&T football cannot go forward without Jack, look, let them talk, this is donkey logic.

I put T&T on the map and they putting T&T in the gutter.  Tim Kee in power for over two years now and not even a single cent rolling outside of Government money. Not even Guardian Life a company he is a director in, giving a cent. By the way, is de American fella Lincoln son? because Lincoln when he was here was more concern about developing coaches in prison, I had to eliminate his and send him back to de States.

« Last Edit: June 16, 2014, 04:03:33 PM by Sam »

1]; } ?>