March 28, 2024, 09:13:16 AM

Author Topic: Ricardo John Thread  (Read 13719 times)

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Ricardo John Thread
« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2016, 11:36:44 AM »
That second goal shows determination and hustle!!
Almost scary even.

Offline Adam Lake

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 05, 2016, 05:32:15 PM »
We need to see some of that hustle from KJ tomorrow night as well as the remainder of the Hex

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2016, 07:49:34 PM »
WATCH: Ricardo John scores the game-winning goal in Toronto FC II’s 2-1 win over Orlando City B

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/2VPZmXVm6ug" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/2VPZmXVm6ug</a>
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 03, 2017, 09:47:12 PM »
From Bon Air to Toronto FC II, Ricardo John reveals the truth behind his massive switch
5050sportfactoryltd.blogspot.com

At a staggering 6"2, this "nice nice dougla boy" from Bon Air has etched his name into Trinidad and Tobago's history as one of our finest bred football talents. Ricardo Enrique John has lit up the school, youth and local professional leagues and is now maintaining that success at the USL level. A young man of tremendous humility and a permanent smile tattooed on, he has overcome his share of trials that have forced him to transform his mindset and strive for excellence, against all odds.

He has attributed his parents as sources of inspiration. After losing his mother at a tender age, his family structure became his career's provenance. "My childhood has been a bitter-sweet one. The death of my mother at such a young age affected my family a lot, but we have stuck together and were there for each other while growing up. He continued, " I think that made us stronger!" "I started playing football because of my dad," he enthusiastically shared. "Ever since I can remember, I've been following him around to his games. I picked up a love for the games from there."

The twenty-one year old named current T&T defender Sheldon Bateau as the player that he emulates. "I admire his heart and attitude on the pitch. He carries himself as a true professional."

Zuggy or Zig Zug, as he is popularly known as, has attained great success throughout his career. From coppingthe 2013 SSFL MVP and Player of the Year, to winning the Caribbean Cup with pro league giants Central FC, he is now with the Canadian based Toronto FC USL team and is on preseason with the MLS team. After leaving his alma mater St. Augustine Secondary School (Green Machine), he secured a scholarship to Virginia Tech. That would not be a lasting deal though, as his faith and belief in his abilities pushed him to higher levels

The multi-talented ace described his journey and time at Toronto FC, as the the best of his career thus far. "It has really opened my eyes to what being a real professional is like." He continued, "Being up close and personal with the likes of Jozy Altidore, Sebastien Giovinco and Bradley is really a great experience. "The desire to be professional is what motivated me most. I believe in myself! The people around me bekieved in me too, so I took a chance and it worked in my favour."

He insisted that in order to become a professional at any level in any sport, sacrifices need to be made. From liming to going boat rides before a game... It will be worth it in the end. "I sacrificed like any other athlete." He continued, "Being successful motivates me. Being able to make a difference and impact people's lives through football is what drives me the most." He has had the opportunity to record one of his greatest moments while on national duty, when he scored against Mexico at the Pan American games.

When he is not on official business, Ricardo enjoys a piping hot plate of his favourite food - Buss Up Shot and Curry. He stated that his goal in this 2017 season is to become the leading goal scorer on the team and help push the team to a play off spot. "I also aim to make the move up to the MLS team."

With eyes on a possible spot on the National Senior Men's football team, he is gunning for gold. Asked about New National coach, Dennis Lawrence's appointment, he stated, "I think it is a move in the right direction after Saintfiet's saga." He concluded, "Dennis Lawrence headed us to a World Cup once, I hope he can coach us to another."

Boasting of a whopping 26 goals to his name in one season for the Green Machine and leading them to East Zone and National Championships, there is no doubt that he can achieve this feat of success. The passion he possesses for the game is indescribable and infectious. He is unstoppable!

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
We are TFC II - Ricardo John
« Reply #35 on: August 17, 2017, 07:00:15 AM »
We are TFC II - Ricardo John
By Adam Krueger (torontofc.ca)

On this week’s edition of We Are TFC II, we sit down with forward Ricardo John.

What has been your favourite moment in your soccer career thus far?

John: Scoring against Mexico at the 2015 Pan American Games.

What was it like to represent your country?

John: It was a great feeling. To represent your country at an international level. Playing against big teams like Mexico, Paraguay, and Uruguay. It was an amazing experience. A once in a lifetime experience.

