Sports > Cricket Anyone

Basic rules about posting

(1/2) > >>

vb:
Once again, I am reminding posters to consolidate the threads. We don't need  different threads on the same topics.

When posting a new thread about any game, we need the no. of the game, location and date;
eg.,

West vs India, First ODI, Kochi, Oct. 8, 2014.

I have just had to merge about 8 threads on the recent pull out by the WI and I'm not finished.
Also there must be about four different threads or more on chucking. I merged a few but I would appreciate your cooperation. I think we all understand the benefits of consolidated threads on the same topic.

Thanks,
VB

vb:
I've now merged about 15 thread and I have at least about 10 more to go.

WHY have different threads on the same game WHILE it's still going on?????????????  :o

Ah fed up!!!n :cursing:

VB

Quags:
Dread ah tell yah and you better sticky this one then because ah bout 10 new ones soon come !ah go drink a lezajsk beer for you and your pains .

vb:

--- Quote from: Qmire on October 19, 2014, 02:59:05 PM ---Dread ah tell yah and you better sticky this one then because ah bout 10 new ones soon come !ah go drink a lezajsk beer for you and your pains .

--- End quote ---

:beermug:

Michael-j:

--- Quote from: vb on October 19, 2014, 02:48:56 PM ---I've now merged about 15 thread and I have at least about 10 more to go.

WHY have different threads on the same game WHILE it's still going on?????????????  :o

Ah fed up!!!n :cursing:

VB

--- End quote ---

I hear ya man...very frustrating indeed.  Maybe you should have a word with the culprit.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version