April 23, 2024, 12:45:46 PM

Author Topic: How much people the TTFA owes?  (Read 3151 times)

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
How much people the TTFA owes?
« on: July 21, 2014, 10:22:48 AM »
How much people the TTFA owes?

W Connection, North East Stars, Malabar FC and Central FC for the 2013 FA Trophy prize money.

Russell Latapy.

The 13 WC 2006 Warriors.

Anton Corneal.

Jamaal Shabazz.

The team buss driver.

Do they owe the players any money?

How come Central FC gets no government help and they are only 2 years old and is already building a solid foundation. What does that tell you about the TTFA?

Who paying for de flights back and forth from T&T to compete in the Super League?

Anybody know the rest?

Why did they run/sponsor the FA Trophy if they can't afford to pay the prize money?

What will happen to the Super League now that the TTFA controls it? Do they play for money? who handling the updates and fixtures? Why are they trying to bite off more than they could chew?

They advertising for a technical director, who paying him?

Is Sheldon Phillips, Raymond Tim Kee and Shaun Fuentes getting paid and who paying them?

Is Randy Waldrum really working for free?

Who pays Stephen Hart, Derek King, Marlon Charles, Hutson Charles etc etc? Does de TTFA own they too?

How difficult would it be to go after Jack Warner for the $200 million he stole? I am sure the 13 players will join the fight if the TTFA grow some balls.

Can they be honest with the public for once?

If Tim Kee wants to really help, he need to take de politics out of football, once he stay PNM he can't expect help from UNC. Right or wrong, politics and anything does not work together. He should retire and give Shaka Hislop or somebody sensible to run the federation. By him being there is only holding everything back, unless PNM will de next election.

« Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 10:26:42 AM by Flex »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: How much people the TTFA owes?
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2014, 10:25:33 AM »
Lord Father, Krishna, Allah, Budha, Confucius, Zoroastra, Xango, Yemanja put allyuh hands. Please!

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2014, 11:28:03 AM »
Good thread Sam.
As we all feel the collective pain of everything going down the drain then we must come to the realization that the culture of Jackula must be put to an end. We either all hand in the towel or put pen to paper.
There is no other way. Horner your opinion please? Horner ... yuh dey?
Beenhakker washing his hands saying enough is enough.
BraveHart about to do the same and run back to a stable life in Canada.
Touches practically signed off.
Patriot overs the posting.
Brown Sugar retired in frustration.
Weary fed up and losing interest by the second. How much more damage do we want to see inflicted.
Little Cornmeal fyah de wok to plant vegetables
Latas saying "fork dat, ah want meh bloodcleet morney".
Even President give up trying to do a baby Jackulito run for the TTFA position when he smell all de lawsuits.
Small Magician gorn silent.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 11:30:06 AM by dreamer »
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2014, 11:48:49 AM »
Good thread... ah wish ah had ah chance to see it before Flex edit it...

How come Central FC gets no government help and they are only 2 years old and is already building a solid foundation. What does that tell you about the TTFA?

------

If Tim Kee wants to really help, he need to take de politics out of football, once he stay PNM he can't expect help from UNC. Right or wrong, politics and anything does not work together.

Who is the major sponsor of Central FC?  If yuh struggling with that then this might help.

Keep politics out of football yuh say?  How so, when SIS is a major PP financier, and now that they reaping the benefits of investing in the PP government with millions of dollars in government contracts rolling in left and right:

A top financier of the People's Partnership administration has been awarded a $232.5 million contract by the National Insurance Property Development Company Ltd (Nipdec).

It is not the first contract the Krishna Lalla-owned company, Super Industrial Services (SIS), has received from the People's Partnership Government.

But it is the most lucrative to date.

On November 27 last year, Nipdec's company secretary wrote to SIS manager Einool Hosein, informing the company that Nipdec had agreed to award the $232,501,329.22 contract to SIS and its Barbados-based precasting partner, Preconco, for the design-build-construction of the Motor Vehicle Authority (MVA) in Frederick Settlement, Caroni.

SIS, the contractor linked to the completion of construction of the homes of Prime Minister Kamla Persad-Bissessar and former minority leader of the Tobago House of Assembly (THA) Ashworth Jack, was the contractor behind the $45 million Siparia Market and the $70 million Couva/Preysal Interchange. SIS is to also benefit from Programme for Upgrading Roads Efficiency (PURE) contracts awarded by Nipdec on behalf of the Ministry of Works.

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/news/_232m_CONTRACT_FOR_SIS-188511621.html

What is Krishna Lalla's association with/interest in Central FC?  Everybody bawling "transparency"... but anybody asking any questions about the ownership of Central FC?  Or did Brent Sancho really "found" the club on the salary he was making at NE Stars?

