March 29, 2024, 05:27:17 AM

Author Topic: Ferguson, MO  (Read 20222 times)

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Ferguson, MO
« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2014, 12:15:03 PM »
If you were to give advice to a hypothetical young black man if they should run from police during a confrontation, what would the answer be?

Run to the airport and move somewhere less racist?

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2014, 04:43:00 PM »

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 23, 2014, 09:40:55 PM »
These are the guys who pulling you over everyday.

Offensive Police Speech

'I've killed a lot. And if I need to, I'll kill a whole bunch more': Racist, sexist, homophobic speech from St Louis County police officer in Ferguson who pushed CNN's Don Lemon live on-air
St Louis County police officer Dan Page has been suspended after a video of him giving a hate-filled speech to far-right group surfaced
Page was seen on CNN on Monday pushing anchor Don Lemon as he reported live from Ferguson
Page spews vitriol about black people, gay people, President Obama, Muslims and more
His extreme views include that the government is trying to indoctrinate children to spy on their parents at public schools
He claims there are 'four sodomites in the Supreme Court' as he rages against hate-laws
He says, 'I personally believe in Jesus Christ as my lord savior, but I'm also a killer. I’ve killed a lot. And if I need to, I'll kill a whole bunch more'
Page calls Obama 'my undocumented president'
He claims to be a Vietnam veteran and has 35 years with the St Louis County police
An investigation is pending 

A St Louis County police officer working in Ferguson, Missouri in the aftermath of Michael Brown's shooting death has been suspended from duty after disturbing video emerged of him referring to black people as 'little perverts' and President Obama as an illegal immigrant.
Officer Dan Page, who was caught live on CNN News earlier this week pushing the network's anchor Don Lemon and threatening to arrest him, made the hate-filled speech in April of this year during an Oath Keepers of St Louis/St Charles meeting.
His offensive remarks weren't limited to black people - he also had vitriol to spew about Muslims, women who have abortions, gay people and people who suffer domestic violence.

The raving speech goes on for more than an hour as Page, brandishing a bible, enlightens his audience with his unique views.
Page is the second St Louis county police officer to have been relieved of his duties during the Ferguson protests.
Lieutenant Ray Albers, 46, was caught on camera screaming, 'I will f***ing kill you!' and pointing his rifle at civilians.

An investigation is underway and he has been placed on indefinite unpaid leave.
The incidents have highlighted the racial divide in Ferguson, a largely black town where the police force and local politicians are almost all white. Civil rights activists say Brown's death was the culmination of years of police unfairly targeting blacks.
Protests in Ferguson, Missouri, were muted for a third straight evening on Friday as the National Guard began withdrawing from the St. Louis suburb racked by racial turmoil after a white police officer shot dead an unarmed black teenager.
Hundreds of protesters marched in the hot summer night near the site of the August 9 slaying of 18-year-old Michael Brown, chanting 'Hands up, don't shoot,' while police vehicles observed the demonstration, without intervening.
Clergy volunteers wearing bright orange T-shirts discouraged protesters who wanted to defy police orders to keep moving, while live singing and drums boomed out from a flat-bed truck.

The St Louis County Police released a statement saying the Police Chief Jon Belmar was 'disturbed' by the content of Page's speech.
'We hold our officers to a high standard of honor both on and off duty. While we as a department do not have an issue with officers expressing themselves, this was disturbing and unacceptable,' it reads.
'The officer is a 35 year veteran of this department and has been deployed numerous times in military service. He had passed the evaluations upon returning from deployment and there was no indication of this attitude.'
Early in the video, Page tells his audience that the bible is the foundation of the Constitution and that you cannot have one without the other, saying, 'I don’t know what them black little perverts don’t understand down there. But they need me to talk to them. I’ll square them away for you. Take me about a minute.

He reads from the Constitution, stumbling over several words, the meanings of which clearly elude him. 
He rages against hate-crime laws, saying there are 'four sodomites on the Supreme Court' and describing himself as being 'into diversity - I kill everybody!'
'And I’m real good with a rifle. My best shot is 1,875 meters, I got me a gold star on that one. You run from me you’re gonna die tired,' he rants.
Page claims to be a Vietnam War Vet and a sergeant major in the U.S. Army who took retirement two years early in 2012 because he didn't want to take orders from President Obama.
He refers to the president as an 'illegal alien' and claims to have flown a plane to Kenya to see where 'my undocumented president lives at.'
Police Chief Jon Belmar says that while Page has never been involved in an 'officer-involved shooting,' his attitude and description of himself as an 'indiscriminate killer' was extremely concerning.

