April 28, 2024, 12:03:40 PM

Author Topic: I know there are a few here who have no love  (Read 1440 times)

Offline Lazie

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
I know there are a few here who have no love
« on: November 08, 2005, 02:10:11 PM »
for Manchester United ... to your own demise.  Anyway, since your national color is red and black and the the primary colour of the Empire ... yes Palos ... Empire is red, I hope you all don't mind if I wear my ManU jersey in support of the SocaWarriors.

Hey Touches, since Arsenal don't wear red anymore, get a ManU jersey. 

Good luck !

Offline Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: I know there are a few here who have no love
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2005, 02:33:08 PM »
Boy U, like Bahrain, is now a disgrace to the other big teams in the world that wear RED!

What is the story with Rio?

Offline Lazie

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2005, 02:36:08 PM »
Rio lock down Chelsea Sunday ... you missed it?  BoyU?  Damn ... I have to deal with the disrespect over suh and come endure it around here?

The creme always rise to the top .... from 9th to 4th?  Don't blink you may miss when we pass Chelsea.

Anyway ... yuh boys dem ready fi this weekend?

Offline Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2005, 02:41:48 PM »
Lazie - u really listening to what u saying??? Pass Chelsea?

Man U have about 6 extra game in the league than Chelsi?

As for this weekend, i hope we boys ready yes.

I think the team has a lot of confidence going into Saturday.

Bahrain has it a little harder, as they have to fly twice across the globe to play, plus they are relative newcomers to this kinda big stage.

But a matchup like this is unprecedented, so it hard to really do a genuine prediction on score.

I will gladly accept a 2-0 win...I prefer we win 2-0 than 3-1, the key is keeping them from scoring in T&T.

Offline RasIred

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2005, 02:54:23 PM »
Eh Breds............I like MAN UTD. Rooney go get on real bad during the rest of the season.

The match on Sunday was a decent one. United fought hard like their lives depended on it (It actually did) . However you could see Man utd real hurting in the midfield. Makele and Essien acres of space in the middle of the park. They cannot play this type of ball and expect to win games.

Also MAN utd still has not had a really GOOD defender since JAP STAM. I sorry Rio aint shit . Rio might lose his spot in England  ( At least he will have to fight for it). Since Ledley King and Sol back in effect. Rio is a good player, but I find a bit overrateed.

It was a good goal, but Chelsea did have them back pedaling in the 2nd half. I hear Fergie say he plan to buy come JANURAY, so I hope he make some decent purchases.

GO t&T

Offline Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2005, 03:02:29 PM »
Although I have no real ratings for man u again, Xmas somehow seems the time they like to make some kinda run.

They too far behind I feel though....

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2005, 04:01:51 PM »
Steeps.  ;D
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline truthseeker

• Sr. Warrior
  • Goal in yuh rucc**tunse
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2005, 05:55:18 PM »
Man Utd will ketch Chelski, especially after Fergie solidify the center midfield area in January. A Mascherano, Diop or Ballack type player will be enough to put us over the top. We still have Saha, Fortune, Keane, Giggs, Solkajaer, Heinze and Neville to return.

Everybody talking bout Chelski had we on the back foot during the second half, BUT WHAT ABOUT THE FIRST HALF? United had them hot and they couldn't make a move. Imagine we beating de London Russians with Darren Fletcher in we midfield. What do you think will happen when we reinforce.

Lazie: Yuh right.. cream will rise to the top.

Manchester United - Fergie set to buy
08 Nov 2005 15:05

Sir Alex Ferguson will strengthen his injury-ravaged squad in the transfer window with Thomas Gravesen and Michael Ballack his targets.

Ryan Giggs, Quinton Fortune, Gabriel Heinze, Louis Saha, Gary Neville, Roy Keane and Ole Gunnar Solskjaer are all currently on the United treatment table and Ferguson thinks his squad needs more strength if it is to challenge Chelsea for the Premiership title.

Real Madrid's Gravesen and Bayern Munich's Ballack are being strongly linked with a move to the club and Fergie is ready to swoop as soon as the window opens.

"What I will be looking to do is increase the squad in January," the veteran manager confirmed.

"It's actually numbers we're lacking. But you have to dismiss the possibility of getting players from clubs who think they can win the Champions League.

"That narrows down your options but we're playing the numbers game right now.

"I'm happy with the quality we have but we're relying too much on our younger players at a time when we're missing the experience of Roy Keane, Gary Neville and Gabriel Heinze."

And watch trouble if Chelski lose points at Newcastle next weekend.

Fire Bun Assnal and de Russians!!! ;D
« Last Edit: November 08, 2005, 05:58:58 PM by truthseeker »

1]; } ?>