March 28, 2024, 03:53:47 AM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Jamaica Game (18-Nov-2014)  (Read 44834 times)

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Jamaica Game (18-Nov-2014)
« Reply #90 on: November 18, 2014, 02:55:04 PM »
somebody say bad oman?

Nah, some people on the forum getting butterflies before the game. Which we will win!!!!!

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: November 18, 2014, 02:58:44 PM »
somebody say bad oman?

Nah, some people on the forum getting butterflies before the game. Which we will win!!!!!

auh hau is false alarm?!!  I now go to sing out Blaxxx Badness oui!

Lighten up fellas to much gloom and doom in here.  Win lose or draw only a blind person wouldn't see that we have been progressing under the stewardship of BraveHart.  Warriors till the very end!!!

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: November 18, 2014, 03:01:50 PM »
The butterflies are real though  :rotfl:

We either drinking  :beermug: later or sucking salt  :laugh:

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: November 18, 2014, 03:02:47 PM »
Listen nah fellas its been THIRTEEN years since we win this Championship. I want to see a win tonight. Our women are Caribbean Champions now its time for the men to follow suit  :cursing:

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: November 18, 2014, 03:12:03 PM »
somebody say bad oman?

so i see you are a fortune teller as well? just remember that jamaica has been able to go up to the azteca and pull off some amazing results, they have also managed to beat the american team at full strength.
now im not saying that we can't win this game but with the added baggage of salary disputes and not knowing if the coach would stay or leave (me being of the opinion that he's gone as soon as the last whistle is blown) has to weigh heavy on the minds of the players and in my opinion is a huge distraction.

trinidad football is always laden with foolishness especially when we are in a good position to accomplish anything substantial, it seems like we as a people are afraid of success and now not being any different from times gone by (strike squad over selling of tickets and long drive to the stadium on game day, post world cup disputes 2006, 1974 championship team, recently the womens team) now this on the eve of a very important game. i say it would be nothing short of a miracle if we beat jamaica in jamdown and the coach decides to stay on of which im in serious doubt.

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: November 18, 2014, 03:17:28 PM »
somebody say bad oman?

so i see you are a fortune teller as well? just remember that jamaica has been able to go up to the azteca and pull off some amazing results, they have also managed to beat the american team at full strength.
now im not saying that we can't win this game but with the added baggage of salary disputes and not knowing if the coach would stay or leave (me being of the opinion that he's gone as soon as the last whistle is blown) has to weigh heavy on the minds of the players and in my opinion is a huge distraction.

trinidad football is always laden with foolishness especially when we are in a good position to accomplish anything substantial, it seems like we as a people are afraid of success and now not being any different from times gone by (strike squad over selling of tickets and long drive to the stadium on game day, post world cup disputes 2006, 1974 championship team, recently the womens team) now this on the eve of a very important game. i say it would be nothing short of a miracle if we beat jamaica in jamdown and the coach decides to stay on of which im in serious doubt.

Bredda the team was facing these payment problems and took the field and made sure to get the results for the country in earlier games. I believe they will have the same mindset when taking the field in the final tonight

Offline socalion

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: November 18, 2014, 03:32:26 PM »
I am very hopeful  that Coach Stephen Hart  stays on in his position   and so i  hereby make a plea  to the powers that be to ensure this  coach  who by all appearances are beloved  by all his players  be kept in order to continue his work unimpeded...

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: November 18, 2014, 03:33:31 PM »
sando prince, i hope you are correct. was just listening to jonsey's interview and he didn't sound optimistic of the whole situation and i couldn't feel the optimism either. it would be a sin to see this team and the coaching staff not representing us anymore, of which i would rather lose this game than to lose the staff and the players simply because of the results and progress we have made under their watch. excuse me if i don't share your sentiment.

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: November 18, 2014, 03:36:22 PM »
sando prince, i hope you are correct. was just listening to jonsey's interview and he didn't sound optimistic of the whole situation and i couldn't feel the optimism either. it would be a sin to see this team and the coaching staff not representing us anymore, of which i would rather lose this game than to lose the staff and the players simply because of the results and progress we have made under their watch. excuse me if i don't share your sentiment.

Coach seemed optimistic here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEq9ZdEKifc&list=UUYjTv-40_nhaU5HVy5er3Ug

According to Jan the players are optimistic  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quAYT-56UQ4&list=UUYjTv-40_nhaU5HVy5er3Ug

So you probably the only one who is not optimistic   :beermug:

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: November 18, 2014, 03:38:59 PM »

WARRIORS WILL SOLIDIFY HART JOB AS COACH WHEN THEY WIN TONIGHT. THERE IS MORE AT STAKE THAN JUST THE CHAMPIONSHIP.