'I personally believe in Jesus Christ as my lord savior, but I'm also a killer. I’ve killed a lot. And if I need to, I'll kill a whole bunch more,' Page tells the OathKeepers.
'If you don't want to get killed, don't show up in front of me, it's that simple. I have no problem with it. God did not raise me to be a coward,' he said before launching into a rant about the government indoctrinating children to spy on their parents in public schools.
The OathKeepers is an association of former and present military personnel, police officers and first reponders who 'defend the constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic.'
Don Lemon, who was repeatedly pushed by Page during a live report from Ferguson Monday, described the video: 'It’s wide-ranging inflammatory remarks about a lot of people, about women, about gay people,' he said.
'[Page] talks about the president of the United States. He speaks out against affirmative action, women in the military and on and on.'
Following his interaction with Page in Ferguson, Lemon told audiences, 'We’re on national television, so imagine what they’re doing to people when you don’t see it on national television, people who don’t have a voice like we do.'

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 23, 2014, 09:42:03 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/1XA_yW7Z5OM" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/1XA_yW7Z5OM</a>
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #35 on: August 24, 2014, 06:40:01 PM »
Wasn't someone asking the other day what a White Christian right-winger was?  ;)
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 25, 2014, 09:45:12 AM »

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 25, 2014, 11:28:10 AM »
If you were to give advice to a hypothetical young black man if they should run from police during a confrontation, what would the answer be?

they have a place like this? where the police officers are black too? ah hear of a paradise call chicago that fit the bill.

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 25, 2014, 02:48:02 PM »

they have a place like this? where the police officers are black too? ah hear of a paradise call chicago that fit the bill.

Lol, well it's not the colour of the policemen that's important, but the commitment to an equal and just society. Basically, Scandinavia's your best bet lol

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 30, 2014, 08:31:33 PM »
EXCLUSIVE: St. Louis Police Officer Blows the Whistle on Rampant Corruption Within the Department

Officer and veteran Dawon Gore, 44, of the St. Louis County police department is currently suspended without pay and facing charges of second degree assault after allegedly breaking three fingers of a 24 year old man with his baton during a confrontation.

“Officer Darren Wilson is White, I am a Black Officer. Wilson didn’t do a report, I also chose not to do a report. Both subjects were black males, Wilson’s subject had cigars but was unarmed and my subject was found not to be armed as well. Wilson drew a weapon (gun), and I drew my metal baton.”

On Tuesday, August 27, The Free Thought Project’s Cassandra Rules, met up with the officer on W. Florissant in Ferguson where protesters have been gathering in the streets since the murder of unarmed teenager Mike Brown.  Gore wanted to explain the parallels, and differences, between him and Darren Wilson. He also wanted to show how rampant racism in the police force is not only directed at the people, but also at officers themselves. Anyone with the guts to speak out against them also faces a slew of backlash.

“I’ve been embedded in St. Louis County for 14 years and I am going to tell you this on camera, that’s the worst entity I have ever worked for. I’ve been in the military, I’ve served the St. Louis metropolitan police department… but when I got there I ran into this big wall of cultural bias that I had never seen before.”

Gore began by candidly giving The Free Thought Project the play by play on the events leading to his charges. He explains the corruption during his investigation, points out his PTSD, and speaks out against seeing our streets littered with the weapons that he saw on the field at war.

Gore tells the Free Thought Project how he would have reacted, had he been told to come and oppress the protesters in Ferguson.

“I wouldn’t have came down here (to Ferguson) and stood on those front lines, I would have taken my uniform off and have resigned. I didn’t have to come down here, but I would not have come down here and oppressed these people.”

Gore explained the intimidation happening within the force. When asked if it was directed at black officers Gore replied, “Black officers, or any other officer, I won’t just say black; anyone who pushes back or stands up for themselves.”

Officer Gore is currently suspended without pay after using non lethal force on a man who attacked him in front of witnesses. Gore later gave this same man a ride home, and didn’t charge him with anything. Now, let’s compare that to Officer Darren Wilson, who is on a PAID suspension after he shot and killed an unarmed man.

Gore had also requested help from the organizations who have raised over $400,000 for Darren Wilson, and claim to support all cops, yet his gofundme account currently sits at $25.