Hard questions being asked of the TTFA... Lasana happy to write about how Tim Kee is a PNM supporter... yet no question as to the PP connection to Central thru SIS/Lalla?  $232 million public dollars get handed over to SIS for supporting the PP... but everybody distracted by Jack Warner and brown paper bags, and who the TTFA owe money.

This is why I can't take allyuh Trinidadians serious.  All kinda thievery and corruption happening right in front allyuh eyes, but kill allyuh dead allyuh can't make the connection.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2014, 12:00:28 PM »
That $232 million dollar NIPDEC contract was reported by the Express in January, 2013.  Here's another report from the Guardian from May, 2014.  The tally now stands at over half a billion dollars in state contracts to SIS.  How Central able to "build a stable foundation" yuh ask?  Connect the dots and see where it leads yuh...

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2014, 12:59:13 PM »
That $232 million dollar NIPDEC contract was reported by the Express in January, 2013.  Here's another report from the Guardian from May, 2014.  The tally now stands at over half a billion dollars in state contracts to SIS.  How Central able to "build a stable foundation" yuh ask?  Connect the dots and see where it leads yuh...

Wow, you really have your finger on the pulse, Bakes. You and Jack Warner, both, have only just realised now that SIS have been Central F.C.'s main sponsor for two years?

So, just so I understand your point clearly, when a sports club actually gets off their backside to gain sponsorship, you have to interrogate the potential sponsor about how he earns his money or what is his political beliefs? And you call Trinidadians not serious?
Have you ever seen anyone from Central F.C. on a political platform? No you haven't.

However SIS make their money is not our concern as long as it's legal. But unlike some of T&T's biggest employers, at least SIS are ploughing some of the money back into sports and the community. We gave them a proposal to help build their brand in the community and their association with Central has achieved that aim. Now, I assume that this sponsorship was taken up as a foil against adverse publicity such as you have quoted, most of which is fueled by the Sunshine Newspaper. It which case, it's a smart move.

As to your concerns about Brent Sancho, as you claim to be such a close friend of the family, you would obviously know this is not true. Therefore, one can only suppose that you have some other reason for creating fallacies. For instance, why have you not asked these questions over the last 24 months? Why now?

Maybe we shouldn't be taking allyuh Tranks seriously? (That's Trini Yanks = Tranks) Maybe you should come home and put your money where your mouth is and invest your big lawyer salary in Point Fortin Civic?

Offline Jack Horner

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2014, 02:06:34 PM »
Mr Bakes, you have a bright future Pal. You are one of the intelligent men on this site.

Good observation and good call out on Central.

They have been collecting dirty money on the down low but now the light is starting to shine.

lasagna Liebud is a so call big writer, he should do a report on SIS and how they collect millions.

Why should Central get government assistant? Good job Anil, not a red cent for them just like the 06 Money Warriors.

As for the TTFA, as I told you guys, Sheldon is like his father, made a big splash and then disappeared.

Lincoln stayed in T&T for 7 years collecting tax payers money for doing nothing, he claimed that he wasn't allowed yet he stayed there and collect tax payers money, who is really the thief here?

He was like any other politician in T&T, just collecting.

This is why Jack Warner was successful, he was the hardest worker in everything he did.

When we get a new government all these crooks will be exposed.

Notice, Mr Supporter quick to outline all the dirt but very silent how crocked SIS is and how much they steal from T&T everyday. And Mr Supporter saying once they make it legally,   :rotfl:

He knows, but don't want to know cause he is benefitting. Its all well and gone when they steal.

Central FC wants to pay the local guys small money and invest heavily on foreigners.

Their time will come soon.

As for Tim Kee, I know him very well, he is pig headed, cool guy, but he knows everything, if you know what I mean.

You cannot fight with the people you need and the fans of T&T football.

« Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 02:16:41 PM by Jack Horner »
Jack Warner will rise again and the world will beg him him to return and he will say "NO".............

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2014, 05:16:35 PM »
Wow, you really have your finger on the pulse, Bakes. You and Jack Warner, both, have only just realised now that SIS have been Central F.C.'s main sponsor for two years?

So, just so I understand your point clearly, when a sports club actually gets off their backside to gain sponsorship, you have to interrogate the potential sponsor about how he earns his money or what is his political beliefs? And you call Trinidadians not serious?
Have you ever seen anyone from Central F.C. on a political platform? No you haven't.

However SIS make their money is not our concern as long as it's legal. But unlike some of T&T's biggest employers, at least SIS are ploughing some of the money back into sports and the community. We gave them a proposal to help build their brand in the community and their association with Central has achieved that aim. Now, I assume that this sponsorship was taken up as a foil against adverse publicity such as you have quoted, most of which is fueled by the Sunshine Newspaper. It which case, it's a smart move.

