April 28, 2024, 05:15:51 PM

Author Topic: Pirate SC Announces Signing of Former Hearts and Hibernian FC Goalkeeper James B  (Read 1412 times)

Offline Jamesgk1

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Galveston Pirate Soccer Club
4 hours ago
OUR SECOND HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT
It is a bit delayed but had to work out some final details.
But you can see it was worth the wait!

Pirate SC Announces Signing of Former Hearts and Hibernian FC Goalkeeper James Baird.

Galveston Pirate Soccer Club are extremely excited to announce that effective immediately, they have retained the services of former Scottish Premier League Goalkeeper, James Baird, on a free transfer.

“Obtaining the services of a player of this magnitude is huge! This is the biggest signing in Galveston Pirate SC history!” Pirate owner Bill Alsobrook stated with barely contained enthusiasm.

James boasts an impressive resume to say the least. He has enjoyed time with Scottish Premier League teams Hearts of Midlothian and Hibernian FC. He also has experience playing International football whilst playing in 3 continents which is a huge feat. His most recent employers were T&T Highlanders FC in Trinidad. James is currently working as the Technical Director and President of West Indies FA based out of Trinidad.

James seemed excited about coming on board the Pirate Crew “I am absolutely delighted to have this opportunity. I always said when I was younger that I wanted to finish my career in the States. At 31 I still have a few years left in me and it looks as if i will get this chance at an up and coming club which actually makes it a lot sweeter as I think I can help the current players and team and maybe assist them in reaching new heights. ”

Pirate SC is proud to be associated with this tremendous athlete. James will also be assisting the club in a number of other ways as well.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Well it's not Tobago United, but I suppose it'll do.  Congrats!  :beermug:

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Congrats :) I noticed this a couple weeks ago when I was researching ya :p. Good luck! What's happening with the Highlanders in your absence?

Offline Jamesgk1

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Well when we started the West Indies program we stopped highlanders as the WIFA program was a much bigger and better program.  Thanks for your interest tho its much appreciated.

I will keep posting updates and check www.wifa.ca and http://www.galvestonpiratesoccerclub.com/

Cheers James

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Well when we started the West Indies program we stopped highlanders as the WIFA program was a much bigger and better program.  Thanks for your interest tho its much appreciated.

I will keep posting updates and check www.wifa.ca and http://www.galvestonpiratesoccerclub.com/

Cheers James

Sad to hear it man, your pink kits were certainly eye-catching :p. Wish you all the best :) Really hope the WI team can grow :)

Offline Jamesgk1

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Maybe Ill just have to bring out a Pink or purple West Indies Kit ...

I appreciate the support tho and please follow the west Indies team and my us club

Thanks again

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
James, do you have your coaching badge?

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Jamesgk1

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Hi Flex yes i have a few SFA D, C and UEFA Gk, I have my KNVB C licence, NFB upto pro and Instructors and First aid, Exercise and Resistance, Sports coaching diploma also plus a few others.

1]; } ?>