March 29, 2024, 08:24:45 AM

Author Topic: Thread for the Haiti WNT vs T&T WNT Game (17-Oct-2014)  (Read 17142 times)

Offline Banter Banton

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the Haiti WNT vs T&T WNT Game
« Reply #60 on: October 17, 2014, 06:47:39 PM »
Does anyone know if yellow cards are wiped after the group stage is complete ?

Offline che

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 17, 2014, 06:50:56 PM »
based on how bun we was at the end of the game, I hope that they don't do like the U20's and run out of steam.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 17, 2014, 06:52:08 PM »
I miss the friggin game, but congrats Princesas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 17, 2014, 06:53:31 PM »
Yes,  we did it. With ten men.

10 WOmen!!!!!!!!!! ;D

Offline presspass

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 17, 2014, 06:54:10 PM »
Edit History

Trinidad and Tobago Soca Warriors
46 minutes ago
T&T holding onto the 1-0 lead after 69 minutes. Haiti are down to ten players after Geralda Saintilus was ejected in the 65th

29 minutes ago
T&T holding onto the 1-0 lead after 69 minutes.

Like someone in the TTFA just relayed CONCACAF's chuppid mistake. Seems that TTFA person not interested in we ladies?

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 17, 2014, 07:05:08 PM »
Edit History

46 minutes ago
T&T holding onto the 1-0 lead after 69 minutes. Haiti are down to ten players after Geralda Saintilus was ejected in the 65th

29 minutes ago
T&T holding onto the 1-0 lead after 69 minutes.

Like someone in the TTFA just relayed CONCACAF's chuppid mistake. Seems that TTFA person not interested in we ladies?

You just figure that out, they also saying that Mollon scored..... Lol

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 17, 2014, 07:07:56 PM »
Well Ah hope a large DC-Baltimore contingent show up on Monday.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2014, 08:26:31 PM by Deeks »

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the Haiti WNT vs T&T WNT Game (17-Oct-2014)
« Reply #67 on: October 17, 2014, 08:00:23 PM »
HIGHLIGHTS of T&T Women’s 1-0 win over Haiti.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/1VHQR2_A_mk" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/1VHQR2_A_mk</a>
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 17, 2014, 08:16:44 PM »
What a beauty of a header!
Congrats ladies  :wavetowel:

Offline StoreBayLimer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 17, 2014, 08:30:48 PM »
Lovely header for the goal; and a very good save by the substitute goal keeper in the 75th min.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 17, 2014, 08:31:45 PM »
I'm willing to bet the ref didn't see the infraction and guessed with that red card
Yea the ref saw but I'm guessing she got sent off bc she was on a yellow

She wasn't on a yellow..  ref do shit, unless Forbes deliberately elbow Brand then that was a play on.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 17, 2014, 08:34:55 PM »
The call look kind of iffy to me. Forbes was running back to the goal while the Haitian player was getting up and they collided. Good cross and nice header.

Offline rotatopoti3

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 17, 2014, 08:48:50 PM »
D girl score ah KJ header....
Ah say it, how ah see it

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 17, 2014, 10:36:36 PM »
di ref suck cock mi feal sey she name is monika lewinski and I feal sey she wrkin wid di clinton foundation.. we goalie ent do nuthin wrong!!!!!! anway di game was called one sided for haiti all night. we girls play hard ball and deserved a victory.. I met soccer 19 stand up guy !!!!!!!! piece of my crew was in di back ground when we score. di iron band badd.. chicago riddim jammers.. trus meh dem fellas bad. our turn out was suppose to be bigger but we have to many cheap freeking trinis in chicago.. I love my country and I am proud of my princeses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
war
Black Lives Matter..

Offline toonmili

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 18, 2014, 06:14:20 AM »
it looked like an accident to me.

Offline trini_stallion

• Hero Warrior
  • soca in mih veins, soca in mih blood...
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: October 18, 2014, 07:17:38 AM »
It look as tho she didn't even see her til it was too late.....red was harsh...yellow woulda let her know to take it down! Did seem lil bias towards the Haitians too
Soca in mih vein, Soca in meh blood
Soca in yuh vein, Soca in blood,
Soca in we vein, Soca in we blood,
It's a heart of love, can't deny soca, cuz its good fuh de soul...
Trinidad and Tobago jump up now!

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 18, 2014, 08:40:58 AM »
This team playing hard boy. It's hard to say that they're fouling too much. If yuh breathe on somebody too hard or yuh have too much chat, the lady refs quick with the cards. Yuh doh need to be cynical to get card. Fouling to slow down the opposition is part of the game. I am ok with it. The ref was harsh on we goalie. We go still pull thru.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 18, 2014, 09:10:34 AM »
This team playing hard boy. It's hard to say that they're fouling too much. If yuh breathe on somebody too hard or yuh have too much chat, the lady refs quick with the cards. Yuh doh need to be cynical to get card. Fouling to slow down the opposition is part of the game. I am ok with it. The ref was harsh on we goalie. We go still pull thru.