As to your concerns about Brent Sancho, as you claim to be such a close friend of the family, you would obviously know this is not true. Therefore, one can only suppose that you have some other reason for creating fallacies. For instance, why have you not asked these questions over the last 24 months? Why now?

Maybe we shouldn't be taking allyuh Tranks seriously? (That's Trini Yanks = Tranks) Maybe you should come home and put your money where your mouth is and invest your big lawyer salary in Point Fortin Civic?

I was wondering how long before the lapdog show up with a response.

1. Yes, it's only now that I realize that SIS was Central FC's biggest sponsor... because frankly, I stop paying attention to allyuh long time.  Just as at NE Stars, I was one of Central's biggest supporters on this site... going out of my way to comment when a new post was made.  Go back and check the threads and you'll see what I'm talking about.  Once I begin to read the scenes between the lines, particularly some of the self-serving bullshit you post on this site, particularly with regards to W Connection and the rest of football... I quickly realize you and Central on shit and start tuning allyuh out. 

2. You don't have to "interrogate" anybody... I'm sure if Jack was pouring money into Joe Public your hypocritical self would be the first man criticizing them for stealing money from the TTFA to support the club.  In fact I am quite sure that if I search hard enough (assuming I cared enough) I could find examples of you being critical of Joe Public for their association with Jack Warner.    Mention me ("and Jack Warner") all yuh want, you can't taint my name with that association.  My comments throughout the history of this site with regards to Jack speak for themselves where that is concerned.  Bottom line is that when you lie down with dogs you wake up with fleas, so don't bitch when legitimate questions are raised about the source of funds pouring into Central FC, not when that source is potentially tainted.  I thought you's ah man who love to champion "transparency"... isn't that why Sancho and them still want to go after the TTFA?  Or allyuh only know to bawl "transparency" when it suits allyuh?  Like I said, you on shit.

3. How SIS make their money is not your concern, as long as it's "legal"... but how would you know if it's "legal" if you don't ask questions?  And NOW that I am asking questions yuh trying to "kill de messenger" by focusing on my "agenda."  Doh worry about agendas... answer the questions.  If you don't have answers then shut yuh f**king piehole and let somebody with more authority at Central respond.

4. I never claimed to be a "close friend" of Sancho's family... so who's creating "fallacies"?  And why does it matter why I'm asking questions now?  The fact is that for close to a year questions have been percolating about Lalla, to the point that he even sued a Guardian reporter for libel and saw the case dismissed.  I was waiting to see what YOU, yuh f**king hypocrite would say, or what some of the other TTFA detractors would say.  Nothing but radio silence.  Now that questions are being asked yuh want to run like a f**king muppet and cast aspersions on my motives?  GTFOH.

5.  I'm sorry... am I supposed to be offended by the "Trank" comment?  Yuh taking a page out of Jack Warner and the PP playbook.  But my back broad and could take whatever potshot yuh feel yuh could lob my way.  Don't worry about me putting my money where my mouth is, I don't have to come here and trumpet what I'm doing back home.  But since yuh raise it I'll have you know that just last month I help organize a weeklong medical conference that was hosted at the Hyatt, with a goal towards providing free medical clinics throughout Trinidad.  An event that was attended by the Min. of Health and which saw the participation of over 40 medical providers of caribbean heritage... the first of what will be an annual event. 

So doh worry about what I doing, worry instead about how long it will be before yuh empty cupboard get revealed.  Call me a "Trank" all yuh want but if yuh want to make it personal we could definitely take it there, don't feel that the fact that yuh f**king some Trini gyul that that giving you some kinda bonafides to question how I am serving the country of my birth. 
« Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 05:30:10 PM by Bakes »

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2014, 05:35:34 PM »

I was wondering how long before the lapdog show up with a response.

1. Yes, it's only now that I realize that SIS was Central FC's biggest sponsor... because frankly, I stop paying attention to allyuh long time.  Just as at NE Stars, I was one of Central's biggest supporters on this site... going out of my way to comment when a new post was made.  Go back and check the threads and you'll see what I'm talking about.  Once I begin to read the scenes between the lines, particularly some of the self-serving bullshit you post on this site, particularly with regards to W Connection and the rest of football... I quickly realize you and Central on shit and start tuning allyuh out. 

2. You don't have to "interrogate" anybody... I'm sure if Jack was pouring money into Joe Public your hypocritical self would be the first man criticizing them for stealing money from the TTFA to support the club.  In fact I am quite sure that if I search hard enough (assuming I cared enough) I could find examples of you being critical of Joe Public for their association with Jack Warner.    Mention me ("and Jack Warner") all yuh want, you can't taint my name with that association.  My comments throughout the history of this site with regards to Jack speak for themselves where that is concerned.  Bottom line is that when you lie down with dogs you wake up with fleas, so don't bitch when legitimate questions are raised about the source of funds pouring into Central FC, not when that source is potentially tainted.  I thought you's ah man who love to champion "transparency"... isn't that why Sancho and them still want to go after the TTFA?  Or allyuh only know to bawl "transparency" when it suits allyuh?  Like I said, you on shit.

