April 20, 2024, 12:45:12 AM

Author Topic: Coach stephen hart and Captain kenwyne jones Expresses concerns  (Read 7359 times)

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Coach stephen hart and Captain kenwyne jones Expresses concerns
« Reply #30 on: November 23, 2014, 08:54:44 AM »
FS, your team and Connection are basically the teams that repping Central. Before you guys was Caroni FC. But they played in the old SFL. That was a dynamic league. Probably the best league in the country in the 60s/70s. The closet thing to a pro-league at the time. Other than than that was the CFA team, CYO,  there was also a Malvern team there. Not spectacular but decent teams. Then Kelwalas. They went thru. For me, I would like to see these two teams around for the next 100 yrs, than win one or two competitions and then fold. Our football has lost traditional teams. Some of these teams use to bring the various communities to the fields, but for a number reasons(economic, disinterest, not wanting to make changes for future survival), they all fell apart. Just look at England. Sc**thorpe  will change management a hundred times, but there will always be a Sc**thorpe for the next 100 years.

Unfortunately  :devil: :rotfl:

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 23, 2014, 10:35:38 AM »
Well it certainly seems like I've ruffled a few feathers... point noted. Football Supporter, my bad breds... I did go overboard there a little  :beermug:

:rotfl: :rotfl: Bakes say it look like he ruffle ah few feathers....doh study it breds ah bet is the first time dat ever happen on here.

oh lord mih belly huttin
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 23, 2014, 11:41:15 AM »
Well tell the Ministry alyuh doh want money because is politics they on. Alyuh fellas is rel jokers. Begging for money, but want it on alyuh terms.

Alyuh need to get real or give the TTFA alyuh check book. Yuh cyah get something for nutten.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

1]; } ?>