While we support NO violence or brutality, what this officer has to say really does make you think.

After being exposed to the corruption in the St. Louis police department, this officer vows to never put a uniform on again.

End the blue code of silence, blow the whistle and redeem yourselves.

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 22, 2014, 08:07:44 PM »
So some details on the autopsy has been revealed. What allyuh think? They indicate that he was shot at close range which may corroborate the officer's account of a struggle inside the car.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/10/22/justice/ferguson-michael-brown-autopsy/index.html
« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 08:09:50 PM by Toppa »
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 22, 2014, 10:48:55 PM »
One bullet struck him in the hand at close range... nothing new there, there was an altercation at the SUV where Wilson first started shooting.

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 22, 2014, 11:43:12 PM »
The Ferguson police arrest a state senator who look like a next piece of work.

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 18, 2014, 11:42:01 AM »
ah hear dey call an SOE in advance of grand jury decision. who dey tink dey dealing with?

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 18, 2014, 04:23:00 PM »
ah hear dey call an SOE in advance of grand jury decision. who dey tink dey dealing with?

The Governor wants the National Guard active and to do so I think he have to call a SoE.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 24, 2014, 07:25:08 PM »
Moments away from the grand jury revelation ...

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/nFQ1XVxvIWg" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/nFQ1XVxvIWg</a>

Oh papa, dem chest keeps on burning
fist clench tight, ah grit dem teeth, ah blood is boiling ...

Nuff guidance and temperance, Ferguson, STL, and across the nation.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2014, 07:27:35 PM by asylumseeker »

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 24, 2014, 09:03:29 PM »
NO INDICTMENT

Who hear surprise?
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 24, 2014, 10:58:42 PM »
NO INDICTMENT

Who hear surprise?

Obama.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2014, 11:00:36 PM by ribbit »

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 25, 2014, 10:48:08 AM »
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 25, 2014, 10:49:17 AM »
NO INDICTMENT

Who hear surprise?

Not a man jack

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 25, 2014, 05:24:28 PM »
20 facking 14 and we still have so much hate among us.

Check What Ted Nugent posted:

Here's the lessons from Ferguson America- Don't let your kids growup to be thugs who think they can steal, assault & attack cops as a way of life & badge of black (dis)honor. Don't preach your racist bullshit "no justice no peace" as blabbered by Obama's racist Czar Al Not So Sharpton & their black klansmen. When a cop tells you to get out of the middle of the street, obey him & don't attack him as brainwashed by the gangsta assholes you hang with & look up to. It's that simple unless you have no brains, no soul, no sense of decency whatsoever. And dont claim that "black lives matter" when you ignore the millions you abort & slaughter each & every day by other blacks. Those of us with a soul do indeed believe black lives matter, as all lives matter. So quit killin each other you f**kin idiots. Drive safely.

Posted @ https://www.facebook.com/tednugent/posts/10152535118862297

And.. it got 424,030 likes!

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 25, 2014, 06:56:17 PM »
... apparently, contrary to other pronouncements, the revolution will be televised.  :P

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 26, 2014, 08:55:31 AM »
will obama/holder decide to press federal charges?

if they end up doing so, there would be a perception that obama's indecisiveness (once again) missed an opportunity to head off some of the immediate aftermath. the current perception is that obama WANTED these riots. playing it close to de chest could end up "burning" him.

but to not press federal charges? does obama want to go down that road?
« Last Edit: November 26, 2014, 08:57:22 AM by ribbit »

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 26, 2014, 11:50:36 AM »
will obama/holder decide to press federal charges?

if they end up doing so, there would be a perception that obama's indecisiveness (once again) missed an opportunity to head off some of the immediate aftermath. the current perception is that obama WANTED these riots. playing it close to de chest could end up "burning" him.

but to not press federal charges? does obama want to go down that road?

ha obama  better not ......
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 26, 2014, 03:50:02 PM »
20 facking 14 and we still have so much hate among us.

Check What Ted Nugent posted:

Here's the lessons from Ferguson America- Don't let your kids growup to be thugs who think they can steal, assault & attack cops as a way of life & badge of black (dis)honor. Don't preach your racist bullshit "no justice no peace" as blabbered by Obama's racist Czar Al Not So Sharpton & their black klansmen. When a cop tells you to get out of the middle of the street, obey him & don't attack him as brainwashed by the gangsta assholes you hang with & look up to. It's that simple unless you have no brains, no soul, no sense of decency whatsoever. And dont claim that "black lives matter" when you ignore the millions you abort & slaughter each & every day by other blacks. Those of us with a soul do indeed believe black lives matter, as all lives matter. So quit killin each other you f**kin idiots. Drive safely.

