April 28, 2024, 08:01:36 AM

Author Topic: New Rochelle Warriors where yuh watching the game?  (Read 6332 times)

Offline ladywarrior

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
New Rochelle Warriors where yuh watching the game?
« on: November 08, 2005, 09:34:01 AM »

Ah have some  family in New Rochelle.. They want to know where to watch the game with a group?
The only thing to fear is fear itself.

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
Re: New Rochelle Warriors where yuh watching the game?
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2005, 07:18:44 PM »
Tell them to come down to Queens. That is what I doing and I live further from the city than them.

We have quite a few forumites from New Rochelle and I know that there was a group of about six who watched the Guat game up there.

My advice hop on metronorth and come down.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline darrel3000

• Full Warrior
  • Go T&T Go!
    • View Profile
    • Professional Audio Sales & Live Event Production
Re: New Rochelle Warriors where yuh watching the game?
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2005, 03:59:18 AM »
It's all set.

I've made arrangments with "the Mangoville Bar & restaurant"
at 187-30 Jamaica Ave @corner of Hollis Ave in queens. Please call Harry at Mangoville-718-468-4100 and reserve a place-be sure to say yuh with DARREL's posse.
Match time: 5:30 pm - come early
they hav four 42" Flatscreens, and have confirm that they have FSC/615 on Directv.  they have lots of food and cutters at reasonable prices. NO COVER CHARGE, they have also offered to prepare a special food buffet for us, but will let me know prices options. keep reading this thread for updates.

It would be good if everyone could RSVP here, include how many people yuh bringin.
Alternatively, there are a couple bars people can go to, 1 on liberty&111th street-Roys Bar, the other on atlantic&Lefferts Blvd-next to gas station. however, Mangoville is on.

no worries mates, it happenin!
What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty or democracy? You must be the change you want to see in the world.
    -Mahatma Gandhi

1]; } ?>