April 19, 2024, 01:13:08 AM

Author Topic: Dwayne Bravos anger management issues  (Read 973 times)

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Dwayne Bravos anger management issues
« on: July 18, 2014, 09:09:45 AM »
Am trying to figure this guy out .I've seen him play in leagues all over the world ,and he checks his attitude .He never screams at pros from other countries or acts so animated after a mistake.
       Coming back and playing in the Caribbean ,the script flips what he calls himself the big dog or something ,its appropriate I guess cause he sure barks alot.
    Now I think I can understand why he yells at ppl so much ,I actually think he's trying to lift there level of play by eliminating mistakes from there games ,but he's not doing something right.
    The Nicolas Pooran incident in last nights game was not the first time I have his displays of disgust or disappointment at a flubbed play ,he usually always chastises his subordinates at home.
But yesterday was particularly bad ,firstly which if all the international captains yells at his charges this much ?
Tbc

socafighter

Re: Dwayne Bravos anger management issues
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2014, 10:37:13 AM »
Am trying to figure this guy out .I've seen him play in leagues all over the world ,and he checks his attitude .He never screams at pros from other countries or acts so animated after a mistake.
       Coming back and playing in the Caribbean ,the script flips what he calls himself the big dog or something ,its appropriate I guess cause he sure barks alot.
    Now I think I can understand why he yells at ppl so much ,I actually think he's trying to lift there level of play by eliminating mistakes from there games ,but he's not doing something right.
    The Nicolas Pooran incident in last nights game was not the first time I have his displays of disgust or disappointment at a flubbed play ,he usually always chastises his subordinates at home.
But yesterday was particularly bad ,firstly which if all the international captains yells at his charges this much ?
Tbc

Qmire

One of the reasons I am not enthused about the CPL ....

I dont think it will survive till year 4 .....Franchise formats will not work in the Caribbean.
We are used to the  contests between the nations...

Seeing players in other nations colors ..ruins the rivalry ...

« Last Edit: July 18, 2014, 03:52:37 PM by socafighter »

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2014, 12:42:04 PM »
Tbc

Qmire

One of the reasons I am not enthused about the CPL ....

I dont think it will survive till year 4 .....Franchise formats will not work in the Caribbean.
We are used to the rival  contests between the nations...

Seeing players in other nations colors ..ruins the rivalry ...

D WICB eh have enoughsense 2 realize that and them in charge of cricket. We in a mess yes a hot mess.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2014, 08:43:27 PM »
This year they get the scheduling all wrong. I lost interest.
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

1]; } ?>