3. How SIS make their money is not your concern, as long as it's "legal"... but how would you know if it's "legal" if you don't ask questions?  And NOW that I am asking questions yuh trying to "kill de messenger" by focusing on my "agenda."  Doh worry about agendas... answer the questions.  If you don't have answers then shut yuh f**king piehole and let somebody with more authority at Central respond.

4. I never claimed to be a "close friend" of Sancho's family... so who's creating "fallacies"?  And why does it matter why I'm asking questions now?  The fact is that for close to a year questions have been percolating about Lalla, to the point that he even sued a Guardian reporter for libel and saw the case dismissed.  I was waiting to see what YOU, yuh f**king hypocrite would say, or what some of the other TTFA detractors would say.  Nothing but radio silence.  Now that questions are being asked yuh want to run like a f**king muppet and cast aspersions on my motives?  GTFOH.

5.  I'm sorry... am I supposed to be offended by the "Trank" comment?  Yuh taking a page out of Jack Warner and the PP playbook.  But my back broad and could take whatever potshot yuh feel yuh could lob my way.  Don't worry about me putting my money where my mouth is, I don't have to come here and trumpet what I'm doing back home.  But since yuh raise it I'll have you know that just last month I help organize a weeklong medical conference that was hosted at the Hyatt, with a goal towards providing free medical clinics throughout Trinidad.  An event that was attended by the Min. of Health and which saw the participation of over 40 medical providers of caribbean heritage... the first of what will be an annual event. 

So doh worry about what I doing, worry instead about how long it will be before yuh empty cupboard get revealed.  Call me a "Trank" all yuh want but if yuh want to make it personal we could definitely take it there, don't feel that the fact that yuh f**king some Trini gyul that that giving you some kinda bonafides to question how I am serving the country of my birth. 

Isn't it funny how Mr "I do every f*cking thing correctly" suddenly has a hissy fit when you find out what he's really about? Getting personal is one thing, bitch, but don't bring my child's mother into this. The rest of your post, frankly, surprised me. You usually have something worthwhile to say. Now you're just reverting to insults and fantasy. Are you sleeping with Jack Horner now? 

4. I never claimed to be a "close friend" of Sancho's family... so who's creating "fallacies"?

"In the end I could be wrong about Sancho... and I hope I am.  I don't know him personally but I am good friends with his sister and he's a fella I always had the utmost respect for. "
« Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 05:39:13 PM by Football supporter »

Offline Jack Horner

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2014, 07:52:45 PM »
Ge them, ge them Bakes.

Jack Warner will rise again and the world will beg him him to return and he will say "NO".............

Offline congo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2014, 02:57:29 PM »
Who SIS? The same Lalla that was dead broke and close to bankruptcy before the PPG got into power? That SIS?

The same SIS that built both the Prime Minister and the pumpkin planter house in Tobago, all the while hiding their logos and emblem whilst on the jobsites? That SIS?

The same SIS that a couple months ago held "community outreach" events in areas that coincidentally were traditional PNM strongholds? The "outreach" included a box of buss up shut and a football sweat. That's the SIS alluh talking abt?

Offline Bally

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2014, 03:18:51 PM »
Bakes I stop posting much  when you come on this site. FS has always try his best  to update and promote his team however you does always come out for yah armchir to talk shit don’t even know you as a person but ahh dislike yah real bad so this is for YHMC.
Empty barrels make the most noise

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2014, 10:50:08 PM »
Bakes I stop posting much  when you come on this site. FS has always try his best  to update and promote his team however you does always come out for yah armchir to talk shit don’t even know you as a person but ahh dislike yah real bad so this is for YHMC.

long time boss, hope things good on your side... a lot of the die hards don't come around no more, sad situation as i feel the board deteriorated

Offline diamondtrim

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2014, 07:18:55 PM »
In previous times I would post and engage Bakes in meaningless arguments, sometimes simply because he seems to be the most easily riled up poster here, other times because he seemed to revel in foisting his self-supposed superior comprehension and position on a variety of matters.

I stopped after a while (depriving the forum of my superlative grammar) because I realised Bakes is very quick to get personal and is unable to take as much talk as he gives....sad really.

FS does what he supposed to do....champion his club. Maybe he gets some stuff wrong or might be a little bit over zealous in his postings, but I've often seen him retract and apologise for erroneous statements.

too many mitches in here.....

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2014, 02:32:00 AM »
Half of allyuh real chupid to take on Bakes.

Allyuh go make he stop allyuh from posting?

Just f00ck way with he.

Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

1]; } ?>