Was that your first-time visiting Toronto?

John: Yeah it was.

What was your first impression?

John: Very good. The Pan Am games were an amazing event. Very well done. I fell in love in Toronto during the games.

At what moment did you know you could go pro?

John: When I was called into the Trinidad and Tobago U-20 national team.

Do you have a coach/mentor that has impacted your soccer career?

John: Zoran Vranes had the biggest impact on my career. He showed confidence in me and taught me to be comfortable on the ball and enjoy the game.

How did you find your experience at Virginia Tech?

John: It was nice. I had just finished my high school season back home. It was great to get a scholarship to go to VT. It’s a nice college town. Everyone there is friendly. Blacksburg is a great place to be.

A player you like to model your game after?

John: I model my game after Edison Cavani. He has a high work rate, very good in the air and is a composed finisher.

Taking a quick look at your phone, which photo in it means the most to you?

John: A photo of my family, they mean a lot to me and we have a very strong bond.

How do you like to spend your free time?

John: Playing FIFA and just hanging out with friends.

Do you have a favourite movie?

John: Hackshaw Ridge

Music Artist?

John: Popcaan

How have you found the adjustment to life in Toronto/Canada?

John: It hasn’t been that hard. I’ve been away from home for a while with college in the US so it wasn’t that hard. Toronto is a nice city so it’s been easy to adjust to.

What do you miss the most about home?

John: My family for sure.

Favourite thing about the city?

John: The people. Everyone is so friendly here. When you go downtown and people are smiling at you, it’s great.

If you weren’t playing soccer, what would you be doing?

John: I’ve never thought about that. Soccer has always been my dream and my passion. I’ve honestly never thought of life outside of soccer.

Your nickname is Zuggy, is there a story behind it?

John: My first day in high school I had a bad haircut. We call it a “zugg” back home. So one of my friends just started calling me Zuggy and it stuck my entire time in high school. I just took it in stride.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 11, 2017, 11:04:53 PM »
Made his national senior team debut against Grenada last night. Came on as a substitute in the 84th minute.

Offline Tobago28

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 14, 2017, 09:09:57 AM »
Please for him that he got his first cap, however how he was selected is puzzling. He played 10 games for Toronto FC II in 2017 not having scored a goal. On his team are Telfer and Andrews who had much better season and more appearance but they did not get a call. Not to mention his team was the worst team in the Eastern Conference of USL.

At least they looking at USL seriously, Ranjitsingh get a call but made the right choice as he just won the 2017 USL Cup.

Interesting that two TNT nationals have won back to back USL Cup's but neither have received a cap for TnT.

Noah Powder NYRBII 2016
Greg Ranjitsingh Louisville FC 2017

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 08, 2018, 07:40:49 AM »
WATCH: Ricardo John opens his goalscoring account with C.D. Luis Ángel Firpo with a spectacular effort during a 1-1 draw with Sonsonate FC.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/Q3wGRcsFfGs?start=24" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/Q3wGRcsFfGs?start=24</a>

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 20, 2018, 09:02:06 AM »
sweet goal!

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 21, 2018, 02:13:36 AM »
sweet goal!

yes, but is give , that opposing player, give him the ball ? Dah'iz he padna from 'long time' ah wha ?

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 23, 2018, 02:36:58 PM »
sweet goal!

yes, but is give , that opposing player, give him the ball ? Dah'iz he padna from 'long time' ah wha ?

Maybe eh caw dat was ah dread giveaway lol

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 18, 2018, 09:10:01 AM »
WATCH: Ricardo John’s 81st minute penalty earns CD Luis Ángel Firpo a 2-2 draw with CD Municipal Limeño

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/KGU5N31KM2Y?start=105" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/KGU5N31KM2Y?start=105</a>

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 25, 2018, 09:55:55 AM »
WATCH: Ricardo John starts the comeback by scoring a fantastic header in CD Luis Ángel Firpo’s 4-1 come-from-behind win over AD Isidro Metapán. It is the 200th goal of the 2018 Clausura Tournament.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/MMjZqIzr6NE?start=56" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/MMjZqIzr6NE?start=56</a>

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 25, 2018, 11:20:24 AM »
Can we say he's in good form at the moment? He's definitely coming across as being comfortable in his club environment and thriving.

