April 15, 2024, 10:17:59 PM

Author Topic: Just watch the Biosteel Classic last night in Toronto  (Read 1492 times)

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
Just watch the Biosteel Classic last night in Toronto
« on: April 15, 2015, 09:19:26 AM »
It's the equivalent of the McDonalds classic in the US.

The top canadian ballers from high school on display, about 75% of them are West Indian heritage. And are going to the U.S. on top scholarships ...

If TT has their act together they could recruit them but our program is in shambles because some idiots running to locally

If you don't know, wiggins went 1st in the draft and is of Bajan heritage, just one example

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Just watch the Biosteel Classic last night in Toronto
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2015, 09:11:46 PM »
yea there are a lot. Jamaica has began to tap into these resources for their age group teams but we pussy footing around.Their is a Caribbean U16 tournament this summer and we couldn't even right a letter to a Trini born Canadian official who was willing to scout for us.     

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
Re: Just watch the Biosteel Classic last night in Toronto
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2015, 12:18:44 AM »
yea there are a lot. Jamaica has began to tap into these resources for their age group teams but we pussy footing around.Their is a Caribbean U16 tournament this summer and we couldn't even right a letter to a Trini born Canadian official who was willing to scout for us.     

that's beyond sad... they could get me and my friend to scout who are both trinis... i know Rowan very well who was head coach of canada.. plus i know the terrain and some coaches who are still around...

that's something i would do to help the national team...

1]; } ?>