April 17, 2024, 11:55:12 PM

Author Topic: 54 PERCENT BACK RUNOFF...Mori Caribbean poll  (Read 12745 times)

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
Re: 54 PERCENT BACK RUNOFF...Mori Caribbean poll
« Reply #90 on: August 30, 2014, 10:44:34 AM »
Any thoughts of having a clause to impeaching  and dismissing a government when they demonstrate gross incompetence mismanagement  and when a proportionate amount of their ministers are dismissed or involved with unethical behaviour?  I realize all these are contest able issues but in a constitution should there not be a clause to  oversee ACCOUNTABILITY for the government's actions?

Why is it that services in communities who did not support the government are being ignored or the constituents held to ransom because of their political affinity?

Huge ant recall- recall the bs that is going on when elected officials abuse power - employ nepotism favouritism ethnocentrism regionalism and politism. Yes there ought to be a bill ah law to dismiss a government in power when all the stars are misaligned and when bandits  get  alleged Life Support to further their activities -

Get ah bill that sets targets goals for each ministry to meet and if those are not met then run then OUt - that is better than rub off- and all the so called senators getting fat on taxpayers money deploy their salaries into pensionable monies for those who need it-

Allyuh want real changes make changes where accountability matters- not for political gains and manipulation.
I my opinion anyways

1]; } ?>