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 25, 2018, 03:35:02 PM »
Can we say he's in good form at the moment? He's definitely coming across as being comfortable in his club environment and thriving.
It certainly seems that way, keep it up Cardo.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 13, 2018, 06:17:38 AM »
It has been a challenging last few weeks for Ricardo John and players at his club. They've been playing, but they've not been paid in recent time.

An attempt will be made to get Ricardo John's reaction to the situation, should he wish to comment.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Up close with Ricardo John..A Q&A with the CD Luis Ángel Firpo forward
« Reply #48 on: April 23, 2018, 06:20:48 AM »
Up close with Ricardo John..A Q&A with the CD Luis Ángel Firpo forward
By Chambi Sey

On behalf of socawarriors.net, the following interview with Ricardo John was conducted by Chambi Sey, in consultation with Nigel Myers. The interview occurred on multiple days spanning April 17, 2018 through April 20, 2018.

Ricardo Enrique John is a center forward attached to Club Deportivo Luis Ángel Firpo based in Usulután, El Salvador.

Q: Would you like to share with us what your experience of football in El Salvador has been like?
A: It has been an amazing experience so far. The level of football is high. It's a very competitive and technical league. Football is their life over here. The fan base is amazing, they support the team in good and bad and that's important. Overall it has been an eye-opening experience and I think my time here will help my game to improve.

Q: What led to you playing in El Salvador? How did the opportunity arise?
A: Through my representative. He contacted me [and told me] that one of the most historic teams in El Salvador wanted to sign me, so I jumped at the opportunity.

Q: Sometimes you tweet in Spanish. Why?
A: So the fans of the team can understand.

Q: What has been the reaction to your tweets from the fans?
A: Some good, some bad, but mostly encouragement. They all want the team to do well, so they are always encouraging.

Q: Do you have someone tweet for you or are you doing it yourself?
A: No, I do it for myself.

Q: What sort of things have you had to do to adapt your game to the Salvadoran league?
A: I'd say the pace of the game is played fast in the league and the defenders are physical, they don't give you an inch.

Q: So what do you do to nullify those things?
A: I just stick to my game, pass and move and use my speed to get on behind defenses.

Q: How do you think you would have adjusted had you gone to El Salvador directly from Virginia Tech?
A: My time at Toronto definitely prepared me for life in El Salvador. I learned a lot in Toronto, seeing guys like Altidore, Bradley and Giovinco train and how they carry about themselves and being able to train with them showed me what a professional footballer is all about.

Q: Did you have any First Team opportunities there?
A: I trained with the First Team a couple of times, but never played in any games.

Q: Have you always played as a forward?
A: I played defense for a little, back in high school but I've always preferred playing as a forward and scoring goals.

Q: Was there someone in football in Trinidad and Tobago who helped you with that opportunity?
A: Brent Bennett went to school with one of my coaches at Virginia Tech and they were looking  for a forward at the time. Mr. Bennett was a former player of Michael Grayson who was my coach at St. Augustine Sec. That year I won the Golden Boot and MVP awards for the school league. Virginia Tech came and watched one of my games and they were impressed and the rest is history.

Q: Up until what age did you play as a defender?
A: Probably 16.

Q: How many seasons did you play in the Secondary Schools Football League (SSFL)? 
A: Five. Three seasons with Trinity College East and two seasons with St. Augustine.

Q: Which coaches in Trinidad and Tobago football have been the most influential on your progress? Be frank.
A: Michael Grayson definitely. He changed the way I play and taught me to play with confidence. Zoran Vranes helped me a lot [during] my time with him with the U23s. My game developed a lot. I think under him I played the best football of my career so far.

Q: Do you stay in touch with those coaches?
A: Yes, I see Grayson every time I go back to Trinidad and I talk to Vranes on Facebook.

Q: At what age did you start playing organized football?
A: I started late. I would say in high school. I was never involved in any academies or anything like that.

Q: You're a young man, but what would you like to pursue after your playing days are done?
A: I have to finish my degree in hospitality and tourism management and probably get into something in that field.

Q: There was a labor dispute at your club recently. Reports indicate that players had not been paid. Could you shed light on where the situation stands?
A: Yes, we had some problems with the sponsors but the president has since paid the debt that was owed.

Q: For how long did the team not practice?
A: Only two days.

