April 25, 2024, 08:28:54 AM

Author Topic: My Ratings - T&T Women vs Costa Rica Women.  (Read 1425 times)

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
My Ratings - T&T Women vs Costa Rica Women.
« on: October 25, 2014, 06:48:35 AM »
I know this team better than yesterday when it comes to attacking, I know them ladies must be nervous but after 20 minutes they should have been comfortable and settle in better.

Costa Rica made it hard for them and didn't make them settle in their game, their coach deserve big credit, they scouted T&T and took care of our key players with success.

Costa Rica deserve to win, they were better all round, better touch, passing, shooting and making themselves available of the pass.

Most of this T&T team is very slow and they dont have a take off speed.

But they have the fight and talent to beat Mexico.

Mexico will be aiming for penalties after seeing T&T yesterday, which was piss poor and weak. Why didn't the stronger players like King, Cordner and Hinds take it?

T&T just need to do the simple things and they have to let the ball work, they chasing the game to much and will get bun and lose.

They work very hard to win the ball and give give it right back.

Kimika Forbes - 9 - My woman of the match. Was nervous in de beginning, but did really good, good job by Lincoln Phillips for helping them.

Rhea Belgrave - 6.9 - Fight hard but made some wild tackles and knew she was already on a yellow. She really fight hard though. Now she will miss the next game, Byce will do good in center, she can play de utility role.

Arin King - 6.5 - Started of little a bad, made a couple mistakes, did not cover her player and she scored. Made up for it in the second half and even had the assist.

Brianna Ryce - 6.5 - Fight to the end, good on the right back, move her in the middle and broke up some plays, need to work in attacking better.

Maylee Attin Johnson - 6.9 - The best game she played so far, she do a lot of dirty work in the middle. She run out of energy in the end and just didn't offer much.

Karyn Forbes - 5 - Played her part.

Lauren Hutchinson - 6.5 - She has a good built, she good with corners and free kicks and score a nice goal, but she need to work on her running with the ball, shooting and positioning. She very slow and getting beat all the time, King and Belgrave had to save her many times because she get beat for pace, its hard to play on the wing if you slow.

Liana Hinds - 7 - Love this player, she have good skills to play forward alongside Kennya.

Tasha St Louis - 4 - Slow down the team and did nothing much to help the team. She has lost her touch.

Mariah Shade - 7 - She should have started, nice player.

Ahkeela Mollon - 6 - Not the usual play, love the player, did not have her usual game, she little to lightweight and Costa Rica knew how to contain her. She use her speed to save us once when everybody else get beat.

Dernelle Mascall - 6 - Did her thing.

Khadidra Debessette - 4 - Didn't see much when she came on.

Kennya Cordner - 5 - Not her usual self, she help defend a lot but not her usual self, when she got into decent position she did not make use of it, maybe she was tryint to go to much.

My team vs Mexico, we have to go out and attack.

Forbes
Mascall
Ryce
King
Hutchinson
Hinds
Johnson
Shade
Forbes
Cordner
Mollon

Good luck to de ladies.

« Last Edit: October 25, 2014, 06:50:41 AM by Sam »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline trini_stallion

• Hero Warrior
  • soca in mih veins, soca in mih blood...
    • View Profile
Re: My Ratings - T&T Women vs Costa Rica Women.
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2014, 07:22:55 AM »
Very good critique...seems like CR capitalized on our nerves in the first half. They csme out with a plan and executed...held the ball well, passed it around and never allowed us to settle. Kudos to the team. Second half, especially after the subs...it was game on....good grit and determination by the princesses..I hope they take a page out of CR...come out strong, dont allow Mexico to settle....it aunt over ladies!
Soca in mih vein, Soca in meh blood
Soca in yuh vein, Soca in blood,
Soca in we vein, Soca in we blood,
It's a heart of love, can't deny soca, cuz its good fuh de soul...
Trinidad and Tobago jump up now!

Offline Michael-j

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2014, 08:53:34 AM »
T&T started like a team that knew it had 3 chances to qualify...it wasn't do or die for them...they seemed to lack any sort of intensity in the first half. They gradually changed that in the 2nd half and put up a good fight.

Sam, I disagree that Mexico will be aiming for penalties. They rested a few of their key players  yesterday against the US so they'll be sharp and rearing to go for that 3rd-place play-off tomorrow. We're gonna have our hands full tomorrow and we need to hit the ground running.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2014, 08:56:01 AM »
We are going to have a more challenging opponent.

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2014, 08:56:45 AM »
the coach said St Louis was injured. She was playing with an injury

Offline coache

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2014, 09:45:56 AM »
Allyuh real good ....all these hundreds of posts ..nothing about woman football..now allyuh analyzin game...well yes..allyuh is fan...supporter..critic..pundits..football Tsars..experts in de field of woman football too..oh gawd..jes be supporters nah.

1]; } ?>