March 28, 2024, 02:50:37 PM

Author Topic: Government Corruption & News Thread  (Read 6158 times)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: WHAT! Govt spent $ billions in write-offs
« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2014, 09:49:04 PM »
Of the ethnic groups the Indians are the majority ...
But that goes beyond you ...

I wouldn't call someone names ...remember it takes on to know one..

Its obvious you are not to intelligent , you just called yourself a troll....

:rotfl:

Well aren't you a regular everyday genius?

The truth is that the current government has a racist agenda that is against the interest of the majority of the population of Tobago and the Tobago

Indian's are the largest ethnic group... but they are not "the majority of the population," that would be everybody else (the 64.6%, using your own statistics).  But don't let all that maths badden yuh head... just go back to blowing spit bubbles while staring wistfully at yuh navel.

socafighter

« Reply #31 on: September 25, 2014, 06:13:26 AM »
Of the ethnic groups the Indians are the majority ...
But that goes beyond you ...

I wouldn't call someone names ...remember it takes on to know one..

Its obvious you are not to intelligent , you just called yourself a troll....

:rotfl:

Well aren't you a regular everyday genius?

The truth is that the current government has a racist agenda that is against the interest of the majority of the population of Tobago and the Tobago

Indian's are the largest ethnic group... but they are not "the majority of the population," that would be everybody else (the 64.6%, using your own statistics).  But don't let all that maths badden yuh head... just go back to blowing spit bubbles while staring wistfully at yuh navel.

Naw not a genius ..just using common sense which it seems you lack...

Of all the Ethnic groups Indians are the largest , is that difficult for you to understand.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 25, 2014, 09:43:46 AM »

Of all the Ethnic groups Indians are the largest , is that difficult for you to understand.

Not at all, I understand that perfectly. Unfortunately for you that's not what's being discussed. What's being discussed is whether the government is acting contrary to the interest of the majority of the population. You postulated that this meant that the government was acting contrary to the interest of the largest ethnic minority, Indians. Having failed at demonstrating Basic reading comprehension, you then proceeded to compound matters by needlessly being disingenuous, as though your continued obfuscation would somehow mask your readily apparent lack of comprehension.

socafighter

« Reply #33 on: September 25, 2014, 01:22:16 PM »

Not at all, I understand that perfectly. Unfortunately for you that's not what's being discussed. What's being discussed is whether the government is acting contrary to the interest of the majority of the population. You postulated that this meant that the government was acting contrary to the interest of the largest ethnic minority, Indians. Having failed at demonstrating Basic reading comprehension, you then proceeded to compound matters by needlessly being disingenuous, as though your continued obfuscation would somehow mask your readily apparent lack of comprehension.

I see you enjoy babbling a lot of Crap....you would have seen with all your comprehension skills I make an error , look what I wrote... but you not all that bright...

Oppsie ..my error  was under the impression he was talking about Trinidad and Tobago...
That why my typo states Tobago and Tobago above... it should have read Trinidad and Tobago..
« Last Edit: September 25, 2014, 01:34:56 PM by socafighter »

Offline Michael-j

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 25, 2014, 01:43:32 PM »

Oppsie ..my error  was under the impression he was talking about Trinidad and Tobago...
That why my typo states Tobago and Tobago above... it should have read Trinidad and Tobago..

Actually SF, that was a direct quote from Socapro, not a typo on your part..You just didn't quote the entire sentence or else you would have seen he was talking only about Tobago.... ;)

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 25, 2014, 05:01:24 PM »

Actually SF, that was a direct quote from Socapro, not a typo on your part..You just didn't quote the entire sentence or else you would have seen he was talking only about Tobago.... ;)

I told them that ages ago but they still choose to argue for what seems to be trolling or stupidity rights.
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 05, 2014, 09:20:02 PM »
What ever happened to campaign finance reform?

Partnership spending $26m in taxpayers’ money
Rowley on upcoming election campaign funding:

By By Michelle Loubon

Opposition Leader Dr Keith Rowley said yesterday the People’s Partnership led by Prime Minister Kamla Persad-Bissessar is embarking on a $26 million election campaign using taxpayers’ money. 

He also said the Finance Ministry has made provisions within each ministry for expenditure between $2 million to $15 million to finance the 2015 general election campaign.
Rowley called on the Integrity Commission to investigate.

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/news/Partnership-spending-26m-in-taxpayers-money-278136991.html

« Last Edit: October 05, 2014, 09:25:16 PM by Sando prince »

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 05, 2014, 09:37:47 PM »
The kicks was Vasant Bahrat saying that not true. The People's Partnership didn't spend money like that. The government of Trinidad and Tobago spent that money through the allocations in the ministries' budget using GISL and partnering with the ministries highlighting the work that the ministries have done.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 07, 2014, 03:34:33 AM »

SMDH this Govt want to advertise every 15 mins! so now we may be seeing and hearing their election campaign commercials every friggin 15 mins  >:(

http://www.tv6tnt.com/sevenpm-news/-GOVERNMENT-WANTS-AIRTIME-278321401.html

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 07, 2014, 05:00:23 AM »

SMDH this Govt want to advertise every 15 mins! so now we may be seeing and hearing their election campaign commercials every friggin 15 mins  >:(

Since 2010...I noticed...especially in these advertisements...I rarely if ever hear..."The Government of Trinidad and Tobago."

You would hear..."The People's Partnership Government."

I cant ever recall hearing any convention of that happening before. Did GISL or its previous incarnates say "The PNM Government?". I know I used to hear "The Government of Trinidad and Tobago"

Think about it.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 07, 2014, 10:33:42 AM »

Since 2010...I noticed...especially in these advertisements...I rarely if ever hear..."The Government of Trinidad and Tobago."

You would hear..."The People's Partnership Government."

I cant ever recall hearing any convention of that happening before. Did GISL or its previous incarnates say "The PNM Government?". I know I used to hear "The Government of Trinidad and Tobago"

Think about it.

Nutten 2 think bout they advertsise d PP plain in we face. No attempt to hide just like they does take we money. Tief have some hiding involve them taking.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

1]; } ?>