March 28, 2024, 06:16:14 AM

Author Topic: Tony Cozier has changed his spots ....Its to late Mr Cozier  (Read 1162 times)

socafighter

Tony Cozier has changed his spots ....Its to late Mr Cozier
« on: August 21, 2014, 12:15:11 PM »

from  Sandra <socafighter@gmail.com>
to:    tcozier@yahoo.com

cc:    Dave Cameron <dcameron@windiescricket.com>,
 mmuirhead@windiescricket.com,
 rpybus@windiescricket.com,
 azimbassarath@yahoo.com,
 constructiontradesltd@yahoo.com,
 jgarner@windiescricket.com,
 jennifer.nero@eccb-centralbank.org,
 fazeer2001@hotmail.com,
 garth.wattley@trinidadexpress.com,
 valentino.singh@guardian.co.tt

date:    Thu, Aug 21, 2014 at 2:15 PM

Tony Cozier has changed his spots ....Its to late Mr Cozier

Dear Mr Cozier ,

I read your column  and was on the floor with laughter " WICB delivers a ‘doosra’By Tony Cozier", here is the biggest arse kisser in the Caribbean , holding the WICB at gunpoint. Old age has turned you senile Mr Cozier,  how many years have you looked the other way when the WICB and management destroyed West Indies Cricket. This week you have changed your spots and now will hold them responsible on Mr Gibson departure ....Why Mr  Cozier?.

Did the present Board and administration revoke your free drinks and buffet ? The errors you make on TV broadcast has now sent you packing to radio , you still make glaring errors sir..!!!  Its time you leave Mr Cozier and join Mr Gibson. Its reporters as yourself who sing for their supper in the past to WICB,its administrators have lead us to this .

If these so called sports writers did report accurately what was happening then , today you wouldn't be writing such columns.I don't listen to the radio commentary , I don't care what you had for supper or what you won at calypso tent , or how many came to your home.!!

Arlot and Raffie Knowles did not report such , just what was happening on the field of play.True professionals they were ...

If I were to go back a few years , you wrote a nasty column about WIPA and Mr Ramnarine , yet failed to phone Mr Ramnarine to see if it was factual .Mr Ramnarine would later clarify the issue leaving you with eggs on your face ..
If you are the premier journalist in the Caribbean , we are a sorry lot .

Mr Cozier .The Irony of that letter I sent you , Mr Ramnarine sent me an email , stating leave "the Old man alone you would kill him with your factual emails"...

Your response Mr Cozier you recognize the writer of the email . I had never written to you before ... I laughed then, as I am doing today in Canada .

Now lets go to your column . I noticed you are quoting every one about what happened , sitting behind a desk here is the Caribbean Premier Cricket reporter lazily writing a column .
Is that what they taught you in Canada in journalism Mr Cozier ? .... How sad you still write columns without any investigation but based on others comments and innuendos .

You did that to Mr Ramnarine and WIPA , now you are doing it to Mr Cameron Administration and the WICB ....I reckon at your age its difficult to change, sir?

Let me  show you what I did ..

I wrote to Mr Cameron after the rumors were floating in the Caribbean ..Check this link http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=63027.0

You will see Mr Cameron's response to me  and its nothing as what you quote and wrote ... I guess the Caribbean premier cricket report did not call Mr Cameron to find out facts...Now I wonder why ?.  Can you tell us Mr Cozier?

WICB President responds
Dave Cameron
Attachments9:38 AM (6 minutes ago)
to me
Good day Sandra,

Ottis will not be leading the team in Grenada.  We are in current dialogue with him.

Thanks for your understanding.

Regards,

Whycliffe 'Dave' Cameron
President
West Indies Cricket Board Inc.
T. 876.906.9465 | F. 876.906.7556
Windiescricket.com

7 Ivy Green Crescent
Suite 5, Kingston 5, Jamaica, W.I.

Mr Cozier , the above is what Mr Cameron stated ,  if you had called him. You would have found out the truth rather than someone else opinion of what Mr Cameron stated and wouldn't be writing such a foolish column.

Oh did you call Mr Pybus to see if he is considering Mr Phil Simmons as coach ...oh noooooo its another column you read , about a South African being hired..sigh

As the saying goes only in the Caribbean .
I hope you are having a wonderful day Mr Cozier , as I am in Canada .

Be safe and well

Socafighter in dem pweffen

The email will be posted on this Cricket site site .....http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=63054.0
« Last Edit: August 21, 2014, 06:10:42 PM by socafighter »

socafighter

Re: Tony Cozier has changed his spots ....Its to late Mr Cozier
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2014, 12:25:55 PM »

I dont expect a response from the old man....

Offline NUFF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2014, 07:37:43 PM »
Socafighter doh kill de senior citizen.  Have some mercy on him.

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2014, 03:13:11 AM »
More flies with honey :p. Or in this case, you're nuking your bridges lol.

socafighter

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2014, 07:13:13 AM »
More flies with honey :p. Or in this case, you're nuking your bridges lol.

Tire ...

This is one character that I would not hesitate to nuke with his bridge... :rotfl:

1]; } ?>