Q: Has that experience shaped your thoughts on what could, or should, be done with football in Trinidad and Tobago to improve the job security of players?
A: I think a players' union in Trinidad will help that situation a lot.

Q: Have you had any outreach from the national team staff?
A: No, I haven't. After the friendly against Grenada, Coach Lawrence told me he was impressed with me and to keep working to improve my game.

Q: What do you think you need to do to earn a consistent place?
A: Start scoring more consistently with my club.

Q: Do you see Leston [Paul] often?
A: No, not really. Our teams are probably a three hour drive from each other, but I talk to him every day.

Q: What advice would you give to any player from T&T who is thinking about playing in El Salvador?
A: I would say to always work hard, even though it's a foreign country and a different language, to always work hard every day.

Q: You've played in the USL, the TT Pro League and in the Salvadoran Primera Division. How do the leagues compare to each other?
A: Every league has its own style. The USL, of course, is the more attractive league because of all the money and sponsors they have. It is a competitive league with a lot of good players. The travel schedule is also difficult. Playing in Toronto almost all our away games are in America so that plays a toll on you. In El Salvador it is a very technical and physical league. There are teams like Alianza and Santa Tecla who can easily beat many USL teams. Santa Tecla beat Seattle Sounders in the [CONCACAF] Champions League this season. It might not be as glamorous as the USL, but it is definitely competitive.

Q: How have you been received as a black player in the league?
A: I have been received as any other player would be received. Race is not a problem over here.

Q: Please describe for your fans what a typical day is like for you. How is the day structured?
A: Wake up at 7 in the morning, have breakfast and go to training for 9. After, I have lunch and just relax for the rest of the day. More or less, it is the same everyday. Eat, train, sleep, repeat.

Q: Earlier in the interview, you mentioned Michael Grayson's role in your development. What are your thoughts about his firing by St. Augustine?
A: This is football, coaches and players come and go. I think maybe the school could have done more to honor his time at the school.

Q: Who is your favorite player on the international scene? Why?
A: I like Sheldon Bateau a lot. His attitude on and off the field epitomizes what a professional player should be. He leaves everything on the pitch and that is commendable.

Q: Same question applied to within the TT Pro League.
A: In the pro league I would say Triston Hodge. We played together in St Augustine and then at Toronto. He is a very good defender, very technical. I always loved playing with him.

Q: Could you name an up and coming player that T&T football fans should be on the lookout for? Perhaps a player that is off the radar? A player who is under 18?
A: Jaydon Prowell is a up and coming player that we should look out for. He is a very good forward for his age. I saw him play at Central and St. Anthony’s and he has a lot of potential. Once he keeps working hard, he can become a good player.

Q: You became a professional player prematurely due to being ruled ineligible to continue as an amateur in the NCAA system. Is that something you regret?
A: No, I don’t regret it. My dream was always to play professionally abroad and I thank God every day I am able to do that.

Q: What led to the ineligibility decision and what could have been done to avoid it happening?
A: I played in the pro league on my off-season. I was under the impression that I could of (sic) played if I had not signed a contract. I think NCAA players can pay more attention to the Rules because there are a lot of things you can lose eligibility for.

Q: Do you consider yourself 100% responsible?
A: Yes, it was my decision and I take full responsibility for it.

Q: During your time with Central FC, how was the experience and how did that opportunity come about?
A: The experience was great at Central. I won a TT Pro League title and Caribbean Cup there. It was a great learning experience playing with guys like [Ataulla] Guerra, Leston Paul, Sean de Silva, Jamal Jack, Jan-Michael [Williams]. My good friend Adrian Romain brought me to the club.

Q: Was Aikim [Andrews] a direct replacement for you at TFC II? Didn't you want to stay in Toronto?
A: We played a season together at Toronto, my second and his first. I wouldn’t say my direct replacement because we are two different players. Toronto is a great club, but this is the business. Players come and players go. It isn’t always a bed of roses.

Q: What's your ambition for the rest of 2018?
A: Well, my first goal is to try to win the Clausura championship with my club. I hope to become a regular on the national team.

Q: Final question: who are you backing to win the World Cup and why?
A: For the World Cup definitely Argentina. They have the best player in the world in Messi and they play attractive attacking football that is a joy to watch, so I hope they can lift the trophy at the end of the tournament.