Posted @ https://www.facebook.com/tednugent/posts/10152535118862297

And.. it got 424,030 likes!

What abortion has to do with this?

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 26, 2014, 08:04:40 PM »

I like this post. I'll paint all characters in the 3rd paragraph from now on.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 28, 2014, 09:04:18 AM »
Pharell quoting Jack they cyah handle d truth

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 30, 2014, 04:01:13 PM »

United Nations panel criticizes U.S. policy on police shootings, tortures

http://www.latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na-un-torture-committee-police-shootings-20141128-story.html

United Nations panel on Friday sharply criticized how the United States handles a variety of criminal justice-related issues, such as the police shooting of unarmed African Americans, the imprisonment of terror detainees at Guantanamo Bay in Cuba and the application of the death penalty.

In a 16-page report, its first such review since 2006, the U.N. Committee Against Torture condemned U.S. policies in handling how police dealt with issues of brutality against blacks and Latinos. It did not specifically mention events in Ferguson, Mo., but the parents of Michael Brown, fatally shot by a white police officer, spoke to the commission before the findings were released.

“There are numerous areas in which certain things should be changed for the United States to comply fully with the convention,” Alessio Bruni of Italy, one of the panel's chief investigators, said at a news conference in Geneva. He was referring to the U.N. Convention Against Torture, which took effect in 1987 and the United States ratified in 1994.

The committee's 10 independent experts review the records of United Nations members and issue recommendations, which are non-binding.

Ferguson police Officer Darren Wilson shot Brown on Aug. 9, touching off weeks of often violent protests. A St. Louis County grand jury decided this week not to indict Wilson, and information was released that portrayed Brown as the aggressor in the incident. The announcement of the grand jury's decision was met with looting, arson and arrests in Ferguson and with more peaceful demonstrations around the nation.

In all, hundreds of arrests have been made from New York to Los Angeles and throughout the St. Louis region, though the level of protest has decreased in recent days.

Brown’s parents, Lesley McSpadden and Michael Brown Sr., met with the committee in Geneva earlier this month and argued that their son was a victim of police brutality and that his death and other forms of police brutality were a violation of the U.N. treaty.

The panel was told by the U.S. delegation that 20 investigations had been opened by the U.S. Justice Department since 2009 into systematic police abuses against minorities and that more than 330 police officers had been prosecuted for brutality.

The Justice Department is conducting a similar probe in Ferguson. It is also investigating whether to charge Wilson with violating federal civil rights law.

In comments after the grand jury decision was announced on Monday, President Obama acknowledged that there were problems in the relations between police and minority communities.

“The fact is, in too many parts of this country, a deep distrust exists between law enforcement and communities of color,” the president said at the White House. “Some of this is the result of the legacy of racial discrimination in this country. And this is tragic, because nobody needs good policing more than poor communities with higher crime rates.”

The next day in Chicago, the president said he has asked outgoing Atty. Gen. Eric H. Holder Jr. to “identify specific steps we can take together to set up a series of regional meetings focused on building trust in our communities. And next week, we’ll bring together state and local officials, and law enforcement, and community leaders and faith leaders to start identifying very specific steps that we can take to make sure that law enforcement is fair and is being applied equally to every person in this country.”

The U.N. report also criticized the U.S. record on military interrogations, maximum security prisons, solitary confinement and migrants residing in the country illegally.

The report also called for tougher federal laws to define and outlaw torture, including how detainees are treated in Guantanamo Bay.

About 148 inmates are held at the base in Cuba, where the U.S. practices a form of incarceration the report described as “a draconian system of secrecy surrounding high-value detainees that keeps their torture claims out of the public domain.”

Nine inmates have died, including seven by suicide, since 2006, the report added.

Obama has called for closing the Guantanamo Bay facility and bringing the inmates to face trial in the United States, moves that have been opposed by Congress. Since the first detainees arrived in 2002, there have been reports that inmates have been tortured during interrogation. Officials have been force-feeding inmates who have been on a hunger strike since last year to protest their imprisonment.

The U.N. committee also criticized a series of executions in the United States in which it took a long time for inmates to die, and they appeared to be suffering because of the quality of drugs used and how they were administered.

1]; } ?>