After dey win ah go see the same ones boasting to the yardies about we know we was going to win.. look at allyuh now steupse  :D

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: November 18, 2014, 03:40:08 PM »
amen to that, but have you listened to jonsey's interview? it sound like we might be having another impasse only this time it might be player imposed if the coach leaves. jones said 99% of the players would not represent the country without hart at the controls.

my bad. i was trying to respond to socalion's last post and made a mistake and responded to my own. i am new to this workings of the site so excuse my amateurish mistakes.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2014, 03:49:08 PM by pull stones »

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: November 18, 2014, 03:47:42 PM »

Coach seemed optimistic here <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/DEq9ZdEKifc" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/DEq9ZdEKifc</a>

According to Jan the players are optimistic  <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/quAYT-56UQ4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/quAYT-56UQ4</a>

De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #102 on: November 18, 2014, 03:49:43 PM »

Coach seemed optimistic here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEq9ZdEKifc&list=UUYjTv-40_nhaU5HVy5er3Ug

According to Jan the players are optimistic  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quAYT-56UQ4&list=UUYjTv-40_nhaU5HVy5er3Ug

what do you expect, he's a pull stones  :D

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: November 18, 2014, 04:15:52 PM »

i would be the first to admit to that hence the name. but it doesn't detract from the fact that the coach is severely unhappy and may leave soon after the final whistle. in a perfect world i obviously would like us to win but i will not sit here and pretend that this whole debacle doesn't augur well for the team spirit especially on the eve of a final, and also not knowing if their coach will stay or leave. that my friend of unnecessary pressure for everyone involved including us the supporters.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: November 18, 2014, 04:32:45 PM »

i would be the first to admit to that hence the name. but it doesn't detract from the fact that the coach is severely unhappy and may leave soon after the final whistle. in a perfect world i obviously would like us to win but i will not sit here and pretend that this whole debacle doesn't augur well for the team spirit especially on the eve of a final, and also not knowing if their coach will stay or leave. that my friend of unnecessary pressure for everyone involved including us the supporters.

Hart is not going to leave provided he has been paid his wages owing over the last 8 months and is guaranteed that he is not going to be placed in the same position in the future.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2014, 04:35:06 PM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: November 18, 2014, 04:42:38 PM »
There's a possibility that this action by the TT team could give the Jkans a "false sense of security",and go out and drop their guard,you never know how they could re-act.I think Jamaica is due one bad match,and it could be tonite,every team had their bad game,we so far,haven't played to potential,it could be tonite.

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: November 18, 2014, 05:17:31 PM »
wheys sah! real men know what Mr Hart going to and not do!

All the best to the team tonight!

Offline toonmili

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: November 18, 2014, 05:38:21 PM »
I can already tell this team not going any Copa America. Kenwyn Jones already sounding like he quit.

Offline socalion

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: November 18, 2014, 05:45:08 PM »
Toonmili yuh like yuh want mash up de lime dis evening , oh  jeezanages  doh make it sound like dat nah ....:)

Offline toonmili

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: November 18, 2014, 05:48:18 PM »
When was the last time a team had money bacchanal and it ended well.

Offline socalion

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: November 18, 2014, 05:54:40 PM »
Ok homies it getting close to game time i believe...... ah soon leggo meh dream mark  but fuss ah  going and  take ah drink  :beermug:

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: November 18, 2014, 05:58:38 PM »
The Caribbean Cup final between Jamaica and Trinidad and Tobago will be broadcasted live at 8:00pm EST/9:00pm T&T time on CNC3. This is in addition to Digicel SportsMax 2; FLOW (channel 315) and DirecTV (channel 634), and online streams:
http://www.concacaf.com/video/cfu-caribbean-cup-november-18-2014
http://new.livestream.com/accounts/9404595/Third-Final
http://cfufootball.org/index.php/caribbean-cup/9574-cfu-men-s-caribbean-cup-3rd-place-final-match-streaming

Offline PATRIOT

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: November 18, 2014, 05:59:26 PM »
GOOD LUCK WARRIORS!!! Let us win this!!!

Offline trini_stallion

• Hero Warrior
  • soca in mih veins, soca in mih blood...
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: November 18, 2014, 06:11:08 PM »
Game starting 8? As in 7 cuz d clock turn back?
Soca in mih vein, Soca in meh blood
Soca in yuh vein, Soca in blood,
Soca in we vein, Soca in we blood,
It's a heart of love, can't deny soca, cuz its good fuh de soul...
Trinidad and Tobago jump up now!

Offline 2cents

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • FPL Vibes
« Reply #114 on: November 18, 2014, 06:37:16 PM »
For those in NY game showing on channel 1103 on Cablevision (you would need the Caribbean package)
It's only kinky the 1st time

Offline socachynee

• Sr. Warrior
  • goals win games
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: November 18, 2014, 06:38:15 PM »
7 minutes to go

Let's go Warriors!!!

http://www.concacaf.com/video/cfu-caribbean-cup-november-18-2014 stream working so far

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: November 18, 2014, 06:38:19 PM »
Forum buzzing tonight… ah pulling out d Andre Samuel "ah love it!"

Like old times
Soca Warriors, the pride of a nation

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: November 18, 2014, 06:44:41 PM »

Like old times

When the chat room have people in it, then we reach back to the 2006 days.
People even know it have a chat room?
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: November 18, 2014, 06:47:37 PM »

Like old times

When the chat room have people in it, then we reach back to the 2006 days.
People even know it have a chat room?

Now it have TV coverage and live stream, back in dem days is bare radio coverage. Men needed that chat room to calm the nerves, ole talk

Signs of the times
Soca Warriors, the pride of a nation

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: November 18, 2014, 06:49:13 PM »
T&T’s starting XI vs Jamaica:
21. Jan-Michael Williams (GK), 3. Joevin Jones, 6. Daneil Cyrus, 26. Aubrey David, 2. Justin Hoyte, 14. Andre Boucaud, 8. Khaleem Hyland, 7. Hughtun Hector, 23. Lester Peltier, 10. Kevin Molino,9. Kenwyne Jones (capt.)
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

1]; } ?>