SW: Ricardo, on behalf of socawarriors.net, thank you for sharing and interacting with us. May the most of what you want be the least of what you get.

RJ: No problem, my pleasure.

About the Interviewer
Chambi Sey earned the Máster Internacional en Negocios y Administración del Fútbol (MINAF) at the Johann Cruyff Institute. Although MINAF has graduates from CONMEBOL and UEFA member nations, he is the first and only MINAF graduate from a CONCACAF member association country other than Mexico. MINAF graduates occupy positions of influence across the gamut of professional football. Among other credentials, Chambi holds coaching and technical development certification from the Deutscher Fußball Bund, the German football federation, and another Master's degree in Physical Education and Sport Administration with a concentration in Public Administration.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 23, 2018, 12:05:03 PM »
WATCH: Ricardo John scores a late goal in CD Luis Ángel Firpo’s 2-1 loss to CD Audaz

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/nbCmfjWNtIU?start=215" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/nbCmfjWNtIU?start=215</a>

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Up close with Ricardo John..A Q&A with the CD Luis Ángel Firpo forward
« Reply #50 on: April 24, 2018, 04:04:22 PM »
 :beermug:

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Up close with Ricardo John..A Q&A with the CD Luis Ángel Firpo forward
« Reply #51 on: April 27, 2018, 06:42:54 AM »
The player seems to have struck a diplomatic note when he discussed Grayson's firing. In the interview he states that Adrian Romain is his "good friend". Seems like he was walking a fine line while giving both Grayson and Romain their due. Recall this and this.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
The player seems to have struck a diplomatic note when he discussed Grayson's firing. In the interview he states that Adrian Romain is his "good friend". Seems like he was walking a fine line while giving both Grayson and Romain their due. Recall this and this.

And now these comments by Anthony Streete (regarding why he left Rangers) that mirror the comments made when the Grayson sacking occurred at St. Augustine.

How should Romain's alleged conduct be viewed? As a pattern of conduct or as uncorrelated coincidence?

Streete joins TTSL newcomers, RSSR, as coach; Matura unveil three-year ambitions.
By Lasana Liburd (Wired868).

Last year, the wily coach served as back-up to head coach Adrian Romain at Rangers as part of a merger between the football team and sponsor, MIC-IT.

Romain, who was instrumental in bringing MIC-IT on board, allegedly insisted on being head coach.

“When Adrain came, he said he wanted me to not be around for two weeks so he could set up his team,” Streete told Wired868. “You don’t want your assistant coach to be around? I could smell the coffee. So I decided to give him the freedom to coach the team.”

« Last Edit: May 10, 2018, 10:19:13 AM by asylumseeker »

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 31, 2018, 06:21:39 AM »
WATCH: Ricardo John scores the game-winner in CD LA Firpo’s 2-1 win over CD Municipal Limeño

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/_UwAa2dwunY?start=108" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/_UwAa2dwunY?start=108</a>

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 17, 2018, 12:28:24 PM »
WATCH: Ricardo John scores in CD Luis Ángel Firpo’s 1-1 draw with Santa Tecla FC

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/o1bxT_x_FM8?start=63" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/o1bxT_x_FM8?start=63</a>

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 08, 2018, 05:52:19 PM »
WATCH: Ricardo John scores a golazo in CD Luis Ángel Firpo's 1-1 draw with C.D. Municipal Limeño

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/-oeJV6Lr7HQ?start=45" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/-oeJV6Lr7HQ?start=45</a>

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: December 08, 2018, 11:10:44 AM by Tallman »

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 16, 2019, 12:32:54 PM »
Striker Ricardo John has joined Honduran Second Division club, Juticalpa FC. Los Canecheros campaign in Group D of the Liga de Ascenso.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 16, 2019, 01:56:04 PM »
WATCH: Ricardo John heads in Juticalpa FC's second goal of the night during their 5-0 thrashing of Inter FC.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/Nif37P22m8A?start=2652" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/Nif37P22m8A?start=2652</a>

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 01, 2019, 09:05:14 PM »
WATCH: Ricardo John nutmegs the defender and curls the ball into the far corner to round off the scoring in Juticalpa FC's 2-0 win over CD Gimnástico.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/pAMXuNhYmEM?start=7223" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/pAMXuNhYmEM?start=7223</a>

1]; } ?>