March 28, 2024, 02:56:13 PM

Author Topic: SW.net Members should get first Option to buy WCQ and International Friendlies  (Read 1281 times)

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
SW.net and if Warrior Nation is still in existence, should get first dibs on tickets for national team games, WC, Caribbean Cup, WCQ, International Friendlies etc..

People complain that band waggonists outnumber true supporters, well we as members with the owners of the forum should lobby to be granted the right to buy tickets first at a reasonable price. Lower price to generate interest once more and get the grass roots fans back to the game.

All members of the board should get this first option, then the rest of tickets released to the public in T&T and internationally. It should go even further to other football fraternities as well.

Everyone who really cares about T&T football should lobby for this, it will take a joint effort and there is no room for lazy supporters in this equation. That will separate the sheep from the goat.

Just an idea... at least that will eliminate any excuses...

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
so how yuh telling true true fans and members...official National Government tattoo like (big brother thing?)
http://www.tattooshunt.com/lovely-barcode-tattoo-on-leg/

Online soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
I wonder if the "American Outlaws" gets portion tickets reserved for US games?

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
The FA should (if they dont already) have an official FA membership for supporters of the NT - it's how all other NT's in Europe operates, and allows them to publicise events and merchandise to all those who sign up - those who are most likely to want that stuff anyway.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
The FA should (if they dont already) have an official FA membership for supporters of the NT - it's how all other NT's in Europe operates, and allows them to publicise events and merchandise to all those who sign up - those who are most likely to want that stuff anyway.

precisely  :beermug:

throwing out ideas to provoke change...

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Ahmmm..any FA don't operate like the TTFA, and many countries football fans don't function like TT football fans..but one can dream..
Warner Warning : Hoping & Praying hasn't worked so far.

Ps: there are TT fans, TT events fans, things TT fans, and true true TT football fans..the latter TT TT FF, is by far the smallest group of all, almost making them a non factor in most economic/financial decision making processes...but just my bias perception.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2014, 11:21:45 PM by maxg »

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
Ahmmm..any FA don't operate like the TTFA, and many countries football fans don't function like TT football fans..but one can dream..

Ps: there are TT fans, TT events fans, things TT fans, and true true TT football fans..the latter TT TT FF, is by far the smallest group of all, almost making them a non factor in most economic/financial decision making processes...but just my bias perception.

T&T is about vip and prestige... If you give the grass roots supporters the privilege and other groups tied to football, the general public will wake up... they will be, "why can't I have that first choice? it will create a controversy and draw fans to sw.net, for example, give the board first right, it will draw more people to here and then in turn create a community that gets the privilege bc they support football and the national team..

people in trini like the special treatment, create an illusion and increase the support, it's a marketing tactic

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

T&T is about vip and prestige... If you give the grass roots supporters the privilege and other groups tied to football, the general public will wake up... they will be, "why can't I have that first choice? it will create a controversy and draw fans to sw.net, for example, give the board first right, it will draw more people to here and then in turn create a community that gets the privilege bc they support football and the national team..

people in trini like the special treatment, create an illusion and increase the support, it's a marketing tactic

Hell even without that, what better way to contact the people most likely to buy your stuff? I'd be milking that mailing list for all it's worth - new kit? Emails! Coaching course for kids? EMAIL! Fixtures for the NT, EMAIL. Training sessions, interviews with the coach, trivial merchandise, all emails.

If you had me there, I'd be selling half the forum key chains, 1st 2nd and 3rd kits, goalie kits, branded balls, anything to raise the money to send our kids to the tournaments they need and avoid reliance on the government. What's the most galling is the complete lack of exploitation of the diaspora - why aren't Trini's and Trini-descendents in the US/UK/Canada being targeted for merchandise at least? Who isn't proud of their heritage?

1]; } ?>