April 24, 2024, 10:40:12 PM

Author Topic: Hart names strong 20-man squad for Caribbean Cup.  (Read 4488 times)

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Hart names strong 20-man squad for Caribbean Cup.
« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2014, 02:25:08 PM »
I do hope we qualify. When we do, I hope coach Hart invites Johnaton Glenn for a try out for the next rounds in JA.

Offline Banter Banton

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2014, 07:14:04 PM »
I like this squad alot ! Good quality in depth too.

I would like to think this crop should get past the 3 teams in our group but we all know you have to do the job on the day but looking forward to seeing this crop of players get the ball down on the floor and keep it moving and take their chances.

I would go 4-2-3-1

----------------------------------Jan--------------------------------

----Hoyte-------------Mitchell-------------Bateau--------------J.Jones

-------------------------Hyland---------Boucaud
----------Peltier-----------------Guerra-----------------Molino

---------------------------------K.Jones------------------------------

I would like to see Hector get some minutes too. He can play CM/CAM/LAM/RAM

Doubt Marshall is that fit and lacking match sharpness. Otherwise I would have started with him and Mitchell.

breds you're willing to risk our left flank with j jones... cyrus owns that spot now that he back... jones not in the same caliber as cyrus...

yea "breds" , 9 out of my 11 were picked and only reason Cyrus start was because Hoyte had a knock.
J.Jones is a left back. W.Connection might try to use him as CM and Lasana spends every second calling for him to be used there but the fact is he is a left back. Hart has used him there and it's no surprise his club in Finland does as well.

I'm glad Hector got the start. Thought Guerra may have started as he has done good things with the National Team over the last year but glad coachman taking a look at all.

Molino has won the battle for the number 10 spot , as in the central attacking mid behind Kenwyne.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #32 on: October 10, 2014, 09:40:47 AM »
I like this squad alot ! Good quality in depth too.

I would like to think this crop should get past the 3 teams in our group but we all know you have to do the job on the day but looking forward to seeing this crop of players get the ball down on the floor and keep it moving and take their chances.

I would go 4-2-3-1

----------------------------------Jan--------------------------------

----Hoyte-------------Mitchell-------------Bateau--------------J.Jones

-------------------------Hyland---------Boucaud
----------Peltier-----------------Guerra-----------------Molino

---------------------------------K.Jones------------------------------

I would like to see Hector get some minutes too. He can play CM/CAM/LAM/RAM

Doubt Marshall is that fit and lacking match sharpness. Otherwise I would have started with him and Mitchell.

breds you're willing to risk our left flank with j jones... cyrus owns that spot now that he back... jones not in the same caliber as cyrus...

yea "breds" , 9 out of my 11 were picked and only reason Cyrus start was because Hoyte had a knock.
J.Jones is a left back. W.Connection might try to use him as CM and Lasana spends every second calling for him to be used there but the fact is he is a left back. Hart has used him there and it's no surprise his club in Finland does as well.

I'm glad Hector got the start. Thought Guerra may have started as he has done good things with the National Team over the last year but glad coachman taking a look at all.

Molino has won the battle for the number 10 spot , as in the central attacking mid behind Kenwyne.

well both started... im surprised Harty drop cyrus at right back but as you said, hoyte was unavailable, i hope jones has improved bc i wasn't impressed in the slightest... hopefully he has improved by leaps and bounds bc he was in the same boat as hyland for me... a sinking ship

cyrus is still my favorite defender... he has the potential like ive said on many occasions to be world class

i like that hector started though... guerra should replace hyland in HM... let hyland come off the bench... hector brings that spark to the mid, come to think about we have a very attacking front line now...

1]; } ?>