The chauvinism some ah allyuh men have in allyuh is amazing yes.  I see nothing wrong with how the female refs have been calling the games, certainly no better or worse than their male counterparts, gender has nothing to do with it.  Also, save for the red card on Forbes, I thought a lot of the calls were fair calls. Being biased I wanted to grumble at a few calls against us/in Haiti's favor, but for the most part we was making some real poor challenges yesterday, and most of them was unnecessary. 

Online soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 18, 2014, 09:45:08 AM »
di ref suck cock mi feal sey she name is monika lewinski and I feal sey she wrkin wid di clinton foundation.. we goalie ent do nuthin wrong!!!!!! anway di game was called one sided for haiti all night. we girls play hard ball and deserved a victory.. I met soccer 19 stand up guy !!!!!!!! piece of my crew was in di back ground when we score. di iron band badd.. chicago riddim jammers.. trus meh dem fellas bad. our turn out was suppose to be bigger but we have to many cheap freeking trinis in chicago.. I love my country and I am proud of my princeses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
war
Big up de Chicago Riddim Jammers  :beermug:

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 18, 2014, 12:14:28 PM »
Trinidad fouling too much... and too much ah dem is dotish fouls.  We have three yellow cards and 1 red to Haiti's 1 yellow.  At halftime we had commited 11 fouls to Haiti's 5.  We need to settle down and defend with composure from here on out, then look to spring Mollon and Cordner on the break.  Mollon in particular getting forward at will against that Haitian LB.

yea doh understand why we overly aggressive even when Haiti ain't  going anywhere. On another note Forbes had to learn to cool down and remain focus. She had all dat room she didn't have to pass sooo close to de Haitian girl, she shoulda know the ref eyes would be on her after she stand up over the other Haitian. Never forget de goal !!!   

She knew exactly where the Haitian player was, it was payback for earlier when number 14' pushed a defender into another. It was a revenge run-over drive-by type thing. I would of preferred a draw than a win instead of that red.. Forbes will miss semi's match if they manage to place second in the group where most lightly Costa Rica will be waiting. The pace on #17 for Costa Rica is scary, they  might even beat USA and they have a good goalie too.

Offline dwolfman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Malvern Sports Club
« Reply #80 on: October 18, 2014, 12:43:07 PM »
I miss the friggin game, but congrats Princesas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's showing now on Fox Soccer Plus. 35 minutes into it so if you turn it on now you'll see the goal.  ;D

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 18, 2014, 02:04:16 PM »
She knew exactly where the Haitian player was, it was payback for earlier when number 14' pushed a defender into another. It was a revenge run-over drive-by type thing. I would of preferred a draw than a win instead of that red.. Forbes will miss semi's match if they manage to place second in the group where most lightly Costa Rica will be waiting. The pace on #17 for Costa Rica is scary, they  might even beat USA and they have a good goalie too.

Have to agree... see this vid Tallman posted in another thread.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/7PHlXjnmRkc#t=45" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/7PHlXjnmRkc#t=45</a>

As for Tinesha Palmer, we'll need her best game out of her.  She's in good hands though, saw Lincoln Phillips on the sidelines last night, turns out he's the goalkeepers coach.  I know he's otherwise very proud of Forbes and Palmer.

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 18, 2014, 05:50:07 PM »
Why would she miss the semi? Does the red carry a 2 game suspension?
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 18, 2014, 05:58:33 PM »
Why would she miss the semi? Does the red carry a 2 game suspension?

Straight red normally is.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: October 18, 2014, 06:01:50 PM »

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/7PHlXjnmRkc#t=45" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/7PHlXjnmRkc#t=45</a>

As for Tinesha Palmer, we'll need her best game out of her.  She's in good hands though, saw Lincoln Phillips on the sidelines last night, turns out he's the goalkeepers coach.  I know he's otherwise very proud of Forbes and Palmer.

They need to appeal that red if they cite violence. That was a foul, but Forbes never hit out at the player. That's akin to an off the ball bump. No elbow.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline che

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: October 19, 2014, 09:30:44 AM »
From that video it looks intentional. Forbes may have just knocked us out with that brain cramp. T. Palmer it is your time to shine. LET'S GO WARRIORS!

Offline che

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: October 19, 2014, 09:33:41 AM »

They need to appeal that red if they cite violence. That was a foul, but Forbes never hit out at the player. That's akin to an off the ball bump. No elbow.

The Haitian player sold that bump real well thou.

1]; } ?>